Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Lol, Russia helped him get the presidency and thanks him for Syria. And Trump using foreign aid to get another country to investigate his biggest political rival wasn't invented. He did it. If I thought there was a chance you would be okay with a democrat trying to do that I would cut you some slack but I know you wouldn't. We impeached for a lot less. Trump will deserve this one.

You're either brainwashed or lying.
FOUR investigations (an FBI counter-intelligence investigation, a House investigation, a Senate investigation, and the Mueller special investigation) ALL proved that is a lie.

Again: There is FAR more proof of wrongdoing by the Hillary Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, and FBI, DOJ, and other high officials like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Ohr, Strzok and Page.
And by Schiff himself, as I just detailed above. But apparently, crimes only warrant investigation and prosecution if they are alleged against Republicans. And in the case of Republicans, guilty until proven innocent.

Mueller's report said that there was absolutely no proof of "Russia collusion" by Trump, and only implied that there was possible obstruction of justice. But if there was no collusion, how could there be obstruction of something that the report proved never happened ?
What you allege against Trump is a lie, a desperate attempt to keep the baseless conspiracy going. While you ignore jaw-droppingly obvious corruption and treason in your own party.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.