Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Wow, so you guys are going to be completley insincere about what your party has been doing trying to get the constitution changed. (I'll be posting how close they've come later) Thought you would try to maintain some degree of credability.

Changing the subject with baseless counter-accusations.

Which still doesn't hide the contradictions in what you've posted, about Clinton passing legislation to block gay marriage. (The very same legislation you demonize Republicans for advocating, not enacting.)

That's not an attack on you personally, by the way, as you allege. That's addressing the issue.

Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:

I did explained how I felt here G-man. I'm not interested in spending much time or thought in trading insults with some anonymous poster. Your simply not worth it.

Presonal insults are implying or stating that someone is a Klansman or a Nazi, or implying that they're otherwise a racist, against what they've clearly posted to the contrary.
Personal insults are implying someone's ignorant, or demented for having their stated views, or in need of psychological treatment, rather than addressing the issue raised.
Or other ad hominem tactics, aimed at the person, and not the issue discussed.

And I'd say that liberals posting here have a lot more linkable examples of using such tactics here, than any of the conservatives posting on RKMB.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.