Trish Regan's commentary last night is quite chilling:

Trish Regan - January 22, 2020

If the lawless Bolsheviks who run the Democrat party has won both a Senate majority as well as their House majority in Nov 2018, they could have rubber-stamped an impeachment all the way through both houses without evidence, and then found a contrived reason for similarly impeaching and removing Vice President Pence, to seat a President Pelosi.

What scares me most is not the fanaticism of the Democrat leadership that is perfectly willing to do this.
What terrifies me even more is the millions of grassroots Democrats who are perfectly OK with this lawless power grab. For now, that path is blocked, but unless the Democrat leadership changes, I'm very concerned that there eventually will be a pendulum-swing to the Democrats sometime after 2024, at which point if the current fanatics run the Democrat party, they could bring to power a fanaticism to rival the French Revolution and the the subsequent Reign of Terror. If indoctrinated Democrats continue with the same level of CNN/MSNBC/Ocasio-Cortez/Maxine Waters level of zeal they currently exhibit. They not only want to gain power and do crazy stuff, they want to purge from power, and even from employment, following the future path of Black Lives Matter and Antifa perhaps even from life, anyone who disagrees with them.
And that's under the current leadership of crazies like Schumer and Pelosi. Clearly, even as hardcore nutso as they visibly are, the Ocasio-Cotez's and the Pressley's and the Hakkim Jeffries and Ilhan Omars, would lead this country on an even bolder path to destruction. And certainly, the purge and destruction of anyone who disagrees with them.

We've already seen the feelers put out for this with Lois Lerner and the IRS targeting Tea Party and grassroots conservatives to unfairly win the 2012 election.
Now we've seen the same thing on an even bolder authoritarian scale in 2016 and ongoing, using FBI, DOJ, CIA and other law enforcement to target, destroy, and run surveillance on a presidential campaign. AND THEN EVEN ON AN INAUGURATED PRESIDENT!
And despite that it doesn't get any more serious than that, millions of M E M's out there are perfectly OK with that, no problem. With the next wave of Democrats openly calling for even more violent intolerance. As I've cited already repeatedly, Democrats are already responding to those calls for intolerant escalation.

With that already in acceptance for the grassroots Democrat/Left, what is to stop the even more fanatical Democrats in Washington, if elected, from shutting down all dissenting thought and shipping us off to concentration camps. Euphemistically called "re-education centers". I seem to recall someone close to Obama having some thoughts in that direction.

Every step where Democrats react with indifference about the fanaticism in their own party, we come closer to this.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.