Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Yeah I've read enough into it that I know that is all just bullshit. Trump still has money he hasn't spent yet for the border and has been dishonest about things like how much of the illegal immigration is a result of people overstaying visas. You are being dishonest by calling this a democrat shutdown. Democrats are willing to let Trump reopen the government and he can campaign for more republican control in '20. And really if Dems did give in to Trump's demands he would just keep on doing it on anything he can't get through congress. Considering he couldn't even win the popular vote last time I doubt he'll be able to score another electoral college again. Not to mention he could actually be impeached before than.

Uh... with all due respect, more than half the illegals who cross the border aren't being captured, and the last two months have been record months for the number of illegals coming across and surrendering themsselves. And Border Patrol agents are inundated with child-illegals (thanks to Obama/Democrat policy that encourage more children coming) Border Patrol now devote 40% of their resources just to take care of and babysit children, and have even less agents to patrol the border.

How you can spin that as not being an actual crisis is beyond me.

And because Democrats have obstructed preventing the first waves of illegals and allowed them in, tens of thousaands more will now make the trip. Women and children, who human rights groups have already said between 60 to 80% of whom will be sexually abused, or even murdered or left to die in the desert, or sold into human slavery. Tens of thousands. As a direct result of cynical Democrat obstruction.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.