Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
And the movie wasn't offensive to me. Changing the heads to Trump violently killing political rivals made it offensive. That it played at a Trump campaign event should bother you.

That's a silly argument.

As G-man made clear, it was a small group of peole who shared it off in a room, not like it was part of the events by those who organized the campaign event. It's like if I was there and brought an offensive political cartoon and shared it with other event-goers. It's not part of the event, it's privately shared by a few people who happened to be there.

And by the way, you're deflecting from and not accounting for the ACTUAL calls for violence by Democrat leadership.

As I said in another topic, and Antifa Activist shot up and bombed an ICE facility in Oregon, and was shouting rhetoric that was almost word for word the rhetoric of Rep. Alexanda Ocasio-Cortez. And by the way, >>>>>NONE<<<<< of the Democrats, none, have condemned that or other Antifa attacks.
Get back to me about dangerous political rhetoric when they do.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.