Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
I dunno, I don't really do those posts to argue anything, just to find out what people really think so I at least know where they're coming from. Wondy is of course entitled to his opinion, though I may not agree, but it doesn't help anything if I don't at least find out where it comes from before trying to engage in debate or anything.

I'd love to see YOUR opinion on many of the issues I've raised.

Particularly on declining white population of the U.S., dropping in half by 2065. You treat me like I'm buying into wild conspiracy theory by arguing it, but it is an absolute fact.

Another example, citing white voter ratio over the last few elections:
2000 : 81%
2004 : 77%
2008 : 74%
2012 : 72%
2016 : 70%

Again, the alarming precipitous drop in white population, in just 16 years. quantifiable.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.