Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
We've been over this before. There should not be laws that punish thought, they're should only be laws that punish actions.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Also, comparing dumbasses to apes is offensive to apes!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
goddamn apecists!

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Nobody here was pushing for a law that would punish racists. The chimps pic is being recognized as racist by more than just the left. You might feel differently but getting upset because some racism is getting called out is just silly. Really, who's being over-sensitive here?

Again: What proof have you that there was racist intent?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The e-mail speaks for itself.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Don't bother engaging Pariah, MEM. He has no point. He just wants to feel included...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
The e-mail speaks for itself.

If it speaks for itself, then there'd be no controversy. It's already been pointed out multiple times that Obama's mother is white, not black. Republicans are not ignorant of this fact. As such, the fact that an ape was used in the photo--rather than a picture of his mother--serves as evidence that its creator sought to illustrate the fact that Obama is a moron (as liberal caricatures did with Bush), and not simply label him as a black person in a malicious fashion.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Don't bother engaging Pariah, MEM. He has no point. He just wants to feel included...

Originally Posted By: Pariah
So, arguing against the perception of racism in a given situation is the equivalent of defending any parties involved in the alleged act of racism...

Yes.

Prometheus is just worried because the more the subject is dragged out, the more it deflates his assertions about the photo.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Okay, I'm in a good mood. I'll respond:

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
BTW, I like how you keep trying to change the title of this thread, Dave. That's a classic case of denial on your part, man. Therapy. You'll thank me later.

Your obsession with something as small as how I title my posts makes me think otherwise.

Is it an obsession, or is it me asking you a single question about it, and making fun of your insecurity?

Quote:
That you're afraid of the truth despite all your \:lol\: \:lol\:, that you realize you're exposed, and you are thus trying to change the subject.

No, I don't mind staying on the subject you seem so butt-hurt over. The email sent was racist. Period. Fact. End of story. And you can try and worm your way around it with semantics, and anger, and extremist rage at those who have different beliefs than you. But, in the end, you're simply wrong on this one. Sorry. Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is). Obama is black. It's a specific quality that separates him from all previous Presidents, and therefore different rules apply. That's a fact of life. And whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped around Conservative talking points so much that you cannot see what is directly in front of you, I don't know. The thing I fear the most about you is that you absolutely deny reality just because you want your "side" to "win". And that.....that would be the epitome of why modern Americans should be ashamed. This "us and them" mentality is ludicrous. You want to know why America is falling behind the rest of the world? Because the millionaires in Washington are dividing us and keeping us at each others throats to distract us from the REAL issues Lobbyists and Corporations are paying them to ignore.

I know you wish your party was perfect, and I know you wish the "EVIL LIBERALS" would all kill themselves and non-whites so that you could feel secure in your position in life. But, in the end, the email was racist, and that is a fucking fact. I realize it makes little sense for me to actually attempt to sway you with logic and rationale. However, unlike how you see me, I don't consider you "pure evil", and just see you as a sad man who is probably lonely, and uses extremist politics to define himself completely. And there is a point where I pity you, and feel sorry for you. Yet, everytime I try to joke with you or yank your chain, you lose your mind on me and go off the rails. I wish you wouldn't, but you don't seem capable of anything else.

And since you believe changing the title of the thread doesn't matter at all, then I'm sure you won't mind if I change it to something I like. Now, don't have an "obsession" and try and change it back. That just shows your "obsession". Right? And we don't want that... ;\)

Quote:
And just y'know, generally a weaselly sack of excrement.

Awww....you poor, sad child. What next? I'm a doo-doo head? Grow up. \:lol\:

Quote:
I've repeatedly pointed out how --despite your self-congratulation of how neutral you are-- you keep hyping the "right wing extremist" partisan talking points of Reid, Pelosi and Schumer. I keep raising that point, you keep avoiding it.

I "avoid" (ignore) because I don't know who in the fuck you're talking about. I'm Prometheus. You're Dave, the Wonder "Boy". There is no "Pelosi, Reid, and Schumer" here. They aren't involved in our discussion, and no matter how insistent you are, I simply do not know their beliefs or opinions. I avoid Politics Channels like MSNBC or FOX. I don't keep up with the mud-slinging or the silly-ass ego battles these millionaires in Washington participate in. Because I just don't care. Seriously. Politicians waste time, money, and are not at all interested in bettering our country. Not the politicians on your side of the isle OR the Lefties. They don't care, so I don't care about them. Because to follow them, and follow their beliefs and memorize their ideas and speeches is meaningless to me. It does not, in any way, better my life or those around me. So, therefore, I let the millionaires play their profit-game, and I just keep my head down and try to provide for my family. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, I pick on you. Yes, I taunt you. And none of it has to do with your political stance. Pariah, BASMS, and even G-Man (to an extent) have the same political beliefs. And I don't pick on them in the same way. Why? Because they aren't as easy as you are. I fuck with you because you're like a wind-up toy. I wind you up and you go. And it's entertaining. And that's the only reason I come here. To be entertained.

Now, you can choose to believe me, and read all of that with the neutral voice I intend it to have. Or, you can just freak-the-fuck out and do what you always do and simply rant and rave with BOLDED CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HOW EXTREME AND ANGRY YOU ARE!!!!!!

It's up to you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Sorry Pariah. In all fairness, I did respond to Dave. Would like me to directly respond to you? Or is your mind already made up?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
We've been over this before. There should not be laws that punish thought, they're should only be laws that punish actions.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

BTW, I like how you keep trying to change the title of this thread, Dave. That's a classic case of denial on your part, man. Therapy. You'll thank me later.

Your obsession with something as small as how I title my posts makes me think otherwise.

Is it an obsession, or is it me asking you a single question about it, and making fun of your insecurity?

Quote:
That you're afraid of the truth despite all your \:lol\: \:lol\:, that you realize you're exposed, and you are thus trying to change the subject.

No, I don't mind staying on the subject you seem so butt-hurt over. The email sent was racist. Period. Fact. End of story. And you can try and worm your way around it with semantics, and anger, and extremist rage at those who have different beliefs than you. But, in the end, you're simply wrong on this one. Sorry. Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is). Obama is black. It's a specific quality that separates him from all previous Presidents, and therefore different rules apply. That's a fact of life. And whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped around Conservative talking points so much that you cannot see what is directly in front of you, I don't know. The thing I fear the most about you is that you absolutely deny reality just because you want your "side" to "win". And that.....that would be the epitome of why modern Americans should be ashamed. This "us and them" mentality is ludicrous. You want to know why America is falling behind the rest of the world? Because the millionaires in Washington are dividing us and keeping us at each others throats to distract us from the REAL issues Lobbyists and Corporations are paying them to ignore.

I know you wish your party was perfect, and I know you wish the "EVIL LIBERALS" would all kill themselves and non-whites so that you could feel secure in your position in life. But, in the end, the email was racist, and that is a fucking fact. I realize it makes little sense for me to actually attempt to sway you with logic and rationale. However, unlike how you see me, I don't consider you "pure evil", and just see you as a sad man who is probably lonely, and uses extremist politics to define himself completely. And there is a point where I pity you, and feel sorry for you. Yet, everytime I try to joke with you or yank your chain, you lose your mind on me and go off the rails. I wish you wouldn't, but you don't seem capable of anything else.

And since you believe changing the title of the thread doesn't matter at all, then I'm sure you won't mind if I change it to something I like. Now, don't have an "obsession" and try and change it back. That just shows your "obsession". Right? And we don't want that... ;\)

Quote:

Quote:
I've repeatedly pointed out how --despite your self-congratulation of how neutral you are-- you keep hyping the "right wing extremist" partisan talking points of Reid, Pelosi and Schumer. I keep raising that point, you keep avoiding it.

I "avoid" (ignore) because I don't know who in the fuck you're talking about. I'm Prometheus. You're Dave, the Wonder "Boy". There is no "Pelosi, Reid, and Schumer" here. They aren't involved in our discussion, and no matter how insistent you are, I simply do not know their beliefs or opinions. I avoid Politics Channels like MSNBC or FOX. I don't keep up with the mud-slinging or the silly-ass ego battles these millionaires in Washington participate in. Because I just don't care. Seriously. Politicians waste time, money, and are not at all interested in bettering our country. Not the politicians on your side of the isle OR the Lefties. They don't care, so I don't care about them. Because to follow them, and follow their beliefs and memorize their ideas and speeches is meaningless to me. It does not, in any way, better my life or those around me. So, therefore, I let the millionaires play their profit-game, and I just keep my head down and try to provide for my family. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, I pick on you. Yes, I taunt you. And none of it has to do with your political stance. Pariah, BASMS, and even G-Man (to an extent) have the same political beliefs. And I don't pick on them in the same way. Why? Because they aren't as easy as you are. I fuck with you because you're like a wind-up toy. I wind you up and you go. And it's entertaining. And that's the only reason I come here. To be entertained.

Now, you can choose to believe me, and read all of that with the neutral voice I intend it to have. Or, you can just freak-the-fuck out and do what you always do and simply rant and rave with BOLDED CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HOW EXTREME AND ANGRY YOU ARE!!!!!!

It's up to you.

Poor Prometheus. He clearly doesn't care.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sorry Pariah. In all fairness, I did respond to Dave. Would like me to directly respond to you? Or is your mind already made up?

But you already did.

So, arguing against the perception of racism in a given situation is the equivalent of defending any parties involved in the alleged act of racism...

Yes.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Okay man, that's what I thought. You aren't interested in an exchange of ideas or even a debate. You just want to "win". Just like the child you have always been. Sorry for wasting my time offering you a chance to sit with the adults. Back to the kids-table for you... \:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

But you already did.

Yes.

Oh, that's right. Thank you for reminding me.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Okay man, that's what I thought. You aren't interested in an exchange of ideas or even a debate. You just want to "win". Just like the child you have always been. Sorry for wasting my time offering you a chance to sit with the adults. Back to the kids-table for you... \:lol\:

He's not a big fan of fighting back.

Remember, he's the one who let a bully kick the shit out of him, yet Pariah claims he "won".

He's making a fine addition to the G-shill crew.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's up to you.

Man...

You took 24 whole hours to respond, and that's the best you could do?

There's no "facts" in what you posted, just a bunch of hyperbolic sweeping assumptions, personal slanders and other assorted insults, where you --in completely erroneous pseudo-logic-- postulate that I and other Republican conservatives are racist and just can't handle that there's a black man in the Oval Office.
You even managed to assume thoughts with the word "nigger" and then act like the words came from me and not you.

You fail to grasp that there are many black leaders I've repeatedly suggested as presidential material that I would support, including Colin Powell, J.C.Watts, Herman Cain and the man I voted for in Nov 2010 for the second time, Allen West. Condoleezza Rice is also highly qualified.

For at least 10 years, I've cut through the "white republican racists who won't accept a black president" rhetoric of yourself and others, and pointed out that polls have shown Colin Powell as the most desired candidate for president, if only he would run, from 1992 forward.
And also that Rev. Jesse Jackson won about a dozen states in 1988 primaries, and almost took the nomination away from Dukakis. And Jackson was plenty pissed off that he was not given the nomination.

The larger point being: For at least 20 years the nation has been ready for a black president, slandered white Republicans have been ready for a black president, and I'VE been ready for a black president.

It's not Obama's skin color that makes me reject him, it's his clear marxist/radical indoctrination, and his radical inner circle of close associates: Saul Alinsky, Andy Stern, Cass Sunstein, Jeff Jones, William Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Apollo Alliance, George Soros, etc.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's skin color, and everything to do with his radical-left ideology, that I reject him as a worthy or qualified president.
And yet again and again, you turn on the slander machine, and allege racism, and even whip out the n-word.

You allege you're not on the talking points of the Democrats, and yet every news-aware person on these boards knows that Sen Chuck Schumer (D-NY) let slip on a radio interview that his caucus instructed all Democrats to use the phrase "right wing extremist" to partisanly demagogue any Republican policy suggestion... and here you are repeating those exact words, over and over, here in this topic!
WOW!! What an amazing, incredible coincidence that is!!

(Oh, gee whiz, I used bold and caps, I must be angry! Or maybe, hard as it is for you to fathom, I just wish to emphasize certain parts so your attention-deficit brain won't miss them.)

Whether you realize it or not, Prometheus, you ARE a partisan liberal. And as such, you can't possibly assume any other motivation by Republicans (i.e, racist, heartless, mean, greedy, etc.) That's why you kneejerk out the shit insinuations that you do.

What is absolutely amazing is the way you accuse me and other Republicans of all thinking one way, as "seeing things in clear black and white" and in the same breath you follow the Democrat talking points and make all these sweeping racist assumptions about those who don't share your political opinion.

Your bias is incriminatingly clear in what you posted. And what you posted demonstrates all the hatred, ideological zealotry and slanderous bigotry you accuse me and other Republicans of.

Thou art truly an idiot.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
He's not a big fan of fighting back.

How can I possibly fight back when I can't even get Prometheus to respond!?

You heard him, he doesn't care!

Care!! CARE DAMN YOU!!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The origin of Pro's "right wing extremist" label.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: gay Son of gay Mxy
He rides ghosts for a living!
\:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
THE PLAN is almost ready. We will soon RULE those plebes, the REPUBLICAN ROUNDTABLE!

CODE 7-4.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Man...

...crazy, crazy, crazy, mean, angry, crazy, crazy....

Thou art truly an idiot.

I offer you an olive branch of reason and honesty, and you respond with the exact same crazy as ever? Congrats. I have never met someone who is so completely detached from reason as you. David, you're a goddamn idiot. We're done. Go obsess over rex. or someone else...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Man...

...crazy, crazy, crazy, mean, angry, crazy, crazy....

Thou art truly an idiot.

I offer you an olive branch of reason and honesty, and you respond with the exact same crazy as ever? Congrats. I have never met someone who is so completely detached from reason as you. David, you're a goddamn idiot. We're done. Go obsess over rex. or someone else...

Great. Whatever.

"an olive branch of reason and honesty" ?
( "fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is... whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped...racist racist racist extremist etc etc...")

Yeah. Such an olive branch of concilatory language.

You've got to be kidding. Maybe you're just so high on marijuana you don't know what you wrote.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Can we rename this thread "wondys breakdown April 2011 edition"?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
"an olive branch of reason and honesty" ?
( "fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is... whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped...racist racist racist extremist etc etc...")

Yeah. Such an olive branch of concilatory language.

I was kinda wondering about that...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I never noticed Pro being a racist.

I do think he's an enabler of evil and cocksucker piece of shit, talking out both sides of his mouth and whatever else he's been called here.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Sorry, Rex, I'm not available.

I'm still impaling Pro.

Who isn't?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

I do think he's an enabler of evil and cocksucker piece of shit, talking out both sides of his mouth and whatever else he's been called here.

You mean aside from calling President Obama a "nigger", and then projecting it as if it were my thoughts when he said it?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

You mean aside from calling President Obama a "nigger", and then projecting it as if it were my thoughts when he said it?

He's got ya there Pro.

You're the only one who's called the president a "nigger" so far.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I believe the correct term is "kenyan american nigger".

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

\:lol\:
Ok. I haven't read the entire thread.
Show me where he called him a nigger.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pometheus
That's a fact of life. And whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped around Conservative talking points so much that you cannot see what is directly in front of you, I don't know.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
OK.
Just tell him he's wrong and let it go at that.

Is your only problem with Pro that he suggested you called Obama a nigger? You seem very pissed over one incident.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well, I did point out Pro's hypocrisy about 30-plus times here.

He calls me a partisan, but he's the one parroting liberal Reid/Pelosi/Schumer "right wing extremist" talking points. Even as I condemn this Davenport chick and say she should be fired, and he tows the liberal party line that all Republicans are racists who are somehow defending her, even as we all condemn her.

But hey, y'know, I'm the partisan one.

Pro also, as you may have noticed, has a tendency toward personal attacks. But his opinion is so convoluted it ends up being self parody, rather than anything that can be taken overly seriously.
See the "nigger" thing above.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

What do you have against pro?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

What do you have against pro?

Pro was racist against Wondy's favorite president, Barack Obama.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Holy shit. All the children can do is pick through an intelligent and mature post and find the word "nigger" and then create a fantasy bubble around it as if it wasn't used in the context it was presented? Jesus Christ you people are insane!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

LMAO!!

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard