OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm morbidly fascinated by the rhetorical conceit where democrats and their pet journalists are acting as if they didn't just spend 4 years establishing New Rules about litigating elections. I wonder if they believe it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
New rules established by owned journalists? What would those be? Any comment about Gohmert’s take on the VP deciding who won? That seems like a new rule to me. Do you think he deserves a good kick in the nuts for calling for street violence after losing in republican owned courts?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
New rules established by owned journalists? What would those be? Any comment about Gohmert’s take on the VP deciding who won? That seems like a new rule to me. Do you think he deserves a good kick in the nuts for calling for street violence after losing in republican owned courts?

Oh, please, don't be disingenuous. The day of Trump's inauguration you had the Pussy Hat crowed screaming "not my president" in the streets. You had Antifa and BLM rioters explicitly threatening violence if Biden didn't win for the last eight months (with Biden and Harris staffers bailing the rioters out) and the media thinking it was hunky dory. You had democrats and their media allies seriously arguing scenarios under which they could impeach Trump and Pence and somehow that would make Hillary president. You had four years of made up Russian collusion stories, local prosecutors and federal agents going after republicans and other efforts to weaponize law enforcement for political purposes. And, again, we all told this was perfectly normal.

And that's on top of Democrat/media conspiracy theories of Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr and Trump all stealing elections.

So, please stop pretending you don't know what "new rules" your side has been conjuring up for quite some time, especially when you spent the last for years personally espousing most of them.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think we both know you’re the one being disingenuous here. I’ve enjoyed reading the conservative judges rulings, the numerous partisan election officials that are republicans that are not willing to lie for trump and all the elected republicans. Today there is audio of Trump asking election officials to “find” votes.

Fair play!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Democrats did it first. Sort of. I don't know. I hate myself for marrying a liberal.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Out of curiosity, where do you trump voters draw the line on overturning the election? Do you support the lawsuit that would effectively give a VP the power to decide who won? Do you also think it’s a good idea for house and senate republicans to contest the election on Jan 6th? Does it matter if the allegations of fraud are never proven?

I love how you try to make the president's legal and Constitutional options sound illegal. They ARE President Trump's legal options, that he has every right to pursue to the full extent of the law. Amazing how the treasonous Democrats illegally used the CIA, FBI, the FISA court and paid foreign agents (Fusion GPS, Perkins-Coie law firm, former MI-6 agent Christopher Steele, and a web of informants of his that included at least 2 known Russian intelligence agents, deliberately feeding Steele false information on Trump to undermine public confidence in our election system.
(That the Hillary Clinton and DNC PAID Russian agents CASH for, ACTUAL "Russia collusion")

For 4 years Democrats called Trump "illegitimate", refused to attend his inauguration, rioted in the streets, fabricated evidence for investigations they knew had no legitimate basis, where FBI and DOJ agents submitted deliberately false evidence to a federal FISA court, FISA warrants used to spy on the entire Trump campaign, and probably gave the information in their recordings of campaign strategy as opposition research to the Hillary Clinton campaign. Despite knowing there was no evidence in Aprril-May of 2017, the FBI and Mueller ivestigators deliberately prolonged the unwarranted investigations past the Nov 2018 mid-term and well into June-July of 2019, so as to manipulate the 2018 election as well. Democrats would probably not have a House majority now if not for that prolonged smear of the Republicans.

And then when the prolonged Mueller investigation had nothing and had to end in 2019, and the Mueller hearings destroyed what was left of his personal reputation, the CIA internally (no one knows who created the memo to change it, no one knows when Gina Haspel signed it) created a change in whistleblower rules so an anonymous CIA and/or NSC member could write an anonymous accusation against the president, to manufacture YET ANOTHER attempt to impeach president Trump. That alone should have warranted Gina Haspel's firing (that and the fact she was John Brennan's hand-picked replacement. Especially after the impeachment ended in February 2020, she and her closest aides (all Brennan people) should have been fired immediately.

Likewise, the whole time the impeachment was going on from Oct 2019-Feb 2020, the FBI was sitting on a laptop of incriminating evidence against Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, and the inner workings of THEIR "collusion", corruption and bullying influence on Ukraine.
EXACTLY what Trump was accused of doing!
The moment that was discovered, and really for 2 years of stonewalling before that, FBI director Christopher Wray should have been fired. For a long time before that, but at the latest, the day that Hunter Biden laptop was revealed, and that the FBI had been hiding it since Dec 2019, Christopher Wray and a lot of other FBI heads should have rolled.

And back to V P Pence, the powers Pence would exert were first exercised by Thomas Jefferson after the 1800 election, where as then-VP, the election ended in a tie, and then the House elected Jefferson president over Burr, after if I recall 36 ballots.
With similar contested elections in 1824, 1876, 1888, 2000, and 2016, where a candidate won the electoral vote but not the popular vote.
And 1960, where Kennedy, the mafia, and Johnson rigged elections in Illinois and in Texas. I don't think many, if any, even contest that anymore.

I love how your side bitches and moans for 4 years, and uses every unlawful dirty trick in the book to overturn or cripple Trump's presidency. For 4 years! And then the Democrats have the audacity to say after 8 weeks, and really beginning the first week after, on Nov 7th, "Well, Trump and the Republicans should just give up, it's just unpatriotic and dividing the country."
And the last week or so, CNN is even fronting the lying talking point: "It's SEDITIONIST !"

No actually, what you evil bastards have been doing for FOUR YEARS is seditionist. China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, Al Qaida, ISIS, and the Mexican drug cartels must be laughing and slapping each other high-fives at the prospect of Biden becoming president. But the American people are terrified, and they know the election was stolen from them, that their safety in a dangerous world is now threatened. Even many who wanted Biden to win know that the numbers just don't add up. And because they don't add up, Democrats are fighting like hell to prevent a legitimate recount and full investigation. Democrats know they have plenty to hide.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump can also launch a nuclear attack. It doesn’t make it right. And his attempts to bully republicans to change election results might actually be illegal. It certainly isn’t ethical. Nor would you accept that behavior from democrat President. Trump clearly obstructed the Mueller investigation and passed out pardons to reward minions. He truly earned his impeachment. He’s like Hoover if only Hoover fucked up a response to a pandemic and did things that would have made Nixon blush.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Looks like there's a "mostly peaceful" assault on the Capitol going on right now.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
MAGA terrorists stormed the US Capitol in a coup attempt.

Republicans, led by Donnie Bone Spurs, caused this.

"OwNIng THe LibZ" and all that.

What a strange cult.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Thankfully most of them don’t believe in masks from the pics and video.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

And, unlike Antifa and BLM protesters, the MSM has no compunction about showing their faces.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

And, unlike Antifa and BLM protesters, the MSM has no compunction about showing their faces.

And none of those stormed and rioted in the Capital. Your point?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
He's more angry at the "lIBeraLL MEEdia" than the traitors who stormed the Capitol.

Hence the name, "G shill".

He also hates his wife and daughters, but that's nothing new.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Well today the nation watched trumpers storm and vandalize the capital after trump incited the mob. That stench on a lot of republicans is going to stick to those like Hawley and Cruz. And yes those that participated in the riot need to be identified and be held legally accountable.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

I guess you forget the BLM/Antifa protesters rioting and storming federal buildings in Oregon and the media rewriting their rules to justify it. Apparently you also forget the media wringing their hands about identifying the perpetrators and whining that posting their mug shots upended their lives.

The MSM spent the past four years working to
normalize and encourage this behavior and rewriting the rules of civil society when it suited their ideological goals. While the rioters today themselves bear ultimate responsibility for their own criminal behavior the MSM (along with the rest of the left) helped create this climate in which violence is considered legitimate political discourse.

And, of course, there's people like you stirring the pot by wanting to put members of the opposition party in gulags.

Last edited by the G-man; 2021-01-07 12:15 AM.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I wouldn’t even want you in a gulag g-man for wanting to steal an election. I’ll never forget your support of having republicans basically supplant their will over the will of the people and keep trump in power though. For those that stormed the capital however I do want to see them held legally accountable. Trump incited them but they are responsible for what they did.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I guess you forget the BLM/Antifa protesters rioting and storming federal buildings in Oregon and the media rewriting their rules to justify it. Apparently you also forget the media wringing their hands about identifying the perpetrators and whining that posting their mug shots upended their lives.

normalize and encourage this behavior and rewriting the rules of civil society when it suited their ideological goals. While the rioters today themselves bear ultimate responsibility for their own criminal behavior the MSM (along with the rest of the left) helped create this climate in which violence is considered legitimate political discourse.

And, of course, there's people like you stirring the pot by wanting to put members of the opposition party in gulags.

Yes.

If the circumstances were not so serious with a mob invasion of the Capitol building, the media's complete 180-degree reversal from previous coverage of mob violence (which CNN openly endorsed and rationalized), contrasted with what is now believed to be violent Trump protestors, that are for CNN reporters : "Just awful, I've never seen anything like this..."
Yeah, sure CNN.
Except ALL SUMMER LONG in cities nationwide, with Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests, where BLM mobs didn't just trash one building, but burned and destroyed HUNDREDS of businesses, in cities nationwide. As I cited at the time, over 500 businesses in Minneapolis alone. Likewise hundreds looted and destroyed New York City.
Without their liberal blinders on, these CNN reporters might see, y'know, WHOLE CITIES destroyed as worse than one building.

And I'm not convinced that these are Trump supporters, I've watched a lot of the video of it tonight, and they have the demeanor of BLM or Antifa, not patriotic conservatives. I watched Mo Brooks interviewed tonight on Stinchfield (Newsmax), and Brooks said way before this occurred, they had advance reports of Antifa planning to infiltrate Trump protest crowds in Washington DC toiday, pretending to be Trump protestors, and stir up exactly this kind of trouble to smear Trump supporters as violent. I don't see Trump supporters so gleefully wrecking Capitol chambers, and stealing House/Senate items as take-home prizes. That's more Antifa territory.

And that's exactly what Democrat thugs contracted by the Hillary Clinton campaign did in 2016, caught on video by Project Veritas, openly boasting exactly how they did it, and that they were paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign to do it, through what they laughingly bragged was "a double-wall" of plausible deniability". So they've done this kind of false-flag before on Trump supporters.

If the rioters do turn out to be Antifa members in disguise, wouldn't it be fun to see the contortions Jake Tapper and CNN twist themselves in, to rationalize what they just condemned as suddenly perfectly OK ?
CNN already gave us those kind of rationalizations, all summer long.

For example, Chris "Fredo" Cuomo: "Who ever said protests were supposed to be peaceful? That's the point!"

But they only feel that way when the Democrat/Left is doing the damage.

I don't condone violence as a way for Trump supporters or anyone else to make their point, and I doubt any Republican I know does. It's not our way. But that's also the point, that Democrats endorse it when their side does it, Republicans don't. I believe, like Charlottesville and dozens of other protest occasions, Democrats staged the violence, so the liberal media would talk about that, rather than the legitimate points Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz and Mo Brooks were making with their arguments on the House and Senate floor. Arguments CNN and the liberal media would have to air in primetime, arguments they have hidden coverage of for 2 months. This media re-direction at "right wing violence" is a convenient distraction, conveniently provided by mob violence that might not even be Trump supporters. Let's wait for the facts to come out, when these jerks are arrested and their Facebook and Twitter posts are made public.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB just a tip, anyone storming and rioting the capital isn’t a patriotic conservative.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I wouldn’t even want you in a gulag g-man for wanting to steal an election. I’ll never forget your support of having republicans basically supplant their will over the will of the people and keep trump in power though. For those that stormed the capital however I do want to see them held legally accountable. Trump incited them but they are responsible for what they did.

There you go again.

The evidence all shows that it's YOUR SIDE, THE DEMOCRATS, who have rigged the election and are depriving Trump/Republican voters of their voice and rights:
Democrats creating tens of thousands of fake votes from proven dead people voting in every state,
Democrat votes from thousands illegal immigrants voting,
Democrats double-voting,
Democrats voting in multiple states,
Democrats coming in from out of state to vote illegally in another state.

In every one of the 6 contested states (Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvnia, Georgia) with just these easily proven fraudulent votes, there is more than enough Democrat fraudulent votes to turn all these states in Trump's favor by a huge margin. And that's not even considering the massive fraud from Dominion voting machine manipulation, across 30 states.

If only the laws were enforced.
If only the DOJ and FBI would investigate.
If only Democrat-partisan or intimidated judges would rule in favor of investigation and a legitimate recount.

Trump did not incite them, M E M. I still believe these clowns were Antifa pretending to be Trump rioters. We'll know in a few days.
But even assuming they are actual Trump supporters, it is your side that drove them to it, by cheating them on election day, and then depriving them of any outlet of dissent, appeal, investigation, or any avenue to redress/appeal government leadership or the courts.
They are not even permitted to discuss it on Facebook or Twitter!
Even authors and writers discussing the election or Covid-19 lockdowns often see their articles, books and websites locked down! Even the New York Post, the fourth largest-circulation newspaper in the United States, was completely locked down to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story. And conservative publication sites like Breitbart, National Review, American Conservative, TownHall, DailyCaller, and Washington Times, have all seen their Google traffic drop to zero in the 12 months leading to the election, through deceitful algorithm filters that now exclude them from searches. Far from Trump inciting them, M E M, Trump is saying "Don't play into their hands."

So... you again prove yourself a lying propagandist fronting deceitful talking points for the Bolshevik-Democrat Left.
Bolshevik tactic # 1: accuse your opposition of doing exactly what you yourselves are doing.
I've posted extensive evidence of how your side rigged the election. All you have is a lying propaganda bumper-sticker slogan, with absolutely no facts to back it up.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB just a tip, anyone storming and rioting the capital isn’t a patriotic conservative.

Originally Posted by WB
I don't condone violence as a way for Trump supporters or anyone else to make their point, and I doubt any Republican I know does. It's not our way. But that's also the point, that Democrats endorse it when their side does it, Republicans don't. I believe, like Charlottesville and dozens of other protest occasions, Democrats staged the violence, so the liberal media would talk about that, rather than the legitimate points Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz and Mo Brooks were making with their arguments on the House and Senate floor. Arguments CNN and the liberal media would have to air in primetime, arguments they have hidden coverage of for 2 months. This media re-direction at "right wing violence" is a convenient distraction, conveniently provided by mob violence that might not even be Trump supporters. Let's wait for the facts to come out, when these jerks are arrested and their Facebook and Twitter posts are made public.

You're such a fucking liar, M E M.

Last edited by Wonder Boy; 2021-01-07 2:15 AM.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Liberals did it first.

Signed

G troll

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted by from the article
“I want to assure you all that I did not have any negative interactions with law enforcement nor did I participate in any destruction that may have occurred,” he stated.
In the video, after Evans surges through the Capitol door, he tells a police officer, “God bless you sir. Nothing personal all right. We still respect you all right. Nothing personal against you.”
Evans, who appeared to be wearing a motorcycle helmet, then shouts at those around him, “No destruction of anything. No vandalizing property. No vandalizing. This is artifacts all right. No vandalizing.”

This could go in a lot of directions. It's possible he was part of a peaceful protest, and then tried to calm the crowd around him when it turned violent.

It could also be that he acted unlawfully as a willing participant. From what was captured on video, he was trying to stop others.
If I was in the same situation, part of a protest crowd that turned violent, I would immediately walk away, and call 911 to tell the police what was happening.

And certainly, the other WV Republican delegates quoted in the article didn't endorse the violence at the Capitol, and called for his suspension from the W V delegation until an investigation was completed.

So bottom line, nothing proven, wait for the facts, pending further investigation.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ederate-flag-capitol-riots-b1783995.html

Auschwitz hoodie, nooses and confederate flags on show during Capitol riots
Several racist symbols were seen amid the insurrection on Wednesday

As Trump supporters rioted in the US Capitol on Wednesday, members of the mob were seen carrying Confederate flags, while one man was pictured wearing a hoodie with “Camp Auschwitz” emblazoned on it.

A mob of thousands of pro-Trump rioters breached the Capitol during the confirmation of electoral college votes on Wednesday, putting a hold to the process to confirm President-elect Joe Biden’s victory for several hours.

The House was evacuated as numerous politicians and staff members were forced to barricade themselves in offices to hide from the rioters, some of whom were carrying guns and other weapons.

The rioters breached the Capitol after attending a rally from Mr Trump, where he incited the insurrection with a speech, saying: “We're going to walk down to the Capitol” and adding: “You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

As the events were captured in the Capitol on Wednesday, a picture taken by photographer Mike Theiler circulated on social media, which showed a rioter carrying a Confederate flag through the halls.

Stanford professor Sam Wineburg noted in a post on Twitter that the image was the first time in US history that a Confederate flag had been publicly carried in the halls of the Capitol.

Images shared by The Washington Post reporter Rebecca Tan also showed a Confederate flag being raised outside the Capitol by a number of rioters, as several other people were seen carrying the flags.

The last time the US Capitol was breached to the scale of Wednesday was back in 1814, during wartime.

They are very fine people, I love them.

Signed,

Donnie Bone Spurs.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
One guy lost his job after wearing his work badge while storming the capital. These people that broke in need to pay more than that.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ers-rioters-capitol-photos-b1784170.html

Six Republican lawmakers among rioters terrorists as police release photos of wanted

Suspects include Holocaust deniers, White supremacists, and conspiracy theorists.

Must be antifa plants.

rolleyes

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
BLM-LINKED ACTIVIST FOUND INSIDE CAPITOL BUILDING DURING VIOLENCE

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:50 PM PT – Thursday, January 7, 2021

A prominent member of ‘Insurrection USA,’ which is reportedly aligned with ‘Black Lives Matter,’ was found to have been among the protesters who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.

John Sullivan of Utah admitted he was inside the Capitol following its takeover, but he claimed he was only “reporting” from the scene.

• “Those protesters, they got angry and they busted through those officers really quickly,” Sullivan said of the attack on the Capitol. “You could really freely move around, you could go in any room and look out the window, so it’s pretty surreal to see.”

Because ANTIFA was only there to document! Honest! https://t.co/voBmviQ1kK

— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) January 7, 2021

However, reports found Sullivan was previously making threats against President Trump and his supporters, which suggests clashes at the Capitol were a possible Antifa provocation.

• Meet BLM criminal John Sullivan was arrested for threats and violence against conservatives in Utah!

John was interviewed on CNN about the film he took inside the CAPITOL of Ashli Babbit lying in a pool of blood dying – WHY was he there?

Listen to John threaten Trump & Violence pic.twitter.com/uAVM6y1NxT

— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) January 7, 2021

According to further reports, Sullivan was arrested during BLM riots in Salt Lake City last year. He was arrested for felony rioting, criminal mischief and threats of violence. Sullivan has also called for attacks on government institutions, which raises many questions in connection to his presence at the Capitol Hill protest.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) in an OAN interview said that Capitol Hill police on Tuesday night told him, a full day before the protest on Wednesday, that the officers were alerted to planned attacks by Antifa, disguised as Trump supporters and wearing pro-Trump signs and clothing.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) has cited the same sourced advanced reports he was advised of by Capitol police, before the day of the violence.

The catalyst on the day of the event (as reported on OAN and on Newsmax) is that word got out to the crowd of pro-Trump protesters outside, that Vice President Pence was betraying what he was supposed to do on the House floor, and not giving the legislators of contested states the opportunity to publicly debate for several days before selecting delegates, allowing Republican legislators to present to the American public evidence that has been suppressed by the news media and social media giants. Pence cut short that legal procedure, arguably unlawfully. And at that point, alerted to this, some of the crowd moved toward the capitol to voice protest. A small group of somewhere between 100 and several hundred, passed multiple Capitol police guard perimiters, without resistance, and then rushed the Capitol police inside the Capitol.
While the (leftist and pro-Democrat) news media as a whole are going with a narrative that it is Trump supporters who did this violence and vandalism inside the Capitol, the evidence still indicates that most or all of the violence is by Antifa and BLM.

I will not believe it is Trump protestors who did it until all the participants are revealed from their arrest records, or from face-recognition technology or reported by their images and posts on social media.
If they were identified as Trump supporters, liberal media would have led every broadcast with their images and records and Facebook/Twitter posts. The fact that it's been two days now, and they have NOT been identified, tells me that the news media and Democrat-controlled police investigating DON'T WANT them identified, because it doesn't support their anti-Trump narrative.

Trump supporters don't get in the faces of police, scream taunts and racial epithets at police. But these particular "Trump protestors" did. Trump protestors consistently have great respect for police and our military.
Trump supporters don't smash windows and commit other acts of vandalism, looting, and take trophies.
I've also never seen Trump supporters waving Confederate flags or manifesting anti-Semitism. That is the exclusive realm of leftist Democrats such as Rep. Ilhan Omar and Rep. Rashida Tlaaib.

Trump supporters have never before done these kind of acts or violently attacked police. The only other time this occurred before was in 2016, when it turned out (thanks again to Project Veritas) that it WASN'T Trump supporters, it was paid Hillary Clinton thugs, who openly boasted on video they were paid by the Clinton campaign through a "double wall" of deniability.

FULL CONTEXT: There were at least 45,000 pro-Trump protestors gathered outside the Capitol, and of those only 100 to 200 breached the Capitol, and of those, less than 5 were armed. Contrast that to any one of the **HUNDREDS** of cities nationwide that were burned and looted over the last year, courtesy of BLM and Antifa.
And it is yet to be proven that it was Trump protestors that initiated the breach of the Capitol. There is absolutely no question these **HUNDREDS** of cities, block after block of businesses, all over the U.S., for MONTHS, were the work of BLM and Antifa.

MORE FULL CONTEXT: A few months ago when there was an ACTUAL insurgency in Washington DC, where there was a literal seige on the White House and over 50 police and Secret Service agents were seriously injured over several days, where a mob of protestors used a metal saw to cut through the White House fence (on video), where they used hammers to break up sidewalks into large rocks to throw at Secret Service and police, where BLM/Antifa **BURNED A HISTORIC CHURCH** directly across the street from the White House, where the president was taken away by Secret Service because they felt there was a serious potential for rioters to overthrow the White House, Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser condemned the White House for being too forceful in repelling the protestors with non-lethal pepper spray, when clearly violent protestors ignored orders to disburse for curfew, AMID A SEIGE, and then Bowser RE-NAMED A PARK "BLACK LIVES MATTER PLAZA", PAINTING BLM IN GIANT LETTERS IN HONOR OF THE INSURGENTS !!!!!!

The ironies just pile up in sedimentary layers.

Democrats are marxist America-hating pieces of shit, and are hell-bent on destroying this country. And then they have the audacity to accuse patriots trying to preserve it of "insurrection". Whoever the rioters were in the Capitol, they should be prosecuted and punished. But the tens of thousands of other ACTUAL Trump supporters peacefully protesting, the 74,223,251 counted on November 3rd nationwide, are absolutely NOT "insurrectionists".
Despite the left and liberal media's best attempts to smear them that way.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Brian Sicknick, Hero Officer Killed by MAGA Mob

Trump called these people great patriots and said he loved them. This blood is on his hands and those that willingly enabled his lies. Anyone that broke into the capital needs to be hunted down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Brian Sicknick, Hero Officer Killed by MAGA Mob

Trump called these people great patriots and said he loved them. This blood is on his hands and those that willingly enabled his lies. Anyone that broke into the capital needs to be hunted down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Agaain, you're SUCH a fucking liar, M E M.

Did Trump AT ANY POINT tell Trump supporters to commit ANY kind of violence? NO !
Did Trump at any point tell people to invade the Captol building and attack police. Again, NO !
Did Trump tell anyone to injure or kill a police officer, or did he praise the people who did it? NO, and NO !

In point of fact, Trump made clear at all points that he and his supporters were and are about LAWFULLY challenging a corrupt and unjust election, through the LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL methods of appeal available to them. And legislators and judges are denying them those rights, because they know Democrats, BLM, and Antifa **WILL** come after legislators and judges just for following the law (as we saw with Sen. Josh Hawley's home and his wife and child a few days ago, to intimidate Hawley and other legislators from doing the legal and right thing, on the eve of the Jan 6th electoral count in the Capitol). Whereas Republicans follow the law.

Show me where it is proven exactly who injured this police officer, with injuries that made him later die in the hospital. You cannot prove it was a Trump supporter. I would lay money down it was an Antifa member, PRETENDING to be a Trump supporter. There are videos of "Trump supporters" attempting to smash Capitol building windows, and the ACTUAL Trump supporters grab him and pull him away, with a woman screaming "Stop him, he not one of us, he's Antifa!"

They are Bolsheviks trying to create a narrative. And YOU are a Bolshevik trying to FEED that narrative. Against the facts.

AGAIN: there is no history of Trump supporters rioting or commiting violence. They even clean up the trash after their protests !
AGAIN: There is a long history of Democrat/Antifa/BLM looting, burning, rioting on a massive scale in hundreds of cities nationwide. Killing dozens of people of all colors, including police. Injuring over 2,000 police nationwide, across over 6 months of destruction, THAT NO DEMOCRAT, NOT PELOSI, NOT SCHUMER, NOT BIDEN, NOT KAMALA HARRIS EVER CONDEMNED ! And there's plently of video of Kamala Harris and others OPENLY ENDORSING that violence, saying They're going to keep doing it, keep up the pressure, right up to election day, it won't stop, it SHOULDN'T stop.

In contrast to that, Trump made several speeches before the violence Jan 6th and after, urging protest, pursuing our legal options to overturn an unjust election, and respecting "our great law enforcement officers". But because of the propagandists on the Left, you can't see that on Facebook or Twitter, because they blocked Trump's accounts. You can only see it on conservative news networks and sites, because liberal news media is suppressing the truth, to front their lying narrative that Trump "incited violence".

It's a lie. YOU'RE a liar for fronting it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump incited the maga mob WB. Are you disputing that he didn’t call the rioting mob great patriots and that he loved them?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
West Virginia lawmaker Derrick Evans faces federal charges in Capitol siege

A West Virginia state lawmaker who filmed himself storming into the U.S. Capitol along with a mob of supporters of President Donald Trump is now facing federal charges, the U.S. District Attorney's office for the District of Columbia said Friday.

West Virginia State Delegate Derrick Evans is charged with entering a restricted area, Ken Kohl, principal assistant U.S. Attorney for D.C., said on a press call.

Evans is among 15 people who have been charged at the federal level so far, including an Arkansas man who was photographed with his feet up on a desk in the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and another man found with 11 Molotov cocktails along with an assault rifle and two handguns in his Alabama-registered truck. The U.S. Attorney's office has charged 40 others in D.C. Superior Court, officials say.

Just another patriot who was exercising his right to protest...

lol

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Here is one of the MAGA terrorists with zip ties.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1346977323086729218

Maybe the redneck was going to going to hang some Christmas lights or something?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/streamer-baked-alaska-stormed-capitol-with-covid-19/

Far-right streamer ‘Baked Alaska’ stormed Capitol while COVID-19-positive

One of the rioters who stormed the US Capitol building is a far-right livestreamer who recently tested positive for the coronavirus — and was seen in the mob without a mask, according to reports Thursday.

Tim Gionet, a white nationalist troll known as Baked Alaska, streamed more than 20 minutes of his breach inside the building — at times wearing no mask — as terrified lawmakers were rushed to safety, according to Business Insider.

During his livestream, on the blockchain service DLive, Gionet interviewed other rioters, hinted that he planned to sleep inside a lawmaker’s office and use a desk phone to call President Trump, the outlet reported.

Gionet was also recorded maskless in the crowd outside the building — just days after he posted a video Monday about testing positive for COVID-19, The Daily Dot reported.

In the video, the far-right troll says he contracted the virus from a bar bouncer and plans to sue the establishment.

It's the media's fault for recording his face...eh, I got nothing.

G- I hate my family man.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/video-shows-capitol-police-cop-getting-crushed-by-protesters/

Horrifying video shows Capitol cop getting crushed by Trump supporters

Shocking video from the DC riots shows a bloodied police officer screaming for help as he’s crushed by protesters inside the Capitol building.

The young officer, who appears to be a member of the Capitol Police Department, is pinned between a riot shield and metal door.

He is bleeding from the mouth as he cries out in pain and screams, “Help!”

The disturbing footage was taken shortly after dozens of frenzied President Trump supporters stormed an entrance on the west side of the Capitol building — snatching a police riot shield and using batons to whack the line of riot gear-clad officers as they struggle to push back the crowd.

The video shows police shooting pepper spray at the mob.

The crowd then bands together to push back against the officers’ riot shields while screaming, “Heave ho!”

The angry throng of protesters breached multiple points of the Capitol building on Wednesday.

The MAGA terrorists were just showing their love for the boys in blue.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And while they were storming the capital that was unprepared for some reason what was Trump doing?

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
And while they were storming the capital that was unprepared for some reason what was Trump doing?

I'm glad you asked!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/poli...-trump-misdialed-capitol-riot/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani both mistakenly made calls to Republican Sen. Mike Lee as deadly riots were unfolding at the US Capitol earlier this week, a spokesman for the senator confirmed to CNN -- calls that were intended for another GOP senator the White House was frantically trying to convince to delay the counting of Electoral College votes.

Lee's spokesman said the calls from Trump and his attorney were intended for Sen. Tommy Tuberville, a newly elected Republican from Alabama.

The effort by the White House to get Tuberville to delay certification of the votes provides insight into the President's thinking and priorities as a mob of his supporters lay siege to the iconic building. As the President worked to convince Tuberville to delay the process, he and other top White House officials did little to check in on Vice President Mike Pence while he and members of his family were inside the breached Capitol, a source close to the vice president told CNN.

Trump first called the personal cell phone of Lee, a Utah Republican, shortly after 2 p.m. ET. At that time the senators had been evacuated from the Senate floor and were in a temporary holding room, as a pro-Trump mob began breaching the Capitol.

Lee picked up the phone and Trump identified himself, and it became clear he was looking for Tuberville and had been given the wrong number. Lee, keeping the President on hold, went to find his colleague and handed Tuberville his phone, telling him the President was on the line and had been trying to reach him.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard