Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:.
And began the Crusades to take back what had also been Christian territory in what is now Israel and Lebanon, after repeated harassments of Christians in the birthplace of Chrisatianity.

Just a question. Do you think this is something Jesus would have endorsed himself?

And yes, Christianity spread peacefully for a time. The church and Christianity are two very different things.

Jesus said "those who live by the sword will die by the sword"
and
"Love your enemies and pray for your enemies, bless those that curse you".

But Jesus also allowed for those who serve in the military to defend their homeland, their homes and their families.

I already said in the other topic that the excesses of the Crusades were not scriptural.
But pushing the invaders out of Europe, and then taking the battle home to the invaders, is not necessarily non-scriptural. Although as I said, the excesses of the Crusaders are clearly not scriptural.

I certainly don't fault Christians for driving muslims out of Europe, and wanting to insure that they were not invaded again.

Biblical or non-Biblical, the Europeans had that right.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.