Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think it’s pretty clear who has the blinders welded on tight WB. When is lying to the FBI okay in your book?

When the lying was manufactured (i.e., a falsified perjury trap) and the FBI agents who interviewed General Michael Flynn said themselves that they thought Flynn was telling the truth and wasn't deliberately trying to hide information.

But then just as the FBI agents were about to close Flynn's file, Bolshevik party loyalist Peter Strzok asked the agents not to close the file, because despite the lack of evidence against Flynn, the "7th floor" [i.e., FBI top management] was taking over the file.
Plus a feeding frenzy of 300 requests by at least 17 Obama officials requested to unmask Flynn, even before Flynn's phone call with the Russian ambaassador or his Jan 24 2017 white house interview by the two FBI agents. Making it crystal clear: the purpose of the FBI perjury trap was not to find the facts, but to frame and destroy Michaael Flynn, to prevent him from remaning national security advisor, from reforming the FBI, DNI, and national security council, and from discovering what Obama officials were up to, Obama's corrupting and politicizing those federal branches. And specifically regarding the corrupt Iran deal, discovering what Obama, Kerry and other Obama officials did to corruptly secure the Iran nuclear deal.

Plus Flynn, if not set up by FBI, would have discovered the four illegal FISA warrants on Carter Page secured with falsified evvidence.
They manufactured crimes to destroy Flynn, to prevent him from discovering THEIR crimes!

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.