Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
A trust that isn't blind and one he can withdraw funds from I might note. Not really a solution there to avoid conflicts of interests. I also would add that we only have the liar's word on a lot of what he announced back than.

Again, it's infuriating the standards you hold Trump to, who is making every effort to follow ethical guidlines.
Even as you simultaneously give a free pass to the blatant corruption and criminality of the Democrats I've cited, and many more Democrats. Your allegations might have the slightest weight, if you held your fellow Democrats to the same standard and investigation.

Trump has clearly sacrificed hundreds of millions in potential business, has cancelled aany foreign deals, has set aside any foreign profits and donated them to the U.S. treasury, has put others in charge of managing his business, and has set up an attorney to run any necessary transactions through, to avoid even the slightest appearance of being potentially unethical.

I mean, geez, what do you want?

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has collected at least 3.5 million from Ukraine for a job he should have never had, secured only because of V.P.Biden's influence, and will collect at least another $20 million from China in the near future, again for a job he should never have had, but for Vice President Biden selling his office to China. Michael Pillsbury reported on Lou Dobbs that Biden had hawkish rhetoric against China up until Hunter Biden secured his $1.5 billion bank investment from China (and $20 million payoff).

At precisely that point, Biden softened his rhetoric toward China, and U.S. naval ships were ordered to stop patrolling the South China Sea they had previously patrolled. And at Biden's pressure, F-16's on order to be received by Taiwan were suddenly cancelled.

That's a pretty good look at what Asian policy would look like under Biden, or any of the current crop of 2010 Democrat candidates. Cultural marxists one and all, who:
* all want to appease China,
* to de-criminalize illegal immigration (and thus exploding it),
* to decrease military spending (when Trump took office, 50% of our air force was grounded by mechanical problems and unready for combat, and Democrats still wanted to further slash military spending!),
* to provide health insurance to illegal immigrants
* and basically, on every level, to undermine police and enforcement, to enable crime, to weaken our borders and sovereignty, to further bankrupt the country with crushing new debt and spending, to undermine capitalism and transfer all power to an authoritarian permanent Democrat government, and purge all republican power and dissenting thought. I've already abundantly linked and quoted the supporting evidence for all the above. There is not speculation, this is what Democrats have clearly said, and done, at every opportunity. They don't even pretend otherwise anymore.

The party that hates America. Democrats have officially become the Bolshevik party.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.