Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
In general he looks guilty as hell trying to obstruct the investigation.

Not even Comey is saying that. Very wishful thinking on the part of the left/their media press operation.

The most damning thing about Comey's testimony is not that Trump obstructed an investigation. It's that Trump is unable to grasp the difference between running a business and running the country.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
G consider if it had been Obama asking everybody to leave the room and than saying what Trump said. Trump isn't ignorant, he knew what he was doing. Now why is he so intent on protecting Flynn?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
G consider if it had been Obama asking everybody to leave the room and than saying what Trump said. Trump isn't ignorant, he knew what he was doing. Now why is he so intent on protecting Flynn?

Speaking from professional experience, it is far from uncommon for government officials to discuss with law enforcement (or law enforcement to discuss among themselves) the idea that "this guy had to resign in disgrace/got fired, he probably suffered enough, maybe we should cut him a break." And no one considers it "obstruction.'

And, of course, Comey testified that Trump's request, even if heeded, wouldn't have impeded the Russia investigation.

We tend to forget that the President, not the FBI director, is the federal official ultimately charged with enforcement of federal law. The FBI Director answers to the AG. The AG answers to the President. As such, a president can discuss, or even direct, that a prosecution not occur (see, eg, Obama's refusal to enforce immigration law) without it being obstruction.

While there is actually a part of me that would love to see what happens when the left blunders an impeachment into a Mike Pence or Paul Ryan presidency, I (like Alan Dershowitz) just can't go with the idea that so far there's any credible evidence of an impeachable offense.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Flynn is part of the Russia investigation so I'm not sure how you can claim it wouldn't be impeded. Trump is not somebody that strikes me as very loyal either. He fired Flynn for lying to Pence about his Russian meetings. Trump is very much about protecting his own fat ass. Flynn probably links Trump with the Russians and their attempts to get Trump elected.

And while I recognize politically it would be better for Trump to be President, if he did work with the Russians in an attack on our democracy that crosses a line that puts country before political parties imho

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Flynn is part of the Russia investigation so I'm not sure how you can claim it wouldn't be impeded.

James Comey: Dropping Flynn wouldn't hurt Russia probe
  • "Would closing out the Flynn investigation have impeded the overall Russian investigation?" Senator Angus King, I-Maine, asked.

"No, unlikely, except to the extent, there's always a possibility if you have a criminal case against someone and you bring in and you squeeze them, you flip them. But I saw the two as touching each other, but separate."

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Note he admits information could be squeezed possibly and that the two cases were touching each other. But I do see your point.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So, as usual, you're ignoring the blatant corruption of the Democrats, while clinging to the slightest completely unproven POTENTIAL for a scandal involving Trump and his administration.

Every major intelligence official has come forward and said there is no evidence of any kind for the allegations against Trump.
Meanwhile, with piles of evidence, for anyone interested in prosecuting:
1) Hillary Clinton's illegal private e-mail server, that compromised U.S. national security in a major way to the Russians and Chinese
2) Hillary Clinton signing off on giving the Russians at least 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.
3) The Clinton foundation taking millions in donations, in exchange for access to state department officials for donors.
4) Hillary Clinton's negligence in Behghazi that resulted I the deaths of 4 Americans, including the ambassador. We sstill don't even know where Hillary Clinton was during the 9-11-2012 attack. Or where Obama was.

And of course, M E M doesn't care.

Not to mention Clinton operatives in the DNC rigging the primaries to give Hillary Clinton the nomination, and shutting out Bernie Sanders. And the incredible corruption at the very top involving Debbie Wasserman Bitch-Cunt Schultz, and Donna Brazile. The latter giving Hillary Clinton the questions in advance to TWO televised CNN televised debates.

The double-standard is clear. Also clear is that M E M and other Democrats have absolutely no interest in finding the truth, protecting the nation or prosecuting criminals, only in what they can twist to smear Donald Trump, and to paralyze his administration.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I would just point out that republicans control not only the executive branch but also the legislative. If Clinton was actually guilty with all those piles of evidence you allege than really you need to be aiming your criticism at those in power. The big pile of shit that started chants of "lock her up" and race baited Obama with the whole birth certificate thing is responsible for the things he says and does and doesn't do. The Russians tried to interfere with our elections. Trump's response so far seems to be only about himself. Oh and Flynn.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I would just point out that republicans control not only the executive branch but also the legislative. If Clinton was actually guilty with all those piles of evidence you allege than really you need to be aiming your criticism at those in power.

While I agree 100% that the GOP congress and the GOP president should be directing DoJ to reopen the investigation of Hillary (and Lynch for that matter), I'm equally sure that, if they did, you and the liberal media would be screaming it was "political persecution" and that the winning party isn't supposed to criminally investigate its opponents.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Maybe Putin will help you guys out again? Seriously g, your argument is your party isn't doing it because they're afraid of what the other side is going to say? You might like the smell of your own bs but I'm grateful the internet is an odorless medium, lol. Btw is the liberal media now any news agency that doesn't bend over like Trump's cabinet?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Seriously g, your argument is your party isn't doing it because they're afraid of what the other side is going to say?

Not what I said at all. I said they should do it but I also could predict how liberals, including you, would react if they did.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So WB what do you have to say about the republicans that are ignoring "piles of evidence "? They could actually act on that. Or maybe there really isn't the evidence there that you allege. I think if there was you would see the GOP and Trump acting on it.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So according to Trump himself, he is now under investigation for obstruction of justice. This could last for years

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So WB what do you have to say about the republicans that are ignoring "piles of evidence "? They could actually act on that. Or maybe there really isn't the evidence there that you allege. I think if there was you would see the GOP and Trump acting on it.

They are establishment Republicans who want business as usual, and don't want the house-cleaning that Trump wants to put in place, that would end their lobbyist corruption, in collusion with the Democrats.

John Boehner and others outright said to others, in conversations revealed, that it was better for them if Hillary was elected. Better for them, but not for the American people.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Maybe Putin will help you guys out again? Seriously g, your argument is your party isn't doing it because they're afraid of what the other side is going to say? You might like the smell of your own bs but I'm grateful the internet is an odorless medium, lol. Btw is the liberal media now any news agency that doesn't bend over like Trump's cabinet?

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
So, as usual, you're ignoring the blatant corruption of the Democrats, while clinging to the slightest completely unproven POTENTIAL for a scandal involving Trump and his administration.

Every major intelligence official has come forward and said there is no evidence of any kind for the allegations against Trump.
Meanwhile, with piles of evidence, for anyone interested in prosecuting:
1) Hillary Clinton's illegal private e-mail server, that compromised U.S. national security in a major way to the Russians and Chinese
2) Hillary Clinton signing off on giving the Russians at least 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.
3) The Clinton foundation taking millions in donations, in exchange for access to state department officials for donors.
4) Hillary Clinton's negligence in Behghazi that resulted I the deaths of 4 Americans, including the ambassador. We sstill don't even know where Hillary Clinton was during the 9-11-2012 attack. Or where Obama was.

And of course, M E M doesn't care.

Not to mention Clinton operatives in the DNC rigging the primaries to give Hillary Clinton the nomination, and shutting out Bernie Sanders. And the incredible corruption at the very top involving Debbie Wasserman Bitch-Cunt Schultz, and Donna Brazile. The latter giving Hillary Clinton the questions in advance to TWO televised CNN televised debates.

The double-standard is clear. Also clear is that M E M and other Democrats have absolutely no interest in finding the truth, protecting the nation or prosecuting criminals, only in what they can twist to smear Donald Trump, and to paralyze his administration.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It makes me laugh that the "Surrender America" party of the Democrats can accuse Trump or anyone else of "collusion" or treason.

Since at least the Pentagon Papers, since the V V A W era of John Kerry throwing his medals over the fence and accusing U.S. soldiers of atrocities and war crimes, since Michael Moore and others calling the beheaders of the Iraqi resistance (led by imported Al Qaida leadership) "freedom fighters", since Senator Dick Durbin (D-MI) comparing U.S. soldiers in Iraq to Nazi storm troopers, since House Democrats in the years of George W. Bush trying to de-fund U.S. troops in Iraq, to force them to withdraw from Iraq.... THESE are the Democrats accusing Donald Trump and his administration of "collusion" or treason?!? Really?

"Collusion"? "Back channel negotiations" ?

That's not even getting into Obama telling Medvedev on a live mike that he "can be much more flexible after the election" (i.e., after he has deceived the American voters regarding his true anti-American goals and treasonous policy).
MEDVEDEV: "I will transmit this information to Vladimir." Well done, Comrade Obama.

And without getting into Obama's utterly flaccid response to Russia's aggression in Crimea, Russia's ongoing invasion of eastern Ukraine, or Russia's aggression and support of genocide in Syria, including their firing on U.S. allies in there like the Kurds.

Or Obama's treasonous back-channel negotiations with Iran, that will enable Iran to get nuclear weapons within 10 years, and ICBM missiles to carry them as well.
That never should have been negotiated, and when the infuriating Iran deal was announced, and THE EXACT SAME DAY was met by chants by a large crowd of "Death to America" with the Ayatollah at the podium, responding "Yes, death to America. Of course." Obama should have shredded that agreement the same day. Instead Obama gave them a generous reward for terrorism, while providing the weapons of destruction to kill us to a government with a ravenous bloodlust to use those weapons on us.

All in addition to the aforementioned 4 different DOCUMENTED and prosecutable kinds of treason that Hillary Clinton and her staff have engaged in, much of it involving Russia.

It is infuriating that the Democrats (with full assistance of the liberal media) can bombard Trump's administration day after day with wild speculation based on absolutely no evidence, and yet simultaneously ignore the Himalayan mountains of treason on the Democrat side, without the slightest shame or integrity.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The Note: Fire peers out from Trump-Russia smoke
THE TAKE with ABC News' Rick Klein

Once again, it's what President Trump and his top aides and family members are doing to themselves concerning Russia that is keeping things tangled, far more than anything Russia is doing to them. Now confronting the White House: Another undisclosed contact with a Russian operative, plus another set of misleading statements about that meeting. (Just what's being admitted to now – that Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian source with the expectation of receiving damaging information about the Clinton campaign – is stunning.) Also for the president to sort out: Contradictions out of his meeting last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin about whether sanctions were discussed, how hard and to what end he pressed election meddling, and a bizarre presidential about-face concerning a cybersecurity task force the president himself proposed and disposed of on the same calendar day. White House aides want to compartmentalize Russia, to put the past behind them. But time and again, it's not just history. It's continued actions by the president, his children and members of his inner circle that confound and complicate. It's when inexplicable things happen that more people are intent on looking for explanations.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So Trump jr met with Russia to get damaging information on Clinton. And besides not disclosing that Trump and his campaign lied.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So Trump Jr. (NOT Trump) met with some Russian woman who said she had compromising information on Hillary Clinton, and turned out to be an advocate for adopting Russian children, and was not a representative of the Russian government. So the hell what? How is that different from the Hillary campaign operatives who spoke to someone who gave them video of Trump on the bus 11 years ago saying "you just grab them by the pussy"? Trump Jr was given a lead on his political opposition, he checked it out, and it turned out to be nothing.

It's not like she was a Putin employee looking to buy U.S. military secrets, and it's not like Trump Jr was selling her information. She (NOT a Russian government representative) set up a meeting with Trump Jr under false pretense, and Trump Jr. rejected both her and what she was selling. There is no scandal, just another attempt by liberals (and the "team-DNC" Newspeak liberal media) trying to create the APPEARANCE of scandal, to smear the Trump administration. Or as President Trump would say: fake news.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Did you read the emails?

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Do you mind if I ask why you even bother, MEM? Honestly, WB isn't going to budge in his love of Trump until he gets slapped on the forehead by some prime Russian collusion cock.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I guess it's always worth talking to people even if it's never going to change minds. And right now it's the WB's that are keeping Trump afloat. How he and other Trump supporters reacts to each revelation matters

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I'm influenced by the facts, and I haven't seen any yet to indicate Trump collusion. Just a lot of insinuation by partisan zealots like yourself, M E M, who will defend the DNC to your dying breath and slander Republicans likewise, no matter how incriminating the facts against pretty much the entire Democrat leadership.

The case against Trump is a joke, vs. the case against Hillary Clinton and Obama, that is RIGHT THERE for anyone willing to look at it. Which the liberal media and corrupt investigators like Comey and his hand-picked man Meuller are not. And are stacking their "independent investigation" team with huge donors to the Obama and Hillary campaign, and one Hillary Clinton employed lawyer!

Meanwhile here's Hillary Clinton's illegal private e-mail server, hacked every day she was secretary of state by the Russians and the Chinese compromising national security. No one is investigating.
Meanwhile here's Hillary Clinton signing away at least 20% of U.S. uranium to the Russians while secretary of state, simultaneous with a large donation to the Clinton Foundation, and simultaneous with a huge speaking fee paid to Bill Clinton for an appearance before Russian groups. No one is investigating.
Meanwhile, here's the Clinton Foundation, whose donors worldwide contributed millions in a pay-to-play scheme to gain access to state department officials in exchange for their donations. No one is investigating.

There is an obsession, in both the liberal media, as well as in the corrupt pro-Democrat "deep state" rigged investigations with shouting from the rooftops the first hint of the slightest grain of improper action by Trump officials, while simultaneously ignoring Himalayan mountains of evidence of corruption and treason on the Democrat side. And on the Democrat side, it is painfully obvious, and you realy don't have to dig very deep. It's RIGHT THERE! Just LOOK at it!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Do you mind if I ask why you even bother, MEM? Honestly, WB isn't going to budge in his love of Trump until he gets slapped on the forehead by some prime Russian collusion cock.

Eat shit.
And see above.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Eat shit.
And see above.

Jesus loves you, WB, and totally watches as you masturbate to the porn you share in the women forum because you are both fucking perverts.

Trump and company are no better than the other side. They may play the crooked game from the business side, but they still play the crooked game that tilts the table in their favor. You just can't accept he is no less a piece of shit than Hillary because your pride won't let you concede that he is just a turd of a different color and fragrance.

There is nothing wrong with saying that--while still glad you didn't elect Hillary--you still look at this clown and wish you could call mulligan.

Last edited by iggy; 2017-07-13 4:54 PM.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Putin saw one being better.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I get that. I'm just talking about the really hardcore anti-Hillary folks. I don't think anyone is necessarily thinking that this ends with people going "Damn, I should've voted for Hillary." She was an inherently flawed candidate that also attracted mud like a magnet. Putting her on the ticket is part of the reason we are where we are today. Still, I just can't wrap my head around why WB and folks like him can't just call a turd a turd without thinking that it will somehow turn them into Democrats or some Serpentor like Communist candidate made from the DNA of Mao, Stalin, Chavez, Guevara, and Marx.

You are a pretty committed Democrat and I get that you may disagree with what I said, but I'm willing to speak to something closer to a Trump supporters view just to see why they are so committed to look at all that is happening and not really have an internal discussion about whether or not they fucked up.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Eat shit.
And see above.

Jesus loves you, WB, and totally watches as you masturbate to the porn you share in the women forum because you are both fucking perverts.

Trump and company are no better than the other side. They may play the crooked game from the business side, but they still play the crooked game that tilts the table in their favor. You just can't accept he is no less a piece of shit than Hillary because your pride won't let you concede that he is just a turd of a different color and fragrance.

There is nothing wrong with saying that--while still glad you didn't elect Hillary--you still look at this clown and wish you could call mulligan.

All I see is insults in your above response, nothing that even slightly resembles a lucid case against Trump, or why he's allegedly as corrupt or more corrupt than Frau Hitlery. I've detailed the case against Hillary, as have many others. I see a lot alleged about Trump, and yet nothing proven. The worst thing he's said is "You just grab them by the pussy." Which still is just Trump saying that when you're famous, women want to be around you, and he takes what they're willingly giving him.

I see results from Trump:
Even without a wall, illegal immigration is down by at least 50%.
The stock market has risen by 20% since he took office less than 6 months ago.
He has already passed considerable legislation, and at least has the potential to pass repeal/replace of Obamacare, and more achievable, tax reform.
Trump is re-building our military, and has made the threat of U.S. military action actually mean something again, and given the world's worst players reason to hesitate, when they were on the march during Obama's feckless reign.
Unemployment is down, and people who had given up looking for work under Obama are now back in the labor market looking for work.
ISIS in Iraq/Syria is days away from defeat.

And you say Trump is a liar on a par with Hillary, full of empty promises!?! What are you smoking? Trump for whatever flaws has achieved more, and more quickly, than any president in my lifetime, in *LESS* than 6 months so far. Obama took 14 months to pass Obamacare during his presidency, and Trump is being called a failure in less than 6 months? Please.

For 5 years, Iggy, you've come across as a vindictive liar with an axe to grind. You support no Republican who has a chance of winning, you vindictively attack any Republican who does win. At best, your views are confused. And at worst, you're a treacherous liar, who misrepresents his true views, and is in all likelihood a closeted liberal pretending to be something he's not.

And more generally about Trump's beltway and grassroots opposition, I just don't get the unbridled hatred unleashed on him, particularly the ones who call Trump "right-wing", "racist" and so forth. Trump spent a good deal of his life as a Democrat. UNTIL JUST BEFORE TRUMP ANNOUNCED HIS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDACY, Trump was a registered Democrat, who was a large Democrat donor. He has demonstrated himself for at least 35 years to be a patriot who would rather not run for office, but didn't rule it out if no one else stepped up to do the job, and when no one else stepped up, he finally ran, and won. I see Trump as a pragmatist who is not ideologically tethered to either party's ideology, and liberals should pray to God nothing happens to Trump, because Vice President Pence >>>>IS<<<< their worst nightmare of a conservative ideologue with a hard stance against abortion, gay marriage, and all the other hardline conservative hot issues. TRUMP IS NOT! Trump was among the first large employers to hire women and minorities in large numbers and hire them to high-paying executive positions. Trump is also very friendly and supportive of gays.
Not since Reagan in 1980, or the Gingrich Revolution in 1994 have I seen elected leaders work so hard to keep their promises to the American people. And like tens of millions of other Americans who support Trump, I see his attackers as partisan liars tearing down a guy whose trying like hell to keep his promises and re-build America. Partisan liars who haven't a shred of evidence against him, beyond innuendo and wild speculation. Even as there >>>>IS<<< a strong case against Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Barack Obama, Jennifer Palmieri, Cheryl Mills, Debbie Wasserman Bitch-Cunt Schultz, Donna Brazille, John Podesta, Robbie Mook, James Comey, and even against Robert Meuller (in his clearly DNC-tilted "independent investigation" lawyers, who far from independent, are all huge Democrat donors, and one a former lawyer for the Clinton foundation who filed suppression orders to hide the very evidence they are supposed to now be investigating. ) I've yet to hear >>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<< valid accusation against Trump that has ever come to anything beyond wild speculation and a complete lack of evidence.

In the current case against Donald Trump Jr., the Russian lawyer he agreed to meet with (who misrepresented herself to secure the meeting) would never have been able to have legal status to be in the U.S. to meet with Trump Jr., if not for the approval of her passport by Loretta Lynch to give her legal status to be here. Hannity and several legal scholars have deconstructed the hypocrisies, of how Democrats SET UP the circumstances for this Russian lawyer to meet Trump Jr and her clear ties to Democrats who sponsored her. And how Clinton campaign officials in dealings with the Ukrainian government were not held to the same standard as Trump Jr.

So again, in short: NO EVIDENCE AGAINST TRUMP OR HIS ADMINISTRATION, just more wild speculation proven to have no basis.

Is that clear enough for you?

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
So, hold Trump and Sessions accountable for seeing that justice against Hillary is finally served if her crimes are that numerous and clear! Otherwise, we're not talking about her or Obama's crimes here and you can leave that deflection at the door. Trump is either abrogating his duty to uphold the law or he knows there is no there there and all of it is just an elaborate game of politics that makes the likes of you become frothing-at-the-mouth partisans.

Secondly, I never said anything about Trump doing anything illegal. You guys going that route is another attempt to derail the conversation. What this revelation did do is flush six months of Trump narrative down the fucking drain. The administration killed their own credibility by not being forward about these things and treating it as a witch-hunt.

But, let's focus on Hillary. Please, tell me why Trump won't take the donessa down. It can't be for the good of the country as letting her and her cronies get away with it puts us in danger of them doing even more awful shit in the future to undermine America. Taking "Frau Hillary" down is--by your account of things--imperative for American survival because she is treacherously selling us out at every turn and Trump and co. are doing nothing to prevent such things from ever happening again. Why, wondy? Why does Trump care so little about our fucking country as to not save us from this horrible bitch of a woman?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
There isn't a logical answer for that. I think Trump supporters just mumble "deep state" and change the topic

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer

That meeting also included Manafort and Kushner (who had been trying to secretly create a communication channel with Russia). These fuckers need to be testifying under oath and Kushner needs to be stripped of his security clearance!

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So, hold Trump and Sessions accountable for seeing that justice against Hillary is finally served if her crimes are that numerous and clear! Otherwise, we're not talking about her or Obama's crimes here and you can leave that deflection at the door. Trump is either abrogating his duty to uphold the law or he knows there is no there there and all of it is just an elaborate game of politics that makes the likes of you become frothing-at-the-mouth partisans.

That is certainly what Trump and the Republican House and Senate majorities were elected to do. The evidence is overwhelming that Hillarry, Obama and the broader DNC leadership are guilty of multiple crimes. The reluctance to prosecute them makes no sense to me. Certainly Trump vowed to make Hillary accountable to the same justice as everyone else when he was campaigning. As early as election day, I expressed my frustration here that Trump pulled back and at the inauguration describe Bill and Hillary Clinton as "good people".

I can only speculate on Trump's motivations. But I would guess that he didn't press the issue of Hillary's crimes beginning at his inauguration because (1) She was out of power, and therefore no longer a threat despite her past crimes, (2) not pursuing Hillary would be healing to the nation, and perhaps not further humiliating her and the DNC would buy the cooperation of House and Senate Democrats in advancing his own agenda as president (which clearly hasn't happened), and (3) pursuing Democrats after they left office might set a precedent that Democrats, when eventually in power again, would similarly pursue Trump or other Republicans after they leave office.

Again, that's my best speculation, certainly not any inside knowledge.

Originally Posted By: Iggy
Secondly, I never said anything about Trump doing anything illegal. You guys going that route is another attempt to derail the conversation.

There was no malicious attempt on my part to misrepresent what you said or "derail the conversation". You just said above:

Quote:

You condemned Trump in the harshest of terms and said he was just as bad as Hillary. Trump is alleged to have committed crimes by partisan Democrats. Don't blame me for your own harsh words and lack of clarity, where you appear to fully buy into the harshest rhetoric from the Democrat side of Trump's alleged crimes.

What this revelation did do is flush six months of Trump narrative down the fucking drain. The administration killed their own credibility by not being forward about these things and treating it as a witch-hunt.

No. They didn't. This Russian lawyer is already proven to be a Democrat operative, whose very legal status to even be in this country was granted by attorney General Loretta Lynch on a special VISA passport that appears to be one of a kind, that permitted her to do her devil's work at Obama/Hillary's bidding.

But, let's focus on Hillary. Please, tell me why Trump won't take the donessa down. It can't be for the good of the country as letting her and her cronies get away with it puts us in danger of them doing even more awful shit in the future to undermine America. Taking "Frau Hillary" down is--by your account of things--imperative for American survival because she is treacherously selling us out at every turn and Trump and co. are doing nothing to prevent such things from ever happening again. Why, wondy? Why does Trump care so little about our fucking country as to not save us from this horrible bitch of a woman?

That was a bit overly dramatic on your part. And I answered that in the first part of my post. I can only speculate on Trump's motive in not aggressively prosecuting overt and provable crimes by Obama and Hillary.

And regardless, Hillary is out of power and no longer a threat. The only threat left from both Obama and Hillary are their "deep state" loyalists in the State Dept, Defense Dept, Justice Dept, and intelligence fields of FBI/CIA/NSA that are leaking information every day and should all be fired.

The ability of Trump to do this is perhaps prevented by Democrat obstruction of his nominees, to an unprecedented level, where he can't pursue justice until he has a team in place. Which has now stalled 1/8th of his four-year term.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer

That meeting also included Manafort and Kushner (who had been trying to secretly create a communication channel with Russia). These fuckers need to be testifying under oath and Kushner needs to be stripped of his security clearance!

All they did was meet with someone who said they had compromising information about Hillary Clinton. They had a meeting, and it turned out she completely misrepresented herself to get aa meeting with Trump Jr.

I notice you never called for the same loss of security clearance from Obama, Hillary, or any of their involved staff for their BLATANT damage to national security and outright treason. But with the slightest whiff of a POTENTIAL scandal, on far less evidence, you call for removing Kushner and others.

Your partisan blindness is on full display.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So nothing the least bit suspicious with meeting in secret with Russians connected to the Kremlin and lying about it to you? Do the lies bother you?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Like I said, with absolute certainty, if a woman with a Russian accent had called the Hillary Clinton campaign saying they had dirt on the Trump campaign, Hillary officials would absolutely have met with her. And in Donald Trump Jr.'s case he met, saw the meeting was set up under false pretenses, and made no further contact.

If Trump Jr and the others with him didn't disclose the meeting publicly, it's likely because the meeting was insignificant, and was forgotten amid the many other meetings they've had over the last year.

And again, it's absolutely absurd to imply that what Trump Jr. or any Trump official did, was "collusion with the Russians" or some other category of "treason".
*EVERYONE* in this country knows who the cultural Marxists who hate America are, who the traitors to America are, and they are clearly the ideological enemies of America in the Clinton and Obama administrations, in the Democrat party that since the Vietnam war has a 40-plus year history of betraying America at every turn.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You're biased so that hypothetical with Hillary is flawed from the start. All we know is that you're okay with Trump's family meeting in secret with people that were connected to the Russian government. You even attack media that doesn't provide propaganda and cover for them. It's pretty pathetic that Kushner's contact form he is supposed to have filled out for his security clearance is only being done so now because the media is reporting he had these meetings.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Hannity in yesterdays' program (Friday, July 14th) did an outstanding job of detailing Democrat hypocrisy on the meeting between Donald Trump Jr and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian woman who wouldn't even be in the country to meet with Trump Jr., if not for the extraordinary efforts of Loretta Lynch and other Democrats to give her special status to be in the U.S. in the first place.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
That's bs, her department much less Lynch herself doesn't make those decisions. This is just more deflection for people who are okay if Trump or his people were being deceptive about their Russian contacts all along.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard