Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: M E M
Lol, we should be like you and demonize most of the opposition and anybody like Romney that actually voted his conscience? I saw that more than a few republicans actually agree with the democrats in the House about Trump being guilty but than voted to block evidence and than to acquit Trump. And they are quiet today as he had his petty vindictive meltdown at the bipartisan prayer meeting.

Unlike you, I've cited specific actions and policies that make me oppose Romney and others, usually sourced and linked. I don't just hate someone blindly, I oppose them because they are proven to be bad for the country.

And the media's kneejerk gushing over Romney, because he bashes Trump and his fellow Republicans, is absolute fact as well. Compaare with past treatment of John McCain, Anthony Scaramucci, Michael Cohen, ANY REPUBLICAN who previously was demonized, the moment they turn on Trump or other Republicans, the liberal media and Democrats instantly sing their praises. Until, of course, they outlive their usefulness and behave like Republicans again. At that moment Dems and the media snap back to portraying them as evil.

Trump was impeached because of his own actions. Romney is guilty of looking at Trump’s actions and instead of helping him block evidence and shield his corruption. Romney wasn’t the lone republican saying Trump’s actions were wrong btw. Trump is still attacking McCain who’s been dead a while now. It’s ridiculous to think that Romney doesn’t know he committed political suicide. Trump’s pettiness and the gop’s devotion to him insures that. Even when Trump leaves you guys bankrupted and fucked you will still hate Romney for being the friend who told you Trump was pos.

Trump was impeached because a corrupt Democrat-Bolshevik maajority wanted to impeach him for lying-political-narrative reasons, and were going to impeach him in the House no matter what, before they looked at a single page of evidence.

They manipulated hearings and selectively omitted evidence, and despite hqaving much of the hearings in a high-security SCIF room, they daily leaked those hearings ndaily to their comrades in the liberal media waiting outside, and only kept confidential and unheard those details that were exculpatory and beneficial to Trump's defense.
As soon as those details were made public, Democrats' popular support for impeachment dropped like a stone, and was never regained. Because they were exposed as the vicious liars that they are.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.