Quote:

Jason E. Perkins said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
You know, Jason, I don't doubt that you have another perspective on the issue, and I actually looked forward to seeing your counter-perspective to my views, explaining why you think I'm wrong, from your perspective.

I don't need to. Although he chose to word it in a different manner than I would have, Karl made some very good points that covered much of the same ground any post from me would have.

Plus, I fear you're too far gone. You're too entrenched in sound bites and ignorance for me to reach you. I don't have the time or the patience to spend hours educating you on the counter-perspective. You don't even know the facts. Start there then maybe we'll talk. Or maybe I'll get bored. Until then, a flip remark is all you get.

You know, that's funny.

I only get my racial perception from "soundbytes and ignorance" ?

Gee, that's funny, because I could have sworn I quoted sections from several books I read on the subject, and didn't just draw my opinion from soundbytes. Any soundbytes, actually. Show me where I quoted soundbytes.

And while you voice pretty near the maximum dismissive contempt for my conservative opinion, I've done my best to listen to what you have to say, remain respectful of your alternative prespective, and not be dismissive of your views as "entrenched" or "too far gone".

What makes you so damned sure you've got an inside track to "the facts"? I could be equally dismissive of you as being "deeply entrenced" in liberal propaganda, if I so chose to.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.