Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Apparently holding Trump to any standard is infuriating to you. Sorry I actually love my country, it's sad that you even go there. Principles and ethics like love of country are not owned by either party. When Trump uses his office to pressure a foreign country to investigate his political rivals or chooses his own properties to host an event like the G-7 and you're playing defense for him, I'm not the one with a problem.

I don't see any facts or logical arguments in that little tantrum.

Here in about 6 minutes Rep. Jim Jordan perfectly deconstructs the incredible confluence of odd and incestuous related facts and people surrounding the "whistleblower"/informant/spy/rat who filed the coup attemt disguised as a "whistleblower report". The endless connections still unravelling that lead to the Deep State, the office of Rep. Adam Schiff, and especially to the CIA and broader Deep State intelligence community (FBI, CIA, DNI, DOJ, and State Department) and the DNC/Hillary Clinton campaign, Obama administration, and ultimately intertwined with the Russians and Ukranians, who they, the Democrats, and their Deep State operatives DIRECTLY PAID AND COERCED/BLACKMAILED/COLLUDED with to frame Republicans.

Jordan reacts to Democrats killing GOP bid to censure Schiff -Monday, Oct 21, 2019, interviewed on Lou Dobbs

Everything Democrats are accusing Trump of, they the Democrats are guilty of themselves, with overwhelming evidence. Only by selective omission is the media not reporting it.
Sara Carter and John Solomon are the Woodward and Bernstein of our times, exposing this corruption. And since Pulitzer prizes are handed out by the establishment/Left, it is doubtful they will ever be credited with exposing this Democrat/Deep State corruption. God knows the Democrats and liberal media have done their damnedest to hide and suppress the true facts, and intiumidate those who would report it.

And if Hillary Clinton had been elected, it would have been buried, none of this would ever have come to light. But it DID come to light, despite your side's best efforts to hide the truth.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.