Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Actually you would be calling it treason if a democrat did it. And I saw the transcript so don't bother trying to spin it. It's a fact Trump withheld the military aid also a fact that while doing so asked Ukrain to investigate somebody that polls show would beat him in '20.

You mean the same pollsters who said Hillary Clinton would win in a landslide in 2016, and that Trump couldn't overcome the electoral "blue wall"? It was only after the election that Democrat leadership and the Newspeak liberal media ever changed the subject from that electoral vote, and after relentlessly talked about the popular vote.

As I've said before, liberal pollsters rig the polls and stack the polls with a heavier sample of Democrat voters, to psychologically undermine Republicans and convince them of the inevitability of a Dukakis, Bill Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, or Hillary Clinton victory. Dukakis was projected to win in 1988 by 17 points, how'd that election actually work out?

Regarding the released phone conversation, I'm capable of reading too.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document
I just don't buy the liberal spin of it.

If the phone conversation said what you allege it does, piece-of-excrement Rep. Adam Schiff would have quoted it, not lyingly paraphrased, not "parodied".
It doesn't say what you and the Bolsheviks in your party allege.

Zelensky has even said that Trump's battle against establishment corruption is what inspired him to run for president of Ukraine and pursue a similar battle against corruption. And AGAIN, Trump since his inauguration has been giving vast amounts of military aid to Ukraine that Obama never provided in the first 3 years of Russia's invasion. So spare me the posturing about Trump threatening or witholding aid. Democrats did nothing for Ukraine, for years.
Likewise in Syria.
Likewise Iran.
Likewise North Korea.

Trump has been pushing back against aggression on all fronts.
Democrats accuse Trump of weakness, to create a false narrative, and distract from the record of [Democrat weakness.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.