Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I will just note again that you expose your hypocrisy on wingman there. Holder referring to himself as Obama’s wingman was and continues to be an issue to you. Not so with Trump saying he wanted one and is very happy with Barr. And yes partisans like yourself of course love Barr personally interceding for Trump but he’s made a joke out of the DOJ outside of Hannity fans. I never took his comments seriously about resigning because of Trump’s tweets. Trump never stopped nor even had an issue with Barr said. Trump knows Barr will continue protecting his corruption so unlike Sessions, the President is very much happy with his wingman.

You haven't detailed anything "partisan" or "wingman/toady" that Willam Barr has allegedly done on on Trump's behalf. You've only given vague slanders and insults that IMPLY Barr has done something wrong.

And again, only the most vicious partisans of the Democrat/Left allege wrongdoing on Barr's part, in a vain attempt to discredit Barr before Durham releases the results of his investigation. And from what has been said about the Durham investigation, indictments will quickly follow.

There is not "hypocrisy" on my part, there is clear partisanship on Holder's part that he engaged in unapologically.
As compared to Barr's spotless record, where there is no substance to back the clearly politically-motivated smears by some of the DNC's worst actors.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.