Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Predating Monica lewinsky by 40 years:

"He took me into Jackie's room... I was powerless to resist": Ex-White House intern, 19, describes 'passionate 18-month affair with JFK'

Quote:
by Lee Moran
6 February, 2012

A retired church worker has revealed how John F Kennedy took her virginity during a debauched 18-month affair while she was a teenage White House intern.

Mimi Alford says she felt powerless to resist the late U.S. president as he pulled her into ‘Mrs Kennedy’s room’ and seduced her on his wife’s bed.

Other claims in her newly published autobiography include that he made her inhale a sex drug during a party at Bing Crosby’s ranch and coerced her to perform a sex act on an aide while he looked on.

When she thought – wrongly – that she was pregnant by the president, that same aide arranged for her to see an abortion doctor, even though abortion was illegal at the time.

Mrs Alford’s claims are the most in-depth account of their liaisons so far published.

They reveal how Kennedy never kissed her and ignored her whenever his wife was around. She never even called him ‘Jack’, always addressing him as ‘Mr President’ – even when they were in bed together.

Their affair began in the summer of 1962, lasting until Kennedy was assassinated the following November. Mrs Alford, then just 19 years old and with the maiden name Beardsley, had begun a job in the president’s press office. After meeting Kennedy she says he asked to give her a personal tour.

With his staff drinking cocktails just down the corridor, she claims he led her into Jackie Kennedy’s room where he took off her clothes without saying a word.

When she momentarily resisted his advances, Kennedy asked: ‘Haven’t you done this before?’, to which she replied: ‘No.’ He continued anyway, she says, adding: ‘On the ride home, it kept echoing in my head, I’m not a virgin any more.’

Mrs Alford, now a 69-year-old grandmother, also tells of a party at the ranch of Crosby. When a reveller passed around a tray of sex drug amyl nitrate, she writes that the president asked her if she wanted to try it.

‘I said no,’ she recalls, ‘but he just went ahead and popped the capsule and held it under my nose. I ran crying from the room.’

As to why she allowed the affair to happen, she admits: ‘The fact that I was being desired by the most famous and powerful man in America only amplified my feelings to the point where resistance was out of the question.’

Scandal: Ms Alford revealed claims of the affair in a book about her time at the White House

Alford, who ironically went to the same Miss Porter's school as JFK's wife Jackie, described Kennedy as 'playful', the sex as 'varied and fun' and said he could be 'seductive and playful'.

She said they spent a lot of time 'taking baths' and that if they spent the night together, she would wear his own soft-blue cotton nightshirts.

But she also revealed complications in the relationship, saying they never kissed, and that she was often subjected to a 'waiting game' where she was told to stay in her hotel until he called for her.

There is also a dark undertone to some of Kennedy's actions in the book, such as when he 'forced' her to sniff amyl nitrate, commonly known as poppers, during a Hollywood party at Bing Crosby's desert ranch.

She said: 'I was sitting next to him in the living room when a handful of yellow capsules - most likely amyl nitrate, commonly known as poppers - was offered up by one of the guests.

'The president asked me if I wanted to try the drug, which stimulated the heart but also purportedly enhanced sex.

'I said no, but he just went ahead and popped the capsule and held it under my nose. He didn’t try it himself. This was a new sensation, and it frightened me. I panicked and ran crying from the room.'

She also tells of how JFK asked her to 'take care' of his friends Powers who 'looked a little tense' while they were swimming in the White House pool.

'It was a dare, but I knew exactly what he meant. This was a challenge to give Dave Powers oral sex. I don’t think the president thought I’d do it, but I’m ashamed to say that I did... The president silently watched,' she said.

During the October 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, where the U.S. and USSR had a nuclear stand-off, he reportedly told her that: 'I’d rather my children red than dead.'

And Alford, then Mimi Beardsley, also tells of how she erroneously believed at one point she was pregnant with JFK's child, and another moment of when her lover reached out to her following the death of his infant son Patrick Bouvier Kennedy.

She wrote: 'I had never seen real grief in my relatively short life. He invited me upstairs, and we sat outside on the balcony in the soft summer evening air. There was a stack of condolence letters on the floor next to his chair, and he picked each one up and read it aloud to me... Occasionally, tears rolling down his cheeks, he would write something on one of the letters, probably notes for a reply. But mostly he just read them and cried. I did, too.'

Alford said she saw President Kennedy for the final time at The Carlyle hotel in Manhattan on November 15, 1963, just a week before his assassination in Dallas.

At this point she was due to be married to her college sweetheart, Tony Fahnestock.

'He took me in his arms for a long embrace and said, "I wish you were coming with me to Texas." And then he added, "I'll call you when I get back." I was overcome with sudden sadness. "Remember, Mr President, I’m getting married."

'"I know that," he said, and shrugged. 'But I’ll call you anyway.'"

This was reported in the U.K.'s Daily Mail over a year ago, and yet I never heard a word about it in the U.S.

It couldn't possibly be because the U.S. media is 80% liberal and worships JFK... could it?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Since the story did make the rounds here you may have missed it. It doesn't take much googling to find stories from the Washington Post & Chicago Tribune about the allegations.

You should also keep in mind woman have also come forward over the years with allegations about republican presidents too. I never heard that Reagan raped a woman or dumped another one after she said she was pregnant. Is it because the press is 80 percent conservative and worships Reagan?

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
I never heard that Reagan raped a woman or dumped another one after she said she was pregnant. Is it because the press is 80 percent conservative and worships Reagan?

…or people figured out pretty quickly it never happened.

That being said, you are correct that this revelation about Kennedy was reported over a year ago.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The woman Reagan allegedly raped says it's true. She made a correction from what was in the book though where it was referred to as a date rape. Reagan never took her on a date.

Nor was that a lone story. I'm not going to start a thread on it though if that makes anyone feel better.

Fair play!
old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
I know I feel better.

Quote:
It couldn't possibly be because the U.S. media is 80% liberal and worships JFK... could it?

Quote:
Is it because the press is 80 percent conservative and worships Reagan?

I think the media always loves or hates a president as a group.

How you doin'?
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Except that 50 years of polls show the media as consistently 80% liberal.

We've had more than a few topics of sources listed to support that.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yep and when I checked your source they counted the Drudge Report as part of the liberal media.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Since the story did make the rounds here you may have missed it. It doesn't take much googling to find stories from the Washington Post & Chicago Tribune about the allegations.

You should also keep in mind woman have also come forward over the years with allegations about republican presidents too. I never heard that Reagan raped a woman or dumped another one after she said she was pregnant. Is it because the press is 80 percent conservative and worships Reagan?

I honestly never heard the rape allegations against Reagan til now.

But as much as the media tried to destroy him, if there were the slightest shred of credibility to it, I'm sure the media never would have let it go.

Compare to the most specious allegations about McCain having an affair in 2008.
Or Mark Foley, vs. (lack of) coverage of Democrat Gerry Studds.
Or media coverage of unproven slanders of Herman Cain, vs. their reluctance to cover the scandal around Anthony Weiner at the exact same time, until Breitbart proved the Weiner sexting and penis-photos beyond any doubt.

And especially, the Juanita Broaddrick scandal around Bill Clinton --a Democrat who until attacked was absolutely loyal to Clinton and the DNC:

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=...rue#Post1170503

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Wasn't Broaddrick the one that told the FBI a different story when they questioned her and you've described her as a highly reputable source?

Anyhoo, bringing up all those old names that the media reported on just goes to show Cain recieved the same treatment as Clinton got. You just feel differently because Cain's a republican.

As I quoted the last time we discussed Broaddrick, investigators said said she was intimidated by break-ins into her home, and by an unexplained IRS audit. Based on that intimidation denied her initial charges of rape by Clinton, based on that liberal media reporters scorned her, but investigators believed she was telling the truth.

Quote:
Broaddrick recanted her earlier sworn statement when interviewed by the FBI about the Jones case; the FBI found her account inconclusive, and the affidavit denying the allegations remains her only sworn testimony. Broaddrick later said of the affidavit, "I didn’t want to be forced to testify about one of the most horrific events in my life. I didn't want to go through it again."[2] David Schippers, the Chief Investigative Counsel for the House Judiciary Committee which was holding an inquiry on whether Clinton had committed impeachable offenses, stated that he believed Broaddrick filed the affidavit because of intimidation from Clinton, saying, "She was so terrified. And the reason she was terrified was because she saw what had happened to Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers and all the rest of them."[5] Although Broaddrick claimed that no one had pressured her to file a false affidavit, she complained that she was being watched from parked cars, her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly, during the House impeachment probe.[5]

As did a majority of people polled in a Feb 1999 Fox News/ Opinion Dynamics poll (80% true, 18% possibly true, 20% not true) who saw her interview discussing her rape by Clinton.

That a Democrat-subservient media was all too eager to sweep under a rug.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You've brought up Studds before too and leave out the republican at the time. Drudge is the liberal media and if a woman say's Reagan raped her it's the media's fault.

Wash rinse and repeat.

Fair play!
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
This isn't going well for me...time for a thread-title change!

-Matter-eater Man

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

-Matter-eater Man

And, the irony is, he was actually correct when it came to the topic of the thread, i.e., that the Kennedy story was [contrary to WB assumed] covered in the U.S. media.

But rather than stay on topic and actually "win," he had to pull out his "a republican did it first" non-sequiter, with an unproven and ancient allegation. Now he just looks like his usual partisan self.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Who's that dude in your avatar?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
His name is Mok. Thanks a lot.

the G-man #1204780 2013-10-28 1:01 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

-Matter-eater Man

And, the irony is, he was actually correct when it came to the topic of the thread, i.e., that the Kennedy story was [contrary to WB assumed] covered in the U.S. media.

But rather than stay on topic and actually "win," he had to pull out his "a republican did it first" non-sequiter, with an unproven and ancient allegation. Now he just looks like his usual partisan self.

Actually time wise Reagan's alleged rape would have been after Kennedy's alleged consensual affair so it would still be a democrat did it first in a sense. (if we ignore the whole rape vs consensual sex thing)

As for unproven, you might want to consider that also applies to both Kennedy and Reagan. Both women allege events but other than their word what evidence is there for one vs the other?

Fair play!
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Back on topic for a moment... I read somewhere recently that if not for his assassination, JFK would have been regaded as a lame duck president, unlikely to win a second term. This article reads as if he was also a callous fuckwit, too.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yes. A true demagogue.

However! Executive Order 11110 would have freed the US from its enslavement under the FED were it not for Lyndon B Dickhead.

So I gotta give him props for that.

I'm not one of those guys who obsesses over the idea, but I wouldn't doubt for a minute that the FEDs investors were behind the assassination.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
FED?

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Federal Reserve

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
Back on topic for a moment... I read somewhere recently that if not for his assassination, JFK would have been regaded as a lame duck president, unlikely to win a second term. This article reads as if he was also a callous fuckwit, too.

When I was in high school our social studies teacher said something pretty similar about the likelihood of Kennedy winning a second term. If I recall correctly part of the reason that Kennedy went to Dallas in the first place was an effort to drum up support among Texas voters in a state his popularity had lagged.

Now cue MEM saying "Reagan wouldn't have gotten a second term if Hinckley hadn't shot him" ;\)

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Maybe it's something about the office. Reagan dumped a woman once when she told him she was pregnant. Maybe the WH draws out that type of person?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I took the time to google up some info on the rape allegation about Reagan. Apparently its origin is in Kitty Kelly's widely scorned gossip book on Nancy Reagan.

This, from an ostensibly partisan liberal blog, still acknowledges the blatant untruths in what was alleged, not only with the "rape" story, but with multiple other blatant lies in Kelly's book, as confirmed by people who were actually there:

The specific "rape" in question:

Quote:
SELENE WALTERS: "THE BATTLE OF THE COUCH"

KELLEY CLAIMS: Reagan met starlet Selene Walters in a Hollywood nightclub in
the early 1950s. "Although I was on a date," she quotes Walters as saying,
"Ronnie kept whispering in my ear, 'I'd like to call you. How can I get in touch with you?'
"Hoping that Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, could boost her career,
Walters gave him her address and was surprised when he came calling at 3 A.M.
"He pushed his way inside and said he just had to see me. He forced me on the couch
. . . and said, 'Let's just get to know each other.' It was the most pitched battle I've
ever had, and suddenly in a matter of seconds I lost. . . . They call it date rape today. . . ."

SELENE WALTERS SAYS: Kelley's account of his late-night visit is essentially accurate, although he
never forced his way into her apartment. "I opened the door. Then it was the battle of the couch. I was
fighting him. I didn't want him to make love to me. He's a very big man, and he just had his way.
Date rape? No, God, no, that's [Kelley's] phrase. I didn't have a chance
to have a date with him." Walters says she bears Reagan no ill will, and has even voted for him:
"I don't think he meant to harm me."

She even voted for Reagan after-the-fact!

And the other incidents sourced:

Quote:
April 29, 1991 -- From the moment that Kitty Kelley's Nancy Reagan: The Unauthorized Biography
hit the bookstores, it has been under attack. Could the figure Kelley portrays really be the former
First Lady -- petty, greedy, compassionless, a social climber and manipulator?

The debate raging around the Reagans is a morass of contradictory charges and countercharges,
few capable of being resolved. The following pages offer voices from both sides -- Kelley and her
sources, and Reagan loyalists and defenders. Readers may, as they must ultimately, judge for themselves.

EX-STARLETS & ALLEGATIONS
Kelley's book contains startling claims about Ronald Reagan's past; we visited three of her sources

JACQUELINE PARK: "HE WAS A SWINGER IN THOSE DAYS"

KELLEY CLAIMS: After the breakup of his marriage to Wyman and before he met Nancy, Reagan
had an affair with starlet Jacqueline Park, later the mistress of Warner Bros. studio boss Jack Warner.
Park told Kelley that when the two began dating, Reagan "couldn't perform sexually. I think he was
still suffering withdrawal pains from [former wife] Jane Wyman." Throughout their liaison, Park said,
"He never took me out in public, never gave me a present and never ever paid for a cab for me."
According to Park, she became pregnant; Reagan denied that the child was his and ended the affair.

JACQUELINE PARK SAYS: Kelley quoted her fairly accurately. "When I told him I was pregnant,
he said he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. He just ran out on me. He was a
swinger in those days. He went out with this girl and that girl. But the moment he married Nancy and
became a Republican, he was reformed, and there's nothing more boring than a reformed swinger."

DORIS LILLY: "HE WAS VERY GENTLE, VERY SQUARE"

KELLEY CLAIMS: Writer and columnist Doris Lilly (How to Marry a Millionaire) told the author
that she and Reagan "had a delightful little romance" for about a year in 1948. Lilly is quoted as saying,
"Intimately, he was nothing memorable, but he was an appealing-looking guy who was very, very sweet.
I hate to say that he was weak -- maybe a nicer word would be passive. . . . He loved to go out and be
seen at all the nightclubs in those days, and he loved to drink, so we used to go out and get smashed."

DORIS LILLY SAYS: "I never used the words 'get smashed.' I don't talk that way. Those were the days when everybody
drank. He was never drunk. He never did anything in the extreme. He was a very gentle, very square, very hayseed
type of a man." Lilly (with Reagan, left, at the Stork Club in Manhattan in 1949) adds, "And I never said we had an
intimate relationship. I don't talk about sex. That's not my generation."

LUNCH WITH SINATRA: WAS LOVE ON THE MENU?

KELLEY CLAIMS: Nancy and Sinatra began having an affair when her husband was Governor
of California and "continued for years." As First Lady, Kelley writes, Nancy entertained Sinatra at the
White House, which he entered "in the back way," for three- or four-hour "private 'luncheons' " in the
family quarters. When Nancy was with him, Kelley quotes a staffer as saying, "She was not to be
disturbed. For anything. And that included a call from the President himself."

SHEILA TATE, NANCY'S FORMER PRESS SECRETARY, SAYS: "The instance I know [was] a very
innocent lunch, without any quotations around it. There was a meeting with the whole senior staff
and Sinatra and Nancy. Then they did have lunch, but by 1:30 or 2:00 he was in the Oval Office.''
Tate says that all guests were always escorted to the residence elevator. "[Kelley] loosely calls that
being brought 'in the back.' And it was not unusual for calls to be held during a meeting or when a
guest was visiting. It was out of common courtesy."

JOE CANZERI, FORMER PRESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT: "I'm not saying that they might not have
been alone together. But if [Kelley says] they were jumping up and down on top of one another,
that would be a lie. There are too many people upstairs at the White House. There's the Secret
Service right outside the door."

AN EVENING OF REEFER MADNESS WITH JACK BENNY

KELLEY CLAIMS: While Reagan was Governor, he and Nancy attended a dinner party at the
home of society pals Alfred and Betsy Bloomingdale at which marijuana was smoked. After Betsy's
peach ice-cream dessert, Kelley's source reports, Alfred brought out a joint and passed it among
the guests, who included the Jack Bennys and the George Burnses. The source, Bloomingdale aide
Sheldon Davis, claims he heard Alfred talk about the incident at the office later: "Within five minutes
they all started giggling but claimed they didn't feel a thing and said they couldn't see what the big deal was."

BETSY BLOOMINGDALE SAYS: "That never took place. Have you got a mental picture of me
serving marijuana to George Burns and Jack Benny and the Reagans? George Burns puffing away
at the table and without his cigar? I looked at that and said, 'It's ridiculous.' That's my answer to
that and the rest of the book."

OF PATTI, ABORTION AND TEDDY BEARS

KELLEY CLAIMS: Nancy's daughter, Patti Davis, "had abortions," according to the daughter of one
of Nancy's close friends. Kelley writes that Nancy "once rushed [Patti] off" for "surgery on a
botched-up job." As for stepson Michael, Kelley alleges that Nancy made a birthday present to his
son Cameron of a teddy bear that had been recycled from the White House gift closet -- the same
toy Cameron had lost there a few months earlier.

PATTI DAVIS SAYS: "I've never been pregnant, and I've never had an abortion. If I had had one,
I would have written an article on it for MS. magazine, because I'm pro-choice." But I don't blame
Kitty Kelley for that because she must have gotten the story from one of my mother's friends.
They have nothing else to do but sit around at the Bistro [a Beverly Hills restaurant] and tell stories."

MICHAEL REAGAN SAYS: "The stories about me come right out of my book
[On the Outside Looking In,1988]." The teddy bear tale, he says, is essentially true, although his
parents "had no idea that Cameron had already seen that bear, or where it came from. And it came
with a card and inside the card was a check. The check isn't mentioned in Kelley's book.
[As told] it implies cheap.

Wonder Boy #1204795 2013-10-28 11:12 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So Reagan still raped her according to Selene's own account.

Quote:
I was fighting him. I didn't want him to make love to me. He's a very big man, and he just had his way.
to have a date with him.

Plus Reagan never denied it happened.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I was just reading this article on the Juanita Broadrick story, and the consistent pattern of sexual abuse/rape by Bill Clinton, that can be confirmed by officials investigating, going back to Clinton's college years.

BILL CLINTON'S LONG HISTORY OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE

Quote:
Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

A continuing investigation into the President's questionable sexual history reveal incidents that go back as far as Clinton's college days, with more than a dozen women claiming his sexual appetites leave little room for the word ''no.''

Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas nursing home operator, told NBC's Lisa Myers five weeks ago she was raped by Clinton. NBC shelved the interview, saying they were confirming all parts of the story, but finally aired it Wednesday night.

Broaddrick finally took her story to The Wall Street Journal, which published her account of the brutal rape at the hands of the future President, followed by The Washington Post and some other publications.

But Capitol Hill Blue has confirmed that Broaddrick's story is only one account of many attempted and actual sexual assaults by Clinton that go back 30 years. Among the other incidents:

Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case.

In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name.

In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him.
The student left the school shortly after the incident.

Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.

Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape.

From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?". One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor's hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room.
"I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."

Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown.
[But] Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.

Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with [Corbin-]Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working.
Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs.
Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.''

Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. Afterwards, she changed her phone number and hired a barrister who warned a reporter to stay away from his client.

In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford.

The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies.

"I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said.

Oxford officials refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident. A Freedom of Information request filed by Capitol Hill Blue failed to turn up any records of the incident.

Capitol Hill Blue also spoke with the former Miss James, the Washington fundraiser who confirmed the encounter with Clinton at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, but first said she would not appear publicly because anyone who does so is destroyed by the Clinton White House.

''My husband and children deserve better than that,'' she said when first contacted two weeks ago. After reading the Broaddrick story Friday, however, she called back and gave permission to use her maiden name, but said she had no intention of pursuing the matter.

"I wasn't raped, but I was trapped in a hotel room for a brief moment by a boorish man," she said. "I got away. He tried calling me several times after that, but I didn't take his phone calls. Then he stopped. I guess he moved on."

But Miss James also retreated from public view this week after other news organizations contacted her.

The former Miss Moffet, the legal secretary who says Clinton tried to force her into oral sex in 1979, has since married and left the state. She says that when she told her boyfriend, who was a lawyer and supporter of Clinton, about the incident, he told her to keep her mouth shut.

"He said that people who crossed the governor usually regretted it and that if I knew what was good for me I'd forget that it ever happened," she said. "I haven't forgotten it. You don't forget crude men like that."

Like two other women, the former Miss Moffet declined further interviews. A neighbor said she had received threatening phone calls.

The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers and former Yale and University of Arkansas students. Like others, they refused to go public because of fears of retaliation from the Clinton White House.

Likewise, the mainstream media has shied away from the Broaddrick story. Initially, only The Drudge Report and other Internet news sites have actively pursued it. Since initial publication of this story, a few mainstream media outlets have expressed interest in interviewing the women.

The White House did not return calls for comment. White House attorney David Kendall has issued a public denial of the Broaddrick rape.

And consistently, as with maximum coverage of Rep. Mark Foley(R-FL), vs. minimum coverage of Rep. Gerry Studds (D-MA), as with maximum coverage of UNproven allegations about Republican candidate Herman Cain, vs. reluctance of the same media at the exact same time to report on Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY), as with the media leaping at the most specious allegations against John McCain in 2008, vs. the reluctance of the media to investigate low-hanging fruit on Obama that is even self-incriminatingly discussed by Obama in his own autobiography... in ALL these cases, the media leaps at any malicious rumor about a Republican and gives it maximum coverage, whereas with a Democrat they feel a need to wait and confirm.

Journalistic integrity for the liberal media is, apparently, sensitive to whether you're investigating Democrats you like, or Republicans you don't like.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:
I was fighting him. I didn't want him to make love to me. He's a very big man, and he just had his way.
to have a date with him.

1) An aspiring movie star in the early 1950's, Selene Walters gave her phone number to the then-president of the Screen Actors Guild, for the stated intent of pursuing a relationship with Ronald Reagan to advance her career.

2) By her own account, Reagan did not force his way into her apartment, but was invited in, at 3 AM. She invited him in at 3 AM, and could not possibly have been naïve about his intentions being there so late. She consented to advance her career.

3) She said that she would have preferred not to have sex, but ultimately did not say he raped her. And again, ultimately consented, to advance her career.

4) In the years afterward, she said she harbored no hard feelings, and even voted for Reagan! That does not sound the slightest bit like a traumatized rape victim. It sounds from her own account like a bit of quid (or quim!) pro quo.

5) Reagan didn't want to discuss it for obvious reasons. While not rape, it was promiscuous and sleazy in a Hollywood casting-couch sort of way. Over 40 years later, as a man who had switched from being a then Democrat to a now iconic Republican conservative, the facts are what they are, and beyond that Reagan for obvious reasons did not want to publicize them or prolong their public exposure by adding to what was known.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

From the same source as my opening post:

Virgin starlet claims Ronald Reagan was a 'show-off' in bed after seducing her on set of 1950s film in which he played her father

Pretty much identical in its approach to the opening JFK piece.

Lurid and embarrassing in its details. But it doesn't accuse Reagan of rape.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You reminded me of a song I haven't heard in years!

Ron & the DC Crew: "Ronnie's Rap"

I used to hear this one on the Dr. Dimento radio show, back when Reagan was in office.
Good times.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Quote:
to have a date with him.

1) An aspiring movie star in the early 1950's, Selene Walters gave her phone number to the then-president of the Screen Actors Guild, for the stated intent of pursuing a relationship with Ronald Reagan to advance her career.

2) By her own account, Reagan did not force his way into her apartment, but was invited in, at 3 AM. She invited him in at 3 AM, and could not possibly have been naïve about his intentions being there so late. She consented to advance her career.

3) She said that she would have preferred not to have sex, but ultimately did not say he raped her. And again, ultimately consented, to advance her career.

4) In the years afterward, she said she harbored no hard feelings, and even voted for Reagan! That does not sound the slightest bit like a traumatized rape victim. It sounds from her own account like a bit of quid (or quim!) pro quo.

5) Reagan didn't want to discuss it for obvious reasons. While not rape, it was promiscuous and sleazy in a Hollywood casting-couch sort of way. Over 40 years later, as a man who had switched from being a then Democrat to a now iconic Republican conservative, the facts are what they are, and beyond that Reagan for obvious reasons did not want to publicize them or prolong their public exposure by adding to what was known.

I'd still call that a rape. He could have offered to sleep on the couch.

Well, there you go. I didn't know about that. Different day and age, perhaps.

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I was just reading this article on the Juanita Broadrick story, and the consistent pattern of sexual abuse/rape by Bill Clinton, that can be confirmed by officials investigating, going back to Clinton's college years.

Clinton's behaviour on this front has been abysmal, and if even one of these stories is correct, borderline criminal or actually criminal. He strikes me as a sex addict. There's a reason why Starr's investigation, straying so far from its purpose, had actual traction. I wonder if Clinton wouldn't benefit from chemical castration.

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Empirical evidence is too new of a concept for MEM. Try not to make his brain hurt too much with it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Clinton's behaviour on this front has been abysmal, and if even one of these stories is correct, borderline criminal or actually criminal. He strikes me as a sex addict. There's a reason why Starr's investigation, straying so far from its purpose, had actual traction. I wonder if Clinton wouldn't benefit from chemical castration.

Considering the amount of investigating and re-investigating done of Clinton's sex life I think it's fair to say if they could have proven any actual criminal activity they would have done so.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Considering the amount of investigating and re-investigating done of Clinton's sex life I think it's fair to say if they could have proven any actual criminal activity they would have done so.

It's interesting how you're only willing to use that angle to defend Clinton, and not Reagan. Especially since allegations directed at Clinton are more numerous.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I don't see how it can be interesting since there wasn't anything like the Starr investigation investigating Ronnie's sex life. Try being less partisan about this Pariah. If Reagan raped a woman is it ok because you feel there's more stories about Clinton?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
AGAIN:

By Selene Walters' own account, she admitted Reagan into her apartment at 3 AM, and being a Hollywood actress and not a naïve girl, had to know his intentions.
While somewhat reluctant, she ultimately consented to advance her own career.
She said she has no hard feelings toward Reagan, and EVEN VOTED FOR REAGAN.
That does >>NOT<< sound like the reaction of a girl who was "raped".

Beyond that, none of the other women sourced described him as a particularly aggressive guy.
Beyond that, it was almost 50 YEARS before Reagan was president. It's petty to dredge up an isolated and highly questionable case, of alleged "rape". As usual, you hold Republicans to a standard you never hold Democrats to.

It also reminds me of when Sarah Palin was selected for the V.P. slot in 2008, and the media dredged up a DUI her husband got 25 years before when he was a college student!
Or Mitt Romney's participation in an isolated prank when he was 15 years old, cutting another kid's hair, that was portrayed by the liberal media as a gay-bashing. Romney probably never even knew back then the kid was (or would grow up to be) gay!
None of these incidents reflect their maturity or character as adults many decades later.

Likewise when W.Bush was bombarded by attacks from the liberal media in 2000, for using cocaine ONCE.
But in 2008, when Obama had even admitted in his autobiography that he had used cocaine and other drugs [b]"frequently and enthusiastically", it was never mentioned or investigated by the media. Obama may have even SOLD drugs to pay his college expenses. Never investigated by the media.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
20-YEAR OLD NANCY PELOSI PARTIED WITH JFK, POSTED PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK TO PROVE IT

Quote:
By Daily Mail Reporter
22 January 2011

Somehow she manages to keep her eyes on the camera, even as the handsome new President John F Kennedy beams a megawatt smile down at her.

This image shows House Minority Speaker Nancy Pelosi as a blushing young girl with the man whose presidency - and horrifying assassination - would fascinate America for the next 50 years.

Mrs Pelosi posted the image, which she did not date or describe, on her Facebook wall yesterday to mark the 50th anniversary of JFK's inauguration.

She captioned it: "50 years ago today, I was a young Trinity College student standing outside in the sunlit cold, listening to a young President’s inaugural call to 'the energy, the faith, the devotion...that will light our country and all who serve it – and the glow from that fire can truly light the world."

'The leadership of President John F. Kennedy is not just a memory, but a living force that still asks every citizen to lead—and perhaps that is the most precious gift of all.'

Some blogs claimed the image was taken at President Kennedy's inauguration ball - however in other images from that night he is wearing a white bow tie, instead of a black one. A message left for Mrs Pelosi's office has not yet been returned.

She published the image as President Obama paid tribute to his predecessor yesterday.

[more at link]

Maybe Pelosi has a semen-stained dress in her closet too...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Some funny comments (and photoshops) about it here.

Link Copied to Clipboard