Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Imploding MAGA World Turns to Civil War, secession

MAGA world has gone into total meltdown after the U.S. Supreme Court dismissed a bizarre Trump-endorsed lawsuit on Friday seeking to overturn the results of the presidential election.

Many of the president’s staunchest supporters believed that the Supreme Court, with its Trump-appointed justices, would eventually come to the president’s rescue in his failing election fraud crusade.

But, with their hopes crushed on Friday, “Stop the Steal” protesters spilled into D.C. streets shouting, “Destroy the GOP” and calling fellow conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk “subversives.”

Some of the wackiest sycophants took to Twitter and alt right-friendly app Parler to call for civil war or secession—all because their guy lost.

“If the Supreme Court can’t save our republic, then where is the military?” former Fox News pundits and unofficial Trump “advisers” Diamond & Silk tweeted Friday evening. “Trying to overthrow the Government by exploiting a Pandemic, thus implementing rules that break our election laws, is unconstitutional. If the DOJ and the FBI can’t do their jobs, then where is the military? This is a Coup!”

Oh my!

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah, this is crazy shit. Even crazier than you wanting to lock your political opponents up in Gulags. I don't endorse either.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Don't forget Limbaugh's craziness, too.

All that over Bunker Boy.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
That would be crazy if it were true. Sadly you were supportive of what is driving these crazies. You showed me that if you could you would render my vote useless just to keep this loser in power. No gulag for you but I do hope the rest of the nation sees how close we came to losing free and fair elections and vote all of Trump’s little helpers out of office ASAP.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by MisterJLA
Don't forget Limbaugh's craziness, too.

All that over Bunker Boy.

Trump did give him something shiny.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ction-president-donald-trump/6488952002/

Arizona GOP asks followers if they're willing to die in effort to overturn election results

The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism from within and outside the GOP.

The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing his comment, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?"

The party then posted a clip from the movie "Rambo", highlighting the quote: “This is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something.”

Dying for Donnie Bone Spurs...fucking lunatics!

Texas GOP wants Texas to secede from the Union...

Republicans are complete nutters.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Of course, not a word from MEM on his Antifa buddies.

Republicans are complete nutters.

Heh! Says the guy who voted for Trump.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Note Pariah doesn’t offer any judgement here for the MAGA nutters. I have always opposed violence no matter the side btw.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Heh.

Diamond and Silk haven't been rioting, harassing, and raping in the streets. Asking for Military intervention to stop a coup--which is the exact same language that you use--is a plea for law enforcement rather than subverting the law via insurgency (see also: MEM's good friends, ANTIFA). So it's, like, the opposite of what you're saying it is. Again.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Again pariah ducks. No surprise from somebody that hopes trump steals the election.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
There's nothing to duck.

I mean, have any of them set up an autonomous zone or firebombed houses or businesses?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Actually some right wingers were caught and arrested for killing cops and assisted in setting a police station on fire among other acts of vandalism during the Floyd protests. The calls for succession and civil war are okay?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Soros' drains his funds, while Alphabet soups are on the run, amid cries of "civil war",
Conservatives scream, as Antifa lives the dream, with Demmies beating at the door.

BLM runs rampant, setting up encampments, truly a peaceful bunch,
Evidence of fraud leaks, while mainstream media shrieks, Dominion's in quite a crunch.

"COVID!" cries the elites, as the lower rungs beseech, an eviction ordered of the masses,
Marxism makes its move, as if having something to prove, claiming to help the classes.

Trump stands in the way, causing the powers that be to fray, the left continues to flounder,
Biden remains demented, his Alzheimer's fate cemented, while MEM ingests Chinese chowder.

Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Actually some right wingers were caught and arrested for killing cops and assisted in setting a police station on fire among other acts of vandalism during the Floyd protests.

Sure JQ. And those guys who "conspired" to kidnap Whitmer were die hard Trump supporters.

The calls for succession and civil war are okay?

Inferring criminality based on their opinions? And you deny that you invest in dogwhistles?

You're already aware that I'm of the opinion that every state has the right to succeed. If you think you can stress test me with that one, you're SOL.

Do I think it's a good idea at the moment? No. Because succession as a response to the fraud would be on China and Soros' terms. Best that the fraud is done being exposed before such a decision is made. Then attitudes will change....except for yours of course. You'll tow the line regardless of your chosen icons' level of corruption.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Actually some right wingers were caught and arrested for killing cops and assisted in setting a police station on fire among other acts of vandalism during the Floyd protests. The calls for succession and civil war are okay?

Pariah has been collecting an easy .gov paycheck for years. I can't see him being cool with 'Murica splintering. On the other hand, right-wing morons are calling for it.

Poor Pariah must be really torn up right now.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Pariah has been collecting an easy .gov paycheck for years. I can't see him being cool with 'Murica splintering. On the other hand, right-wing morons are calling for it.

Poor Pariah must be really torn up right now.

Yeah I always found that ironic that basically the government he hates is the one that pays and provides everything for him. Wish there was a way to trim off the folks like p who obviously would be happier in the private sector.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pariah has stated his fears about cutting it in the private sector, which is why he has been collecting his .gov paycheck for so long.

It reminds me of G-man, and his irrational hatred of liberals...so he married a liberal.

Those two certainly are strange characters who contradict themselves on the most fundamental levels. Probably why they hate themselves so much.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's getting awfully meta in here.

Perhaps I should give LOCH HEXEN a call so we can talk about unions if I start to feel cornered.

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Pariah
There's nothing to duck.

I mean, have any of them set up an autonomous zone or firebombed houses or businesses?

So, nothing to duck. You condemn those conservative rioters, just as you condemn the Antifa rioters?

"Yes" or "no" will do.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by First Amongst Daves
"Yes" or "no" will do.

Best of luck to you, Dave.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Are we going to play the game again we play every year where you take one or two examples of something bad that happens on the other side and extrapolate it to everyone who disagrees with you, while ignoring as many, if not more, examples on your side?

If you'd like, I can bump the now twelve-year-old "Rise of Right Wing Violence" thread where you were embarrassed over and over by examples of the left doing things you found terrible, if not murderous, on the right.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
cry

lol

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Right-Wing Embrace Of Conspiracy Is 'Mass Radicalization,' Experts Warn

And for G-man I would note that doesn’t condone any examples that you or WB post that are not part of the rise of the radical right wing terrorism we’re witnessing This type of political violence is wrong no matter the side and hurts us all.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERAL MEDIA IGNORE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD IN TRUMP/BIDEN ELECTION, TRY TO PRETEND THAT EVIDENCE DOESN'T EXIST

That Daily Beast "article" is more like a snarky liberal blog post by some high school kid, it doesn't present any facts. The people in the street saying "destroy the GOP" and railing on Charlie Kirk and Ben Shapiro could be liberals fronting as conservative protestors, to try and confuse and undermine conservative unity. That is the kind of vicious deceitful stuff the Democrat-Bolshevik party routinely does, and has been doing for years.
(I myself am a fan of Charlie Kirk, less so Ben Shapiro. And Kirk has recently been very critical of Fox News' joining the liberal media in declaring Joe Biden the winner since Nov 7th. I find it very hard to believe that any hardline conservative Trump supporters would trash Charlie Kirk. Ben Shapiro is more often critical of Trump, but still more conservative than Fox News, and at times a defender of Trump.)
The consistent deception and vicious slander tactics of Democrats:

EXAMPLE: Jennifer Palmieri, a Boshevik-progressive operative for Hillary Clinton, openly floated the idea in a videotaped interview of infiltrating the Catholic church with a "Catholic" front group of marxist progressives (as fake Catholics) who would, posing as devout Catholics, call for and pressure liberal-progressive change within the Catholic church, such as gay marriage and other "reforms", in blatant contradiction of biblical teachings.

EXAMPLE: Organized Democrat thug groups infiltrated Trump rallies in 2016, and posing as Trump supporters, initiated violent attacks to create the false image of Trump supporters as violent. They were exposed because Project Veritas interviewed one of the thug leaders, who openly bragged their violent attacks were pre-planned for exactly that slander of the Trump campaign, and bragged their violent activists were paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign for doing so, through a "double blind" of insulated payment through second and third parties. There is video of him boasting this, beyond any ability to deny it.

This is what the piece-of-shit Democrat-Bolshevik party does. Over and over. A party completely built on corruption, deception, and Bolshevik-communist tactics. As if they receive their marching orders directly from the Moscow Central Committee.
And more often recently, doing the direct bidding and repeating the talking points of the Chinese Communist Party. Joe Biden and Eric Swalwell are perfect examples.

If anyone is going to get violent after Jan 20th 2021, it's the BLM and Antifa mobs.
Mobs that were kept in check by President Trump's decisive and swift deployment of the National Guard to end Antifa/BLM violence, and a Trump who pressured Democrat governors to do so, or be usurped by decisive presidential action.
Under a hypothetical president Biden, these mobs would be given free reign to run wild, looting and burning cities, tearing down statues of our nation's founders and heroes. These BLM/Antifa groups are the ones who have vocally expressed their eagerness to unleash violence on anyone who opposes them, not conservatives. Unless these "Trump protestors" are identified, and the groups they represent identified, it is clear they are Democrat astro-turfed fake conservatives, planted to slander Trump supporters.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Yeah, this is crazy shit. Even crazier than you wanting to lock your political opponents up in Gulags. I don't endorse either.

That would be crazy if it were true. Sadly you were supportive of what is driving these crazies. You showed me that if you could you would render my vote useless just to keep this loser in power. No gulag for you but I do hope the rest of the nation sees how close we came to losing free and fair elections and vote all of Trump’s little helpers out of office ASAP.

We already demonstrated that multiple prominent Democrats have called for putting Trump supporters in Gulags.

And it is not "stealing" your vote, M E M, to exclude clearly fraudulent Democrat votes, such as thoussands of votes by dead people, thousands of votes of unqualified out-of-state-people using false addresses, thousands that should have been disqualified by signature-matching, thousands of Democrats who deliberately double-voted, thousands of mail-in ballots requested in someone else's name and voting Democrat with that ballot that prevented tens of thousands of Republicans being able to vote in person on election day, and at least 20 or 30 other ways piece-of-shit Democrats orchestrated massive election fraud in favor of Biden.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Honest question WB, when your allegations can’t even pass muster with trump appointed judges why would you think I would believe them?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

lol lol lol

That is so polar opposite what actually happened. The Democrat-Bolshevik party is the one that regged the election on an unprecedented massive scale, the party of marxism and anti-Americanism, anti-capitalism, the party of tearing down statues of our nation's founders, and plans to DESTROY our constitutional checks and balances: eliminating the Senate filibuster, making Puerto Rico and Washington DC states, just to stack the Senate with more Democrat Senators, wanting to abolish the Electoral College, wanting to stack the U S Supreme Court with liberal justices, and the lower courts as well. Wanting to take away Americans' 2nd Amendment rights to own guns and defend ourselves.

And ultimately, Democrats are the party that has weaponized the IRS, FBI, DOJ, CIA and other federal agencies against its political enemies. While abusing those same agencies to give a free pass and prevent investigation of their own, such as Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Houma Abedin, Lois Lerner, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bill Priestap, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Kevin Clinesmith, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, James Brennan, James Clapper, Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Barack Obama, Susan Rice, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. All with clear evidence that warrants posecution, who somehow never see an FBI/DOJ indictment. But Trump officials are maliciously prosecuted, on far less evidence.

And it's really not funny, Democrats are undermining and oppose everything this country was built on.
If given power, Democrats have the hatred and fanaticism to carry out destruction of the Leninist, Maoist, Castro and Jacobinist revolutions that preceded this one. BLM and Antifa mobs in the summer marched in the streets carrying effigy severed heads and guillotines. And combined with their violent rhetoric, their hatred and violent intent is clear. They are not the saviors of our Constitutional republic, that are the destroyers of it. And the video clips I've posted and articles reporting THEIR OWN WORDS make that crystal clear.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Honest question WB, when your allegations can’t even pass muster with trump appointed judges why would you think I would believe them?

You know the answer.

These are intimidated judges who never even looked at the evidence. They are playing to the mob, in the hope that they will be spared in your party's Stalinist purge.

And I again point you to the rhetoric of Jennifer Rubin, Paul Krugman, Robert Reich, Maxine Waters, Valerie Jarrett, Ocasio-Cortez, Kamala Harris, Cery Booker, and Barack Obama himself. They are planning a purge, and they are salivating at the opportunity.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Right-Wing Embrace Of Conspiracy Is 'Mass Radicalization,' Experts Warn

And for G-man I would note that doesn’t condone any examples that you or WB post that are not part of the rise of the radical right wing terrorism we’re witnessing This type of political violence is wrong no matter the side and hurts us all.

In other words, you know the truth of what we're saying, WITH EVIDENCE, but you sidestep past that truth with blinders on, and continue to support your party's Bolshevik revolution.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Note Pariah doesn’t offer any judgement here for the MAGA nutters. I have always opposed violence no matter the side btw.

What makes them "nutters" , M E M?

The fact that there is overwhelming evidence of massive election fraud, more than warrants Republicans' continued opposition to a rigged Biden win (many precincts having 100% or more voter turnout, more than there are voters!). Are we REALLY to believe Biden got 11 more votes than Barack Obama, millions more than Hillary, when he just stayed in his basement and didn't even campaign? Even now that Biden is the "president elect", no one shows up for his public appearances.

Or are we to believe Dominion's head of systems security Eric Coomer, who said in a video-conference Antifa call on Zoom, "Trump isn't going to win, I made fucking sure of that."
A guy who just happens to have travelled to set up the voting machine systems in all the battleground states.

An election where the will of the people has been usurped, that amounts to the same denial of representation that raised similar mass opposition to a tyrannical government in 1776.

These people are not crazy, they know if they don't speak up now, they are on the path to serfdom.
Speak up now, or after the leftist fanatics who fantasize about gulags for Republicans take away our guns?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

We've been over this before.
A fringe group by a handful of anarchists who are labelled questionably as "right-wing", who probably hate the Republican party as much as they do the Democrats, who basically just wanted to make a name for themselves by creating violent chaos that appears on the national news. A handful of anarchists, who NO ONE in the Republican party supports or endorses. You strain to make a lying case for "right winger" violence, but it doesn't fit the facts.

As opposed to the calls for intimidation and violence from the very mainstream of the Democrat party: Maxine Waters, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, and liberal media pundits and former cabinet members like Robert Reich, Paul Krugman, and Jennifer Rubin, calling for intimidation and violence of Trump supporters, and "crushing them so they never rise up again". A call that the Nazi Brownshirts of your party in BLM and Antifa eagerly answer the call for, on a massive national scale. and will only be more emboldened of Biden gains power.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

DEMOCRATS AND LIBERAL MEDIA IGNORE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD IN TRUMP/BIDEN ELECTION, TRY TO PRETEND THAT EVIDENCE DOESN'T EXIST

That Daily Beast "article" is more like a snarky liberal blog post by some high school kid, it doesn't present any facts. The people in the street saying "destroy the GOP" and railing on Charlie Kirk and Ben Shapiro could be liberals fronting as conservative protestors, to try and confuse and undermine conservative unity. That is the kind of vicious deceitful stuff the Democrat-Bolshevik party routinely does, and has been doing for years.
(I myself am a fan of Charlie Kirk, less so Ben Shapiro. And Kirk has recently been very critical of Fox News' joining the liberal media in declaring Joe Biden the winner since Nov 7th. I find it very hard to believe that any hardline conservative Trump supporters would trash Charlie Kirk. Ben Shapiro is more often critical of Trump, but still more conservative than Fox News, and at times a defender of Trump.)
The consistent deception and vicious slander tactics of Democrats:

EXAMPLE: Jennifer Palmieri, a Boshevik-progressive operative for Hillary Clinton, openly floated the idea in a videotaped interview of infiltrating the Catholic church with a "Catholic" front group of marxist progressives (as fake Catholics) who would, posing as devout Catholics, call for and pressure liberal-progressive change within the Catholic church, such as gay marriage and other "reforms", in blatant contradiction of biblical teachings.

EXAMPLE: Organized Democrat thug groups infiltrated Trump rallies in 2016, and posing as Trump supporters, initiated violent attacks to create the false image of Trump supporters as violent. They were exposed because Project Veritas interviewed one of the thug leaders, who openly bragged their violent attacks were pre-planned for exactly that slander of the Trump campaign, and bragged their violent activists were paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign for doing so, through a "double blind" of insulated payment through second and third parties. There is video of him boasting this, beyond any ability to deny it.

This is what the piece-of-shit Democrat-Bolshevik party does. Over and over. A party completely built on corruption, deception, and Bolshevik-communist tactics. As if they receive their marching orders directly from the Moscow Central Committee.
And more often recently, doing the direct bidding and repeating the talking points of the Chinese Communist Party. Joe Biden and Eric Swalwell are perfect examples.

If anyone is going to get violent after Jan 20th 2021, it's the BLM and Antifa mobs.
Mobs that were kept in check by President Trump's decisive and swift deployment of the National Guard to end Antifa/BLM violence, and a Trump who pressured Democrat governors to do so, or be usurped by decisive presidential action.
Under a hypothetical president Biden, these mobs would be given free reign to run wild, looting and burning cities, tearing down statues of our nation's founders and heroes. These BLM/Antifa groups are the ones who have vocally expressed their eagerness to unleash violence on anyone who opposes them, not conservatives. Unless these "Trump protestors" are identified, and the groups they represent identified, it is clear they are Democrat astro-turfed fake conservatives, planted to slander Trump supporters.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

You know the answer.

These are intimidated judges who never even looked at the evidence. They are playing to the mob, in the hope that they will be spared in your party's Stalinist purge.

And I again point you to the rhetoric of Jennifer Rubin, Paul Krugman, Robert Reich, Maxine Waters, Valerie Jarrett, Ocasio-Cortez, Kamala Harris, Cery Booker, and Barack Obama himself. They are planning a purge, and they are salivating at the opportunity.

No I don’t know the answer other than you just declared that they were intimidated. You seem to just make up reasons for reliable republicans that are not going along with Trump’s coup. Krebs that trump fired for saying the election was secure is now getting death threats. Does being fired and death threats sound intimidating to you?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You know the answer.

No I don’t know the answer other than you just declared that they were intimidated. You seem to just make up reasons for reliable republicans that are not going along with Trump’s coup. Krebs that trump fired for saying the election was secure is now getting death threats. Does being fired and death threats sound intimidating to you?

There was an employee inside the U.S. Supreme Court who overheard chief justice John Roberts screaming at the other justices: "Do you want to be responsible for riots?!?"
Roberts is married to a liberal, and after many rulings in the Democrat favor over many years, many conservatives across those many years have said Roberts is intimidated by the Left and goes out of his way to avoid controversial cases and rulings.

That is equally true of many Republican Senators and Congessmembers. They feed at the same corporate/lobbyist trough as the Democrats, and the only ones I trust are the Tea Party/ Freedom Caucus wing, who are not sold out to the same machine. The rest look to which way the wind is blowing before they publicly state a position on an issue, and whether their financial backers will abandon them if they do the right thing. So they invariably don't.
I cited a book years ago, Obamanomics, by Timothy Carney, then-managing editor of the Washington Times, that laid out fairly impartially the machine that infests both parties, where Senators and Congressmen of both parties go in as regular people, and after a few years become wealthy, as do their relatives and children and staffers. As Joe Biden and John Kerry and the late John McCain and the Clintons and the Bushes are prime examples. As is Georgia governor Kemp's former chief of staff, who is now a lobbyist for Dominion voting systems. Just by the wildest coincidence.

But as David Horowitz said in his book The Shadow Party, while the globalists and marxists have hooks in and trade favors with members of both parties, the Democrat party is their chosen instrument to destroy the United States.
As in the example of Hillary Clinton signing off on giving Russia 20% of the U.S. uranium supply.
As in the example of the Clinton White House in the 1990's selling out to China in exchange for campaign donations.
As in the hundreds of millions that flowed from foreign nations to the Clinton Foundation, in exchange for foreign access to the Hillary Clinton-controlled U.S. State Department.

As in the example of Ted Kennedy going to the Russians and telling them not to negotiate with Reagan, saying that when Democrats won the election, they'd give the Russians a better deal.

As in Obama leaning over to Medvedev in 2012 when Obama thought the two were off-mike, and saying "This is my last election, I can be much more flexible after the election." To which Medvedev answered (EAGERLY!!): " I will transmit this information to Vladimir!"

As in the example of piece of shit Rep. Eric Swallwell , and piece of shit Sen. Diane Feinstein both having Chinese spies working in their offices, FOR YEARS, and accusing Trump of "Russia collusion" and "treason", EVEN AS THEY THEMSELVES ENGAGED IN COLLUSION AND TREASON WITH OUR NATION'S ENEMIES, and richly profiting from that treason. (DIane Feinstein's chief of staff, again by the wildest coincidence, is a large shareholder in Dominion voting systems. As is Nacy Pelosi's husband. )

Piece of shit Rep. Adam Schiff as well was caught in a recorded prank call that turned out to be two Russian radio show hosts, where Schiff thought he was talking to two Russian intelligence officials, getting "naked pictures of Donald Trump" and other promised "information" on Trump. Schiff wasn't actually colluding with Russians officials, BUT HE THOUGHT HE WAS, and was perfectly willing to do the very collusion and treason he accused Trump of doing.

"Collusion" which Trump was proven by 4 separate investigations not to have done, by the way. (1. a 9-month FBI counter-intelligence investigation, 2. a House intelligence committee investigation,
3. A Senate intelligence committee investigation, and 4. a Mueller appointed special investigation made up of 19 hyperpartisan Democrat lawyers who intensely despise Trump with an unlimited budget and authority to subpoena and investigate, and EVEN THEY could find no evidence to bring a case against Trump.)

So yes. You know the answer. It's overwhelming, the evidence of how corrupt your party is, and Biden and all I listed above are prime examples.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Heavily armed far right mob floods Oregon capital

“We are now declaring this area a patriot autonomous zone. If Antifa can do it so can we,” one protester said over a bullhorn, before calling for help pulling down fences and tarps.

So much for being the party of law and order.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Heavily armed far right mob floods Oregon capital

“We are now declaring this area a patriot autonomous zone. If Antifa can do it so can we,” one protester said over a bullhorn, before calling for help pulling down fences and tarps.

So much for being the party of law and order.

AGAIN: these are a few yokels on the fringe. This is not the position of Trump, the GOP leadership, or the stated advocacy of Republican Senate or House members.
Even at the grassroots level, Republicans are pushing their leaders to support the lawful ways to overturn a rigged election.

As compared with the Bolshevik rhetoric FOR FOUR YEARS from the likes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Alexandra Ocasio Cortez and the squad wackjobs, Paul Krugman, Robert Reich, Jennifer Rubin, on and on. The core leadership of your vicious Bolshevik party.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think we’re past any of that g-man. Trumpers tried and showed how undemocratic they are and I don’t see that changing. Even right now there is a lawsuit by republicans that basically wants Pence to decide who won the election. Biden is going to have to just deal with the fact that your party is going to be hostile and as undemocratic as it can be. Hopefully voters reject that and we can continue to actually vote to decide who are president will be in the future.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Out of curiosity, where do you trump voters draw the line on overturning the election? Do you support the lawsuit that would effectively give a VP the power to decide who won? Do you also think it’s a good idea for house and senate republicans to contest the election on Jan 6th? Does it matter if the allegations of fraud are never proven?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Out of curiosity, where do you trump voters draw the line on overturning the election? Do you support the lawsuit that would effectively give a VP the power to decide who won? Do you also think it’s a good idea for house and senate republicans to contest the election on Jan 6th? Does it matter if the allegations of fraud are never proven?

If a Republican does it = good.

If a Democrat does it = bad.

Signed,

G-man and Pariah

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard