Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
All that hatred whipped up for Trump is so sad. I hope at some point you look at what he's done to this country and stop worshipping him. Trump could be providing the documents and testimony that would be his defense WB. Instead he's trying to block it. You would never tolerate that from a democrat. And instead of thoughtful responses you rant out your hatred for your fellow Americans. I didn't withhold foreign aid to try to shakedown a country that is fighting our enemy. Nor did I use a charity so fraudulently that I had to pay huge fines. Those are things corrupt bad people do. Open your eyes, I'm not your enemy

You're delusional. Trump has overseen the best economy in over 50 years. The lowest unemployment ever recorded for blacks, hispanics, women, and people under 30.
Trump has negotiated trade deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Japan and Central America.
Trump has overseen record gains in the stock market.
Trump, for someone allegedly stoking "hate", has a record level of support among black voters, up from 8% on election day 2016 to, by one poll last week, 34%.

As I've linked multiple times, the Heritage Foundation cited that Trump in his first year alone enacted 64% of his campaign agenda, a higher ratio of kept promises than any president in possibly all of U.S. history (next closest, Ronald Reagan at 53%).

Trump has reformed prisons and allowed many guilty of minor crimes to leave jail early and have a second chance. And with the demand for labor and increased business so high, these paroled inmates have far more opportunies for jobs and better futures.

So... the "hate" you cite is all from your side, desperately trying to destroy Trump, slandering him at every opportunity baselessly, despite all that he's done that is right. Democrat leadership slanders Trump as a racist to try and divide the country for their own political gain, stoking violence against Trump and his supporters.
Your side wants to create an economic collapse and create a self-fulfilling prophecy of economic downturn, hurting millions of Americans, just to damage Trump.

Your side wants to impeach Trump, based on no evidence, despite FOUR investigations that have cleared him, an impeachment attempt polarizing and damaging the country for Democrats' own political gain, just to prevent Trump's re-election. Which current polls already indicate is seen by a majority of voters as a malicious deception, that has already failed.

If any of the current 2020 Democrat candidates ever managed to win, they would enact policies that would bring about national suicide: open borders, green new deal, open borders, government insurance for illegals, federal bailout of student debt, free tuition. At the debates, every candidate raised their hands in support of these things, not one sane alternative candidate in the bunch.
Because of the slander, intimidation and violence your party has enacted over the last 11 years, and especially the last 4 years, I no longer see the Democrats at the leadership level as a group of people I respectfully disagree with. I see them for what they are, as the party of hate, the Bolshevik party, a cancer that has to be removed.

Even in the cases of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, Democrats merely pretended to be moderates who cared about the needs of middle class Americans, but in both cases campaigned on deliberate deception, a Trojan Horse for radicalism.
And Barack Obama is basically giving advice now to the 2020 Democrat field to hide their true intentions, so they can win an election and then implement their deceitful agenda. Your party is evil to the core, and they are a danger to all of us.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.