Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You've tried using Obama past actions regarding Fox as deflection before. As before I point out that I posted my disagreement with him criticizing Fox at the time. Unlike you who fully embraces Trump's self serving attacks on the media at large as enemies of America. After reading about Trump's lies and attempts to obstruct the Mueller investigation, Sarah Sanders "slips of the tongues" and all the great fine people who intentionally lied to Mueller about their Russian contacts I'm honestly glad we have a free press.

If Obama ACTUALLY DID use his powers to spy on and arrest reporters, how is that "deflection"? That is precisely the point! Trump has only verbally bashed the media, whereas Obama has actually engaged in police-state suppression of the press.
Not to mention other Obama/Hillary weaponization of federal agencies like the IRS, FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNI, EPA, ATF, OSHA and others to intimidate and harass his Republican opposition and their supporters and donors!

As contrasted with Obama's ACTUAL police-state abuses. Trump has only vocally exposed the malice, proven innacuracy and bias with which the media has covered him.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.