Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I don't see Dems being any worse than your party g. Actually Trump would have been unelectable as a dem after his "legal" rape of his first wife without not even getting into the growing crowd of women coming forward with various allegations. And I suspect your party will be raising the bar at some point. (Maybe after 2018?).

In previous topics, we've already established that Trump's "19 accusers" is just so much horseshit, and very padded and sensationalized with comments by women, most of whom are clearly politically active Democrat women, or otherwise have an axe to grind because Trump owes them money in a business deal or something. And that it distills down to maybe 4 or 5 allegations that remain unproven.

Most of those "19" are "he looked at me creepy" or "he looked at us like we were meat", as Miss America contestants, not any actual sexual allegation. Well hello, you're presenting yourself as meat, in a beauty contest!
Also particularly vile is adding Ivanka Trump as a listed accuser, who said things vindictively in a bitter divorce, and has fully retracted those remarks, and even written the introduction to one of Trump's books since. That she wasn't raped, that she "Felt raped, emotionally" by husband Donald's betrayal and rejection. But that is portrayed deceitfully out of context.
Because that is what the Left always does to Republican opponents. Or really, to anyone who gets in their way. Bernie Sanders in 2016 being as good an example as any, as revealed in the comments of DNC leadership in their anti-Semitic schemes to bring him down to clear the path for Hillary's nomination, as exposed in the e-mails revealed by WikiLeaks.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.