Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I wouldn't lie nor would I even need to. Testimony I think establishes that Ukraine was aware that aid was conditional on investing Biden. On a side note Zelensky was booked to appear on CNN to announce the investigation Trump was trying to get. He canceled when the aid was received. Btw very glad to see Roger Stone got what he deserved today.

Roger Stone was really convicted of helping Donald Trump get elected. As were Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, and others the deep state FBI/DOJ is still trying to shake down.

If there were actual justice and Democrats were held to the same standard, some others with far more evidence against them would be in jail now, for perjury, "gross negligence" with confidential/top secret information, falsifying evidence sumitted to FISA/federal judgesand other crimes:

Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
James Baker
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
James Brennan
James Clapper
and many others.

I saw on OANN news today interviewing Rudy Giuliani that there are FIVE Ukranians who witnessed comments by ambassador Maria Jovanovich that she was using diplomatic influence to obstruct investigation of four different companies, one of them a Soros operation. He notified the FBI, and the FBI buried the evidence, to support the lying Democrat narrative that only "smears" exist against Yovanovich. They buried the evidence.

Giuliani also said that he heard about these things, and didn't just repeat them on someone else's sayso. He verified them through other sources, and then the FBI and DOJ buried the evidence he gave them. Because they're on Team Obama/Hillary.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.