Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
How long will it be until mem starts calling us rapists for making fun of the slut?

\:lol\:

Sorry but you & Pariah come off as too effeminate (not that there's anything wrong with that) to make that kind of leap.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
How long will it be until mem starts calling us rapists for making fun of the slut?

Sorry but you & Pariah come off as too effeminate (not that there's anything wrong with that) to make that kind of leap.

\:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Rush Limbaugh: Just another Rightwing Extremist voicebox for the Crazy Conservatives trying to play GAWD, like normal. Is anyone ever surprised when that fat hypocritical bag of shit says anything remotely offensive? And, is anyone surprised when the Rightwing Nutbags try and defend him in this forum? Bunch of bottom-feeders (i.e. Pariah & Racist David, the Wonder Traitor). Good luck in irrelevance, guys. Congrats. Your morality is no longer suspect. We now KNOW you have none...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Multiple examples cited, of how the unchallenged rhetoric of the Left far exceeds anything Limbaugh has said. And yet there's not a single story about it in the liberal media.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Who gives a shit what they say.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
American Spectator:
  • Rush's audience increased between 10%-60%.

While his left-wing antagonists at Media Matters, MoveOn.org, and elsewhere in the web of extremist hate groups were busy confecting "lost sponsors" -- 50…100…gasp…150!... -- in fact Rush lost a total of 4 -- 4! -- actual sponsors of his show.

And he has sponsors lining up to replace them.

I think Limbaugh's comments were inappropriate but I love seeing the left's attempt to silence him fail.

Go Team Free Speech!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
American Spectator

I think Limbaugh's comments were inappropriate yeah, but he votes Republican so I have to defend him no matter what.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
American Spectator

I think Limbaugh's comments were inappropriate yeah, but he votes Republican so I have to defend him no matter what.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Considering how Rush spent 3 days personally attacking some woman for what she said I'm not sure you can really get too excited about "team free speech". He branded her a slut and I'm still seeing her pic with that word underneath it. Fluke didn't attack anyone when she testified but spoke up for what she believed in. Rush was a bully and tried to inflict as much damage on her as he could.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Considering how Rush spent 3 days personally attacking some woman for what she said I'm not sure you can really get too excited about "team free speech"...

Free speech doesn't just protect popular or polite speech. You know that.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Considering how Rush spent 3 days personally attacking some woman for what she said I'm not sure you can really get too excited about "team free speech"...

Sure I do. I think it's worth pointing out though the way Rush handled Fluke's right to free speech. Can you see how calling a woman a slut and a prostitute is just another way of trying to shut them up and even stop others from speaking up?

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Sure I do. I think it's worth pointing out though the way Rush handled Fluke's right to free speech. Can you see how calling a woman a slut and a prostitute is just another way of trying to shut them up and even stop others from speaking up?

Not according to G-Man. If you're a Rightwinger, you can call his daughters sluts all you want. That's Free Speech. Right, G?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
pro. with all due respect, it's beyond played.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Hey look people! It's Phil's post for the month of April! Hi Phil! Be sure to come back when you can actually get involved. Lothar's holding your spot on the sidelines... \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
BTW, when is G-Man going to stop acting like Whomod and fight his own battles? Wondy, Pariah, and now Phil. All coming to defend G's internet honor. But, he doesn't seem to be able to show his face. The similarities are startling...

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Lothar enjoys holding men's spots in the sidelines.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Lothar enjoys holding men's spots.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Hey look people! It's Phil's post for the month of April! Hi Phil! Be sure to come back when you can actually get involved. Lothar's holding your spot on the sidelines... \:lol\:

Dude

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Lothar enjoys holding men's spots in the sidelines.
shush up,you.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

what's left to 'get involved' in besides your wacky 'pot-stirring' hijinks? silly pro... (laughtrack)

if I thought you were expecting a serious response (an expectation which would be heavily contingent upon the seriousness you personally ascribed to this or any topic in this subforum right now), I would be more than happy to furnish you with one in my spare time (of which I clearly have fucktons). to be completely honest, I almost always look forward to what you have to say in subforums that aren't this one. but while your claims of 'putting asses in the seats' may be partially substantiated by your proven ability to elicit a response from certain members of this forum, I'm disappointed to say that any gain in overall participation is mitigated by a decline in the overall quality of topics in this subforum.

in summation: tl;dr, this forum has jumped the shark and I'll start making serious contributions in these topics once you do provided my legendary slackassery doesn't keep me from it.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
BTW, when is G-Man going to stop acting like Whomod and fight his own battles? Wondy, Pariah, and now Phil. All coming to defend G's internet honor. But, he doesn't seem to be able to show his face. The similarities are startling...

no one is defending our favorite curmudgeonly old traffic lawyer. his arguments will stand or fall on their own, just like wondy's will... well, let's face it, probably fall on their own. it's not as though you've never pointed out when someone's material has gotten decidedly one-note and stale. you've had it too easy in here with your new job as resident 'pot-stirrer' and it's had an adverse impact on your originality.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
make that three posts for april. four counting this one. yeah.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
no one is defending our favorite curmudgeonly old traffic lawyer. his arguments will stand or fall on their own, just like wondy's will... well, let's face it, probably fall on their own.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
what's left to 'get involved' in besides your wacky 'pot-stirring' hijinks? silly pro... (laughtrack)

Welcome to Rob's Boards!

Quote:
if I thought you were expecting a serious response (an expectation which would be heavily contingent upon the seriousness you personally ascribed to this or any topic in this subforum right now), I would be more than happy to furnish you with one in my spare time (of which I clearly have fucktons).

How's said child doing, fatherman?

Quote:
to be completely honest, I almost always look forward to what you have to say in subforums that aren't this one. but while your claims of 'putting asses in the seats' may be partially substantiated by your proven ability to elicit a response from certain members of this forum, I'm disappointed to say that any gain in overall participation is mitigated by a decline in the overall quality of topics in this subforum.

Whereas I view this subforum, the Poli Board, as the single MOST expendable. No one comes to this forum to discuss politics. They come to rant and rave on whatever crazy platform they've been told to do so, and nothing else substantially matters.

Quote:
in summation: tl;dr, this forum has jumped the shark and I'll start making serious contributions in these topics once you do provided my legendary slackassery doesn't keep me from it.

Every single thread breaks down into G-Man finding technicalities to create an artificial Republican bias, Wonder Boy making a seventeen-paragraph rant about the evils of Obama, the Democrats, Liberals, and pretty much anyone or thing FOX News or Pat Buchanan tells him to, and Pariah popping up for a quick "I'm angry, I hate you, you're all wrong and I'm right" post, which usually ends when he starts quoting people, altering the context or statement of their words, and replying "Roger" to remind us he's in the military.

No one in this forum enjoys talking to each other. Wonder Boy and Pariah don't usually even interact with anyone outside this forum, other than to pop up and whine about me or someone's joke. G-Man only exists to create useless "Frontpage" banner pics, shill for the Corporate Right, and turn his nose up at anything outside his generation. This entire "political" forum is a joke. And every time someone bitches about it not being taken seriously, all I have to do is scan back through pages and pages of what I've described.

It's not like I'm trolling other forums. Just this one. And this is the only one people throw a fit over, even though they're just fighting to return it to the status quo of pro-Extremist Right rhetoric, propaganda, and rumor threads. I don't see the loss in disrupting it. There are far better places on the internet to discuss politics. This is not it.

Meanwhile, if G-Man wants to push a belief or idea, I have the right to push back equally. And contrary to what anyone thinks, we all know he's reading every post I make. Not to mention, it's not like he can block the Subject Line.

Now, if all of this is "tired" or "played out", I can understand that. But, then again, I wasn't doing it for you, Doc, MEM, or anyone I respect. I was doing it for the problem-children that bounce every time I say 'Jump'.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
you've had it too easy in here with your new job as resident 'pot-stirrer' and it's had an adverse impact on your originality.

Could be. But, honestly, as Iggy once said, "Why throw pearls to swine?" I'll up my game when it matters. In the meantime, I will continue to ask G-Man to explain why it's okay for Rush Limbaugh to call his daughters "sluts". I'd love to hear his "objectively rational" argument. I mean, other than the truth that it's not, he doesn't approve, and only jumps on the bandwagon because it's the political platform he's been told to follow.

This doesn't even touch on his inherent racism, calling Middle Easterners "subhumans" and wanting the military to wipe out innocent women and children, just because they're brown...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: WB

...Ah, the Republican apologists. Stretching to find any way possible to make this "Obama's Fault". Just another group of History's Fools. Don't worry, guys. About a hundred years from now people will probably be laughing while reading about the Republican Extremists. Kind of how we laugh at our ancestors that believed in magic or mythological deities. Laughing at how they herded the ignorant flock of hate-mongering zealots like children hungry for blood and desperate for relevance. They'll pause their laughter, though, I'm sure once they get the chapter where the second American Civil War simply executed all the nutbags who refuse to evolve into the 21st century. That means you guys. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be one of those laughing at you... \:lol\: \:lol\:

Wow.

Wishing all Republicans to die or be executed. Come a bit unraveled at the seems, have we?

This is beyond-the-pale angry Pro, lashing out in unbridled hatred.

But I'm sure you'll come back later and try to say you were "just kidding" and "yanking your chains" when you try to backpedal after the fact.
Oh yeah. I always joke about killing thousands of people when I'm "just kidding."

You embarass yourself. Again.

You're an angry little man, Pro.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
....um....non-sequitur? Are you just an alt of various Rightwingers, or do you feel the need to run to the defense of G-Man and Pariah every time I have a problem with them or say something you don't agree with? In fact, you're so strident about it, there's no wonder I could totally see you as an alt-ID of G-Man. You two seem to have the most in common...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Welcome to Rob's Boards!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yet another example of the liberal double standard, where Jason Biggs says the foulest things imaginable about Romney's and Ryan's wives, and about Christians, and not only still has not been fired, but has received no mention or outrage in the liberal media:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/american...charged-tweets/

Quote:
The actor whose claim to fame was sticking his reproductive organ into an apple pie proved Thursday night that he can be just as crude and offensive in real life.

Following up on a pair of repulsive tweets about sexually violating vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s wife, Janna, that he sent out on Wednesday, Jason Biggs decided to attack Christians, Paul Ryan, Ann Romney, Clint Eastwood, Janna Ryan (again) and offend nearly everyone else who read the string of new tweets the actor posted late Thursday as the Republican National Convention aired on national television.

But let’s start from the beginning. Biggs on Wednesday tweeted this, which was deleted literally as TheBlaze was writing this story:

• Jason Biggs @JasonBiggs I‘d totes dip a pinky or two in Paul Ryan’s wife’s bleached asshole (she obvs bleaches her asshole). #RNC
    29 Aug 12

And followed up with a Paul Ryan masturbation joke:

• Jason Biggs @JasonBiggs I bet there’s footage somewhere of Paul Ryan jerking off to a close-up photo of his widow’s peak. #RNC
    29 Aug 12

But Biggs wasn’t done, not even close. Late Thursday, as the RNC was reaching its climax with GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s nomination acceptance speech, the actor decided to also go after Ann Romney’s private parts:

• Jason Biggs @JasonBiggs “@godissanta420: @jasonbiggs How dare you ignore Ann Romney’s asshole. Ur un-American.” Sorry ur right. I bet hers is un-bleached and hairy.
    30 Aug 12

Surely someone so vile and disrespectful of women would have to be part of the Republican “war on women” right? Not quite. Not surprisingly, Biggs has a general disdain for Republicans and apparently Christians as well.

• Jason Biggs @JasonBiggs Clint Eastwood talking to a non-responsive stool sorta sums up Christianity in a nutshell, huh Republicans? #RNC
    30 Aug 12

Finally, Biggs ended his offensive Twitter rant with a retweet about Janna Ryan’s breasts:

• Jason Biggs @JasonBiggs “@jennyandteets: People are cheering off screen because Janna Ryan is showing her tits! #RNC”
    30 Aug 12

The backlash from conservatives has been severe, with sites like Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy.com, Life News and other outlets picking up the story, rightfully outraged by the tweets. However, an apology does not appear to be coming from Biggs anytime soon.

On Friday, in his first tweet since, the actor reminded everyone:

• Jason Biggs @JasonBiggs To everyone freaking out about my tweets: you know i put my dick in a pie, right?
    31 Aug 12

If you can believe it, Biggs is actually under contract with the kids network Nickelodeon as a character on “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” As Twitchy points out, the pressure is mounting for Nickelodeon to at least respond to Biggs’ nasty tweets — after all, he is a spokesperson for the network whether they want him to be or not. Many are calling for Nickelodeon to sever ties with the actor.

Visit Twitchy.com to see how Biggs’ supporters and critics are reacting to the tweets.

At least until now, Nickelodeon not only employed Biggs, but had a link on their site to Biggs' Twitter page.

hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts

it was just "a joke" like the birther joke romney made

or is that different?

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MrJSA

or is that different?

Would you think they were just a "joke" if they were said about your wife, Pro?

Never mind. We already know the answer to that. You'd have a hissy-fit, make threats, and post multiple topics across every forum, as you did with Rex a few months ago.
It's only a "joke" if it's about others you disagree with. You hold a completely different standard for your own.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm still waiting for Limbaugh to get fired for calling Chelsea Clinton a dog when she was just a little girl.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm still waiting for Limbaugh to get fired for calling Chelsea Clinton a dog when she was just a little girl.

I believe other Republicans widely condemned Limbaugh for that remark, and that Limbaugh never repeated that comment more than the one time.

Conversely, Obama accepted a one million dollar campaign check from Bill Maher.

No Democrat leaders are willing to condemn Bill Maher and David Letterman for their attacks on Laura Ingraham, Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sarah Palin, or even the particularly vicious attacks on Palin's under-age daughters.

There is no comparison of Rush's one off-the-cuff remark, to the unrepentant malice consistently unleashed by the Democrats, for years. By all appearances malice eagerly supported by the overwhelming majority of Democrats.

hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: MrJSA

or is that different?

Would you think they were just a "joke" if they were said about your wife, Pro?

Never mind. We already know the answer to that. You'd have a hissy-fit, make threats, and post multiple topics across every forum, as you did with Rex a few months ago.
It's only a "joke" if it's about others you disagree with. You hold a completely different standard for your own.

you just dont get it do you? you still think I'm prometheus. sigh. i hope he comes back so you can cum all over his facew like you want to. idiot.

speaking of double standards you only think its wrong because its against a conservative. grow up. you really do give us a badname.

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
thats different some how. just ask wonder boy. he'll tell you thats different cuz she's a liberal. i'm scared to think he might believe that seriusly

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
wonder boy you are every thing that is wrong with american politics. i hope youre a parody account

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Man, are you obsessed with me!

I've repeatedly over more than 10 years here been critical of people like Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and other republican/conservatives when their rhetoric or personal attacks have crossed a line. You selectively try to paint my opinions as something other than what they truly are.

And for a guy who likes to pretend you're not Pro, you certainly post just like him. Personal attacks, re-posting your own posts, your partisan choice of linked sources, and your opinions across the board. The only other person I thought you MIGHT be is Iggy. Except that Pro stopped posting pretty much the day you started. Gee, what an amazing coincidence!

But Iggy like yourself identifies as a Republican.
And Iggy like yourself has manifested your level of obsession with me, and resorted to similar personal attacks.
But pending further evidence, I still think you're Pro.
You front to be Wednesday under a new alt, but your style doesn't match Wednesday's style either. He identified as "very liberal" (not Republican), and had a less confrontational posting style. He didn't bait and obsessively and vindictively online-stalk the way you do. As is Pro's style, you deceitfully pretend to be what, and who, you're not.

Regardless, as I said, Limbaugh made one off-the-cuff remark. Whereas the attacks on conservative women by Bill Maher, David Letterman, Ed Schultz and so forth, as well as endless vindictive liberals I meet in my daily life, are ongoing for years and completely unrepentant.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Limbaugh was being a dick.
Letterman was being a dick.
It's what they do for attention and laughs.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard