Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\:

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Traitor Dave, the Wonder Racist

Otherwise known as "Occupy Wall Street". I mean, to normal humans, that is. Not to the Extremist racists, like yourself. All you see is "A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! SOOORROOOOSSS!!!" \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Not sure why you quoted "redefine." I didn't say that.

I did however, point out that being extreme in something is not necessarily conducive to violent tendencies.

As such, the only one "redefining" anything is you since you claim that extremism is conducive to violence.

noun
a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters.
a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

extremist (ɪkˈstriːmɪst) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
1. a person who favours or resorts to immoderate, uncompromising, or fanatical methods or behaviour, esp in being politically radical

— adj
2. of, relating to, or characterized by immoderate or excessive actions, opinions, etc

Unsurprisingly, any reference to an inherent violence on the part of someone who's extreme in something is absent.

So, once again, reality has made a fool of you....Or rather you made a fool of yourself by trying to manipulate reality according to your own bias. Either works.

The definition perfectly describes Prometheus' continued over-the-top remarks and stated ideological views.

Pro advocates Leninist type revolution and redistribution of wealth (and with Orwellian irony, describes his political opposition as "traitors" and "extreme")
He lies shamelessly and slanderously in post after post. Anything that opposes his leftist Revolution (no matter how moral) is immoral, whatever serves the revolution (no matter how immoral) becomes moral.
All lies, all slanders, are permitted. They serve the Revolution.

I'd say a guy like Prometheus, who advocates this kind of revolution in the most free and democratic country in the world, and further advocates the extermination of his political opposition, and elsewhere openly fantasizes about the murder or death of conservatives, fits his own definition of radical "extremist' more than any of us he tries to slap the label on.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, 4-3-2012
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
That the actual artist depiction of the redneck who posts as Traitor Dave, the Wonder Racist...

You have incredible hypocritical audacity calling anyone else a racist.

Or calling anyone a traitor

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Otherwise known as "Occupy Wall Street". I mean, to normal humans, that is. Not to the Extremist racists, like yourself. All you see is "A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! SOOORROOOOSSS!!!" \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Not sure why you quoted "redefine." I didn't say that.

I did however, point out that being extreme in something is not necessarily conducive to violent tendencies.

As such, the only one "redefining" anything is you since you claim that extremism is conducive to violence.

noun
a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters.
a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

extremist (ɪkˈstriːmɪst) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
1. a person who favours or resorts to immoderate, uncompromising, or fanatical methods or behaviour, esp in being politically radical

— adj
2. of, relating to, or characterized by immoderate or excessive actions, opinions, etc

Unsurprisingly, any reference to an inherent violence on the part of someone who's extreme in something is absent.

So, once again, reality has made a fool of you....Or rather you made a fool of yourself by trying to manipulate reality according to your own bias. Either works.

The definition perfectly describes Prometheus' continued over-the-top remarks and stated ideological views.

Pro advocates Leninist type revolution and redistribution of wealth (and with Orwellian irony, describes his political opposition as "traitors" and "extreme")
He lies shamelessly and slanderously in post after post. Anything that opposes his leftist Revolution (no matter how moral) is immoral, whatever serves the revolution (no matter how immoral) becomes moral.
All lies, all slanders, are permitted. They serve the Revolution.

I'd say a guy like Prometheus, who advocates this kind of revolution in the most free and democratic country in the world, and further advocates the extermination of his political opposition, and elsewhere openly fantasizes about the murder or death of conservatives, fits his own definition of radical "extremist' more than any of us he tries to slap the label on.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, 4-3-2012
That the actual artist depiction of the redneck who posts as Traitor Dave, the Wonder Racist...

You have incredible hypocritical audacity calling anyone else a racist.

Or calling anyone a traitor

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard