Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

It seems to me it would be easy for some hacker to recover Hillary's e-mails. Even if she took a sledgehammer to the hard-drive and completely destroyed it, the e-mails could be recovered from the other end, from the e-mail accounts of the people she is known to have sent them to, such as Houma Abedin and her other personal and State Department staffers.

Recovering deleted data isn't as easy as you think. Depending if the data sectors were overwritten and how many times anything recovered could be corrupted and unreadable. Specifically, there's a lot of software designed to nuke all data on a hard drive by rewriting the sectors over and over until nothing is recoverable. Do you think Clintons tech monkeys were stupid enough to type in "format c: /q" and walk away? I've had to destroy hard drives with sensitive data. You nuke the sum bitch and have the hard drives shredded.

Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Your last two sentences kinda contradict the ones that came before.

But you're not wrong. We can identify numerous carbon layers, but as it is, we can only delve so deep.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I don't see how they contradict. The only thing my clients do that Hillary wasn't smart enough to think of is to have the original hard drive destroyed. We usually just run the hard drive wiping software to give them that extra peace of mind before it gets picked up to be shredded.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah, I'm no tech expert, but that's what I've heard, that even when data is erased, it can still be recovered. That it can be over-written with new data over and over to further erase it is somewhat new to me.

But I've seen multiple news reports that the only way to completely eliminate the data is to basically take a sledge hammer to the hard drive and physically destroy it beyond simply erasing it.

But what I meant is that unless the e-mails were completely destroyed on the recipient end of the people Hitlery mailed to, they could still be recovered from the other people she was known to e-mail to. Some of the Hillary inner circle would delete e-mails to protect their queen.
But some of them, in the state department and elsewhere might be reluctant to delete them for fear of being prosecuted by federal law for destroying evidence, or have saved them to protect their own asses if Hillary or other Hillary/Obama staffers tried to throw them under the bus later, and then with the e-mails they could prove the orders came from elsewhere. Or to negotiate immunity or lighter sentences for themselves if they later come under fire.

I'm sure at least some of Hillary's e-mails were sent to people who were not Hillary/Obama loyalists, but are career bureaucrats who just want to protect their own careers.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
The New Yorker reports Obama's camp is riled by it. Obama operates on the presumption of super-transparency.....

Associated Press: Emails show top officials aware of Clinton's private address

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account:
  • WASHINGTON — Two inspectors general have asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether sensitive government information was mishandled in connection with the personal email account Hillary Rodham Clinton used as secretary of state, senior government officials said Thursday.

The request follows an assessment in a June 29 memo by the inspectors general for the State Department and the intelligence agencies that Mrs. Clinton’s private account contained “hundreds of potentially classified emails.” The memo was written to Patrick F. Kennedy, the under secretary of state for management.

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton poked fun at her use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state while at a dinner in Iowa Friday.

“You may have seen that I recently launched a Snapchat account,” she said at the Iowa Democratic Party’s Wing Ding Dinner. “I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/elections/democratic-presidential-candidates.htm

Last edited by Joey From Friends; 2015-08-15 4:15 PM.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Hillary Clinton set up an illegal e-mail account outside the State Department security system (which no doubt has exposed top secret national security information ripe for the hacking by the Chinese and Russians, and perhaps Iran and ISIS as well).
When that was discovered, Hillary Clinton destroyed the hard drive where the e-mails were stored, rather than cooperate with investigators.

Now it has been exposed that the Obama government officials all knew she had the illegal e-mail account. And now Hillary is being investigated on a number of charges. General David Petraius and others have been convicted and had their careers ruined on far less than Hillary Clinton has done and been accused of.
And that's just the stuff about Hillary Clinton that we know about.

And yet... not one person in the corrupt Democrat party will condemn her actions.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Because she didn't do anything illegal. Accusations are not evidence in the legal world.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Chicago Tribune: Hillary Clinton has democrats in a panic.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Because she didn't do anything illegal. Accusations are not evidence in the legal world.

Are you saying you believe she should enjoy the presumption of innocence or are you declaring, without all the facts, that she committed no wrong?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm saying WB's post erroneously declares illegality. I know you don't care for her but it was legal for her to have a server.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm saying WB's post erroneously declares illegality. I know you don't care for her but it was legal for her to have a server.

The question has never been was it legal for someone to own a server, nor to, per se, operate one. The question is/was whether or not she used the server to violate the law.

Given the actual question presented, are you saying you believe she should enjoy the presumption of innocence or are you declaring, without all the facts, that she committed no wrong?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Again I point to WB's post that I was specifically responding too. You probably need to address or at least recognize that he and others erroneously state illegality when there isn't. It seems silly to say it isn't an issue when it's right there for me to point to.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Whether or not you were responding to Wonderboy is irrelevant to my question to you.

You said "she didn't do anything illegal." I asked you to clarify your statement, to wit, whether you meant that you believe she should enjoy the presumption of innocence or you meant that are you declaring, without all the facts, that she committed no wrong.

It seems like a simple question. And you appear to be a person of at least average intelligence. Therefore I assume you understood it.

However, I will rephrase: are you saying that Mrs Clinton should enjoy the presumption of innocence or are you declaring your conclusion that she committed no wrong?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I love how you can't even acknowledge WB's post. I'm not sure if Clinton has ever done anything illegal but that's true of anybody. However in regards to my reply to WB's post I'm comfortable with what I said.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Quote:
I love how you can't even acknowledge WB's post. I'm not sure if Clinton has ever done anything illegal but that's true of anybody. However in regards to my reply to WB's post I'm comfortable with what I said.

That was a remarkably evasive response, M E M.

I think clearly Hillary Clinton did something illegal. And you can watch just about every show on Fox News quoting the statutes she broke, and how by law she should be getting several years in jail, or at the least be barred from further office.

Clearly, Hillary Clinton broke the law, and destroyed the e-mails, and server, that would have convicted her. And by using a private server outside the secure State Department website, left top secret information ripe for the taking by the Russians and Chinese.

There is only one way Hillary Clinton could prove her innocence, and that would be by cooperating with investigators. Which she instead clearly has done everything to evade.
Even in the absence of convictable evidence, it is obvious she is obstructing investigation, and that alone is a manifestation of guilt. The lack of ethics in Hillary's contempt for the law and for national security ALONE should bar her from office.

And as I recall, M E M, despite that there was never proven illegality in the cases of, say, Rep. Mark Foley in 2006, or 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain, you felt both of these two were disqualified with the very first whiff of a scandal.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
BS, I saw Rep Goudy on FOX and was asked point blank about the criminal aspect and he passed on answering. And than there is the FBI inquiry going on right now that is noncriminal. You probably should have a conversation with G-man though since you two seem to disagree. \:\)

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
For the record I should probably point out that there is really no such thing as a law-enforcement agency having a non-criminal investigation. If they find sufficient evidence of a crime someone's probably going to get charged.

But anyway...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm just going using the term they're using G-man.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Aww, right wing Fox News, what do you expect them to say...
Oh wait!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Even more to the point:

While Hillary Clinton's server and e-mails were no doubt hacked by the Russians and Chinese, the addresses she mailed to inside the White House and Departments of State and Defense gave leads to hackers that could allow them to hack into those accounts and systems as well. The times alone of the e-mails give our enemies a real-time record of reaction time and steps taken in reaction to a crisis. The entire White House internal communication could have been compromised for months, or even years.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Aww, right wing Fox News, what do you expect them to say...
Oh wait!

\:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Source: FBI ‘A-team’ leading ‘serious’ Clinton server probe, focusing on defense info.
  • The section of the Espionage Act is known as 18 US Code 793....the FBI will further determine whether Clinton should have known, based on the quality and detail of the material, that emails passing through her server contained classified information regardless of the markings.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yes. It's starting to look like not only will Hillary Clinton cease to be a presidential candidate, but may actually do some serious jail time.

As detailed in Youtubed video "Hillary Clinton's email, the angle no one is covering" above, her private server has not only compromised her own e-mails to Chinese and Russian hackers, but may have created a hacker's path through the emails sent to her to hack into and compromise all white house/state department/pentagon communication.

It's comparable to cracking the Nazi secret code after 1942, where the allies were literally reading every communication of the German navy, and were thus able to sink Nazi U-boats and ships at a very high ratio. Hillary Clinton could have positioned the U.S. for a very dangerous first strike on us, and the ability to guess our every move in any coming conflict, having read all our white house and defense communications during Hillary Clinton's entire 4 years as State secretary, and the windows it opened up to every other branch of top secret communication.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Even more to the point:

While Hillary Clinton's server and e-mails were no doubt hacked by the Russians and Chinese, the addresses she mailed to inside the White House and Departments of State and Defense gave leads to hackers that could allow them to hack into those accounts and systems as well. The times alone of the e-mails give our enemies a real-time record of reaction time and steps taken in reaction to a crisis. The entire White House internal communication could have been compromised for months, or even years.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Poor MEM. He's probably beside himself trying to figure out whether to throw in his lot with Sanders or Biden.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It kind of annoys me that for M E M and millions of other zealous liberal Democrats, even treason doesn't deter his support of Hillary Clinton. Benghazi, the collapse of U.S. influence in the Middle East and North Africa during Hillary Clinton's reign as secretary of State, the abandonment of Iraq, the planned abandonment of Afghanistan, the laughable red line in Syria, the unwillingness to even provide Ukraine with the means to defend themselves and deter Russian invasion, ISIS unopposed except for the most token pinprick strikes. The collapse of Yemen. The illegal war in Libya to remove Ghaddafi, followed by an abandonment of the new Libyan government to ISIS insurrection.
And the crowning treason of them all, Hillary's using a private e-mail server that has laid open every high-level communication to the Russians and Chinese. How could Hillary Clinton not know using a private server would render top secret e-mail communication ripe for the hacking by our enemies? However loathesome Hillary Clinton is, she is not stupid. Her contempt for our military has been clear since the years of Bill Clinton's presidency.

Like Obama, Hillary Clinton is an Alinsky-trained cultural Marxist, with a contempt for our military and other cultural institutions. So I think it entirely possible she might have revealed secrets through her private server out of contempt for those institutions.

I would love to see her do jail time.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A reminder of the Alinsky tree that both Obama and Hillary sprang from:

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Where is the treason? All I see is a dumb bitch making a dumb bitch move. It's not like she was purposely forwarding her emails to the red commie bastards

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think it's the usual partisan attack from the usual suspects. I dunno, the last batch of emails revealed she liked Parks and Recreation and somebody from her camp characterized Boehner as a worthless alcoholic. Really damaging stuff, lol. It seems to be increasingly clear that what she did was allowable and legal. The email thing has hurt her but I question the mileage the GOP will continue to get out of it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
Where is the treason? All I see is a dumb bitch making a dumb bitch move. It's not like she was purposely forwarding her emails to the red commie bastards

David Petraeus, and another member of her own State department, were up on these charges for far less.

At the very least, Hillary Clinton exposed top secret information by herself and by others she corresponded with. See the link I posted above (TWICE!)

And again, given Hillary Clinton's far-left Alinsky indoctrination, given her contempt for our military, to the point that secret service who worked under her (again, linked) said Pentagon and other military personnel had to wear business suits to visit the White House during Bill Clinton's presidency, her far-left insurrectionist beliefs and documented contempt for our military make it entirely possible her undermining of national security was not an accident.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think it's the usual partisan attack from the usual suspects. I dunno, the last batch of emails revealed she liked Parks and Recreation and somebody from her camp characterized Boehner as a worthless alcoholic. Really damaging stuff, lol. It seems to be increasingly clear that what she did was allowable and legal. The email thing has hurt her but I question the mileage the GOP will continue to get out of it.

Yeah, that WOULD be the shaved-down Media Matters/ RawStory spin of it, selectively omitting that 150 of the recently released e-mails did contain top secret information.

It's absolutely beyond dispute at this point that Hillary Clinton lied about not exposing classified information. Way beyond the re-definition of what "is" is, or the realm of legal plausible deniability of what was classified, or when it became illegal to e-mail this stuff.

Admission of Hillary Clinton’s classified emails opens door for feds to seize her servers

Quote:
The State Department on Wednesday conceded that two dozen of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails did contain classified information, a fact that could trigger a U.S. policy that authorizes the government to take control of her private server and sanitize the contents.

A former senior intelligence official told The Washington Times the policy also requires the government to check other Internet paths her secret information could have taken.

...The intelligence source said Mrs. Clinton’s communication, whether telephone or emails, would have been targeted by a number of foreign agencies. This source said it is likely her private server was breached.

And that's from July, not even including all the classified e-mails by the State Department in subsequent releases.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Clinton acknowledges paying State Department staffer to maintain private email server

Every day it just piles up higher.

Quote:
She also said the payments to former agency IT specialist Bryan Pagliano are “in the public record.” And she commented on Pagliano’s reported decision to plead the Fifth Amendment if called to give closed-door testimony before the GOP-led House’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

Pleading the Fifth, to avoid self-incrimination. Because there's clearly something to hide here. Until he can negotiate a plea bargain to avoid prosecution.

Quote:
Clinton, who was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, is under scrutiny for using the private server and personal email accounts to conduct official business.

The Justice Department is investigating the matter and has a server. Among the questions are whether Clinton knowingly sent or received classified information and whether the setup resulted in any security breaches. Clinton, the Democratic frontrunner in the 2016 White House race, has said she never knowingly sent or receive classified information.

Pagliano served as the IT director of Clinton's 2008 campaign committee, then on her political action committee, according to The Post. He installed and managed her server and left his IT job at the State Department in February 2013, the same month Clinton stepped down as secretary.

The Post reports the Clintons paid Pagliano $5,000 for “computer services” prior to him joining the State Department, according to a 2009 financial disclosure form he filed. After he arrived on the State Department’s staff in 2009, he continued to be paid by the Clintons to maintain the server, a campaign official and another person familiar with the arrangement told The Post.

When asked about whether the former IT specialist had been paid privately to maintain the server, a State Department official said the agency “found no evidence that he ever informed the department that he had outside income,” The Post reported. This week, a different State Department official, couldn’t clarify to the newspaper Pagliano’s pay situation.

Pagliano reportedly didn’t list any outside income in the required personal financial disclosures he filed each year. The Post reports he remains a State Department contractor doing work on “mobile and remote computing functions,’ according to the State Department.

It’s not known exactly when or who “wiped” Clinton’s personal email server. However, it seems clear the move came after October 2014, when the State Department requested personal emails be returned as part of her business records.

Committee Republicans have long argued they don’t have all the documents that should be available to the investigation, after Clinton, using her personal discretion, purged some 30,000 emails.

Fox News put additional questions to Pagliano’s attorney, Mark J. MacDougall, Friday about whether his client played a direct role or had knowledge of the server scrub, but MacDougall said there was nothing further to add beyond the letter.

An intelligence source who confirmed to Fox that the FBI’s “A-team” was handling the Clinton email case, described the investigation as “moving along well,” adding investigators remain “confident” deleted records can be recovered because whoever did the scrub may “not be a very good IT guy. There are different standards to scrub when you do it for government vs. commercial.”

World of shit for Hillary indeed. It looks like just a matter of time until the truth comes out.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Judge Jeanine Pirro gives a brief chronology of Hillary Clinton's illegal actions.

Nice to see, as it's easy to lose the macro-picture in the daily drip of new revelations on how Hillary Clinton lied about her criminal actions.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Wow...

Tracing Hillary Clinton's lack of ethics back to the Watergate days, where she was fired by a Democrat representative for her lack of ethics, unscrupulous to the point that he wouldn't even give her a letter of recommendation after the firing!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog

David Petraeus, and another member of her own State department, were up on these charges for far less.

Petraeus admitted to knowingly giving his lover top secret black books. Why is that less? Again I say this is looking more and more like Clinton didn't do anything that wasn't allowable or illegal.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
New York Times: Second Review Says Classified Information Was in Hillary Clinton’s Email

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The Campaign Image Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Want You To See…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/the-campaign-image-hillary-clinton-doesnt-want-you-to-see/#1yKMWC0fOfhbkBuS.99

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Online Content
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I really don't think Hilary has a chance. I'm honestly expecting a super close call this election because I just don't see either side pulling enough weight.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard