Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Her own witnesses aren't corroborating her story.

This needs to end now.

If the Republicans don't just hold a vote and get this over with and they deserve to lose

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Not sure who your referring to. I know the guy she accused of turning up the music to cover up the sounds of a sexual assault denies it but that wouldn't be a surprise really. Given that this is a lifetime appointment I think rushing it through is a mistake. And apparently McConnell and others have been saying it doesn't matter and Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Rushing it ?!?

Ford had 36 years to report the incident.
She had 6 years since it allegedly came out in therapy, from allegedly supressed memories.
She had 10 or 12 weeks since Kavanaugh's supreme court nomination was announced.
She had every day last week to meet publicly or privately with Senate committee members. The extended deadline was supposed to be tomorrow (Monday, 9-24-2018) and it has been extended BY REPUBLICANS to Thursday, 10 AM at the sensitive neurotic Trump-hating college professor's request.

Who exactly is "rushing" it? Certainly not the Republicans who have bent over backward to accomodate Ford, and let >>>HER<<< change the rules of a Senate subcommittee confirmation.

And this second "accuser", announced in the last 2 hours, is precisely what I expected. It perfectly fits the Democrat pattern of past slanderous sexual allegations against a Republican candidate or nominee.
Herman Cain.
Donald Trump.
Roy Moore.
1) At the last minute toward the end of a confirmation cycle or election cycle, an accuser comes out of nowhere and an allegation is made, lone accuser hangs on front page news for about a week, the denials pile up.
2) After a week or so, a second accuser comes forward and says it happened to her too. Then one or more additional accusers pile on in rapid succession.
Clarence Thomas partly follows the same last-minute accuser formula, except that the Democrats have improved the slander plot, to include a second or more accusers to pile on and crush any public recovery in the polls. A perfected one-two punch.

Keep in mind:
Ford is RABIDLY anti-Trump, and her social media was filled with anti-Trump propaganda. Ford scrubbed her social media of Trump attacks and venting, just before going public against Kavanaugh. Ford TOOK A LIE DETECTOR TEST. If she was not ever planning to go public, why would she set up that DNC talking point in advance? If she were serious about her allegation, if Sen. Diane Feinstein and other Democrat Senators were serious about investigating these allegations, why did they just sit on them from late July until now, no investigation, no questionig of Ford or Kavenaugh?

Because it is a lie and a deception.
Its sole purpose is to obstruct Kavanaugh's confirmation by any deceptive means available.
A political blitzkreig.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Not sure who your referring to. I know the guy she accused of turning up the music to cover up the sounds of a sexual assault denies it but that wouldn't be a surprise really.

Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

• Christine Blasey Ford has claimed that four other people attended a small gathering at which she was allegedly assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh. Three of those people, PJ Smyth, Mark Judge, and Kavanaugh, have already denied any recollection of attending such a party.

On Saturday night, Leland Ingham Keyser, a classmate of Ford's at the all-girls school Holton-Arms and her final named witness, denied any recollection of attending a party with Brett Kavanaugh.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Rushing it ?!?

Ford had 36 years to report the incident.
She had 6 years since it allegedly came out in therapy, from allegedly supressed memories.
She had 10 or 12 weeks since Kavanaugh's supreme court nomination was announced.
She had every day last week to meet publicly or privately with Senate committee members. The extended deadline was supposed to be tomorrow (Monday, 9-24-2018) and it has been extended BY REPUBLICANS to Thursday, 10 AM at the sensitive neurotic Trump-hating college professor's request.

Who exactly is "rushing" it? Certainly not the Republicans who have bent over backward to accomodate Ford, and let >>>HER<<< change the rules of a Senate subcommittee confirmation.

And this second "accuser", announced in the last 2 hours, is precisely what I expected. It perfectly fits the Democrat pattern of past slanderous sexual allegations against a Republican candidate or nominee.
Herman Cain.
Donald Trump.
Roy Moore.
1) At the last minute toward the end of a confirmation cycle or election cycle, an accuser comes out of nowhere and an allegation is made, lone accuser hangs on front page news for about a week, the denials pile up.
2) After a week or so, a second accuser comes forward and says it happened to her too. Then one or more additional accusers pile on in rapid succession.
Clarence Thomas partly follows the same last-minute accuser formula, except that the Democrats have improved the slander plot, to include a second or more accusers to pile on and crush any public recovery in the polls. A perfected one-two punch.

Keep in mind:
Ford is RABIDLY anti-Trump, and her social media was filled with anti-Trump propaganda. Ford scrubbed her social media of Trump attacks and venting, just before going public against Kavanaugh. Ford TOOK A LIE DETECTOR TEST. If she was not ever planning to go public, why would she set up that DNC talking point in advance? If she were serious about her allegation, if Sen. Diane Feinstein and other Democrat Senators were serious about investigating these allegations, why did they just sit on them from late July until now, no investigation, no questionig of Ford or Kavenaugh?

Because it is a lie and a deception.
Its sole purpose is to obstruct Kavanaugh's confirmation by any deceptive means available.
A political blitzkreig.

I think if you compare it to when it's a democrat being accused the same thing happens. Somebody isn't usually just naughty once but it's part of their character. One victim coming forward also makes it easier for others to come forward. If Kavanaugh was a democrat would you really be calling these women liars?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: M E M
I think if you compare it to when it's a democrat being accused the same thing happens. Somebody isn't usually just naughty once but it's part of their character. One victim coming forward also makes it easier for others to come forward. If Kavanaugh was a democrat would you really be calling these women liars?

Ohh, really?

There is a Democrat right now, who is getting a complete free pass that Kavanaugh's attackers in the House and Senate won't even mention:

Rep. Keith Ellison, SEXUAL ABUSER

No one too important, just the second highest ranking member in the Democrat National Committee!

Democrats eager to lynch Kavanaugh based on no police report, no specific account, no corroborating witnesses, no medical reports of injuries, no psych evaluations as a result of the alleged attack, won't even listen to Ellison's accuser, won't even acknowledge she exists! Despite that SHE has documentation in all these categories that Kavanaugh's accusers don't have a shred of.

Ellison does have a pattern (that the DNC and liberal media largely ignore), while Kavanaugh does not. Just two partisan liar women who tried to attack him from the shadows, with absolutely no evidence, just emotion and demagoguery calculated to destroy Kavanaugh's nomination.

You should be ashamed of what your party is doing to Kavanaugh, M E M.

Comparable to Kafka's The Trial or Orwell's 1984. Convictimg Kavanaugh without a trial based on absolutely no evidence.
Not a shred.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Tucker Carlson broadcast, September 24, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvlkhzG6lHI

Carlson lays down the constitutional crisis issues, of how Demcorats are frighteningly and unapologetically abandoning due process and the rule of law.

The Ingraham Angle, September 24, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGchjvemlpo

Ingraham details the tactics of deception and obstruction, how Senate Democrats have manipulated Republicans' overtures of sympathy and fairness in delaying Senate confirmation a few days, Democrats manipulating that to prolong the nomination hearings, with the objective of demanding ever more delays, toward the ultimate goal of ending them altogether.
Igraham details how, far from the two Kavanaugh accusers randomly "just coming forward" (Christine Blasey-Ford and Deborah Ramirez, both rabid ultra-Left Trump-hating Democrats, both committed social justice warriors, both represented by very prominent members of the ultra-Left Democrat Trump resistance) that they really didn't simply come forward, they WERE APPROACHED AND SOLICITED to provide dirt on Kavanaugh, and in both cases neither witness even have a lucid halfway credible story, they are still endeavoring to put one together.
I think that was a big part of the delay tactics, for Senate Democrats to get their second duck in a row and give both Blasey-Ford and Ramirez time to fully construct their on-the-fly specious narratives.

Ingraham beautifully deconstructs step by step the manufactured narratives, and how it truly originated from the liberal media and Democrat Senators, not from the two manufactured witnesses. If Dems and the media were really interested in giving voice to victims of sexual abuse, Kathleen Willie and Juanita Broaddricck are still waiting for a callback. 40 years later.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Ohh, really?

There is a Democrat right now, who is getting a complete free pass that Kavanaugh's attackers in the House and Senate won't even mention:

Rep. Keith Ellison, SEXUAL ABUSER

No one too important, just the second highest ranking member in the Democrat National Committee!

Democrats eager to lynch Kavanaugh based on no police report, no specific account, no corroborating witnesses, no medical reports of injuries, no psych evaluations as a result of the alleged attack, won't even listen to Ellison's accuser, won't even acknowledge she exists! Despite that SHE has documentation in all these categories that Kavanaugh's accusers don't have a shred of.

Ellison does have a pattern (that the DNC and liberal media largely ignore), while Kavanaugh does not. Just two partisan liar women who tried to attack him from the shadows, with absolutely no evidence, just emotion and demagoguery calculated to destroy Kavanaugh's nomination.

You should be ashamed of what your party is doing to Kavanaugh, M E M.

Comparable to Kafka's The Trial or Orwell's 1984. Convictimg Kavanaugh without a trial based on absolutely no evidence.
Not a shred.

The DNC is looking into the Ellison allegations. He isn't being rushed through for a lifetime position for the nation's highest court. Kavanaugh now has a third woman that is coming forward. Confirming him now while women are still coming forward doesn't really make sense does it?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Christine Blasey-Ford finally is appearing today before a Senate committee. I caught a little bit of it over the lunch hour. It's surprisingly lacking in fireworks, and remarkably gentle and polite in questioning her.

But some glaring inconsistencies are visible, even in the brief bit I listened to.
1) She was supposedly afraid of flying, but despite delaying her testimony a week to drive, she actually finally took a plane to Washington. And it turns out she flies a lot, both with her work, and to islands throughout the South Pacific.
2) Blasey-Ford took a lie detector test, she couldn't say why she took it, who arranged it, whether it was her or someone else, or even if there was a fee paid for it by her or someone else. If I ever took a lie detector test, these are things I would definitely remember. I found that highly suspicious.
3) At least in the part I watched, she hasn't discussed her political zeal to the point that she protested against Trump's presidency, her comments that Trump needs to be stopped as president, her comments on social media, and how she scrubbed her social media of these references before she came forward.

If you know to look for these things, they are obvious. I feel like the Republican attorney questioning her is not challenging her enough on these inconsistencies, on Blasey-Ford's outright untruths, and her partisan-Democrat motivation for attacking Trump and his nominee.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The DNC is looking into the Ellison allegations. He isn't being rushed through for a lifetime position for the nation's highest court. Kavanaugh now has a third woman that is coming forward. Confirming him now while women are still coming forward doesn't really make sense does it?

With all due respect, Keith Ellison is the second most powerful person in the Democrat party. And the allegations against him are far more backed by police reports, recorded messages, medical reports of injuries from his battery, and witnesses. Absolutely none of which can be produced against Kavenaugh, and Ellison's case as well has urgency because it is just prior to his election for Minnesota Attorney General in a month or so.

But the same Democrats railing daily about Kavanaugh's absolute guilt, based on no evidence, are absolutely silent about Keith Ellison. And Ellison has a history of abuse with other women. But total silence.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think your grasp of what the actual evidence is is flawed. There was a claim of a recording but I don't think it actually materialized. And Ellison is not being accused by several women of sexual assault. Kavanaugh is though. And his is a lifetime appointment being decided by a small elite group.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Well...Hell is freezing as I'm kind of rolling with G and Wondy on this one. This is political theater meant to gin up the women votes for democrats in November. But, I will admit to being partial after watching the most vocal and agitating wing of the progressive nerd side of things go absolutely batshit after Chris Hardwick this summer. I think this year is going to be the high water mark of the poundmetoo movement and I don't mind saying it like that because the left has done nothing to keep less scrupulous types from using the movement as bludgeon.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So you think the Dems got several woman to make accusations up?

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I think, so far, no one has been able to corroborate the most plausible of the three to come up. No one seems to know who Swetnick is and the second accuser's case seems without corroboration so, yeah, it doesn't add up.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The 3rd accuser just came forward so it's not surprising not much is known.

Fair play!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I don't have enough information to disparage the authenticity of the accounts, though I think Kavanaugh was already a poor choice for other reasons. That said, I think this is less the Democrats manufacturing a crisis than the Democrats never letting a good crisis go to waste. The degree of grandstanding is bad optics though; just a brief perusal of social media reveals that a number of voters who are otherwise sympathetic to the Democrat cause are getting increasingly vocal about how inauthentic some of the reps and Senators are starting to sound. As one guy put it, it was like most of the Dems were so busy already running for office that they forgot the victim they were apparently so concerned for a moment ago. People see through that fairly easily. Attempting to force an October surprise rarely ends well for either side.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
I don't have enough information to disparage the authenticity of the accounts, though I think Kavanaugh was already a poor choice for other reasons. That said, I think this is less the Democrats manufacturing a crisis than the Democrats never letting a good crisis go to waste. The degree of grandstanding is bad optics though; just a brief perusal of social media reveals that a number of voters who are otherwise sympathetic to the Democrat cause are getting increasingly vocal about how inauthentic some of the reps and Senators are starting to sound. As one guy put it, it was like most of the Dems were so busy already running for office that they forgot the victim they were apparently so concerned for a moment ago. People see through that fairly easily. Attempting to force an October surprise rarely ends well for either side.

A prime example is how Senator Hirono (D-HI), on top of her other absurd rhetoric about how all men should just "shut up and step off", used the most acrimonious moments of the Kavanaugh debate to launch a fundraising campaign.

A pundit on Charles Payne's Fox Business program an hour ago said that Senator Flake and Dems' proposal to give 7 more days to an FBI investigation to go one more extra mile, shows that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed (multiple Senators on the D and R sides have conditioned their "Yes" vote on the 7-day investigation). He said that the additional investigation (the 7th), after 6 previous FBI investigations of Kavanaugh, for multiple previous higher court appointments, is unlikely to yield any new information, but gives additional cover for Dem and Republican Senators to give their approval in blue and semi-blue states.
I could argue for or against that.

FOR: It shows a flexible willingness by Republicans to allow further investigation, allowing one more FBI investigation to resolve all remaining doubt. It is more to get Independents and Democrats to overcome their final doubts, and possibly increase support among those resistant to Trump in 2018 and 2020, and gain a little more support among them by the bipartisan concession.

AGAINST: It could result in more outrage and loss of support among Trump's (and the broader GOP's) Republican base, who will definitely vote Republican, than it will gain among Independents and Dems who are far less likely to vote Republican. Democrats and Never-Trump RINO's could also ask for another delay after the 7 days, based on any new allegations or discoveries over the next 7 days(i.e., that it's just another delay tactic, to delay it to the point of never allowing Kavanaugh to be confirmed.)

But I think momentum at this point is for confirming Kavanaugh. That yesterday's Senate committee antics with Blasey-Ford, and with Kavanaugh, made the Democrats look mean and petty, and this compromise 7th FBI investigation gives Dems a way out, to look tough but willing to compromise with a conditional final investigation to eliminate remaining doubt. And gives Never-Trumper Republicans that same way out to support Trump's nominee after forcing concession of a final investigation.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

So you think the Dems got several [women] to make accusations up?

I think Blasey-Ford and Ramirez are both, though confused and sad women who might honestly believe they were attacked, both have a fog of uncertainty to their stories, where they were intoxicated and with defective memory after 35-plus years they (at best, and assuming they're being honest) are simply mis-remembering Kavanaugh as their assailant, in honest error.
Or, more likely, both Blasey-Ford and Ramirez (and lawyer Avenatti's third potential even less reputable "gang-rape" client-accuser) are all registered Democrat liberal-progressives who despise Trump and operate with a mentality that Trump "has to be stopped", and are therefore participating as loyal social justice warriors toward any deceit that allows them to do so and damage/stop Trump.

1) Blasey-Ford and Ramirez are both Democrat/left radicals with a partisan axe to grind. Blasey-Ford had her social media filled with angry anti-Trump propaganda that was suspiciously scrubbed right before she went public attacking Kavanaugh. She also participated in "not my President" protests, and was photographed in a pink plastic vagina hat in one of the feminist/#metoo protest rallies. She is a far-left California college professor, and rabidly anti-Trump, and therefore has every reason to lie, as a social justice warrior sacrificing for The Cause.
Likewise, Ramirez as well is a liberal-progressive who works professionally for various social justice causes. And in an actual trial, a defense attorney would rip her to shreds, because she was drunk at the time of her alleged attempted rape, and it took her several weeks of phone-calling friends to ask if they could remember and identify Kavanaugh as the one, that she herself could not be certain of.

2) Blasey-Ford alleged she could not travel on a plane because of fear resulting from her attack 35 years ago. But in fact travels frequently by plane. She alleged that she couldn't fly to Washington to testify, and delayed Senate hearings so she could drive. That turned out to be a complete lie, she previously flew to Delaware and has been there for three weeks! Everyone thought she was driving cross country there from California, when she had already flown to the Washington area, and her basis for delaying Senate hearings was a completely false.

3) As I pointed out in above posts, this follows the same pattern of multiple sexual allegation slander campaigns against previous Republican nominees, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Roy Moore, now Kavanaugh, and Donald Trump. All beginning at the very last minute with a single sexual allegation, followed by multiple additional accusers a week or so later, piling on. THE EXACT SAME BATTLE PLAN.

Many Republicans and conservative pundits are more kindly saying that while these Kavanaugh accusers are wrong, they are confused sympathetic women who believe what they are alleging, despite being wrong.
I am of the opinion that they are committed leftists who are consciously lying and deliberately slandering Kavanaugh, as part of an orchestrated Machievellian smear campaign to advance their far-left cause. Just the latest of multiple such Democrat smear campaigns.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct?

Quote:
Ford is a college professor

Ford is a clinical psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California. A biostatistician, she “specializes in the design and analysis of clinical trials and other forms of intervention evaluation,” according to the university.

Her work has also been published in several academic journals, covering topics such as 9/11 and child abuse.

Ford has also taught and worked at Stanford University since 1988, according to a Holton-Arms’ alumni magazine, the Bethesda, Maryland, school from where she graduated, The Wall Street Journal reported. She teaches at both schools in consortium, according to the newspaper.

The magazine also noted she is an “avid surfer, and she and her family spend a great deal of time surfing in the Santa Cruz and San Francisco areas.”

Her husband has backed her allegations

Russell Ford, her husband, also told The Washington Post that his wife detailed the alleged assault during a couple’s therapy session in 2012. During therapy, he said his wife talked about a time when she was trapped in a room with two drunken boys, and one of them had pinned her to a bed, molested her and tried to prevent her from screaming.

He said he remembered his wife specifically using Kavanaugh’s name. She said during the session, Russell Ford recalled, she was scared he would one day be nominated to the Supreme Court.

Ford provided a copy of the therapist’s notes to The Washington Post, which detailed her recollection of being assaulted by young men “from an elitist boys’ school” who would become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.”

Additional notes from a later therapy session said she discussed a “rape attempt” that occurred when she was a teenager, The Washington Post reported.

But suspiciously, Kavanaugh's name never appears in her therapists report of the 2012 account. And I'm sure her husband is another Democrat leftist radical committed to The Cause, who would say anything to advance his wife's allegations in an effort to cripple Trump.

Quote:
She’s a registered Democrat

Ford is a registered Democrat who has given small monetary donations to political causes, according to The Washington Post.

She has donated to ActBlue, a nonprofit group that aims to help Democrats and progressive candidates, The Wall Street Journal reported.

She is also among the thousands of medical professionals who signed onto a Physicians for Human Rights letter in June decrying the practice of separating children from their parents at the border and urging the Trump administration to stop it.

Ford already took a polygraph test

Once it was clear that Kavanaugh was President Trump’s pick to replace retired Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court, Ford contacted The Washington Post’s tip line, according to the newspaper.

She also contacted her representative in Congress, Democrat Anna Eshoo. She sent a letter to Eshoo’s office about the allegations that was passed onto Feinstein.

After she retained the services of Debra Katz, a Washington, D.C.-based attorney [and committed Democrat partisan leftist radical], she took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent. According to the results shared with The Washington Post, the test concluded that Ford was being honest.

I still find it suspicious (1) that if she never planned to go public, and was only forced to go public by Senator Feinstein's office leaaking her name... why would she get a polygraph beforehand, if she never planned to go public?

And also suspicious (2) that her first call was to a Washington Post tip line, not to political leaders or lawyers.
And (3) once received by Feinstein, not shared by Senate Democrats with the Republican side. And (4) Feinstein, while not sharing information with Republicans, recommended a radical-left bulldog attorney IN AUGUST, to get ready to unleadh a blitzkreig at the end of the Senate hearings.

There are other allegations I've seen about Christine Blasey-Ford family members working for the CIA, and a lawyer brother employed by Fusion GPS. If I can find links to those, I'll post them.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://www.infowars.com/cia-honeytrap-set-kavanaugh-accuser-has-cia-ties/

Quote:
Christine’s Father Has Worked, and Still Works, For the CIA.

In addition to the other info that has recently surfaced, an article from the site ImpiousDigest states that Christine’s father, Ralph G Blasey Jr. had worked for the CIA and was a vice president, at one time, for the National Savings and Trust “black budget bank” allegedly known for funding CIA deep state operations.

The article does cite numerous articles for this claim, stating:

Linked to Dr. Blasey’s SVR file of known and/or suspected CIA operatives, this report notes, is that of her father Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—a proven CIA operative who, from June-1962 to January-1974, was the Vice President of National Savings and Trust of Washington, D.C.—a CIA black budget bank best known for being 100 paces from the White House, and whom, in 1998, was taken over by SunTrust Bank—whose majority share owner is the CIA-linked investment fund BlackRock.

The importance of noting the CIA banking connections of Ralph G. Blasey Jr., this report explains, is due to the outbreak of what is now known as the “CIA Bank War”—and whose start of, in 1982, a CIA seized from publication news report (Declassified in Part-Sanitized Copy Approved for Release 2012/09/05: CIA-RDP90-00965R00150010-7) describes as: “This is Wall Street, the center of the international banking system, a system on the edge of a crisis so severe that the Central Intelligence Agency is preparing drastic measures. Something must be done to avert the breakdown of the Free World’s monetary system.”

The article also states that Blasey JR. is still a Vice President for a security guard corporation that provides protection to Deep state entities. The article elaborates:

CIA black money operative Ralph G. Blasey Jr. remains secure, too—and who, today, is the Vice President of Business Development of Red Coats, Inc.—whose Admiral Security Services provides armed security for “Deep State” elites in Washington D.C.—that is overseen by Red Coats, Inc. co-founder and Vice Chairman William F. Peel III—and whose Datawatch Systems, Peel III also controls, has US government contracts extending till 23 June 2023 under the category of 246.42.1 to provide US defense and intelligence agencies with facility management systems to include accessories and repair parts, computerized systems for surveillance, monitoring, controlling, signaling and reporting multiple functions

Whether or not this is 100% accurate cannot be said, but it does give some insight on potential motivations on why Ford decided to come out now, instead of earlier. It is also important to note that Blasey Jr. did, in fact, know of a reaarcher while at the CIA, Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges, who helped craft the highly publicized and widely controversial MKUltra Program. Christine, to reiterate, is a professor at the same university working in psychotherapy, espeically the affects of psychotropic drugs on children.

Quote:
An intriguing in-depth new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that a Stanford University Psychiatry Professor named Dr. Christine Blasey has become the latest centerpiece of a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plot to harm President Trump with her last-minute allegation, just days prior to US Senate confirmation, that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had attempted to sexually assault her over 30 years ago when they were teenage school children—while being kept from the American people about Dr. Blasey is that she currently oversees the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program Stanford University developed by the notorious CIA-connected Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—who himself, in 1985, took into his care the homeless woman Lois Lang who assassinated CIA paymaster Nick Deak—and that afterwards saw the CIA’s black operations monies being controlled by Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—who, not so mysteriously, just happens to be the father of Dr. Christine Blasey.

Of course, this theory is perfectly, logically, and legally impossible to prove, as the CIA operates under the explicit cover of national security, which is the end all and be all of the Shadow Government.

What this means is just simply this is another cut in the death by a thousand cuts approach taken by deep-state Democrats and crooked Clinton supporters which will do anything to justify their own means, to avoid restoration of ‘rule of law’ and defend and/or cover up their own illegal acts in any way possible.

A bit rambling and unpolished, but it does reveal another motivation for Christine Blasey-Ford's testimony against a Trump nominee.

God help me, I actually looked at a MediaMatters piece that came up on the subject in a google search on the subject:

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/0...tied-cia/221505

It seems to me it's undeniable Blasey-Ford's father worked for the CIA and was positioned as a bank executive for the bank that funds CIA black operations.
And that Blasey-Ford works for a university, and even in the department that does recruitment and internship programs for the CIA. So MediaMatters seems to be saying, the bulk of the allegation is true, but you still shouldn't believe it.

Some of the details might be in error, but it seems to me even the most partisan Media Matters spin can't disprove the thrust of it.

I'm not a Michael Savage viewer. the few Youtube clips I've looked at, years ago, he's on the Right doing exactly the kind of factless emotional hate that I despise coming from the Left.

Infowars I'll at least look at. But don't fully buy without confirmation.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
This article...

KAVANAUGH ACCUSER'S BROTHER WORKED FOR LAW FIRM THAT HIRED FUSION GPS [FOR "RUSSIA DOSSIER"]

...puts the lie to what MediaMatters alleges.

Quote:
The brother of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, worked for a law firm that hired Fusion GPS, which produced the fake dossier on President Donald Trump, Lifenews.com reported.

The website cited blog sites PacificPundit.com and TruePundit.com, which are reporting that Ralph Blasey III, once worked for the law firm Baker & Hostetler LLP. He left the firm in 2004.

The Daily Caller reported in 2017 that Baker & Hostetler LLP paid Fusion GPS several payments, totaling more than a half million dollars in 2016.

Fusion GPS was also hired by Planned Parenthood to use fake forensic analysis debunk the undercover videos that the Center for Medical Progress made in 2015 showing the abortion providers’ executives discussing the sale of aborted baby body parts.

Furthermore, Ford’s lawyer, Deborah Katz, is vice president of Project on Government Oversight (POGO), FrontPageMag.com reported.

“POGO is funded by leftist billionaire George Soros, according to Forbes.com,” Lifenews.com reported.

While Ford's brother left the firm in 2004, the Baker & Hostetler law firm continued to fund Fusion GPS right up through at least 2016. It is not disclosed what her brother, Ralph Blasey III, is currently doing professionally, and if he might still have interactions and knowledge of Baker & Hostetler transactions, or political enthusiasm for them.
Clearly his sister fully supports the attacks on Trump. If he shares her politics, he could not only share those politics, but influence them professionally through old connections. Although I'll concede his participation is unlikely in even this remote way, if he left Hoestetler in 2004, and Hoestetler contracted Fusion GPS in 2015-1016.

And of course, Soros' fingerprints are all over this. Not only as listed in the article, but also in many front groups in the astroturfed grassroots, leftist activist groups, and media, all attacking Kavanaugh.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From what I'm reading the FBI probe is going to be very limited and staying away from the third woman. Quite different from what Trump is claiming. Im sure Kavanaugh will be pushed though but he'll always be tainted and hopefully a rallying point for the nation. His rant full of Trump styled partisan accusations shredded any illusion of somebody that was even going to be a nonpartisan umpire.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
From what I'm reading the FBI probe is going to be very limited and staying away from the third woman.

That's probably a blessing to her and her attorney. She has issues.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And just a reminder, this will be the SEVENTH FBI investigation of Kavenaugh. So M E M, it's not like he is slipping by without full investigation and scrutiny. That is just your party's vile attempt to slime him.

The bottom line is, there is no lucid verifiable allegation against Kavanaugh, so no reasonable basis to deny him a position on the U S Supreme Court.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Joe DiGenova Breaks down the Kavanaugh-Ford hearings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIrCSrNRrM

DiGenova speaks as someone with integrity in Washington, who knows a lot of the players, including Kavanaugh, and is enraged and grieved by how someone with the dedication and integrity of Kavanaugh, AND HIS FAMILY, can be destroyed by a Democrat party that has completely abandoned ethics in the tacticss unleashed on Kavanaugh. And Trump. And Roy Moore. And Herman Cain. Literally the exact same scorched-earth battle plan unleashed on all of them.

And M E M is perfectly OK with all this.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The Senate is controlled by republicans. I don't fall into every accusation against a republican must be true group but there are multiple women in this case. I can't imagine if Kavanaugh was a democrat of even having a chance of being confirmed at this point to be honest.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

There is not a single shred of evidence against Kavanaugh. If anyone wants to get a promotion or have their rival fired at work, do they only need to have some woman accuse him, and the woman has to be believed? Where the mere accusation is proof of guilt?

Everyone but Democrat partisans can plainly see it is a set-up, a fraudulent smear campaign. The EXACT same smear technique used on Roy Moore, Herman Cain, and even Donald Trump. And in a less evolved smear technique, on Clarence Thomas as well. As I cited above.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Democrat Senators, starting yesterday, just three days after they agreed to the Jeff Flake "compromise" (where Republicans conceded a confirmation vote, and Democrats conceded nothing) , that they would agree to vote "yes" for Kavanaugh on condition of a 7th Kavanaugh FBI background investigation after 7 days. And now, 3 days into the 7, Senate Democrats are already saying that's not enough time.

Wow, I'm so shocked.

"If you listen closely, you can hear the goalposts actually moving."
--Carrie Severino

When asked whether new information from the FBI investigation would cause a change of Democratic votes, Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy quipped, “If you think it’s gonna change the mind of any Democrat, put down the bong, man. Put down the bong.”

“Our democratic colleagues have accused Kavanaugh of being a rich, drunk, lying sexual predator and the six FBI investigations he’s been through don’t support that. I don’t think this one will either," Kennedy said.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Quote:
The Senate is controlled by republicans. I don't fall into every accusation against a republican must be true group but there are multiple women in this case.

Ford comes off as sincere but confused. Sweynik comes off as batshit crazy and a liar. Ramirez couldn't even say it was Kavanaugh until prodded by her attorneys.

None can produce any credible evidence to support their allegations, other than "Kavanaugh drank in college."

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I've noticed that the coverage has shifted in that regard, G. The media is back off of the sexual assault part of this and seem to be trying to pivot to him lying about drinking and the importance of truth. Makes it seem as if their narrative is slipping away.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

RED STATE DEMS FACE NIGHHTMARE SCENARIO ON KAVANAUGH

Quote:
Senate Democrats up for reelection this year in deep-red states face a nightmare decision on how to handle Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Vulnerable Democrats are hoping Republicans will force him to withdraw his nomination, allowing them to avoid politically divisive votes.
The Democrats in the toughest position are Sens. Heidi Heitkamp (N.D.), Joe Donnelly (Ind.), and Joe Manchin (W.Va.)

Heitkamp and Manchin are undecided, and both are seeking another six-year term in states that Trump won by double digits in 2016. Donnelly is in much the same boat but said on Friday that he would vote "no" on Kavanaugh.
All three voted for President Trump’s first Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, in 2017.

But this time around the partisan divide is much more bitter: The seat Kavanaugh has been tapped to fill will likely determine the balance of the court for years, and a confirmation vote is slated to take place a month before Election Day.
The Democratic base is much more fired up about Kavanaugh than it was about Gorsuch, who was confirmed in April 2017.

Liberal activists staged a sit-in Monday at Manchin’s campaign office in West Virginia in an effort to pressure him to vote against the nominee.
One Democratic senator, who requested anonymity, said there’s hopeful talk within the Senate Democratic Caucus that Kavanaugh will drop out, even though he has adamantly vowed to stay.
The lawmaker said Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) is urging undecided centrist Democrats to wait until three undecided Republicans — Sens. Susan Collins (Maine), Lisa Murkowski(Alaska), and Jeff Flake (Ariz.) — make their positions known.
“He’s telling them, ‘Keep your powder dry.’ That means you don’t have to decide this — wait and see how it plays out. There’s some speculation that Kavanaugh may not last,” the lawmaker said. “They always vow to stay right until they don’t.”

A second Democratic senator said there’s widespread disbelief in the caucus that Kavanaugh is holding on.
“I just had a conversation with a colleague who said they couldn’t believe he hasn’t dropped out yet,” the second lawmaker said Monday evening. “There was a time he could have done it gracefully and could have protected the Supreme Court.”
The lawmaker said whether Kavanaugh keeps fighting “depends on what else the FBI finds and where the votes are” but observed that “public opinion is trending against him after his testimony Thursday.”

A Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill on Monday found that 37 percent of registered voters want their senators to give Kavanaugh’s nomination the thumbs up, while 44 percent want them to vote down Trump’s nominee.

Eighteen percent of respondents were undecided in the survey conducted from Sept. 29 to 30, two days after Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to give testimony regarding her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a party in 1982, when they were both in high school.

One previously undecided Democrat, Sen. Jon Tester (Mont.), who is up for reelection in a state Trump won by 20 points, came out against Kavanaugh the day after the nominee’s angry rebuttal of Ford’s allegation.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), however, said he will force vulnerable Democrats to vote on the nominee.
“The time for endless delay and obstruction has come to a close,” he said on the floor Monday. “We’ll be voting this week.”

Kavanaugh vowed last week to stick it out, no matter what.
“I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this process,” he declared in his opening statement to the Judiciary Committee.

A day after his testimony, Senate GOP leaders agreed to a request from Flake to delay a Senate floor vote on Kavanaugh to give the FBI time to investigate the allegations against him. That probe is expected to be completed later this week.

Heitkamp suggested at a campaign stop Friday in North Dakota that Trump and GOP leaders could defuse the situation by finding another nominee, who would have just enough time to be confirmed before Congress adjourns for the year.
“There’s a lot of lawyers in America who can sit on the court,” she said in Grand Forks, according to The Associated Press. “I think this idea that there’s only one person that can do this job, we all need to recalibrate.”
Senate aides see Heitkamp as less likely to support Kavanaugh than Manchin because she has a stronger record defending abortion rights. His confirmation could tip the court’s balance against Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 decision that established abortion rights nationwide.
Heitkamp may also feel more pressure to believe Ford’s allegation, which has exposed a significant gender divide among the electorate.

A recent USA Today–Ipsos Public Affairs poll showed that 35 percent of women nationwide believe Ford’s accusation, while only 21 percent of men do. Women oppose Kavanaugh 43 percent to 23 percent, while men support him 40 percent to 36 percent.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
The Senate is controlled by republicans. I don't fall into every accusation against a republican must be true group but there are multiple women in this case.

Ford comes off as sincere but confused. Sweynik comes off as batshit crazy and a liar. Ramirez couldn't even say it was Kavanaugh until prodded by her attorneys.

None can produce any credible evidence to support their allegations, other than "Kavanaugh drank in college."

Originally Posted By: iggy
I've noticed that the coverage has shifted in that regard, G. The media is back off of the sexual assault part of this and seem to be trying to pivot to him lying about drinking and the importance of truth. Makes it seem as if their narrative is slipping away.

A rare moment of RKMB universal agreement!
Yes, their rape narrative is crumbling. And I think the Senate Democrats and their allies in the liberal media are desperately trying to keep the slander alive with a flood of new allegations, however unsubstantiated.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I don't agree and I think I've been pretty clear about that. I think you guys might be guilty of wishful thinking. I'm hearing people that normally don't get to upset by the daily Trump crap not being okay with this. And the couple of republican senators that basically forced this investigation probably are hearing it from their constituents too.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Another take on that is it's a new development and lying under oath besides being a federal crime and an impeachable offense would be normally a big story by itself.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Presactly. They've gone from "Kavanaugh is a serial rapist" to "Kavanaugh threw an ice cube at a guy in college." It's also as if Thanos snapped his fingers and their narrative is crumbling to dust before our eyes.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Michelle Malkin: "Sincere" Christine Blasey Ford
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV019fkNOqs

In a 6-minute video, Malkin deconstructs what Blasey-Ford does professionally in the psychology research field, and how Ford's tesstimony doesn't gel truthfully with those facts.

Three new false assertions exposed in Blasey Ford's testimony:
1) she doesn't have a fear of flying./ She routinely flies all over the country, and all over the Pacific region.
2) she has past experience with lie detectors, to the point that she coached a friend how to beat a lie detector for a job interview.
3) the second door added to the front of her home that allegedly triggered her 2012 repressed-memory breakthrough, was actually renovation work done in 2008, and therefore was not a factor in her couples therapy.

It's all falling apart. And I'm starting to hear calls for all three accusing women to be indicted on perjury charges, and damages lawsuits for deliberate slander. And for submitting knowingly false testimony to a U.S. Senate hearing.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Body Language: Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Christine Blasey Ford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI

An absolutely riveting 26-minute deconstruction of Blasey-Ford's body language during her Senate testimony.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From what I'm hearing the FBI didn't question Kavanaugh or Ford. I suspect they were not allowed to. If that's the case it really was a sham investigation. Btw I do agree lying under oath is a serious crime. You might want to recognize that the law applies to everyone though

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

From what I'm hearing the FBI didn't question Kavanaugh or Ford. I suspect they were not allowed to. If that's the case it really was a sham investigation. Btw I do agree lying under oath is a serious crime. You might want to recognize that the law applies to everyone though

I actually just finished watching Trump's most recent press conference, M E M:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTHFOUMBcA

The last 45 minutes or so were press questions. Trump made very clear, repeatedly, he left FBI investigation scope to the Senate Judicial committee. He said the FBI have free reign to ask whatever questions they want to whoever they want, with only the Senate committee narrowing the scope, not narrowed by Trump.

The simple fact is, there have already been 6 previous FBI investigations of Kavanaugh, and there isn't much left to explore. In addition, Kavanaugh was interrogated in Senate hearings for 31 hours, and Blasey-Ford also testified and answered questions for about 10 hours.
I would like FBI to thoroughly question Kavanaugh's three accusers. And if there is any falseness in their stories, I hope they are nailed to the wall on perjury for deliberately providing false and malicious statements to the Senate committee hearings.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard