Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Sounds like it was a case of one local DNC person who put the flag up and when people complained they took it down that day. I can see where it would be upsetting to vets though, it wasn't actually flag desecration but still tacky.

The Obama campaign is currently selling a print of the American flag that replaces the field of stars with his own logo.

No Red States, No Blue States, Only Obama States: In addition to the "One Nation Under Obama" poster, above, the Obama campaign also sells a t-shirt of the glorious leader superimposed over the nation like a Latin American strongman.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
A perfect manifestation symbol of the fact that Obama doesn't value this country and its history and founding principles.
Obama only values what he can "radically transform" it into.

I recall another party that rose to power back in 1933, that brought its own state symbols as well. They also promised radical transformation.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
godwin's law. always true.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
You know, Hitler had pieces of flair that he made the Jews wear...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
You know, Hitler had pieces of flair that he made the Jews wear...

Hitler was a Friday's waiter?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
godwin's law. always true.

Haven't heard that term in about 7 years. Probably since the last time you referenced it.

I'll let others interpret the "whether or not it is appropriate" part.

Here's a lady who grew up in Austria, and was 15 years old when the "Anschluss" annexed Austria into Nazi Germany:

Sounds a heck of a lot like public-sector takeover of the various private sectors of government that Obama has implemented or at least attempted (industrial/unions, banking, healthcare, and even attempts to control religious freedom).

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
A perfect manifestation symbol of the fact that Obama doesn't value this country and its history and founding principles.
Obama only values what he can "radically transform" it into.

I recall another party that rose to power back in 1933, that brought its own state symbols as well. They also promised radical transformation.

Welcome to Obama's Reich.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Traitor David, the Wonder Racist
 Originally Posted By: Traitor Dave, the Wonder Racist
Why do you live in the United States, Pro?
You clearly have a contempt for what your neighbors hold dear.
Why are you here?

I was born here. And I've watched the US disintegrate over the past 30 years, thanks to warmongering needs of the Military-Industrial Corporate Complex that you so willingly serve. So, I'd rather stay here and fight than "run away" or submit to their oppressive rule like cowards such as yourself. I'm an American, not a Corporate Automaton that reflexively salutes when someone shows me a flag. My forefathers were the Freedom Fighters that rescued us from British tyranny (I'm sure your FAUXNews Klan has indoctrinated you into calling guys like Washington a "terrorist"). They are the historical inspiration to oppose evil and oppression of the common man, NO MATTER the source. Patriotism is a propaganda-driven concept designed to enslave you to your Federal Regime. I don't accept it. You do. I give a shit about others. You hate anyone that's different. There's the difference.

Quote:
Half the world would gladly leave their nation to immigrate to the U.S., and enjoy the freedoms that you scorn and despise.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Holy.....did you copy that verbatim off the FAUXNews site? "THE TERRORISTS HATE US 'CUZ OF OUR FRAYDOM! THEY'RE AY-VIL!!" \:lol\:

Get some perspective, David. If "half the world would gladly leave their nation", they WOULD have. America has been an open country for hundreds of years. For those under the control of a dictatorial regime, and cannot leave, then THAT'S where America should be intervening.....whether they have natural resources to exploit or not. But, that doesn't occur to goose-steppers like yourself, eh Herr Dave? Only if they have oil, accept white rule, and worship GAWD.

These so-called "freedoms" you and all the crazy Right tend point to when claiming moral and racial superiority are being whittled away, piece-by-piece, thanks to the Corporate Complex. And every time someone stands up and shouts at them to stop, and acts like Americans, the Feds you so proudly bow to send shocktroops to gas and beat them. Including war veterans who you, by your own words, feel should not be allowed the same freedoms as others. ONLY if they agree with the doctrine of The Rightwing.

So, take your "righteous obedience to the Federal Government", and your hate of all non-white races, and shove it up your pathetic, old ass. Patriots don't stand up for the word of law based on what Corporations tell them to accept. They stand for this country and the ideals behind it. You could learn a lot from them.

If you were capable of "learning" anything at all, beyond "hate, hate, hate"...

Completely unworthy of a serious response.

Beyond to note your vicious stereotyping of anyone who disagrees with you. You convolute your arguments to turn your treason into patriotism. It is not specific actions you condemn, but blanket-stereotype anyone who is patriotic and respectful of our institutions to be a "shill" of some kind.

You again prove yourself to be a worthless lying piece of excrement. You repeatedly insinuate that I am racist, while you continually manufacture the bitterest racial stereotypes and try to put your own vicious words in my mouth. You even racially stereotype white Americans who disagree with you.

Beyond that, there's nothing more I need to say. Your own self-incriminating words require no further elaboration on my part. There's nothing that can make you look worse than your own words.

\:lol\: Which means you got nothing, because you're a fucking inbred lunatic who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about at any given time.

FACT

M
O
T
H
E
R
F
U
C
K
E
R

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Uh...

Gallup poll: 700 million worldwide desire to migrate to another country

and:

Quote:

The United States is the top desired destination country for the 700 million adults who would like to relocate permanently to another country. Nearly one-quarter (24%) of these respondents, which translates to more than 165 million adults worldwide, name the United States as their desired future residence. With an additional estimated 45 million saying they would like to move to Canada, Northern America is one of the two most desired regions.

The rest of the top desired destination countries (those where an estimated 25 million or more adults would like to go) are predominantly European. Forty-five million adults who would like to move name the United Kingdom or France as their desired destination, while 35 million would like to go to Spain and 25 million would like to relocate to Germany. Thirty million name Saudi Arabia and 25 million name Australia.

Facts vs. mindless anti-Americanism.
Facts win every time.

Every global poll shows the U.S. far and away the most desired nation to immigrate to.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I found this part particularly funny...

So, take your "righteous obedience to the Federal Government", and your hate of all non-white races, and shove it up your pathetic, old ass. Patriots don't stand up for the word of law based on what Corporations tell them to accept. They stand for this country and the ideals behind it. You could learn a lot from them.

If you were capable of "learning" anything at all, beyond "hate, hate, hate"...

..considering Pro's own words...

Tea party nutter, racist e-mail topic:
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus, 4-22-2011

...nigger in the White House...

Oh, the irony.

And...
On the subject of Pavlovian psychopaths... topic

Originally Posted By: Prometheus, 3-20-2012

...Ah, the Republican apologists. Stretching to find any way possible to make this "Obama's Fault". Just another group of History's Fools. Don't worry, guys. About a hundred years from now people will probably be laughing while reading about the Republican Extremists. Kind of how we laugh at our ancestors that believed in magic or mythological deities. Laughing at how they herded the ignorant flock of hate-mongering zealots like children hungry for blood and desperate for relevance. They'll pause their laughter, though, I'm sure once they get the chapter where the second American Civil War simply executed all the nutbags who refuse to evolve into the 21st century. That means you guys. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be one of those laughing at you... \:lol\: \:lol\:

Nope, there's not an ounce of disturbing racism or hate in Pro...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard