Hannity on his program cited the incredible dishonesty of this Democrat/liberal media narrative (narrative, as compared to the factual truth). The associated press and other mainstream /liberal media sources, reported that they observed BOTH SIDES initiating violence. And when you consider the white supremacist protestors were about 200, against a crowd of thousands, I really doubt they'd want to initiate anything, being so outnumbered.

From the Washington Post lying propaganda piece you linked:

Quote:
HEYER'S MOTHER: "And I’m not talking to the president now. I’m sorry. After what he said about my child. It’s not that I saw somebody else’s tweets about him. I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters, like Ms. Heyer, with the KKK and the white supremacists [that, too, is an absolute lie !--WB]. …You can’t wash this one away by shaking my hand and saying, ‘I’m sorry.’

and in the next paragraph:

Quote:
On Monday, after Trump had read aloud a string of words that did call out white supremacy by name and denounced racism as evil, Bro (Heyer's mother] released a statement thanking Trump for his comments. The next day, Trump held his now-infamous news conference, at which he reverted to blaming “both sides” for the racial violence and claimed that the white supremacists and Nazis had been treated “unfairly” by the media, conspicuously avoiding unambiguous condemnation of them. After watching the clip of Trump — and it’s key that she watched the video, which vividly displayed the depravity and stubborn megalomania coursing through his remarks — Bro now has rescinded her thanks and won’t take his call.

Which is still vicious editorialized slanting that hides behind the face of being objective "news".
It's not.
It's incredibly presumptuous and dishonest coverage.

Donald Trump >>>DID<<<< condemn violence on both sides, even in the later meeting where he allegedly "reverted". It is objectively true what Trump said, that BOTH SIDES came with clubs and helmets and initiated violence.
In the second press conference, Trump chastised the media for suppressing the violence (some of which I youtubed here) of Antifa and the other protestors. Trump ALWAYS criticized both sides for the violence, but clearly and absolutely condemned the white supremacist rhetoric/ideology and said there was no place for them in the United States.

While some of the article contradicts itself and partly reveals Trump's real position disowning and rebuking the racist rhetoric, alleging Trump supports or in any way is reluctant to condemn the racists is an absolute lie.

This lying mother is the equivalent of Trump's Cindy Sheehan, a victim mom that no matter how dishonest her statements, it would be called a foul by the media if Trump responded or criticized her. She's demented.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.