Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think you're the one trying to make the turd float WB. It's just "senseless" and "random" when somebody sends out a manifesto that echoes Trump at a rally who [then] goes out and tries to kill as many Mexicans as he can.

Show me one Republican who endorses that shooting. It's a random lone-nut situation, and you can't point to one thing Trump said that reflects what the El Paso shooter said in his posts or manifesto. It's like saying because I oppose Mexican drug cartels, and the KKK oppose Mexican drug cartels, that if they act out violently against innocent people, that my rhetoric caused the KKK to act.
NO!
Trump only opposes illegal immigration (not all immigrants, not all hispanics), and accurately cites that the largest sources of illegals are Mexicans (59%) and Central America (15%).

And as I've said repeatedly, the El Paso shooter in his prior manifesto and online posts said that Trump will be blamed for his shooting spree, but that his racist ideology was solidly in place before Trump even announced his candidacy.
Trump only wants to stop illegal immgration, while this kid wanted to stop ALL immigration to the U.S., and he was hostile toward Trump for not going far enough.

Your "Trump's rhetoric is the cause" propaganda also ignores that the Dayton shooter and several other shooters were liberals, and specifically Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders supporters. Those are shooters you don't want to talk about!

And that unlike the vaguest similarity to Trump's rhetoric, these liberal shooters openly praise and quote verbatim talking points of Democrats like Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, Kamalah Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, and Maxine Waters.

Originally Posted By: M E M
Or the white supremacist who speeds through a crowd a protestors finds himself a lot of Trump supporters acting as unpaid defense attorneys willing to paint him as a victim. You can point your turd all you want but your judgements are empty one sided and silly. Yes both sides do stuff and there are people on both sides who just see the one side. We've gone back and forth for years and years now and you should know I don't endorse mob violence btw.

Is that a reference to the guy who ran over the girl in Charlottesville, VA? I've cited the video evidence that he was attacked by the Antifa/liberal crowd before he went on the sidewalk. I think he was pressured into a plea bargain so that we will never know the true facts. It didn't look to me like he had any legal representation beyond a public defender.

What I see is that the violence on the "right" side is fringe nuts who aren't acting as Republicans, and are widely condemned by Republicans.
And that Republicans in general condemn racism, but are widely characterized by Democrats as racists. That anyone who supports Trump is maliciously labelled by Democrats as a "white supremacist".

YOUR SIDE, THE DEMOCRATS basically call all Republicans nazis, and basically say you have to do everything you can to oppose nazis, intimidation and violence included. That is the mainstream message of your entire party, including the 2020 candidates, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest, and it is only by a very careful parsing of words that you pretend to distance yourself from that [while still supporting them.

I keep waiting for people in your party to say WOAH, this is too crazy, I can't support this. This is where I step off the train.
But you never do. Beyond lip service otherwise, you and other Demcorats always remain on board.
Despite the corruption.
Despite the Nazi demaagoguery.
Despite the violence.

Democrat leadership doesn't stop Antifa and other groups who act violently against Republicans, because they feel that violence and intimidation works to advance their agenda and intimdate/weaken their conservative opposition.
No ethics, just whatever works.

Just like they did with Obama's IRS targetng conservatives in 2012.

Just like the bureaucrat Democrat loyalists who corrupted the DOJ, FBI, CIA, DNI and State Department, weaponizing those agencies and the FISA court to attempt to rig the election, and ongoing since, to cripple the Trump administration.

You give lip service otherwise, but you're still on board.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.