Originally Posted By: Halo82
And just so we don't lose sight of what really matters more pics on Bush's evil-

and if it makes you feel better-

Every time I start to accept that Halo82 might actually be a separate person, Halo posts something like this to further convince me that he has to be an alt for whomod.
He began posting here within a week of Whomod's return to these boards after 2 years.
What are the odds that another person on these boards could be this vitriolically anti-Republican, and have the same tendencies toward mocking caricatures and posting partisan propaganda images?

And like Whomod, he finds things wildly funny, that are in truth just vicious and mean-spirited.

i.e., they share the same hatred and pathological obsession.

The Statue of Liberty being vampire-bitten by Bush image is one Whomod posted to these boards repeatedly 3 or 4 years ago.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.