15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
As I said, lots of allegations and lies that don’t hold up in court. And now everyone can see how much trumpers really value democracy.

And I should add WB a lot of the court cases you were for after the election amounted to trying to toss out good votes because very partisan sources conveniently feel that there was voter fraud. Can’t prove it in court even this far out after but trumpers were more than willing to ditch any legitimate votes to get the result you wanted.

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2021-07-09 9:38 PM.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I just watched newly released video of a capitol officer stomped on and dragged off into the crowd. He needed staples in his head afterwards. Do you feel these people deserve better treatment?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Video here that I mentioned…
Trump capitol riot
“ Newly released body camera footage appears to show rioters dragging police officers into the pro-Trump mob laying siege to the US Capitol during the insurrection on 6 January.

The video is part of an exhibit in a Capitol insurrection case and was released by the US Department of Justice under court order, NBC4 reported.

The violent video appears to show a rioter dragging one of the officers by their helmet or neckline down a set of stairs and into the mob.

Jack Whitton, accused of being one of the brawlers involved in the assault, allegedly told one of the officers: “You’re going to die tonight.”

He later reportedly said in a text message that he “fed [an officer] to the people”.”

“[I don’t know] his status,” he supposedly wrote in the text message to a friend, concerning the officer. “And [I] don’t care [to be honest].”

A CrossFit instructor from Georgia, Mr Whitton allegedly beat one of the officers with a metal crutch and was denied bond in April with a judge declaring that he posed “a serious danger”.

Colorado resident Jeffrey Sabol was also allegedly involved in the fight. Prosecutors say he planned to flee to Switzerland but is now stuck in jail, the Washington Post reported. Court documents state that he told officers that he tried to take his own life.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

My facts, vs. your baseless insinuating propaganda lies, M E M.

And I love how your side digs up one lone leftist Capitol police officer, to feed your side exactly the narrative the Left wants to hear. There aren't dozens of officers coming forward to say this, there's ONE GUY creating this narrative, playing the victim.

In the "FIVE PEOPLE KILLED BY WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS" narrative, every word of that talking points headline I already deconstructed as a proven complete lie. The only person killed that day was Ashli Babbitt, by an overzealous Capitol police officer for no valid reason.
And the corrupt Democrat-partisan Capitol police, liberal media, and even the DC coroner's office who deliberately prolonged Brian Sicknick's autopsy to keep the lying narrative about his death alive, ALL conspired to tell this lie.

Add to that how most of the violence that occurred that day was demonstrably done under a false flag, attempting to blame the violence on Trump supporters. Both BLM/Antifa, and the Boogaloos anarchist leftists whose leader openly attacked Trump that day ALL DAY on social media.
And the 20 or so Democrat-weaponized "un-indicted co-conspirator" FBI agents who separately ALSO tried to frame Trump supporters.

Violence that all these other groups planned and committed, and attempted to get Trump supporters to go along with. I can't wait till these FBI agents are forced to testify in hearings as to what they were doing, and how they planned everything they are trying to blame Trump supporters for. The true facts are coming out a little more every week, despite the Democrat Bolsheviks who run your party, and their brethren in the DOJ/FBI doing their damnedest to bury it. It's coming out anyway. And as I cited in multiple examples over the last 10 years, this kind of false-flag deception is par for the course for how the Democrat party operates, and with just as many examples, how the Bolshevik wing of the FBI operates as well.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Video here that I mentioned…
Trump capitol riot
“ Newly released body camera footage appears to show rioters dragging police officers into the pro-Trump mob laying siege to the US Capitol during the insurrection on 6 January.

The video is part of an exhibit in a Capitol insurrection case and was released by the US Department of Justice under court order, NBC4 reported.

The violent video appears to show a rioter dragging one of the officers by their helmet or neckline down a set of stairs and into the mob.

Jack Whitton, accused of being one of the brawlers involved in the assault, allegedly told one of the officers: “You’re going to die tonight.”

He later reportedly said in a text message that he “fed [an officer] to the people”.”

“[I don’t know] his status,” he supposedly wrote in the text message to a friend, concerning the officer. “And [I] don’t care [to be honest].”

A CrossFit instructor from Georgia, Mr Whitton allegedly beat one of the officers with a metal crutch and was denied bond in April with a judge declaring that he posed “a serious danger”.

Colorado resident Jeffrey Sabol was also allegedly involved in the fight. Prosecutors say he planned to flee to Switzerland but is now stuck in jail, the Washington Post reported. Court documents state that he told officers that he tried to take his own life.

From your own link:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-capitol-riot-video-police-b1881510.html

Newly released body camera footage appears to show rioters dragging police officers into the pro-Trump mob laying siege to the US Capitol during the insurrection on 6 January.

That is the full extent of the text. No facts, just wild speculation, to try and present a lying Democrat narrative. ZERO facts.

Keep in mind that the FBI are 97% Democrat-loyalists and donors, who have a clear vested interest in supporting a Democrat narrative rather than investigating the true facts.
And protecting the 20 or so "un-indicted co-conspirators" they sent to infiltrate in the weeks leading up to the Jan 6 2021 events at the Capitol.

Few or none of the people you like to label as violent Trump supporters on Jan 6th, can actually be proven to have been Trump supporters, rather than false-flag agitators. But there's plenty of video evidence of BLM/Antifa "Jayden X" and his group openly gloating about framing Trump supporters, and about tricking Trump supporters into following them.
There's plenty of evidence in the FBI's own investigation reports of Jan 6th that they sent in about 20 "un-indicted co conspirators" (or FBI agents) in to plan what violence did occur, and try to trick Trump supporters into going along with it.

As I've already cited abundant examples of, your party (and the FBI) have a long record of framing people for crimes they didn't commit. And your party are the experts at violence, insurrection, and destroying America and its historic monuments, killing at least 25 police and civilians in 2020, and looting and burning whole cites, at least 275 cities nationwide. And slandering our country as an evil racist place that doesn't deserve to exist, with not one Democrat senator, not one Democrat Congressman, not one former Democrat president or Democrat cabinet member voicing ANY objection as your vicious party has burned down America for the last year. Many of these insurrectionists parroting the talking points of A O-C and other Democrats as they did it. As they tore down George Washington's statue, URINATED on George Washington, burned a bronze George Washington to melt what was left it, and then threw it in a river. Not a word of objection from a single Democrat leader. No defense of the nation. What patriots.

But yeah, Trump supporters are dangerous insurrectionists, bla bla bla... rolleyes

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fortunately it’s on video so you can blah blah all you want about the text saying it appears to show what it appears to show. What do you see in that video? Seems pretty clear that the officer is getting dragged into an angry violent democracy hating crowd to me. There is another video in that link that uses the word “allegedly” to describe someone clearly wailing on an officer with some type of club too. So?

I think your problem is the ugly truth presented in the videos runs counter to the partisan narrative you want to embrace. You make it clear in your reactions what really outrages you. Law enforcement trying to defend our capitol and our democracy being violently beaten by a mob is all blah blah for you. Your sympathies are more for the ones doing the beating.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The kraken dies
“ The judge on Monday repeatedly asked how much work the lawyers had done to verify the fraud claims. In response, several argued that they did not need to do that, if the witnesses believed that what they were saying was true. Fact-finding could be done during the course of the lawsuit, the attorneys who filed it argued.
At one point, Parker, sitting in the Eastern District of Michigan, asked the nine lawyers who took part in bringing the lawsuit if they had ever followed up to learn if any of their so-called witnessed actually saw a vote being changed.
No one responded. "Let the record reflect," Parker responded, noting their silence.
"There has to be a minimal belief on the part of counsel that these ... are rooted in fact," Parker said. "Every lawyer has a duty" to do minimal research to verify evidence presented in court, the judge added.”

There needs to be consequences for this. In all these months since the election none of them even attempted to verify their allegations.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...ots-were-both-way-more-than-bidens-lead/

https://newshourfirst.com/2021/06/07/new-election-fraud-evidence-emerges-out-of-arizona-2/

The Kraken has been released, and continues to thrash and destroy Biden's credibility. And not just in Arizona, but also in New Hampshire, in Montana, in Georgia, in Pennsylvania, in Michigan, in Wisconsin. The integrity of the vote audit in Maricopa County, Arizona has created a model for many other states to emulate and expand on in their own state audits. Pennsylvania appears to be next on the list to do an audit. More evidence in favor of Trump surfaces every day, which is why Democrats are hell-bent on suppressing a vote audit in Arizona and other states.

And as stated above, Biden only "won" Arizona by 11,000 fraudulent votes, whereas the overtly fraudulent votes that should never have been counted easily exceed 100,000, And when overturned in court, will show a clear victory for Trump in Arizona, and in other states to follow. As Peter Navarro laid out in his report, there is not a single one of the 6 contested states where the fraudulent votes that should have not been counted is 10- to 20-fold the margin of Biden's fraudulent narrow victory, that would decisively give each of those states to Trump. It is only by fraud and evasion that Democrats prevent this from occurring.

https://floridianpress.com/2021/01/...ion-irregularities-the-art-of-the-steal/

https://www.thethinkingconservative...varro-Report-Vol-I-II-III-Feb-2-2021.pdf

https://peternavarro.com/the-navarro-report/

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Amazing how only news that agrees with you is worthwhile. The recount in Arizona is bunk, dude. Trump lost. You are being conned and you'll see it drag out as long as possible until they end it with allegations that there are signs but the cover-up was too great to really expose the fraud. You. Will. Fall. For. It. It is what you want to hear. They're going to give it to you in spades. I assume you'll give them money in return because you are a political grift mark.

Last edited by iggy; 2021-07-17 12:22 PM.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Amazing how only news that agrees with you is worthwhile. The recount in Arizona is bunk, dude. Trump lost. You are being conned and you'll see it drag out as long as possible until they end it with allegations that there are signs but the cover-up was too great to really expose the fraud. You. Will. Fall. For. It. It is what you want to hear. They're going to give it to you in spades. I assume you'll give them money in return because you are a political grift mark.

Iggy, you are talking from pure emotion, and not the facts. You can parrot a Democrat bumper-sticker slogan that the Arizona audit "is bunk", but that is not the same thing as it ACTUALLY BEING bunk. That's just a Democrat narrative to prevent the evidence found in the Maricopa County audit from being taken as the evidence of corruption it truly is.

For openers, why are 20% of the ballots missing?
Why are 60% of the votes found to have been to have been erroneously counted?
Why are the errors ALWAYS in Biden's favor?
Why are the security seals on hundreds of secured vote boxes clearly tampered with prior to the audit?
Why are Democrat election board officials (and some Republicans, who also don't want to be exposed as corrupt) withholding passwords and flash-drives?
Why was everyone involved in the election vote counting using the same passwords for at least a year and a half, so that hacking of the election could not be traced to a single person using a single password?
Why was remote access online used during the election (i.e., hacked and tampered with, completely compromising the election result)?
Why were the election board and campaign workers unable to access the system themselves, without Dominion voting systems assistance? That last one alone completely compromised the election, since the election board and subordinate election officials could not independently confirm the alleged official election count results.
Why were mass numbers of non-Democrat election observers forced out of the counting floor and unable to observe, therefore letting Democrats to run wild with rigging of the votes?
Why was voting on election night stopped, and Republican and independent election observers sent home?
Why were the votes not fully counted and released until over 7 days later, UNLIKE ANY PREVIOUS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND SIMULTANEOUSLY STOPPED IN 7 STATES ?!?
How is it possible that more black voters voted for Joe Biden than did for even Barack Obama?
Why are Democrat votes for Biden so disproportionate to any other Arizona presidential election? As much as 200 votes for Biden, for every 1 for Trump ? That is a ratio not even seen in San Francisco or Boston, statistically impossible.
Why were hundreds of thousands of illegal and unverifiable votes counted, that would NOT have been counted in ANY PREVIOUS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?
Why are the dozens of volunteers who exposed this, many of whom have worked on decades of elections, being intimidated and silenced, rather than officials simply verifying there were no election irregularities? With decades of experience, these workers clearly know the difference between this election and previous legitimate ones.

Saying a meaningless insult that the re-count "is bunk" doesn't begin to answer these irregularities, or have anything to back up that "bunk" allegation.
Quite the contrary, UNLIKE the election itself, every second of this audit recount has been preserved by a dozen cameras, insuring there could be no partisan tampering.

And was visited and observed by Republican officials from other states nationwide, cited by them as the standard of integrity by which they plan to do audit-recounts in their own states.

Far from just being told what I want to hear, I want to hear the evidence. If the Democrats were not hiding to try and make this go away, I might believe them there is nothing to hide.
The evasiveness, the intimidation, the EVIDENCE, only convinces me Democrats have plenty to hide, and are not confident the EVIDENCE will prove that Biden was truly the election winner.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB my kraken dies link shows how the lawyers didn’t even bother trying to check their claims. The multiple recounts have held up the election results. Your guy lost and it wasn’t even close.

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2021-07-17 3:32 PM.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB my kraken dies link shows how the lawyers didn’t even bother trying to check their claims. The multiple recounts have held up the election results. Your guy lost and it wasn’t even close.

Your propaganda video shows what you would like to believe.

It DOESN'T prove that election fraud didn't occur. In a narrow argument from a hard-left political source (the Guardian), it just attacks the messenger, rather than addressing the issues raised.

And as I've said, every audit and re-count permitted (in New Hampshire, in Arizona, in Montana, in Georgia, in Pennsylvania, in Michigan, in Wisconsin) has shown irregularities and fraud on a massive scale that cannot be explained. As I just pointed out linking Peter Navarro's two "Navarro Reports" on the election, he cites about 50 pages of sourced evidence that there are hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, that far exceed Biden's margin of victory in every state.
Your side is obstructing audit of the election, and slandering anyone who asks for those audits, because they know they will lose if the votes are fully examined.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A "factcheck" from CNN.

Don't make me laugh.

CNN is a propaganda site that has been caught in multiple lies, and that daily sells whatever the current Democrat narrative is. I would not be at all surprised if Pelosi and Schumer, and now Biden's office, don't have a daily conference call to coordinate their talking points.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...k-engaged-in-propaganda-to-remove-trump/

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
And as I've said, every audit and re-count permitted (in New Hampshire, in Arizona, in Montana, in Georgia, in Pennsylvania, in Michigan, in Wisconsin) has shown irregularities and fraud on a massive scale that cannot be explained. As I just pointed out linking Peter Navarro's two "Navarro Reports" on the election, he cites about 50 pages of sourced evidence that there are hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, that far exceed Biden's margin of victory in every state.
Your side is obstructing audit of the election, and slandering anyone who asks for those audits, because they know they will lose if the votes are fully examined.

Funny you should mention obstruction considering how hard Arizona Senate Republicans are fighting the release of documentation regarding said audit.

And, no, they haven't. You just want to believe that. You won't dare ask yourself why they wouldn't fight tooth-and-nail sitting on all this proof of fraud to be the patriots you believe them to be and remove an illegitimate government from power. No. They just bitch about it and how bad Joe is for four years. This is what you you accept as reality. They know and have evidence and do nothing but send fundraiser emails. And, those are your fucking patriots? Really?

I use emotion because you rejected real facts and reality long ago.

Sheesh!

Fuckhead.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Funny you should mention obstruction considering how hard Arizona Senate Republicans are fighting the release of documentation regarding said audit.

And, no, they haven't. You just want to believe that. You won't dare ask yourself why they wouldn't fight tooth-and-nail sitting on all this proof of fraud to be the patriots you believe them to be and remove an illegitimate government from power. No. They just bitch about it and how bad Joe is for four years. This is what you you accept as reality. They know and have evidence and do nothing but send fundraiser emails. And, those are your fucking patriots? Really?

I use emotion because you rejected real facts and reality long ago.

Sheesh!

Fuckhead.

They haven't released the full results of the Maricopa County AZ audit because, after several months of a very thorough and impeccable audit, they are still just as meticulously reviewing and organizing their final report, that they plan to release within the next month.
Against your insult-laden hissy fit, you didn't begin here with logic or facts, you instantly lowered yourself to namecalling, you presented no facts, just your usual profanity-laden tantrum and insults, and then pretending you previously presented facts, you went on to a second round of namecalling and insults.

Both the Democrats and the Republicans do fundraising based on controversial issues like the contested election, Obamacare, Tech-media bias, etc. But because you're an unhinged Democrat partisan, you one-sidedly pretend Democrats don't fundraise the exact same way.

It does disappoint me that a good percentage of Republicans are RINOs who are in it for themselves and not standing up for their conservative voters and the issues that matter. I mentioned that previously, citing the book OBAMANOMICS by Tim Carney, as well as numerous other sources who have exposed that lobby influence, in both parties.

And I've been very clear that people like Mitch McConnell, justice John Roberts, Lindsey Graham, William Barr, Kevin McCarthy, Jeff Sessions, and many other Republicans, while at times making a stand for conservative issues, are unreliable conservatives who sell out and disappoint their constituents as often as they come through. And that is a trait among a large slice of Republicans that goes back to at least 2010, that I have been openly critical here of, for just as long.
There clearly are a percentage of Republicans who are in it to become rich on lobby money and exploit the people who trust them.

Or in the case of many U.S. and state-level House and Senate members, and judges all the way up to the Supreme Court, were either intimidated, are Democrat-appointed partisans, or many of both parties more concerned with keeping their position than doing the right thing. AS I PREVIOUSLY CITED AND LINKED, CHAPTER AND VERSE. Cited with specific example by me,
As contrasted with you, who hurls insults and just repeats factless Democrat / liberal media narratives.
And you ignore the Democrats who have clearly sold out and enriched themselves with lobbyist money and corrupt inside deals, such as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dianne Feinstein and many others. Republicans you freely criticize for this, but the Democrats who do it you pretend don't exist. And yes, many Republicans sell out, but you ignore that many of them don't. And if there is a chance to save the country, it is with the Republicans. The Democrats are corrupt, and completely disloyal to the country, completely taken over by a Bolshevik mentality and hatred.

That's why you stand out as a piece of shit liar, because if you really cared about conservatism, and actually supported Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul as you pretend to, you would be a hardline supporter of Donald Trump, and guys like Ron DeSantis, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes, and many others who have courageously stood against incredible opposition and would not be intimidated away from doing the right thing. In Rand Paul's case, he has been physically attacked twice, the first time inflicted with permanent injuries.
I've been very clear for over 10 years exactly who I do and don't support, and why.
You hurl slanderous insults, while never making your ideology or who you support at all clear.

Apparently you're very content with Joe Biden and his Bolshevik army bankrupting our country, destroying our military, flooding our country with criminal and disease-ridden illegal immigrants, Democrats crushing our government's federal checks and balances, to over-ride our election system and install their one-party totalitarian socialist system for the next 50 or 100 years.

Apparently you're okay with Democrats attacking Trump supporters in the streets nationwide an average of once a day, and the rhetoric of Democrat leaders cheering that on.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/
https://www.conservapedia.com/Left-wing_violence_in_the_Trump_era

Apparently you're okay with Democrat leaders colluding with the Russians and the Chinese to overthrow our government, and Democrat leaders openly fantasizing about killing all Republicans and/or putting them in concentration camps. Apparently you're perfectly okay with hundreds of Trump supporters from January 6th being imprisoned for no good reason, who did nothing other than "trespass" inside the Capitol building, treated as if they were terrorists and violent insurrectionists by a 97% Democrat FBI, just to feed a Democrat / liberal-media narrative.
Even as they simultaneously let violent Antifa and BLM radicals free who ACTUALLY DID violently attack bystanders and police.

Apparently you're also perfectly OK with the Biden government doing nothing to stop or protect us from over 6,000 illegals a day pouring into our country completely unscreened, among them drug cartel members, human traffickers, murderers, rapists and other violent criminals, as well as thousands carrying Covid-19 (unscreened!!) and many other diseases into the country. And using taxpayer money to buy them new cel phones and bus and airline tickets, to spread their disease and crime to every city and town in the nation.

But yeah, I'M the "batshit crazy"because I see these things reported, and want them stopped. rolleyes
Democrat Bolshevik thugs tearing down statues of Washington and Lincoln, destroying our election system, bankrupting our country, Critical Race Theory, CRAZY that I would oppose these things.

What a lack of objectivity I have to not see these as a nation-endangering threat. The rhetoric coming out of the Democrat party is on a par with the hatred and violence openly advocated by the Leninist revolution, the Maoist revolution, and the Jacobinists of the French Revolution. As I cited at the time , BLM and Antifa were marching in the streets of cities last summer with guillotines and effigy heads of their political opposition, open about their violent intentions.
And in their relentless attacks on Trump supporters for the last 5 years. It's clearly not just rhetoric. They mean it.
Many of them caught on camera by Project Veritas. Democrats in high positions in the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign, and in campaigns for other Democrat House and Senate candidates, and Rother Democrat presidential campaigns. And Democrat political strategists who work for them, who called Rep. Scalise's shooting at the Republican baseball game "a good start". Or the Obama officials who said on social media when Trump was announced to have Covid-19 : "Good. I hope he dies". There were over 1 million "likes" on Facebook for the news that Trump was ill, to the point that Facebook and Twitter had to put up notices telling people not to make further mean comments. )Probably only because they were giving ammunition and prroof of their malevolence to Conservative mediaa to report.) And other Democrats posting similar advocacy of violence who were appointed to Biden administration positions, to DOJ positions, to high-level Border Patrol, DHS and intelligence agency positions. Who clearly fantasized about using federal agencies to persecute Republican conservatives. And now they run those agencies.

You portray me as crazy, but I'm citing facts. Fuckhead.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I read the last line because that's probably the only thing in that screed that needs attention. You are wrong. You aren't citing facts. You are being grifted, you stupid mother fucker. You believe that's the truth because it is what you want to be the truth. You can handle reality otherwise because you are a snowflaky cockhole. He lost. Bigly. Put on your big boy pants and fucking deal with it, you delusional wankjob.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB there’s been a lot of reporting on that “recount” detailing valid complaints, lies and concerns by not just democrats but also republicans. We don’t even know who is really funding this partisan farce. You’re only calling it impeccable because it’s not. But it’s what Trump wants and that above all else is the only principle you require. It’s all us vs them with you and other trumpers. You lost but your going to try to go for trying on making that hurt for everyone. I see you for what you are.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Huge swaths of unassailable and incontrovertible proof that fraud happened...and Wondy's "real patriots" fucking fundraise.

What a delusional fucktard Wondy is.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Honestly, Wondy, why support people who can't beat the fucking swamp?!?

Think about it, you delusional fuckwad. You're orange jesus can't do shit to stop it. He's impotent. Sad!

And, yet, you grovel before him like his hapless ass can save you. Pathetic!

That's your fucking facts and logic. Worshipping a failed savior like a fucking lemming.

Fucking wanker.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Huge swaths of unassailable and incontrovertible proof that fraud happened...and Wondy's "real patriots" fucking fundraise.

What a delusional fucktard Wondy is.

Grifters will seize any opportunity to fleece the lemmings.

Can you imagine being so gullible? Giving money to Bone Spurs, a supposed billionaire?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.html

Published April 3, 2021Updated April 14, 2021

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

“It felt,” Russell said, “like it was a scam.”

But what the Blatts believed was duplicity was actually an intentional scheme to boost revenues by the Trump campaign and the for-profit company that processed its online donations, WinRed. Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Honestly, Wondy, why support people who can't beat the fucking swamp?!?

Think about it, you delusional fuckwad. You're orange jesus can't do shit to stop it. He's impotent. Sad!

And, yet, you grovel before him like his hapless ass can save you. Pathetic!

That's your fucking facts and logic. Worshipping a failed savior like a fucking lemming.

Fucking wanker.

The Democrats lost in actual numbers in Nov 2020. That should have been an overwhelming trump victory, if not for voter fraud. The election was rigged. The Democrats under cover of darkness pulled it off. But now light has been shined on that corruption, and the deceitful methods of rigging the last election can't be repeated in 2024.
\
And It's still possible that the overwhelming and increasing evidence of fraud can be brought to the U S Supreme Court, and the 2020 Biden steal can be overturned before 2024. I seriously doubt a majority of the U S S C justices have the courage to do that, but the evidence is there for that to occur. I would like to be pleasantly surprised. If there is enough evidence, and enough popular pressure, they might see the case. Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito wanted to the first time. If Kavanaugh, Coney-Barret, and Gorsuch join them (all Trump appointments), that's a majority of the Court. And God forbid, that John Roberts might actually join them and make it 6.
Even without the U S S C, there is a steady stream of pro-Trump wins in lower courts, such as Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. The audits, and the pressure of evidence of election fraud, is growing.

I don't "grovel" or "worship", I'm not a "lemming" following a "failed savior", you piece of excrement. I voted hesitantly for Trump in 2016, not sure what he could accomplish, and he achieved beyond my wildest dreams what I thought any president could do in one term. More than any other president of our lifetime, kept more of his promises than any other president, done more to strengthen and rebuild our nation than any president since Ronald Reagan. Trump is more popular now than on election day. Biden has steadily destroyed our nation from within for 6 months, and counting. And I'll never be prepared to just surrender our country to the Bolsheviks. You're a coward who wants to be like a jew in Auschwitz, cooperating with the nazis so you'll be the last one killed.
You don't deserve citizenship, you piece of shit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I committed myself to an echo chamber of delusion and now lash out like a turd showing his true colors whenever someone points out I'm in a cult. People who disagree with me and point out I'm in a cult are undeserving of citizenship (like all the "illegals" I complain about) despite the fact I feel the whole government is complicit in preventing my orange messiah from what is rightfully his. I am a fucking wanker of delusion.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Bumble match turns in another capitol rioter
“ Screenshots of their Bumble chat show that Taake told the match he was "peacefully standing there" at the Capitol. But prosecutors say he was involved in two violent attacks against police who were defending the building. Footage from the front lines shows Taake using pepper spray against the police line and later striking police with a metal whip, according to court filings.”

An example of loving the police?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Like I said...clusterfuck...

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-se...n-following-ban-recount-building-1614112
He already outed that it should match up with his sharing the info he had. State Senate GOPers are even starting to back away from it. But, I'm sure Wondy jacks it to Kelli Ward like the committed wackjob he is so the absolute batshit surrounding this "audit" will seem totally above board for him.

Must be hard to be a delusional fucking wanker like Wondy.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Like I said...clusterfuck...

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-se...n-following-ban-recount-building-1614112
He already outed that it should match up with his sharing the info he had. State Senate GOPers are even starting to back away from it. But, I'm sure Wondy jacks it to Kelli Ward like the committed wackjob he is so the absolute batshit surrounding this "audit" will seem totally above board for him.

Must be hard to be a delusional fucking wanker like Wondy.

Your own profanity-laden unhinged anger undermines your credibility.
You're an angry partisan leftist fanatic looking for pseudo-facts to confirm your own preconceived biases. You have no interest in the truth. When the full Arizona audit results are released, then you'll have a basis for making a statement, vs. your eager speculation to pre-emptively dismiss it. You and the rest of the Left want to slander the Arizona audit, so when the full FACTS come out, they won't be believed. The Arizona audit is already the gold standard by which audits in other states, beginning with Georgia and Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, are moving forward.

Newsweek is clearly a part of the biased liberal media. When you see FACTS reported disproving the audit evidence (not wild speculation, based on no facts) in the Washington Journal, New York Post, The Federalist, Daily Caller, Revolver News, National Review, American Spectator, American Thinker, Human Events, OAN News, Newsmax, or even Fox News, get back to me.

Till then, you remain a vindictive partisan blowhard with nothing of substance to say.

Against the actual facts.

https://www.teaparty.org/bombshell-...7-5-joe-biden-likely-did-not-win-464716/

Democrats and the liberal media are trying to bury the true Arizona audit facts in an ocean of Democrat-Bolshevik negative propaganda.

Add to that how the Maricopa County election board didn't even have passwords to independently verify the election result. The Maricopa Election Board and subordinate election employees were completely dependent on the Dominion Voting Systems employees (ALL of them, on their social media accounts vitriolic Trump-haters, Antifa members, who proudly displayed far-Left Democrat connections until explosed). Dominion partisan radicals, who spoon-fed to Maricopa officials a version of election counts that Arizona officials COULD NOT EVEN VERIFY ON THEIR OWN. That alone disqualifies the Arizona election results.

Add to that massive swaths of missing votes and flash drives, and tampered election boxes where the seals were broken and clearly altered.

Or the 18,000 illegitimate voters who were taken off the Arizona voter-rolls just days after the election.
Biden "won" the Arizona election by only 10,473 fraudulent election votes, these exposed facts alone wipe away Biden's margin of victory, and there were hundreds of thousands of other demonstrably fraudulent votes. Dead Voters, illegal immigrant votes.

And about 74,000 "Mail-in ballots" that were clearly computer-generated pre-filled-in circle-bubbles, and flat ballot pages, CLEARLY not three-folded and mailed in envelopes, and no legally required envelopes that would normally be stapled to each ballot, to verify they were mailed in. Without the envelopes, in any previous election these ballots would immediately be thrown out as invalid. But they were received and counted, despite no record that the state of Arizona ever even mailed them out !

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...with-no-clear-record-of-them-being-sent/

https://www.westernjournal.com/74000-ballots-returned-no-record-ever-sent-shocking-az-audit-update/

In any other previous presidential election, these 74,000 ballots, and thousands more, would have been thrown out, and Trump would have decisively won Arizona, and the 5 other contested states.
And that fact, Trump's actual victory, is gradually coming to light, with more evidence trickling out a little more every day.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Pelosi Exposed: House Sergeant at Arms Accused of ‘Covering for Her’ on Capitol Riots Security

by Kyle Becker, 2-28-2021

Speaker Nancy Pelosi has carefully tried to stage-manage the fallout of the Capitol riots. She has proposed a 9/11-style commission, headed by a blatantly partisan general, in order to purportedly get to the bottom of what really happened on January 6th.

The decision came on the same day she was served notice by high-ranking Republicans that she herself has many serious questions to answer regarding the Capitol attacks.

The questions include what she knew about reports of a planned attack on the Capitol building; why security requests from the former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund was turned down by the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms six times; and why the Capitol security was so woeful that police officers even held the doors open for rioters and gawked as unarmed miscreants took over the Senate chamber.

Speaker Pelosi is now being accused of having weakened security before and during the Capitol riots due to “optics.” A report from the Daily Caller citing multiple anonymous sources say the former House Sergeant at Arms is “covering for her.”

The Daily Caller provides a timeline that exposes the problematic timing of Irving reportedly being contacted on the request.

The New York Times previously reported that the Speaker’s office confirmed that the National Guard was approved around 1:43 pm. Sund said he sent a request for help from the National Guard to Irving around 1:09 p.m, according to CNN. Irving said he was contacted about the matter after 2:00 pm, Axios reported. Sources questioned how Irving got the request after 2 pm but Pelosi approved the request at 1:43 pm.

“If you believe Irving’s timeline that he testified under oath to, how could he ask for permission from the Speaker 20 minutes before he got the request?” one of the sources told the Daily Caller.

“Also if you believe his sworn testimony that he never had to run the request up the chain, why did the Speaker’s office confirm he did just that?” the same source continued.

“Irving is covering for Pelosi. There’s no doubt,” another said.

The Daily Caller explained why the sources are not currently public.

“The three sources who confirmed the discussion to the Daily Caller did so under the condition of anonymity, citing the fear of putting a chill on further witnesses to how the security situation unfolded Jan. 6,” the DC stated. “The discussion, if accurate, raises questions as to what role Pelosi’s office had in the security failures that resulted in the resignations of both Irving and former Chief of Capitol Police Steven Sund. Pelosi’s Deputy Chief of Staff Drew Hammill did not deny the allegations in a statement to the Daily Caller.”

The National Pulse reported that not only was there a delay getting approval, but that it took hours for more National Guard to be on the scene, despite supposedly being on ‘stand by.’

At 1:09pm, still before the President had finished speaking, Sund called the Sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate. He told them it was time to call in the National Guard. He even said he wanted an emergency declaration. Both, however, said they would “run it up the chain” and get back to him.

At 1:50pm the Capitol itself was breached. Still before most Trump speech attendees could have arrived.

What happened after this point was a back and forth over hours between D.C. officials, Army officials, and Capitol police.

Eventually – at past 5pm – the National Guard arrived.

It is important to note that the questions are not merely about what happened during the confusion of the Capitol riots, but in the days prior.

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund told the Congress six times there was a high risk of rioting days before the building assault. After Speaker Pelosi forced Sund to resign following the riot, he wrote her a letter explaining exactly what went wrong. The House and Sergeant at arms were forced to resign.

“Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the ‘optics’ of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence,” NPR reported. “He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security.”

His requests for additional National Guard troops would be turned down.

“Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said he requested that the National Guard be placed on standby in the days before the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol, but House and Senate security officials turned him down,” the USA Today reported.

The risk of a violent riot breaking out at the January 6th Electoral College session of Congress, following a contested election that would see Donald Trump purportedly “incite” a protest, was anticipated in detail as early as last March.

This was revealed in a Time piece that exposes a full-out effort by radical groups, powerful corporations, and labor unions to “fortify” the U.S. election and keep it from being won by Donald Trump. The Time article also reveals coordination among these influential left-wing groups and radical activists to keep a low-profile at the riots.

Testimony was also entered into the Senate record today from J. Michael Waller, who attested that ‘agents provocateurs’ had infiltrated and agitated the Capitol Riots crowd.

Furthermore, concrete intelligence from early December suggesting foreign influence in the origins of the planned Capitol Building assault has since been reported by CBS News’ Catherine Herridge.

Everyone in D.C. had to have known it would be a powderkeg; just like it was following Donald Trump’s election and his inauguration in 2017, which also saw violent and destructive rioting.

In mid-November, Speaker Pelosi was asked about the propensity of Trump supporters for violence as long as the election objections continued.

Pelosi responded that the words of the president of the United States “weigh a ton,” and while President Trump did not create the problem of (right-wing) violence, “I think he fans the flames.”

“His words weigh a ton. They weigh a ton,” she said. “And people hear things in a way that could encourage some unfortunate situations, as they have done in the State of Michigan.” Pelosi was referring to a plot against Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

“There is this element in our country — I don’t think Donald Trump created it, but I think he fans the flames,” he added. “And I think that’s a dangerous situation.”

Earlier, on June 2, 2020, Pelosi called Trump a “fanner of the flames” after police had cleared protesters from outside the White House a day before.

Nancy Pelosi therefore knew and even spoke about the threat from extremists before the Capitol riots.

Despite Speaker Pelosi’s paranoia about Trump supporters and her track record of blaming them for violence, there was a glaring lack of security prior to the extremists’ planned attack on the Capitol building.

Why?

The four police officers who tesitified on Tuesday, July 27 2021 in front of Nancy Pelosi's partisan House hearing committee...

• Aquelino Gonnell, Capitol Police Sergeant

Michael Fanone, DC Metro Police officer

Daniel Hodges, DC Metro Police officer

Harry Dunn, U S Capitol Police officer

...have all been revealed to be hyper-partisan Democrats in previous interviews and in their own social media posts. They are rabidly anti-Trump, and were so long before Jan 6 2021.

And they were clearly reading partisan statements written for them, not in their own words. There was a uniformity to the fluffy language used in what they read. In the opening statement by Aquelino Gonnell in particular, this guy comes across as a semi-literate, and CLEARLY did not write some of the metaphorical flourishes tossed in his written statement someone else clearly wrote for him. They were clearly not his own vocabulary, and he stumbled to even read the script in front of him, stumbling on what were for him almost unpronounceable words in almost every sentence. It was unintentional comedy to watch.

This turned out to be pretty accurate:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/07/26/what-to-expect-from-houses-partisan-probe-of-capitol-riot/

McCarthy countered that Pelosi had named lawmakers who share her preconceived narrative of what happened that day while Trump was finishing a speech on the Ellipse not far from the Capitol.

“The speaker has structured this select committee to satisfy her political objectives,” McCarthy said in a public statement. “She had months to work with Republicans on a reasonable and fair approach to get answers on the events and security failures surrounding Jan. 6.”

Two other members of the select committee are widely known for their roles in Trump’s two impeachments by Pelosi’s House.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. He also led the team of House impeachment managers in the 2020 Senate impeachment trial of Trump. In that case, the Senate acquitted the 45th president on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

Another select committee member, Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., led the team of impeachment managers in Trump’s second Senate trial early this year, when the Senate acquitted him on the charge of inciting an insurrection.

The other Democrats on the select committee are Reps. Zoe Lofgren and Pete Aguilar, both of California; Stephanie Murphy of Florida; and Elaine Luria of Virginia.

It's a partisan show-hearing, where no facts are gathered, just a pre-conceived Trump-hating narrative, where no facts are gathered to objectively challenge that thesis, just presenting opinionated propaganda from 4 Democrat- partisan officers to conform to that narrative. There are many other officers who could be called to challenge that narrative. There was no cross-examination of their stories, everything they said was taken at face value, and the only two Republicans on the committee (Rep Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney) were basically excommunicated from the party because these RINO "bipartisan Republican committee members" are basically Democrat agents who daily act to undermine their own party. And what they learn in private Republican meetings, they report back to Nancy Pelosi. They undermine their own party at every turn.
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/26/kevin-mccarthy-pelosi-cheney-kinzinger-jan-6-committee-congress/
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/21/...ittee-jim-jordan-jim-banks-capitol-riot/

Michael Fanone is a Democrat fanatic, who said on video (I think for 60 Minutes) that the Republican party should be "carved out like a cancer". This jerk is another love-child of MSNBC and CNN, their biggest star since Stormy Daniels' creepy porn lawyer Michael Avenatti. He's a star on those networks only because he props up their lying narrative.

Harry Dunn over several years of social media posts describes Trump as "the racist in chief", with a Twitter hashtag by that name, among many other ultra-left partisan Democrat-Left posts. He has facebook posts of himself in Black Lives Matter clothing, expressing his support of BLM. I wonder how his fellow officers feel about that. He is anything but neutral or "just a cop doing [his] job.." He is a poisonous ideologue, hiding behind a veil of police "neutrality" that he clearly has never had. On Jan 6th, or at any time prior. And his allegations of taunts of "nigger" from the Jan 6th Capitol crowd (not one person, but by his account, the entire crowd was shouting epithets at him that day!) also rings false, and is just disgusting in its incendiary exploitation. I'm absolutely certain that the camera footage inside the Capitol that day, and the body-camera footage of himself and other officers does not verify that absurd allegation.

Likewise Daniel Hodges.

They all are clearly Democrats, and speak and act as Democrat agents, propping up the Democrat narrative. They didn't give objective reports in their House committee testimony, it was emotionally charged narrative, all using the same buzzwords like "terrorists", in statements they clearly did not write themselves.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

WHY CAN'T THE LEFT LET GO OF JANUARY 6th?

by Pat Buchanan
July 27 2021

To understand what House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s select committee investigation of the Capitol Hill events of Jan. 6 is all about, a good place to begin is with the sentencing hearing last week of Paul Hodgkins.
A crane operator from Tampa, Florida, Hodgkins, 38, pleaded guilty to a single count of obstructing a joint session of Congress called to confirm Joe Biden as the next president.
Hodgkins entered the Senate chamber carrying a Trump 2020 flag. He committed no assault, no act of destruction, no act of violence. Yet, he was sentenced to eight months in prison by U.S. Judge Randolph Moss.

Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Mona Sedky argued for a sentence of twice that length, a year and a half, because, as she told the judge, “Jan. 6 was genuinely an act of terrorism.”

But is that true? Was Jan. 6 “an act of terrorism” — of the character if not the magnitude, say, of the Oklahoma City bombing?

Hodgkins’ attorney vigorously rejected that depiction.

To call Jan. 6 “domestic terrorism,” said [Hodgekins' attorney] Patrick Leduc, is “offensive and gaslighting the country … It was a protest that became a riot, period, full stop.”
Leduc is correct: Jan. 6th was a riot. Had it truly been “domestic terrorism,” as the U.S. attorney claimed, why would she have accepted a guilty plea for a single nonviolent offense?

Why did she[Mona Sedky] not throw the book at the terrorist?

Looking back, what was Jan. 6 in reality?

A huge pro-Trump demonstration of tens of thousands, out of which a mob of hundreds moved on the Capitol, broke police lines, assaulted cops, rampaged and disrupted an official proceeding.

All in all, a shameful disgrace. But 1/6 was not 9/11 or Oklahoma City or Pearl Harbor or the Pulse nightclub or the Las Vegas massacre.

Why is it being hyped like this? Why will the establishment not let go of Jan. 6? Why, half a year on, does it remain an obsession of regime media?

The hype never ends.

Daily, we hear establishment politicians and press paint it up as the most awful day in America’s history.

It was, we are told, an “armed insurrection,” “domestic terrorism,” an attempted “coup,” “an act of treason,” “the worst attack on American democracy since the British burned the Capitol in 1814.”

Why did Pelosi recoil from and reject two of House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s picks for her select committee — Reps. Jim Banks of Indiana and Jim Jordan of Ohio?

Because the deck is stacked, the fix is in. Pelosi’s committee has been crafted to bring in a third impeachment of Donald Trump and the GOP for posing the greatest threat to American democracy since Fort Sumter.

Issues, arguments and questions Banks and Jordan would have raised would have been off-script and interrupted the agreed-upon narrative.

Indeed, of whom does the select committee consist as it opens its hearings today?

Every Democrat of the committee has voted to impeach Trump for Jan. 6. Both of the Republicans Pelosi put on the committee to provide bipartisan balance — Wyoming’s Liz Cheney and Illinois’ Adam Kinzinger — voted to impeach Trump last January and are the two ranking anti-Trump Republicans on Capitol Hill.

Pelosi has impaneled a jury to try Trump and the GOP for insurrection, every one of whose members has already indicated they believe that Jan. 6 is a historic crime and Trump is guilty.

[Libertarian political author and columnist] Jim Bovard offered some interesting tweets on today’s farce:

Have any members of Congress today demanded the release of the 14,000 hours of videotape taken inside the US Capitol from January 6? Full disclosure could settle many of the fierce controversies regarding that day.
12:16 PM · Jul 27, 2021

Congressional hearing focuses on hearing of police officers. Would have helped to include the Inspector General & others who have exposed how horrendous failures by FBI, Capitol Police, & others left police outnumbered.
12:45 PM · Jul 27, 2021

.@RepRaskin poses question: Were Jan. 6 protesters terrorists or were they tourists? Some protesters were violent & deserve prosecution. But zip-code-proximity is not sufficient to prove terrorist intent.
12:35 PM · Jul 27, 2021

When did Congress & the Capitol Police canonize the BS that every protestor outside the Capitol on January 6 was a "terrorist"? This is a mockery of any reasonable legal standard.
12:06 PM · Jul 27, 2021

Police officer testifying at Jan. 6 hearing urges Congress to "fortify the Capitol." More fences, more barbed wire, more troops?
1:00 PM · Jul 27, 2021

The Silly Skeptic:

This is a great line by @JimBovard:

"For January 6 defendants, federal prosecutors are using a simple formula: Trespassing plus thought crimes equals terrorism. "
The Coming "January 6" Train Wreck - James Bovard
Federal prosecutions of January 6 Capitol clash protestors rely on a vast expansion of "terrorism" - legal debacles pending
jimbovard.com
4:46 PM · Jul 24, 2021

Why are Pelosi and the regime media doing everything to keep Jan. 6 alive?

What are the stakes involved?

As of today, Jan. 6 is the biggest and last best stick the Democrats have for retaining control of Congress in 2022.

For if that election is not about the worst day for the GOP of the Trump years, it is going to be about the successes and failures of the first two Biden years.

And what, as of today, look to be the issues of 2022?

That election will be about the worst outbreak of inflation in a quarter-century to hit the U.S. economy. It will be about Biden’s having presided over a fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, after having declared on July 4, 2021, our independence of the virus.

It will be about the largest invasion of illegals across America’s southern border in the history of the republic — 2 million a year in 2021 and again in 2022, with 300,000 of these “gotaways” who evaded any contact with the Border Patrol.

Among the 4 million anticipated illegals in Biden’s first two years are child molesters, drug dealers and unvaccinated carriers of COVID-19.

The election of 2022 will also be about a wave of shootings, woundings, killings and gun crimes in our greatest cities that have long been governed by liberal Democrats.

The Democratic establishment and its media arm have a vital interest in hyping Jan. 6 and not letting go of it. For Jan. 6, 2021, is their last best hope for holding power after Nov. 8, 2022.

It's all a smokescreen and pure Democrat propaganda, to hide from the public the untold damage their party has unleashed on the country, in just the first 6 months of their nation-destroying Marxist power grab.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Ooh...look! More screeds defending a delusional asshole that said he was bad at losing and his big fucking example of being bad at losing by undermining democracy and sending his gaggle of morons to disrupt his being certified a fucking loser! How totally fucking Wondy.

::rolls eyes::

Just keep denying that Nov 2020 was Trumpism's highwater mark. It will make the fall all that more enjoyable when I rub it in your face.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Ooh...look! More screeds defending a delusional asshole that said he was bad at losing and his big fucking example of being bad at losing by undermining democracy and sending his gaggle of morons to disrupt his being certified a fucking loser! How totally fucking Wondy.

::rolls eyes::

Just keep denying that Nov 2020 was Trumpism's highwater mark. It will make the fall all that more enjoyable when I rub it in your face.

You're such a worthless piece of excrement, Iggy.

2 points:

1) Beyond attacking me with vulgar insults, you have absolutely nothing to say. You in no way identify your own political beliefs, or make clear any alternative political solutions. You're a liar who has pretended in the past to have supported Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan, and yet you slander the Trump wing of the Republican party that so effectively for 4 years fulfilled that Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul agenda of national sovereignty, America-first, paleo-conservative agenda, that Trump achieved more than any other president of the last 100 years except maybe FDR or Teddy Roosevelt. All you have is insults, and miles-deep hypocrisy.

2) You ignore the sourced evidence I've offered in multiple posts and topics detailing election fraud, and that's not even a complete list.
You ignore my points about the incredible damage the Biden administration is doing to the country:
* in criminal illegal immigration, the risk to U.S. citizens from the 6,000-plus Covid-infected illegals and criminals pouring into our country daily,
* the TRILLIONS (in just 6 months!!) in wasteful spending that threatens to collapse the dollar,
* the former U.S. energy-independence Trump created in his 4 years for the first time in over 70 years, and the almost immediate fuel dependency on foreign nations Biden has created.
* And the dangers Biden has created from Russia and China, that didn't exist before Jan 20 2021.

All you can say in response is Fuck you, fuck your mother, you're a moron, you're a poopy-face, asshole, screed, fucking loser, etc, etc. BLA BLA BLA.

You're a joke, Iggy, I've presented sourced facts you can't answer, and so ignore. All you can offer in response is children's playground insults.
Dipshit.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think Iggy just gave up on you WB. The cops sharing what they endured that day is obviously a problem for trumpers. The guy who entered the capitol with rope and goggles is the one you see as a victim. The cop who was getting beaten and suffered a heart attack while defending the capitol, he gets your hate. I have no illusions that this doesn’t work for trumpers but for everyone else?

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Yeah, I can't with him. He's beyond broken and can't even see it. He screams about hypocrisy at others yet gets all bitchy when people call bullshit about his joke sources when everything he disagrees with is "LIBERAL MEDIA!" It's fucking pathetic, but--unlike you--I see no need in giving him nothing but shit for being such an unbridled lunatic that has nothing better to do but go on insane screeds at a dead forum.

So far, it seems that Pariah at least had enough humanity in him to crack after he fucking fell for the blackouts in Italy bullshit or whatever it was. This mother fucker is dead inside and just exists as a brain dead political lemming. Hell, G-Man even finally lived up to his most recent moniker and got too old for this shit. But, Wondy continues to waste precious oxygen and bandwidth to be a fucking lunatic moron and, yet, expects the world to just let him do it. Fuck him. And, that's what I show up to do: Fuck him. Make him screed. Make him hyperventilate. Because he's so broken that he can't fucking help but to lose it over hearing he's a lemming and Trump lost.

Last edited by iggy; 2021-07-29 11:11 PM.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think Iggy just gave up on you WB. The cops sharing what they endured that day is obviously a problem for trumpers. The guy who entered the capitol with rope and goggles is the one you see as a victim. The cop who was getting beaten and suffered a heart attack while defending the capitol, he gets your hate. I have no illusions that this doesn’t work for trumpers but for everyone else?

Those 4 Democrat-activist cops were clearly reading words that were not their own, and were not testifying in a "just the facts" way.
They were CLEARLY using emotionally charged language and buzzwords, such as "terrorists" and "insurrectionists" to describe protesters and rioters, in a way that supported the Democrat narrative.
They presented no new evidence.
No one, no Democrat on the committee, not either of the RINO piece of shit so-called "Republicans" on the one-sided "bipartisan" committee, challenged their statements, or asked if the body-camera footage or the security footage inside the Capitol on January 6th would support their statements, and if not, why it would contradict them.
Harry Dunn, the DC Metro police officer who alleged the word "nigger" was widely used on him about 200 times from the protesters, never produced any evidence that actually occurred, and no one produced video footage to verify or disprove it.
It was a show, a lying narrative. It was all a show. Period.

Officer Michael Fanone doesn't get "hate" from me, he gets called on his partisanship, and a lack of facts, a lack of evidence, to verify what he alleges. He is a love-child of CNN and MSNBC only because he fronts a political narrative they want to proselytize. Another Michael Avenatti.

Not called to testify were those thousands injured in cities nationwide during the Black Lives Matter protests over the Summer of 2020.

Or the over 50 officers and Secret Service agents who were injured protecting the White House in May 2020, so close to being overwhelmed by BLM/Antifa insurrectionist mobs that Secret Service evacuated President Trump from the White House despite his reluctance, in an >>ACTUAL<< insurrection against the president.

Not called into evidence were the 25 people killed, or testimony of their surviving families, never called to testify by the House and Senate Democrat-Bolsheviks.
Nor called were the 2,000 injured officers.
Nor called were the owners and employees of thousands of businesses in over 275 cities nationwide that were burned to the ground and never rebuilt.
Not called to testify were the federal agents who have been attacked nightly for 10 months and ongoing at federal buildings in Seattle and Portland and elsewhere, some federal agents of whom Antifa and BLM activists tried to trap in burning buildings and burn alive, that Antifa and BLM activists DELIBERATELY and permanently blinded with lasers focused on their eyes for hours while they defended these buildings.
THESE people were never called to testify, about an ACTUAL nationwide insurrection.
All these facts of nationwide insurrection, and billions in damage and injuries across hundreds of cities across the U.s., all ignored by the Democrat-controlled judiciary committee.
ONLY the piece of shit Bolsheviks who conformed to their preferred lying Democrat narrative were called to testify.

And like I said, these Democrat-partisan activists, disguised as Capital and DC Metro cops, only had to defend the Capitol building for about 3 hours at most.
They endured the same things, less actually, than the cops in over 275 other cities nationwide last summer, INCLUDING the siege on Trump's White House in May 2020, where Secret Service had to evacuate him to a secure location.

These other officers across over 275 cities last summer, endured permanent injuries and blindness, some of them were killed, and the Democrats don't give a damn about them, or their surviving families. They were never called to testify.
They don't give a damn about an unarmed Ashli Babbitt who was killed by a Capitol police officer for no logical reason.
Babbitt's husband said that his local DEMOCRAT congressman (San Diego) never called to offer sympathies or to press for investigation on the husband's behalf. Never returned the husband's calls, when he called his House representative.

On January 6th, there were some riots and uncivility by roughly 60 people (out of over 100,000 protesters, 40 of the 60 either undecover FBI or BLAM/Antifa) , but no permanent damage to the Capitol, and the House and Senate members came in THE EXACT SAME LEGISLATION ROOM about 3 hours later and completed the electoral vote. No destruction, no arson.
As contrasted with the other more than 275 war-torn cities nationwide from the BLM riots in 2020, over 275 cities that remain like war zones in rubble, with thousands of business owners and tens of thousand of employees who will NEVER be able to go back to their former lives.

In your own native Minneapolis alone, ONE CITY, there remains 5 ENTIRE MILES of looted and burned former businesses. A war zone.

And you, and these Democrat-punk officers whine about "terrorists" and "insurrection" on Jan 6th.
THESE are the people, in these 275 BLAM-torched and looted cities, who know what ACTUAL loss, and ACTUAL "insurrection" really are.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yeah, I can't with him. He's beyond broken and can't even see it. He screams about hypocrisy at others yet gets all bitchy when people call bullshit about his joke sources when everything he disagrees with is "LIBERAL MEDIA!" It's fucking pathetic, but--unlike you--I see no need in giving him nothing but shit for being such an unbridled lunatic that has nothing better to do but go on insane screeds at a dead forum.

So far, it seems that Pariah at least had enough humanity in him to crack after he fucking fell for the blackouts in Italy bullshit or whatever it was. This mother fucker is dead inside and just exists as a brain dead political lemming. Hell, G-Man even finally lived up to his most recent moniker and got too old for this shit. But, Wondy continues to waste precious oxygen and bandwidth to be a fucking lunatic moron and, yet, expects the world to just let him do it. Fuck him. And, that's what I show up to do: Fuck him. Make him screed. Make him hyperventilate. Because he's so broken that he can't fucking help but to lose it over hearing he's a lemming and Trump lost.

I presented the facts, sourced and linked.
Those are facts, with numbers and specifics from the recounts, the rules for excluding fraudulent votes, that were deceitfully counted to give Biden and the Democrats a "win" that he didn't earn. There are endless examples of things that are inconsistent with previous elections. There are HUNDREDS of witnesses who have made sworn statements, under penalty of perjury if they had lied. Rather than investigate and verify that it was a lawful election of Biden, Democrats and a weaponized FBI instead fire them without investigating, and intimidate them to withdraw their statements. That is not the mark of a legitimate election.

The Democrat governor of Pennsylvania, and the Democrat Secretary of state, violated the Constitutional laws of Pennsylvania to pass changes of election law that were illegal, without the Constitutionally required passage of changes by majorities of both the state House and the state Senate. They just slipped it by in the dead of night, illegally, a few weeks before the Nov 2020 election. And then threatened Pennsylvania House, Senate and Judges if they opposed the unconstitutional election changes.
And similar violations in all 6 contested states.

As I've said repeatedly Peter Navarro compiled a lengthy and detailed report of the statistical inconsistencies across all 6 states, fraudulent votes that number in the hundreds of thousands across all 6 states, that would have been instantly disqualified in any previous election.
https://peternavarro.com/the-navarro-report/

The U.S. Supreme Court, cowering in fear of controversy, has repeatedly abdicated their responsibility to review the clear un-constitutional violations of law, in multiple cases. Afraid top do the right thing, pressed into silence by John Roberts. Thair job is to strike down unconstitutional law. And Roberts has been abdicating that responsibility for 10 years now, and ongoing.
https://theteapartydaily.com/chief-...t-texas-lawsuit-through-shouted-threats/
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2020/...awsuit-because-he-worried-about-rioting/
https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.co...urt-is-chief-justice-roberts-compromised
https://www.libertariannews.org/202...-out-on-texas-case-because-of-blm-riots/
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3896720/posts
https://www.nationandstate.com/2020...er-justices-over-texas-election-lawsuit/

Those are the facts you choose to ignore. Dipshit.

All you have in response is hive-mind circle-jerk liberal-media Newspeak, from a 93% rabidly Trump-hating media who have made it clear for 5 years they will make ANY breach of ethics and journalistic integrity to dislodge Trump from power. New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS have all been caught repeatedly fronting false narratives, in their eagerness to destroy Trump, not checking their sources and then PROVEN wrong. I've repeatedly posted a 1-hour video by award-winning former CBS and CNN investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson, citing just an hour's worth of examples of liberal proven journalist lies about Trump and deliberate innaccuracies. Highly acclaimed journalists Glenn Greenwald, and John Solomon, and former AP and Washington Post writer Ron Kessler are several other highly regarded journalists who have done some deep digging and exposed the true facts.
But you still believe the proven liars, and ignore the actual facts, because the lies tell the narrative you desperately want to believe.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Okay...let me see if I'm doing this right...

CONSERVATIVE MEDIA!

No one gives a fuck about your biased sources, you delusional smegma huffer.

You are a broken one-trick pony whose one trick has become too difficult and--therefore--awkward to watch. But, you keep doing it just like your wannabe orange messiah. It is fucking pathetic.

No amount of demonizing and apocalyptic is ever going to change the fact that, at the end of the day, the most honest thing Trump ever said about himself is how shitty of a loser he is.

Enjoy paying your tithes and offerings to Bishop Lindell and his cadre of miscreant MAGA priests, you fucking cultist.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So a cop using the word terrorist is problematic for trumpers who all cheered on their fat lying corrupt pos whenever he used the word to describe anyone that was publicly protesting against police brutality. WB you are so easy to see through. Trump is still telling easily debunked lies about the election he lost. I used to think republicans valued truth and democracy but now those are apparently “rinos”

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
So a cop using the word terrorist is problematic for trumpers who all cheered on their fat lying corrupt pos whenever he used the word to describe anyone that was publicly protesting against police brutality. WB you are so easy to see through. Trump is still telling easily debunked lies about the election he lost. I used to think republicans valued truth and democracy but now those are apparently “rinos”

It's a death cult. Hell, just saw Sidney Powell say Fox was now just an arm of the democratic socialist communist party and pure fascism. I assume it is over their unwillingness to push Lindell's three days of insanity "symposium." These people, wondy included, are unhinged and it is time we started to treat them that way. This isn't about election fraud. It is about radicalizing the true believers.

Last edited by iggy; 2021-07-31 6:51 PM.
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard