Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Quote:
In 2007, national news crews descended on the area after a local man, James Ford Seale, a reported Ku Klux Klan member, was convicted on federal charges of kidnapping and conspiracy in connection with the 1964 deaths of two black men. The two 19-year-olds, according to prosecutors, were abducted near Meadville; they were beaten in the national forest before being drowned in the Mississippi River, with an engine block, iron weights and railroad ties pulling them into the depths.

Sounds like your kinda town, Wondy!

Non-sequitor. Completely unrelated to what I commented on.

I support justice against a Klansman who committed a crime roughly the time I was born. I've never endorsed the Klan, never known anyone in the Klan, or even met anyone who ever said they were a member of the Klan. Last time I looked at Wikipedia on the subject, they estimated the Klan had a nationwide membership estimated of at most 5 or 6 thousand.
They are an insignificant group, completely irrelevant to what religious conservatives think.

And the Klan was an irrelevant group trying for one last gasp of relevance when they killed three kids in 1964.

Just more typical smear tactics on your part. The KKK has far more in common with La Raza, Mecha, The Mexica movement and other pan-hispanic nationist groups than they do with Christian conservatives, amigo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYe4LXuI0l4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bjfDEv_cSs

"Viva la Raza" is hispanish for "Seig Heil."

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.