Ben Shapiro: Why Jews vote Leftist

A very insightful 5-minute video.

I've often wondered why Jews vote Democrat, particularly in the era of Obama, where Obama was so blatantly anti-Israel, betraying and undermining Israel throughout his presidency, and surrounded his entire adult life by (beginning in his college years) Rashid Khalidi, and (also for decades) Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Father Pfleger.
And post-presidency, a photo kept secret for 8 years of Obama hanging out with Louis Farrakan and his goons. That's some of the most Jew-hating company he could possibly keep! There's absolutely no separation between the rhetoric of Farrakhan and that of Adolf Hitler. But somehow invisible to the Ministry of Truth liberal media.

Interesting that those Jews connected to their religious roots vote 2-to-1 Republican. It was a revelation to me about 15 years ago when I first met Jews who vote conservative/Republican.

But it should also be pointed out that Obama and most of the new-Left Democrats, while also being antisemitic and anti-Israel, are also anti-white. Obama is ideologically a Cultural Marxist, an indoctinate of Black Liberation Theology (the ideology of Rev. Jeremiah Wright), and of Anti-Colonialism (Rashid Khalidi and Barack Obama Sr., and the dream of Dreams From My Father.) There is no speculation about this, those are the facts, as openly stated in decades of Obama's speeches and writings.
http://archive.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=2374

So Obama and his Bolshevik race-demagoging identity politics racial-grudge party mean just as much harm to whites in general as they do Jews. We live in scary times. And with the next wave of Democrats like Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, Kristen Gillibrand, and for me the most vicious one of them all Stacey Abrams, I don't see things getting any better. I see us moving toward a Kristallnacht. Probably first on Trump supporters or Republicans, then on all white Americans. We're already seeing that storm building.

Identity politics is the battle plan, the Democrats' envisoned ticket to a permanent majority. A Bolshevik revolution, defining white America as the priveleged class to be overthrown.

And the whites and Jews who cooperate will be allowed to live a while.
And delude themselves they will escape the same treatment.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.