Since there's more than one memo in the public spotlight, I changed the topic title accordingly.

Here a Wikipedia look at the Nunes memo.

Everything Rep. Adam Schiff and other Democrats have said about the memo being dangerous to national security to release, and compromising intelligence methods and sources, has turned out to be a complete lie.

And the later Democrat/Schiff memo has turned out to confirm, not disprove, the Nunes memo that Christopher Steele's salacious and unproven/unreliable "Russia dossier" was the sole basis for the repeated FISA warrant surveillance of Carter Page and other Trump officials. A Russia dossier that James Comey and Andrew McCabe >>>>>KNEW<<<<<< to be unreliable when they submitted it to the FISA court to authorize surveillance. That the the FISA court would never have authorized without the Russia Dossier's KNOWN FALSE evidence.
Multiple people should go to jail for submitting this known false evidence.

And I'm still waiting for the FISA judges to come forward and rescind the warrants, and throw out all evidence obtained under false pretenses. And to express anger that they were deceived by Comey and McCabe. Unless of course, the judges were willing accomplices in the deception. And every day that they don't speak up makes me further convinced that is precisely the case.
I shit on the authority of the Meuller investigation.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.