But YOU don't hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Trump!

I've said over and over that while not proven, I think Trump had sex with Stormy Daniels, and have no problem accepting that if it turns out to be proven. I'll accept evidence that's proven in the hypothetical that Trump is proven to have violated campaign laws to have paid Stormy Daniels.
(Although I have a hard time accepting that as fact, given the overwhelming bias, as I previously quoted Rep Trey Gowdy: "More than bias, ANIMUS!" of those at DOJ and FBI whose own self-incriminating words and texts reveal that animus. )

But it enrages me when there is so much more evidence against Hillary Clinton, and no one at DOJ or FBI even wants to investigate it.
Selective pursuit of justice. Fanatical pursuit of Trump, a free pass for Hillary Clinton.

I have no problem with equal justice under the law, M E M.
It is you and other Democrats who endorse what is likely the most blatant case of selective justice this country has ever seen.

If you endorsed investigating Hillary as zealously as they pursue investigating Trump, I could respect your POV. The fact that you dementedly condone the suppression of a Clinton investigation by Hillary Deep State operatives in the DOJ, FBI and CIA, and the abuses Obama and Dems got away doing the same with the IRS 6 years ago, makes me want to vomit.

Again:

The Clinton Foundation taking hundreds of millions in bribes from foreign companies and governments in exchange for access to State Department officials.
Fusion GPS, selling 20% of the U.S. uranium supply to Russia through a Canadian front company.
33,000 deleted e-mails, deleted AFTER they were subpoenaed.
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in multiple text conversations, revealing their plans to rig the investigation, hide evidence, plot an "insurance policy" against Trump being president, and openly plotting a secret meeting with FISA judge Rudolf Contreras to be hidden inside an informal dinner party to meet ex parte to rig the warrant request.

Plus many more blatant crimes warranting investigation. Overwhelming evidence that DOJ and FBI astonishingly won't even look at. Just coincidentally, revealed e-mails, texts, and public comments reveal them to be Democrat loyalists openly plotting that suppression of Clinton investigation.
But as a Democrat, you endorse any twisting of the law and selective prosecution that serves Democrats and hurts Republicans. Yet you lyingly accuse ME of holding that view in reverse, despite that I have only criticized selective prosecutorial bias. Unlike you, I advocate equal protection under the law, not weaponizing DOJ and FBI in service of one party, and giving a free pass to Hillary Clinton and her Deep State agents.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.