Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Note that this would be the third investigation. So I don't understand your finally comment. My fear is after Barr's partisan handling of the Mueller report we'll wind up with selective declassification. I would be more interested in what a more independent review would have to say because there are legitimate credibility problems with Barr. He isn't even willing to show up at the House to answer questions? Why would anyone besides Russians and Trump's faithful trust him?

GAH! How can you with a straight face allege that?!?

95% of the report is already made public.
For House Democrats and Republicans, attorney general Barr has set up a special room where they can view 99% of the Mueller report, omitting only the grand jury names that Barr is required by law to keep confidential.

Barr is required to make none of the report public, but has accomodated Democrat House investigators to an incredible and unprecedented level.
(A level of disclosure Rep. Nadler fought tooth and nail to prevent anywhere NEAR the same level of disclosure with Kenneth Starr's special investigation report in 1998-1999, hypocritically enough.)

99% of the report is already available to any House Democrat, and has been for weeks, that no House Democrat has bothered to look at, despite its availability, EVEN AS THEY BEMOAN BARR'S ALLEGED LACK OF DISCLOSURE!

The Democrat false narrative and deceit is beyond belief.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.