Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It's really a case of you not wanting to admit the Russians helped your party win the election and what that means. They recognize Trump for what he is and what he'll accomplish for them.

Another false narrative you are deceitfully trying to front. There is no evidence to support this.
The intelligence evidence is that even the Russians thought Trump would lose, and that the best they (the Russians) could do is undermine her credibility as an elected president. They DIDN'T plan on Trump winning. PERIOD.

Further, the evidence is that WikiLeaks obtained the self incriminating e-mails of Hillary, Podesta, Wasserman (Bitch-Cunt) Schultz and other DNC officials through DNC officials, **NOT** from the Russians, as Julian Assange has said himself.
Such as the suspiciously murdered Seth Rich, who arguably the Hillary campaign had killed to silence.

I don't care what your fake news narrative is. I read what I could of the intel our government gathered. Russia played us and it paid off big time.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The U.S. intelligence leadership said that they intercepted Russian internal communications about the Nov 2016 election. And prior to the election, the Russians resigned to the fact Hillary was going to win. They were formulating an alternative plan post-election, to undermine Hillary's credibility, which they figured was the best they could do at this point.
Far from the Russians planning and orchestrating a win for Trump, their own intercepted intelligence showed they had resigned to a Hillary victory that didn't happen!
So much for the Russian-orchestrated Trump victory.

Even the liberal-partisan Politifact confirms these findings.
What alternate reality are you living in?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So you have not seen any news about the Russians doing anything that helped Trump win? The Wikileaks's were what the Russians used to deliver their hacked emails. Trump barely won electorally as Clinton's lead shrunk while the hacked emails were doled out in a way to hurt Clinton the most.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

So... the Russians are to blame because Hillary, Podesta, , Wasserman Bitch-Cunt Schultz, Donna Brazile and their minions incriminated themselves in e-mails, and THE TRUTH was revealed to the American public. There were no dirty tricks, no deceptions, just giving the American public the FACTS about who and what Hillary Clinton and her inner circle were.

The Russians didn't create these facts.
The Russians didn't pay thugs $1,500 each to go to Trump rallies and provoke violence and try to blame it on Trump. And the Russians didn't openly brag, on video, to Project Veritas that they were doing all this for the Hillary campaign, with a "double wall" of secret funding and deniability.

And it was not the Russians who revealed these facts. Julian Assange says the Russians were NOT their source.

All these exposed wrongs are on Hillary Clinton and her vile inner circle. As I already sourced above, there is only innuendo that allows you to slime Trump and allege he is a puppet of the Russians. Even intelligence sources say there is no connection to the Russians.
And as I said, Julian Assange denies that any of his information came from the Russians.

Nothing but anonymous sources, garbage intelligence reports (again: Bob Woodward), and half-baked innuendo to try and save face for Hillary and the Democrats. And their continuing to front these lies just alienates the American public even more from them.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I trust our intel more than Julian Assange. Trump is a proven lying sack of shit, no sliming necessary. I'm proud to resist him \:\)

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Like the guy said in my previous YouTube post:
"Who do you trust more, Julian Assange, who has never been proven inaccurate in 10 years with WikiLeaks... or the guy who said if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it?"

The same Obama (and Hillary) who lied to us about the Benghazi attack, who lied to us about the IRS targeting Tea Party and religious conservatives, and targeting other Republican donors.
The same Obama who gave us Jonathan Gruber who boasted about Obamacare passing because of "the stupidity of the American voter".
The same Obama who collapsed U.S. power in the mid east and earned the distrust off our allies.
The same Obama who called ISIS "junior varsity" and let them spread to over 40 nations.
The same Obama who made a bad deal with Iran that allows them to get nuclear weapons in 10 years, who chanted "death to America" the same day it was signed.

Contrasting with that track record, I believe Julian Assange.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And again, Pulitzer-winning reporter Bob Woodward called that half-baked intel report "complete garbage" that never should have been released.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Obama didn't produce the intel but was briefed on it. You believe the guy who brags about being able to sexually assault women and obvious lies about crowd sizes. You don't have to tell me who you believe

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Obama didn't produce the intel but was briefed on it. You believe the guy who brags about being able to sexually assault women and obvious lies about crowd sizes. You don't have to tell me who you believe

Obama has a circle of yes-men who do whatever he says. As president, he would sack generals who gave him advice (to increase military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan) that he didn't want to hear. If given advice he didn't want, Obama would fire these generals. The yes-men who pushed for that "complete garbage" (again, Pulitzer winning journalist Bob Woodward) report to be given to Trump were those Politburo intelligence appointees Obama left behind.

And again, Trump's recorded bus comments from 10 years ago, boasting about sexual exploits with women who eagerly gave themselves to him because he was famous, pales beside the ACTUAL and MULTIPLE sexual assaults of Bill Clinton.
Is having sexual relations with his 23 year old intern Monica Lewinsky more presidential?
Was violating Lewinsky with a cigar more presidential?
Was Hillary Clinton leading the charge to destroy Bill Clinton's female accusers, women she destroyed even though she KNEW they were telling the truth about Bill Clinton?
Was renting out the Lincoln bedroom more presidential?
Pedophile island.
Whitewater.
Pay-to-play between donations to the Clinton Foundation buying influence in Hillary Clinton's State Department.
Hillary's private server allowing national security to be hacked EVERY DAY of the four years Frau Hitlery was secretary of state.

You obsess over the grain of sand that implies Trump guilty of something, while giving a free pass to the MOUNTAIN that proves the Clintons guilty beyond all doubt.

Again: If Trump were guilty of all alleged about him, it would still pale before what Bill Clinton is PROVEN guilty of. And Hillary as well.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump has a lifetime of being that person who brags about being able to commit sexual assault. Even with having everyone who works for him signing non-disclosure there are plenty of stories. That one was just on tape and therefore harder for you to ignore. Your comment about yes men is laughable considering that's exactly what Trump is doing.

Fair play!
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
You guys will never stop this will you? You're seriously planning on dancing to this tune of "Your guy is stupid cuz of this!" And then go back and forth with nuh uh and yeah huh until you all die...or the boards do. Every now and then I peek in here and see if it's any different. Nope. Same crap. Every single election. All you all do is switch sides in the same room.

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump has a lifetime of being that person who brags about being able to commit sexual assault. Even with having everyone who works for him signing non-disclosure there are plenty of stories. That one was just on tape and therefore harder for you to ignore. Your comment about yes men is laughable considering that's exactly what Trump is doing.

The people Trump is appointing, such as defense secretary Mattis, and former head of Exxon Tillerson his secretary of state, or Sen Jeff Sessions his attorney general, are absolutely NOT your typical political appointees or yes-men. These are people who speak their mind, are respected thinkers, who are not afraid to speak their mind to Trump or anyone else, and would not kiss ass just to avoid being fired. I don't know who you're trying to fool by trying to float that one.

As opposed to Obama's inner circle, that was very insular, and where he DID fire people for not being ideologically on board. To the point that those still on staff would NOT challenge him anymore.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
You guys will never stop this will you? You're seriously planning on dancing to this tune of "Your guy is stupid cuz of this!" And then go back and forth with nuh uh and yeah huh until you all die...or the boards do. Every now and then I peek in here and see if it's any different. Nope. Same crap. Every single election. All you all do is switch sides in the same room.

I didn't just say "Did not" "Did too."
I cited sources and facts to counter M E M' s liberal-partisan propaganda. I haven't even been here for 2 days, and just responded and debunked, as raised, the liberal talking points he was fronting.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump made a point of getting rid of a lot of experienced people that worked under both parties. That was the piece of shit's first week!

Fair play!
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

I didn't just say "Did not" "Did too."
I cited sources and facts to counter M E M' s liberal-partisan propaganda. I haven't even been here for 2 days, and just responded and debunked, as raised, the liberal talking points he was fronting.

My fault wondy. I should have been more specific. My message was to those who I believe are salvageable. (Mem, pariah...heck even g-man) You, however, are clearly beyond hope. Feel free to disregard.

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Beyond empty insults, I don't see a basis for your snarky remarks, Knut.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Immigration continues to be the central lightning-rod issue for Trump.

I'm awed at how much Trump has done in his first few weeks as president, despite all Democrat and Soros-astro-turfed fake protests obstruction.

Hannity, in his Feb 21st program, did a good job in his opening editorial, and in the closing segment, laying out what Trump is putting in place to shut down illegal immigration and sanctuary cities. Hannity also cites statistics of the number of crimes by illegals, and the enormous cost in the hundreds of billions annually of illegal immigration to Federal, state and local governments:

Democrats' response: "Trump is a racist who just hates brown people."
Or: "Trump is tearing [illegal] immigrant families apart!"

But Democrats never acknowledge the families of U.S. citizens torn apart when their families' members are killed by illegal immigrants.

Geraldo Rivera is all "Ohh, well immigrants statistically commit crimes at a lower rate than U.S citizens." But that bypasses that tens of thousands annually are murdered, raped, killed by drunk driver illegals, that should never have been here in the first place.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Y'know, despite the wildest wet-dreams of the Democrat/Left, this just hasn't happened.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

Quote:

By Marc A. Thiessen,The Washington Post Writers Group
October 16, 2018, 3:35 PM

Donald Trump may be remembered as the most honest president in modern American history. Don’t get me wrong, Trump lies all the time. He said that he “enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history” (actually they are the eighth-largest) and that “our economy is the strongest it’s ever been in the history of our country” (which may one day be true, but not yet). In part, it’s a New York thing — everything is the biggest and the best.

But when it comes to the real barometer of presidential truthfulness — keeping his promises — Trump is a paragon of honesty. For better or worse, since taking office, Trump has done exactly what he promised he would do.

Trump kept his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, something his three immediate predecessors also promised yet failed to do. He promised to “crush and destroy ISIS,” and two years later he is on the verge of eliminating Islamic State’s physical caliphate. He promised to impose a travel ban on countries that he saw as posing a terrorist threat, and after several false starts the final version of his ban was upheld by the Supreme Court.

Trump pledged to nominate Supreme Court justices “in the mold of Justice (Antonin) Scalia,” and now Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh sit on the high court. Trump also pledged to fill the federal appellate courts with young, conservative judges, and so far the Senate has confirmed 29 — more than any recent president at this point in his administration.

Trump promised to cancel President Barack Obama’s Clean Power Plan, withdraw from the Paris climate accord, approve the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, and open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to exploration. He fulfilled all of those pledges.

On trade, he kept his promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and impose tariffs on steel and aluminum. He also committed to renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement and the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement — and recently signed new deals with Mexico, Canada and South Korea. He committed to imposing tariffs on China to force it to open its markets and stop its theft of intellectual property — and is following through on that pledge. Whatever one thinks of Trump’s trade policies, he is doing exactly what he said.

Where Trump has failed to keep promises, such as building the wall or repealing Obamacare, it has not been for a lack of trying. Only in a few rare instances has he backtracked on a campaign pledge — such as when he admitted that he was wrong to promise a complete withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and reversed course. I’m glad he did.

But whether one agrees or disagrees is not the point. When Trump says he will do something, you can take it to the bank. Yes, he takes liberties with the truth. But unlike his predecessor, he did not pass his signature legislative achievement on the basis of a lie (“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it”) — which is clearly worse than falsely bragging that your tax cut is the biggest ever.

The fact is, in his first two years, Trump has compiled a remarkable record of presidential promise-keeping. He’d probably say it’s the best in history — which may or may not end up being true. It’s too soon to tell.

Marc A. Thiessen writes for The Washington Post. He is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and former chief speechwriter for President George W. Bush.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Keep blaming everyone but your flawed candidate

Irony, thy name is G-troll.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard