Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
So a neo nazi runs down a street full of people that were protesting him and his white supremacy buddies.

We still don't know what the facts are, that motivated him to basically total his car. I don't argue for certain that this kid acted in self defense to get away from an angry mob ready to club him to death. But that does seem like a possibility that can't be ruled out at this point.

Originally Posted By: M E M
The people standing with the nazis and white supremacists are not to be judged for standing with nazis and white supremacists.

I've said at least TWICE now, watch the 19-minute video of the retired police officer who explains that the media --including Fox News--- misrepresented the event in their coverage to be all racist protestors, whereas he said they were only a handful, and that the "heritage not hate" protesters were only there to preserve the Robert E. Lee statue, not to espouse or stand with a racist message. He plainly said, repeatedly, that the racists were told to leave by the other protestors. He also said that many retired police and veterans were carrying handguns and AR-15 rifles, and despite the attacks on them, had remarkable restraint and never fired a shot. That the veterans were there to keep the peace and prevent violence from both sides.

It doesn't matter where you stand however if you're on the left. Somebody misidentifies somebody as a white supremacist and it's the lefts fault. Vandalized Lincoln statue...liberals. Excuses and alibis for nazis and those that stand with them and blanket condemnation for the left.

SHOW ME where Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Keith Ellison, Bernie Sanders, or Comrade DNC Chairman Perez, where anyone, *ANYONE* on the Democrat side has condemned Antifa. But they sure as fucking hell are for tearing down the monuments. I don't see *ANYONE* on the Democrat side condemning this vandalism of monuments, and not just Civil War monuments, but monuments of Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, Grant and other great U.S. national figures.

I can't BEGIN to tell you the violence that stirs in me, that they would not only talk about bringing down these monuments, but have actually destroyed many of them.
And criticism from the Democrat side? Not a word. They hate America, and welcome its destruction.

And nothing for Heather.

Is that a joke?!? EVERYONE in political leadership and in punditry, Democrat and Republican, has expressed the sadness and tragedy of her death. Up to and including President Trump, that her mother (Ms. Bro) initially thanked Trump, before being recruited and Cindy Sheehanized as a political weapon by the Democrat/Left.'

I'm still waiting for the slightest attention given to the two Charlotteville police officers who died in a helicopter crash patrolling the demonstrations.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.