Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
This was expected and one I had hoped to see.
Trump the election thief and foe of democracy

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
19 min ago
Trump case assigned to judge known for handing down harsh sentences of January 6 rioters
From CNN's Tierney Sneed
US District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan has been assigned the criminal case against former President Donald Trump for election subversion, according to the case’s docket.

Chutkan, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, is known for being among the harshest sentencers in the January 6 Capitol riot cases.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
If this was a Democrat, Wondy would've been convinced three years ago. He's literally the "this is fine" cartoon.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I can remember wanting Al Gore to try for more recounts but hopefully I’m not so partisan that I would have supported what Trump tried to do. And as republicans have said recently, no one because of their last name is above the law.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I think he probably was supposed to win, but the butterfly ballot and how it was handled cost him the presidency. That said, SCotUS ruled that's what called it. There was respect for the process even when the process showed that it naturally isn't perfect.

I watched the 1/6 thing to make sure dude didn't try to start the Second Civil War and I'll be damned if he didn't attempt to do something uniquely stupid in his temper tantrum. I didn't vote for Hillary or Joe, but that didn't stop me from seeing the problem. I can't fathom Wondy's levels of delusion.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
I just feel guilty for running Pariah, bsamstheunemployedrassler, and G-spin from the site.

Watching those three meltdown would have been hilarious to say the least.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
I think he probably was supposed to win, but the butterfly ballot and how it was handled cost him the presidency. That said, SCotUS ruled that's what called it. There was respect for the process even when the process showed that it naturally isn't perfect.

I watched the 1/6 thing to make sure dude didn't try to start the Second Civil War and I'll be damned if he didn't attempt to do something uniquely stupid in his temper tantrum. I didn't vote for Hillary or Joe, but that didn't stop me from seeing the problem. I can't fathom Wondy's levels of delusion.

Total B.S. rationalization.

I VOTED in Palm Beach County on the "butterfly ballot" in 2000 (that would supposedly confuse Al Gore voters and make them accidentally vote for Pat Buchanan). I had absolutely no problem seeing what to punch for what candidate, and voted for Ralph Nader. The last time I voted for an independent candidate. Palm Beach County was ONE COUNTY in a state of 67 counties, it did NOT change the outcome of the election. And Republicans did a re-count in all 67 counties, THREE TIMES !
Three times, before the world media, before the Supreme Court finally called an end to further recounts.
And even so, several major newspapers in the year after did their own recounts, that only showed Bush won by an even larger margin. Whereas the Democrat-Bolsheviks tried to only re-count the counties they felt they could turn, AND wanted to exclude military overseas ballots that they knew would favor Bush.
I'd also point out how many times corrupt Democrat elections supervisors in Dade and Broward counties have tried to rig elections, the last not long ago in 2018, trying to rig the governor race for the disgraced Andrew Gillum, attempting to steal it from Ron Desantis.

I even still have my Palm Beach County sample ballot for posterity, that I've rediscovered in my files and thumbed through a few times in the last 23 years.

Oh. And Democrats also blamed Ralph Nader for Al Gore losing the election, another idiot rationalization by Democrats, to try and explain why their candidate lost.
Every election Democrats have lost since 2000 they have come up with multiple scapegoats to demonize for why their guy (or gal) lost. And then they call the Republican who won "illegitimate", and say they "STOLE" the election, undermine the Republican for their entire term, Bush for 8 years, Trump for 4 years and counting. .
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 2000, 2004, 2016.

But if anyone questions the ACTUAL irregularities and ACTUAL election fraud when their Democrat-Bolshevik candidate won, how dare you !
"Undermining democracy !"
"Treason !"
The Democrats stole the 2012 election, there is considerable evidence of that.
They tried to steal 2016, but didn't rig enough illegal votes to surpass Trump's unanticipated popularity.
And more evident than either of those, there is abundant proof that the 2020 election was stolen, through multiple streams of election fraud. That I've abundantly posted evidence of, and even so, only a tiny fraction of the available evidence.

Never mind that there are legal processes set up in every state to contest elections and verify their fairness.
And that the votes at every polling station have to be kept in storage for 22 months so they can be recounted AS PRESCRIBED BY LAW. That Democrats, suspiciously, SHREDDED "accidentally" in several locations immediately after the 2020 election.
Because Democrat-Bolsheviks are such sticklers for democracy and maintaining the rule of law. rolleyes

Dipshit.

As far as your January 6th 2021 allegations B.S.,... Trump on Jan 6th 2021 gave a speech from 12 noon to 1:11 PM, and said, "I know in a few minutes you're going to to go over to the Capitol, to PEACEFULLY and patriotically voice your support" for the Republican Senate and House members LEGALLY challenging the electoral vote.
According to legal procedure.
THE SAME way Democrats had challenged the 2000, 2004 and 2016 elections. Apparently challenging elections is only legitimate when Democrats do it.

Further, the riots began at about 12:40 PM, while the ACTUAL Trump supporters were still in front of the White House listening to Trump's speech. Trump had been scheduled to speak from 11 AM -12:10 PM, but started an hour late at 12 noon, which screwed up the timing of the deep state FBI and DC Metro police's false flag operation.

As I've said repeatedly, only about 600 people went inside the Capitol building.
Of those, only about 60 committed any acts of clashing with police, violence or theft of souvenirs.
Of that 60 (as admitted in Senate testimony by Jill Sanborn, deputy chief of the FBI's counter terrorism division, leading the Jan 6th FBI investigations) "at least 20" FBI agents disguised as Trump supporters (i.e., "un-indicted co-conspirators" as FBI describe their own undercover agents in these reports) were among the crowd of Trump supporters, and some apparently disguised as uniformed police officers, moving away police barriers, and admitting protesters inside the Capitol building.
TRICKING THEM into breaking the law, into trespassing, some breaking windows, that they hoped other Trump supporters would follow into violence and vandalism.
Trump supporters DID NOT, and in many cases stopped the vandals themselves. As can plainly be seen in multiple videos.

The evidence of these 20-plus undercover FBI agents on Jan 6th was reported (by Revolver News, and by AmericanGreatness) from the FBI's own investigative reports. Jill Sanborn in testimony refused to elaborate when questioned by Sen. Ted Cruz, by Sen. Ron Paul and others.
She would only say "Senator, I can't answer that". Because if she DID answer (either confirming it as she should have, or had committed perjury by denying it) she would open herself up to a perjury conviction later.
She would not deny that disguised FBI agents were posing in the crowd as Trump supporters.
She would not deny that disguised FBI agents tried to incite Trump to violence. (Ray Epps, anyone? For openers)
She would not deny that disguised FBI agents committed violence and vandalism themselves.
Game over. GAME OVER. The Democrat-weaponized FBI are exposed.

There was also John Earle Sullivan and his group of Antifa followers among the Jan 6th crowd, who account for about 20 more, who ALSO disguised themselves as Trump supporters, and openly gloated in many posted videos how they were going to get Trump supporters blamed, or trick them into doing vandalism or violence. These videos are all over the internet.
***AND*** John Earle Sullivan and his Antifa followers were feet away from an UNARMED Ashley Babbitt when she was pointlessly shot by a Capitol police detective.

Further, an article I posted a few months ago reported that DC Metro Police disclosed, roughly 2 years later, that 10 DC Metro officers were ALSO dressed undercover as Trump supporters.

So...

That's "at least 20" FBI undercover agents disguised as Trump supporters.
About 20 Antifa, led by John Earle Sullivan, disguised as Trump supporters.
And 10 DC Metro officers undercover disguised as Trump supporters.
That's 50 of the 60 !!!!!
Out of a crowd of well over 100,000 "PEACEFUL and patriotic" Trump supporters they tried to incite or frame.

Further, throughout the afternoon, Trump on social media in the hours after his speech, every 30 minutes or so sent out texts further urging his supporters to remain peaceful.

And when what little rioting did occur happened, Trump within about an hour prepared a video message that was sent out and urged everyone to immediately go home.
Which to the astonishment of the police managing the crowd, over 100,000 Trump supporters immediately and obediently did.

Further, in preparation for any possible disturbance DAYS in advance, Trump as president had issues an order for up to 20,000 National Guard to be sent into Washington Square, to prevent any possible disruption on January 6th.
An order by Trump that Nancy Pelosi obstructed.
That Chuck Schumer likewise refused and obstructed.
That Washington DC mayor Muriel Bowser IN WRITING sent a letter refusing.
So... WHO is at fault for the rioting? At every stage, NOT Trump. Why is there no investigation or mention OF THIS ?!?

No one has even bothered to ask or hold accountable Schumer or Pelosi.
Nor has Schumer been held accountable and charged with soliciting the attack on Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Or the many Democrats (virtually ALL of them) who cheered on the BLM riots in 2020 nationwide.
Or Alexaandra Ocasio-Cortez and others, whose incendiary rhetoric about ICE and Border patrol was repeated almost verbatim by Antifa attackers at two separate ICE compounds, firing on ICE agents, before these maniacs were killed. No accountability, no charges, no hearings, no media scrutiny. NONE.

The violence in May 2020 on the White House by Black Lives Matter and Antifa, that forced Secret Service to evacuate President Trump to a safer location, ***FAR*** exceeded the violence and destruction on January 6th.
Likewise the violence in Minneapolis in the 2020 BLM riots. Severaal square miles looted and burned to the ground. A war zone.
Likewise duplicated in 575 other cities nationwide. Over 2,000 police injured, 25 people killed by BLM rioters.

Likewise the Democrat rioting on Trump's inauguration day in January 2017. Violence and destruction that ***FAR*** exceeded the vastly exaggerated January 6th Democrat narrative of "insurrection".
Totaal B.S.
It's all just another Democrat-Bolshevik narrative. And it is unraveling a little more every day.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
This was expected and one I had hoped to see.
Trump the election thief and foe of democracy

DNCNN. rolleyes Centerpiece of George Orwell's liberal state-run media narrative.

So...

You're approving of 4 (so far) fake "lawfare" indictments of President Trump, where Manhattan district attorney Bragg, special prosecutor Jack Smith (who is a clear hyperpartisan and has no business being assigned to such an important case, tied to multiple FAILED partisan cases maaliciously targeting Republicans over the last 20 years, deeply tied to the Deep State agents in the FBI, and guilty of prosecutorial misconduct in multiple cases, and who should not even be a DOJ lawyer at this point.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tched-prosecutions-of-political-leaders/
I had to laugh at how CNN, the Associated Press, and Wikipedia all sugarcoated Jack Smith's slimy legal history.

Jack Smith, who had a case against the Republican Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell, that was overturned by the Supreme Court for prosecutorial misconduct, after which Jack Smith was moved out of country to the International Criminal Court, when he should have been fired for losing so many cases and for repeated prosecutorial misconduct and breach of ethics. Jack Smith's wife is likewise a rabid Democrat, who has made documentaries about Michelle Obama, and is a huge donor to Democorat candidates, including Biden in 2020. ALL of this cements how unqualified and far from impartial Jack Smith is, to be assigned a case involving Donald Trump. A special prosecutor should have an unquestionable career history of being impartial. Jack Smith is a partisan on a par with James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

To be tried in Washington DC, deep state central, where the jury-pool population is also about 93% rabidly anti-Trump. Oh yeah, that's fair...

And by the weirdest coincidence, the DC case is "randomly" assigned by the wildest coincidence, to the most hyperpartisan judge in DC, an Obama appointed rabidly Democrat judge, who worked at (as did Hunter Biden) the most partisan Democrat law firm in the United States.
And that judge has a record of sentencing January 6th defendants way beyond their recommended sentences. And for what? Trespassing? Taking selfies in the Capitol?

In each of these Trump indictments, they are not clear cases of wrongdoing by Trump that violate clear legal statutes, they are made-up cases that splice laws and jurisdictions together that have never been done in a prior case.
It is CLEARLY weaponization of DOJ and FBI, and a special prosecutor assignedby President Biden and A G Merrick Garland to attack Biden's political opponent, in a way worthy of Soviet Russia or communist China.
Jack Smith, DOJ and FBI are shaking down innocent people, laborers at Mar A Lago, violating attorney-client privelege, shaking down Trump's attorneys, intimidating lawyers from even representing Trump.

And you're perfectly okay with this. What a loyal Bolshevik you are.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Just for comparison, NO ONE has ever endured this many simultaneous indictments. This is clear Democrat intimidation of Trump.
Attempted, anyway.
Not Al Capone.
Not John Gotti.

No one. This is not legal, ethical, or normal.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That's a long text wall of cope....

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB I’m pretty sure the indictments are not fake but very real. You and other Trump supporters were ready for a Republican VP to not accept the real electors and allow fake ones take their place. This needed to happen as I value my vote just like you do yours.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
That's a long text wall of cope....

Sorry that FACTS confuse you.

Dipshit.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB I’m pretty sure the indictments are not fake but very real. You and other Trump supporters were ready for a Republican VP to not accept the real electors and allow fake ones take their place. This needed to happen as I value my vote just like you do yours.

There is such a thing as malicious prosecution. Cases can be rejected or overturned for malicious prosecution, and the lawyers involved can be disbarred or criminally prosecuted for doing so.

And certainly, there is abundant evidence of such malice over the last 8 years at FBI and DOJ.

And on submitting fraudulent evidence to a FISA court judge to get 4 consecutive surveillance warrants over a one-year period to spy on Carter Page, and through surveilling Carter Page's calls "3 contacts deep", were able to spy on the entire Trump campaign and Trump administration. FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith (who texted "Viva le revolucion" to like-minded FBI thugs in a group text conversation) WAS PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED for this FEDERAL crime.

But more important, it exposed the Democrat fanaticism and slimy underbelly of the entire FBI and DOJ. James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bill Priestap, James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, about 2 dozen of FBI leadership who were either fired or forced to resign.
And clearly, with Christopher Wray, Jack Smith, Merrick Garland and dozens of other Democrat-Bolshevik partisans still at the FBI and DOJ pulling the same stunts, and at CIA, IRS, State Department, plus federal judges, U.S. attorneys, and other federal agencies, that Democrat / deep state fanaticism and abuse of power continues, and is very much in evidence. There is no possible rationalization for the amount of indictments against Donald Trump, for things that are questionably even crimes, even as rank and file FBI agents are pulled off ACTUAL criminal investigations to pursue this show trial of gonzo intimidation their leadership orders.

The worst criminals in U.S. history have never been subjected to anything like they are subjecting Trump to. This is weaponization of federal agencies and the legal system against political opponents, pure and simple.
And it is terrifying that Democrats like you endorse and accept this as somehow legal and justified. It is NOT. This is literally what authoritarian governments like Russia, China, Cuba and Venezuela do to their political opponents. And the newly leftist radical government in Brazil, that ALSO just rigged their election victory in 2022, in a way very similar to how it was rigged in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. And they similarly made up fake charges and put former president Bolsanaro in jail.

You are endorsing lawlessness and Bolshevik abuse of power.
And the death of the U.S. constitution, in pursuit of a Democrat one-party authoritarian regime.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
“ You are endorsing lawlessness and Bolshevik abuse of power.
And the death of the U.S. constitution, in pursuit of a Democrat one-party authoritarian regime.”

I full well remember your support for Trump’s false electors scheme and everything else WB. You’re only at best fooling yourself. Loyalty to Trump over the constitution and the country.

Trump had the right to lie all he wanted but he didn’t have the right to enter a conspiracy to try to fraudulently stay in power. That’s why he’s been indicted and where the prosecution is going to hit I believe. Pence, Cheney and other republicans that are to conservative for me chose country over loyalty to Trump btw so the deep state is bipartisan with some really conservative people in it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“ You are endorsing lawlessness and Bolshevik abuse of power.
And the death of the U.S. constitution, in pursuit of a Democrat one-party authoritarian regime.”

I full well remember your support for Trump’s false electors scheme and everything else WB. You’re only at best fooling yourself. Loyalty to Trump over the constitution and the country.

Trump had the right to lie all he wanted but he didn’t have the right to enter a conspiracy to try to fraudulently stay in power. That’s why he’s been indicted and where the prosecution is going to hit I believe. Pence, Cheney and other republicans that are to conservative for me chose country over loyalty to Trump btw so the deep state is bipartisan with some really conservative people in it.

You mean, the same type of alternate electors that John F. Kennedy set up in 1960, AS IS AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES ACOORDING TO ELECTION LAW ?
In a close election, they can select alternate electors for that state, in the event they win, so the electors are selected and available to send to Washington in January.

You are the victim of bad information from CNN and MSNBC, qand any oinformation that issn't convenient to your party is not included in the Newspeak that you watch. So you don't know the facts and the context of what you BELIEVE to be facts.

Similarly, the 80%-plus liberal activist media has been shutting down the facts revealed over the last 2 weeks regarding Hunter Biden's influence peddling, and Devin Archer's testimony that Joe Biden was contacted 20 times by Hunter Biden in front of him and others Burisma Holdings executives, to show their foreign national clients that Hunter Biden could get father Joe Biden (and his corrupt power) on the phone on a moments's notice, to warrant them paayiong MILLIONS to Hunter Biden, and through Hunter, payola spread to the entire Biden family.

Likewise the CEO of Burisma a week ago revealed (with confirming e-mails) that Joe and Hunter Biden had extorted $5 million for Hunter, and another $5 million for then-V P Joe Biden. Plus literally 170 "SARS", or suspicious activity reports, that Rep. James Comer has disclosed documentation of. And another 50 or so indirect SARS reports of money wired to other Biden family accounts.
Which all confirms what Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinsky revealed in 2020, that the Democrat-Bolsheviks you side with were able to censor and silence before the election. When will you admit that your side is corrupt to the core, and guilty of all the things they are accused of?
I just saw a news report that DNC campaaign donations are down 32% from what they were 4 years ago. Maybe you don't get it yet, but clearly many in your party do.
Polls of black and hispanic support of Biden in 2024 are also way down, and Trump is polling much higher at this point than he was in either the 20116 or 2020 elections at this point.

Here is the evidence that what you are listening to is Boshevik propaganda from George Orwell's liberal media, CLEARLY omitting the facts. But hey, believe what you want to believe. Even if it IS clearly aa lie.

Liberal Media Networks Spend 527 Minutes on Trump Indictment, 0 Seconds on Biden Burisma Bribery

If you were capable of distilling the truth, you would see the liberal media are deceiving you, and using Trump coverage as a smokescreen, to selectively omit and hide from you the CLEAR evidence of the Bidens' guilt. They can't disprrove it, so they just hide the facts and don't report them.
But... ORANGE MAN BAD ! Your irrational hatred for Trump rationalizes and blocks all logic and facts.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From Wikipedia…Trump’s fake elector scheme
“A scheme was devised after the 2020 United States presidential election by then-president Donald Trump and his allies in seven key states to create and submit fraudulent certificates of ascertainment that falsely asserted Trump had won the electoral college vote in those states.[1] The intent of the scheme was to pass the fraudulent certificates to then-vice president Mike Pence in the hope he would count them, rather than the authentic certificates, and thus overturn Joe Biden's victory. This effort was predicated on a fringe legal theory outlined by Trump attorney John Eastman in the Eastman memos, which claimed the vice president has constitutional discretion to swap out official electors with an alternate slate during the certification process, thus changing the outcome of the electoral college vote and the overall winner of the presidential race. This scheme came to be known as the Pence Card.“

It goes on with more details.

I’m not the one with a news/information problem WB. You would be in error just calling them alternate electors minus the fraud part. And if they had enough evidence to back their allegations on the Hunter Biden stuff the republican controlled House should start impeachment proceedings. So maybe you should be attacking them as corrupt for not doing so? After all according to you they have the evidence, so what’s the hold up? They don’t have it WB. They have accusations that are not even enough for them to do what they really really want to do and impeach Biden.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Republican congressmen have admitted they don't have anything other than circumstantial evidence of a crime and Wondy can't cope. If he wasn't in a cult, then he could see that he is everything he froths at "the other side" about.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“A scheme was devised after the 2020 United States presidential election by then-president Donald Trump and his allies in seven key states to create and submit fraudulent certificates of ascertainment that falsely asserted Trump had won the electoral college vote in those states.[1] The intent of the scheme was to pass the fraudulent certificates to then-vice president Mike Pence in the hope he would count them, rather than the authentic certificates, and thus overturn Joe Biden's victory. This effort was predicated on a fringe legal theory outlined by Trump attorney John Eastman in the Eastman memos, which claimed the vice president has constitutional discretion to swap out official electors with an alternate slate during the certification process, thus changing the outcome of the electoral college vote and the overall winner of the presidential race. This scheme came to be known as the Pence Card.“

I’m not the one with a news/information problem WB. You would be in error just calling them alternate electors minus the fraud part. And if they had enough evidence to back their allegations on the Hunter Biden stuff the republican controlled House should start impeachment proceedings. So maybe you should be attacking them as corrupt for not doing so? After all according to you they have the evidence, so what’s the hold up? They don’t have it WB. They have accusations that are not even enough for them to do what they really really want to do and impeach Biden.

Uh...

WIKIPEDIA CO-FOUNDER SAYS IT HAS DEVOLVED INTO A LEFT-ESTABLISHMENT PROPAGANDA SITE

Every Republican leader, no matter how previously respected, is now described on Wikipedia as "right-wing", "extremist" or "conspiracy theorist" no matter how proven the facts on, say, Covid-19 origin in the Wuhan research lab, the ineffectiveness AND DANGER of Covid vaccines, Biden corruption, or election fraud.
PERIOD.
The judge who ruled against Hunter Biden's sweetheart plea deal, who has clearly been described as a politically Democrat judge, was briefly and quietly changed in her listing to a "right wing Republican" judge, until mockery of Wikipedia for the secretive deceitful change forced them to quietly change it back.
Wikipedia gets many thingss right on other issues, but they are decidedly and hyperpartisanly Left on U.S. political issues. And that is just a fact.

Fox News, Newsmax, N Y Post, Matt Taibbi, Glenn Greenwald, AmericanGreatness, Revolver News, and many other conservative, independent and non-establishment sites are giving the TRUE facts on these issues every day, AGAINST the Wikipedia Bolshevik narrative.
That you, Wikipedia, CNN and the other media try to hide or ignore.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Republican congressmen have admitted they don't have anything other than circumstantial evidence of a crime and Wondy can't cope. If he wasn't in a cult, then he could see that he is everything he froths at "the other side" about.

Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments. The Burisma CEO also said he was forced to make $10 million in payments to Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, $5 million each. With PROVEN corresponding wire payments a few days later.
Rep Nancy Mace the same day said the foreign bribery payments to the Bidens could be as high as $50 million.
From China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Rumania... and others known but not disclosed yet.

Joe Biden in a written letter revealed a few days ago to Devin Archer talks about being unable to get away from a meeting with then-Chinese president Hu Jintao, Joe Biden saying he was unable because of this to meet Devin archer and Hunter Biden, but expressed his great enthusiasm to do so, and Joe Biden glows with praise of Devin Archer and Hunter Biden's business partnership of Burisma Holdings (that would be the business partnership that Joe Biden for years has repeatedly said he had no knowledge of or involvement in, by the way.)

In testimony over the last week, Devin Archer testified that Hunter Biden with leaders of foreign powers called then-V P Joe Biden at least 20 times in Devin Archer's presence, showing Hunter Biden's ability to reach his V P father (and Joe Biden's V P power) on a moment's notice at any time, to solicit millions in foreign payments to buy Joe Biden's inside-government corrupt influence.

Over many years, 150 "suspicious activity reports" from foreign governments were sent to the DOJ and FBI, of suspicious wire transfers of cash from foreign powers to the Joe and Hunter Biden, and at least 50 more on more roundabout transfers of cash to other Biden family members. And more being uncovered every day. SAR reports existing many years, hidden by DOJ and FBI, un-earthed by the Republican-led House judiciary committee investigation, despite the partisan reluctance and evasion of the FBI and DOJ.

And pretty much every transaction and Burisma business communication with every business associate up til Dec 2019, recorded on Hunter Biden's laptop, PROVEN AND VERIFIED by multiple others involved in these e-mail thread communications, including Tony Bobulinski and Devin Archer. Along with a multitude of other crimes documented on the laptop, including tax evasion, inter-state prostitution trafficking, drug use, and the aforementioned treasonous selling of Joe Biden's VP office to foreign governments, bribery, influence peddling, etc., etc.

Burisma's CEO says he has 17 recorded phone calls with the Bidens, 15 with Hunter Biden, 2 with Joe Biden.

That's all pretty damn concrete evidence, to be just dismissively labelled as only "circumstantial evidence".
And again, more being uncovered every day. Republicans have plenty of evidence, they are just trying to not overstate their case to promise anything they can't deliver, to not create public expactations beyond what they can deliver.
And as is CRYSTAL clear, the 97% Democrat-donating DOJ and FBI have had virtually all this information for at least 6 years, and been burying and suppressing it for YEARS, until the Republicans finally got control of one branch of government in Jan 2023, and opened a House investigation committee, that FBI and DOJ are still jerking around and fighting tooth and nail to suppress evidence from.

But even so, the facts are still coming out, and they are damning to the Bidens, to Obama, to Hillary, to the entire Democrat party, and the Democrat-weaponized DOJ and FBI.
The Democrat-Bolsheviks are doing their best to obstruct and slow their release and exposure, but those facts are still coming out.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Uh...

WIKIPEDIA CO-FOUNDER SAYS IT HAS DEVOLVED INTO A LEFT-ESTABLISHMENT PROPAGANDA SITE

Every Republican leader, no matter how previously respected, is now described on Wikipedia as "right-wing", "extremist" or "conspiracy theorist" no matter how proven the facts on, say, Covid-19 origin in the Wuhan research lab, the ineffectiveness AND DANGER of Covid vaccines, Biden corruption, or election fraud.
PERIOD.
The judge who ruled against Hunter Biden's sweetheart plea deal, who has clearly been described as a politically Democrat judge, was briefly and quietly changed in her listing to a "right wing Republican" judge, until mockery of Wikipedia for the secretive deceitful change forced them to quietly change it back.
Wikipedia gets many thingss right on other issues, but they are decidedly and hyperpartisanly Left on U.S. political issues. And that is just a fact.

Fox News, Newsmax, N Y Post, Matt Taibbi, Glenn Greenwald, AmericanGreatness, Revolver News, and many other conservative, independent and non-establishment sites are giving the TRUE facts on these issues every day, AGAINST the Wikipedia Bolshevik narrative.

Do you have anything linkable about the certificates not being fraudulent WB? You can go on about bias but this was something I remember happening in real time that the media covered. It also appears to be part of the evidence in this case against Trump with presumably his own people testifying against him. Are you trying to claim there were no forged certificates for electors?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
As for Hunter Biden, you’re so exposed WB. Fact is the house is republican controlled and can start impeachment hearings anytime they want. You say they have the evidence so maybe you should be asking them what the hold up is? Bottom line, they don’t or otherwise they would have done what they’ve been itching to do since day one.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: iggy
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Pence: Trump’s lawyers outright asked him to reject votes

Trump really did try to steal the election.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments.
Same witness said it was Hunter creating an illusion of access. No paper trail to Biden. Comer just said this week that they aren't beyond smoke. Cope harder.

1 member likes this: Matter-eater Man
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Uh...

PERIOD.

Do you have anything linkable about the certificates not being fraudulent WB? You can go on about bias but this was something I remember happening in real time that the media covered. It also appears to be part of the evidence in this case against Trump with presumably his own people testifying against him. Are you trying to claim there were no forged certificates for electors?

It's a simple fact that alternate electors have been selected and submitted as POTENTIAL replacement electors every 4 years.

It is not, and never has been, some kind of a "coup" or an attempt to "rig an election" for any presidential candidate to do so... Until Donald Trump did it, and then a lying Democrat narrative was created to allege that, but only in Trump's case. And Democrat zealots like you believe it and hang on every word of that leftist narrative.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
As for Hunter Biden, you’re so exposed WB. Fact is the house is republican controlled and can start impeachment hearings anytime they want. You say they have the evidence so maybe you should be asking them what the hold up is? Bottom line, they don’t or otherwise they would have done what they’ve been itching to do since day one.

The hold-up is, the Republicans are doing everything by the book and preparing the evidence in the least partisan way they can.

They are still researching and gathering further evidence, not getting out over their ski's, not just with what they already have, but so much more evidence they are gathering, bank records, preparing witnesses, SARs reports, evidence of perjury by Biden and son Hunter, poring over tens of thousands of Hunter Biden Laptop documents, recorded phone messages by Burisma executives, Ukrainian investigator Viktor Shokin's records, on and on.

Unlike piece of shit Rep Adam Schiff from 2017-2020 against Trump, Republican investigators are not just going in front of the cameras to allege things untrue and refusing to release the closed door testimony in order to keep the lie alive, but building the ACTUAL PROOF for what they assert.

Republicans are building the case to impeach Biden, with evidence that even the Democrats will have to acknowledge warrants impeachment.
Rather than just partisanly and one-sidedly slandering their opponents with no interest in actual facts, as the Democrats did against Trump.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Republicans Byron Dorgan and Marjorie Taylor Greene, on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, just said there is a minimum of $ 17 million in provaable foreign wire-transfer payments to the Bidens. One revealed set of text messages clearly show Hunter Biden threatening the Chinese for their promised payments ( "I'm sitting here with my father..." ), for which the Bidens within days received PROVEN wire payments.
Same witness said it was Hunter creating an illusion of access. No paper trail to Biden. Comer just said this week that they aren't beyond smoke. Cope harder.

No, that was Rep Goldman of New York state (a not-too-bright Levi's fortune trust fund baby pretending to be a Congressman, who was just bailing implausible hay for the liberal media who just print whatever he says, rather than factchecking it, as they certainly would such a statement from a Republican legislator. "Ohhh, Hunter Biden got V P Joe Biden on the phone with Chinese president Hu Jintao on the line, or Burisma's CEO, but they were just talking about the weather..." rolleyes
Please.

OBVIOUSLY, Hunter Biden was showing he could get Joe Biden on the line on a moment's notice, demonstrating quick access to the "Biden brand", in exchange for millions bribes to the Bidens from foreign powers, to make problems go away, or even sell out U.S. national security to China.
OBVIOUSLY.
And the bank records and the wire transfers and the emails and the phone calls that CORRESPOND with those payments, and the testimony of Tony Bobulinsky, and the testimony of Devin Archer , ALL BACK THAT UP.
And the IRS investigator, and the FBI investigator. No matter how you try grasp for some kind of plausible deniability.
Period.
The end.
The rest is just Democrat B.S. and obfuscation of the obvious facts.

A number of Republicans have exposed the implausible lie of what Rep. Goldman said. Which the liberal media selectively omits coverage of.

https://rumble.com/v33tlv9-rep.-dan...-suggest-joe-biden-shouldnt-talk-to.html

https://rumble.com/v34quyd-trump-indictment-backfires-on-biden.html

Hannity, 8-7-2023

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Rep. Dan Goldman obfuscates, in hearings on Democrat weaponization of fed government, then Rep. Jim Jordan snaps it back in focus, on how FBI Democrat-Bolsheviks targeted dedicated military veteran FBI and IRS agents, TORMENTED them, as an exaple to any other fedral agent who dared to act ethically and think for themselves.

Full "Weaponization of government" hearing testimony - 2 dozen federal whistleblowers !!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You don’t have to keep spinning WB, Comer already admitted they don’t have the evidence…

House oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

I noticed the conservative sights are not covering that part Iggy so WB may be ignorant of anything that doesn’t fit their partisan narrative but the full transcript has been released and you are correct and WB is at best uninformed.

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Comer said it on Hannity so it must have been one of those nights he chose to watch Newsmax or OAN... tongue

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

It's a simple fact that alternate electors have been selected and submitted as POTENTIAL replacement electors every 4 years.

It is not, and never has been, some kind of a "coup" or an attempt to "rig an election" for any presidential candidate to do so... Until Donald Trump did it, and then a lying Democrat narrative was created to allege that, but only in Trump's case. And Democrat zealots like you believe it and hang on every word of that leftist narrative.

You’re skipping the parts though that made what Trump was trying to do probably illegal. With Nixon and Kennedy, Hawaii was having a recount where they were virtually tied. Trump on the other hand was trying to find some way of staying in power despite all the recounts not going his way. He didn’t have the votes so his attempts to use Pence and republican controlled legislatures to choose the fake electors over the real ones falls into failed coup territory.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I noticed the conservative sights are not covering that part Iggy so WB may be ignorant of anything that doesn’t fit their partisan narrative but the full transcript has been released and you are correct and WB is at best uninformed.

It wasn't Rep. Comer who was alleging this.
It was some Democrat-apologist New York congressman creating that narrative, and really embarassing himself. But CNN and MSNBC praise this guy as if he were some visionary genius, instead of a liberal partisan pulling stuff out his ass to cover for the Bidens, to try and rationalize that Hunter Biden didn't really plot with his V P dad, just pretended to have access to Joe Biden's power, no really, HONEST !!

Please...

Rep Dan Goldman, of New York's 10th district
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York%27s_congressional_districts

A trust fund baby heir to the Levi's clothing fortune.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Circle back to the part where you weren't watching Hannity that night, DaveTard...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Circle back to the part where you weren't watching Hannity that night, DaveTard...

Translated from Iggy-tard to English:
panic panic Nya nya nya, you're a poopy-face. Fuck you, fuck your mother, asshat, doofus, cultist, etc., etc. panic panic

As usual, you have nothing to contribute, just 12-year-old level insults.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
SEAN HANNITY: I tell you, and this is why the Republicans have one half of one house. The government, one branch of government is so critical because these investors would all get covered up. And both of you put your neck on the line to get to the truth. And we went a long way today. And this. Will you both a, answer yes or no? Do you believe that this is now officially the Joe Biden bribery allegation? And do you believe that you will be able to prove that? Jim Comer.

REP. COMER: I sure hope so. And I do believe that there’s a lot of smoke. And where there’s smoke, there’s fire. We just heard testimony today that Joe Biden had lied to the American people.

Believe is doing a whole lot of work here as it says he first has to prove it is smoke and there's a lot of it. He hopes it leads to fire. Cope harder as you go fuck yourself, DaveTard.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Comer admits they don’t have the evidence

Comer doesn’t have the evidence to even get a republican controlled house to move on it. The accusations of course are useful to a political party that worships a corrupt figure that tried stealing an election.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by "Baghdad Bob" Matter-eater Man
In other words Comer doesn’t have the evidence to back up his accusations but the accusations are politically useful just the same. Nothing new there, your party has been relying on that playbook for decades. Lock whoever is the democrat opponent was what Trump had been starting his rallies with in ‘16 and ‘20. My guess though is we’re not going to be hearing “lock him up” this campaign season. Trumpers are in love with the idea of throwing their political opponents in jail for a while now so it will be interesting seeing how no man is above the law unless it’s a republican message resounds with the general population outside of maga land. Don’t see it flying with many independents or even republicans who have some principles.

I don't know how you got from the Hunter Biden laptop emails, and the hundreds of Suspicious Activity Repors (SARs) from foreign governments informing U S government agencies like the FBI and State Department (suppressed for years, until Republicans became the majority in the House, and under Rep Comer launched an ACTUAL INVESTIGATION). the testimony of Tony Bobulinsky, the testimony of Devon Archer, the testimony of Eric Schwerin and multiple other Burisma associates, including executives from Burisma, the former Ukraine attorney general Viktor Shokin, and other witnesses and documents.

How stupid do you think people are, for you against all that EVIDENCE, to front the narrative that there's "no evidence"?

I also saw James Comer interviewed by Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures, and Rep. Comer didn't have the slightest hesitation saying that thare was abundant evidence of Biden corruption regarding Ukraine, China and Russia. Not "appears to be" or "seems to be" or "smoke" that he hopes leads to fire, but solid evidence at this point, and "without a shadow of a doubt".
Repeatedly, I've seen House Republicans say they not only want to have evidence to impeach, but evidence that creates a consensus for impeachment that even a large percentage of Democrats cannot deny.

It doesn't help that the FBI, DOJ, State Department, and National Record Archives are all Democrat-occupied institutions that are deliberately stonewalling and keeping documents from Republicans on the Committee.
And it's crystal clear that FBI has held Hunter Biden's laptop and known all its contents since Dec 2019. And did not share any of that information even slightly, until Republicans took the majority in Jan 2023 (award-winning journalist John Solomon, of JustTheNews) , and it was only THEN that any real investigation began. The rest for the last 5 years has been David Weiss-style cover-ups, letting the statute of limitations just run out on Hunter and Joe Biden's crimes, and sweetheart plea deals for Hunter Biden. And with Weiss just appointed special prosecutor as further proof, there clearly would be absolutely no investigation at all, if not for Rep. James Comer and the House Republicans pressing for it.

Isn't it amazing how no matter how much evidence, Democrats never seem to get prosecuted for a crime, or even investigated !
Wow, how about that !

Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo (video of program)
https://www.foxnews.com/shows/sunday-morning-futures

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You’re confusing partisan accusations with actual evidence again WB. If Comers actually had real evidence “beyond the shadow of doubt” they would actually move on it. Unlike Trump’s criminal indictments for trying to steal the 2020 election Comers can’t even clear the low bar for a political impeachment.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You’re confusing partisan accusations with actual evidence again WB. If Comers actually had real evidence “beyond the shadow of doubt” they would actually move on it. Unlike Trump’s criminal indictments for trying to steal the 2020 election Comers can’t even clear the low bar for a political impeachment.

Has it ever occurred to you they are moving slow precisely because they are doing it by the book in a bipartisan manner, because they are NOT just trying to get in partisan digs, but are seeking a solid bipartisan case for impeachment?

LIKE I ALREADY JUST SAID.

You are dodging the fact that however you try to spin it, there IS abundant evidence against the Bidens for influence peddling, money-laundering, abuse of executive power to extort millions, wire fraud, and perjury. Among other offenses. If Rep. Comer was being partisan, they would be in full overdrive seeking impeachment. That they're not exhibits restraint and civility you don't seem to want to give them credit for.
You judge Comer for having civility that your party does not. Your side would viciously exploit it, but Comer and the Republicans, in a more lawful and less exploitative way, are working to build a bipartisan consensus for impeachment, by presenting undeniable overwhelming evidence.
But as I already detailed, there certainly is abundant evidence to go forward on it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So abundant they’re not starting the impeachment process. Totally understand WB

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Trump believes it, because the 2020 election was rigged, and I've cited extensive evidence to back that up, in multiple other topics.

Trump was winning until 3 AM on election night 2020 in every battleground state.
Then, in multiple states, Democrats tricked the Republican vote observers into going home, and then for the next 8 hours or so, BY THE WEIRDEST COINCIDENCE, WITH DEMOCRATS ONLY AND NO REPUBLICANS PRESENT, lo and behold, there was a sudden overwhelming shift in votes in favor of Biden, and Trump narrowly lost in 5 of the 6 states he was previously winning by a large margin !

In Atlanta, and in Detroit, Democrats were caught ON VIDEO SECURITY CAMERAS pulling out thousands of illegal votes, from hidden under tables and re-scanned repeatedly, the same votes, and smuggled in shifty-looking large bags in a Ryder truck with no chain of custody, to rig the election.

Joe "Mr Charisma" Biden got more black votes than Barack Obama. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?!? No, it doesn't.

Trump, who drew tens of thousands to every rally, lost to Biden, who couldn't draw 50 people to any of his rallies anywhere in the country, and mostly just stayed in his basement and didn't even campaign.

Trump won three times the counties that Biden did, Trump won more counties than Obama, but lost the election? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?!? No, it doesn't.
But somehow Biden won only a few key districts and Democrat-controlled cities, but only after 3 AM when the Republican vote observers were sent home and there were no witnesses except election-rigging Democrats.
Using very similar dirty tactics in all 6 battleground states.

And Trump did nothing wrongover challenging the 2020 election, or on Jan 6th, other than pursue his legal options to contest the election, and just pressed Gov Brian Kemp to "do the right thing", to investigate to find uncounted votes Trump was certain existed, about 13,000 or so, that would decisively have given Georgia's electors to Trump. No doubt a call that any president in any close election would have made, and said pretty much exactly those words.
And again, the alternate electors in GA were no different than JFK's alternate electors in Hawaii. In Trump's case, not rammed through illegally in some kind of coup, but held in reserve if needed, if Georgi were called for Trump. The electors themselves have testified to that.

And proof of Gov. Brian Kemp's bias against Trump is he did not fire prosecutor Fani Willis and replace her with an undisputably fair prosecutor.
And Kemp also could close down the prison when Trump, Harrison Floyd and others were sent. But Kemp didn't, because he's a RINO Uni-party agent, with a bias and a malice against Trump.
As are Raffensperger and the Roger Ebert-looking guy (Gabriel Sterling). Who have financial ties to the Chinese, and to Dominion Voting Systems, as I detailed in previous posts over the last 2 years on the subject.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_Georgia#Disputes could immediately go out and

Apparently any LEGAL procedure by Trump to count the votes, is to these clods "inciting violence".
Except y'knoe, Trump didn't incite violence.

While ACTUAL violence was incited by Democrats all through 2020 by virtually every DEMOCRAT House and Senate member throughout 2020
( example: KAMALA HARRIS: "They're going to keep going right up until election day, they're not going to stop, and they SHOULDN'T stop."
Kamala Harris also paid into a legal fund to immediately bail out BLM/Antifa violent offenders, so they could immediately go out and toss more burning molotov cocktails in MORE police cars, burn MORE federal buildings, BURN MORE federal agents and employees in those buildings, loot and burn MORE retail businesses in 600 cities nationwide. )

You were saying something about inciting violence, M E M?
Yeah...

Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Rep. Maxine Waters.
Sen Cory Booker.
Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez
Rep. Cori Bush
Rep. Ayanna Pressley
former HHS secretary Robert Reich.
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.
New York Times bolshevik reporter Jennifer Rubin.

And many more Democrats. NOT ONE Democrat House member , Senator or other official condemned ANY violence. Quite the contrary, they cheered it on.
And I can easily produce a dozen quotes to evidence that, IN THEIR OWN VIDEOTAPED WORDS.
And I already have in multiple other topics here over the last 3 years.

Trump's oh-so-violent rhetoric:
"I know in a few minutes, you're all going to march over to the Capitol, to PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY voice your support..."

And Trump in text messages throughout the afternoon of Jan 6th on Twitter: "REMAIN PEACEFUL !"

Wow, what a violent guy. SO much more violence-inciting than... y'know... ALL the Democrats I just cited.
Literally ALL the Democrats endorsed violence, and NONE of them opposed it.
But Trump incited violence rolleyes
God, you're ridiculous. Only by complete misrepresentation of the facts can you even TRY to front that lying narrative.

At every turn, Trump tried to prevent violence.
1) he ordered up to 20,000 national guard troops to keep order (Schumer, Pelosi and DC mayor Muriel Bowser prevented that. WHY ARE THEY not held responsible for the violence on Jan 6th?
THEY are the ones who set it up to happen, that Trump tried to prevent.
These same DEMOCRATS also cheered on a whole summer of 600 cities looted and burned nationwide.
DEMOCRATS cheered on the attack on the White House that forced Secret Service to move then-President Trump off-site to a secure bunker.
DEMOCRATS cheered on burning of a presidential church right across the street from the White House.

And then these Democrats blamed Trump for walking across the street to that church after it was burned, forcing the media to show video footage of the war zone BLM and Antifa had turned several blocks around the White House lawn and church into. HOW DARE HE !! Expose the truth !!
Exposed the violence of the Democrat/left.
In May of 2020, it was nothing less than a Bolshevik revolution, and an ACTUAL assault on the White House, in which 50 Secret Service agents were injured.

And the Democrats' Jan 6th Select Committee had so much evidence of Trump's guilt that they... shredded and destroyed 50% of it, to prevent Trump from using the exculpatory evidence in their files to defend himself, in 4 simultaneous kangaroo-court trials.
Are you such a Democrat-Bolshevik zealot that you can't see how obviously corrupt the liars your side are ?!?
THEY DESTROYED THEIR OWN EVIDENCE. Because it hurts them, not Trump. OBVIOUSLY.

And yet despite all this evidence of ACTUAL Democrat incitement and endorsement of violence (really, from at least 2016 to present, over MANY years, beginning with inauguration day 2017, at the very latest), and... you accuse TRUMP of inciting violence ?!?
Despite that Trump was only leading peaceful protests, and legal challenge within the rule of law.
And the Democrats have incited, FOR YEARS, rampant ACTUAL violence and Bolshevik revolution nationwide.

Oh, the irony.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
It wasn't rigged and your evidence has been rejected everywhere. Cry harder.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
panic It wasn't rigged and your evidence has been rejected everywhere. Cry harder.panic

My sources who got it right the first time, and 2 or 3 years later, everything you believed, about the origins of Covid-19, about Covid Vaccines, about DOJ and FBI and IRS rigging the Biden investigations, about federal agencies and big tech colluding to suppress facts about Biden treason, about 51 "Intelligence officials" calling the Hunter Biden laptop story Russian disinformation because they were Democrat liars using their positions to lie to voters and rig the 2020 election, ALL have been proven absolutely true,

While what you stubbornly cling to as reliable news sources in CNN, Washington Post, Politico, New York Times and the like, have all been proven to be absolute shit garbage, Orwellian Newspeak, who in their liberal partisan zealotry deliberately got the story wrong. And leftist schmucks like you ate it up, because you desperately wanted to believe it. Even as we tried to warn you.
Sharyl Attkisson, Hilldale College, Slanted Journalism in the 2020 election - extensive sourced examples (55 minutes)

I'm not the one crying, I'm the one citing sourced information, PROVEN RIGHT.

Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Courts, asshat. Courts with Trump appointees that shut his bullshit down. Again, cry harder.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Courts, asshat. Courts with Trump appointees that shut his bullshit down. Again, cry harder.

Only in a few cases, dipshit. Most of the rulings against Trump were from Obama appointed judges, with questionable legal integrity. At least two justices on the U S Supreme Court wanted to review the 2020 election cases, but were blocked by RINO/closeted Democrat John Roberts.

But even with Democrat judicial corruption, Trump's record was about 50/50.

You clearly suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is why you have such a pathological hatred of the best president we've had in at least 60 years, with a quantifiable list of remarkable accomplishments for the people who voted for him, and accomplishments even for those that didn't. Like you. Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He dropped one helluva ball on 2020 and lost to a basement dwelling senial old man while blowing a huge hole on that "water like debt" he never easily paid off like he said he would. But, I'm supposed to ignore his trillions in contributions to the debt and inflation? Okay, cultist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He dropped one helluva ball on 2020 and lost to a basement dwelling senial old man while blowing a huge hole on that "water like debt" he never easily paid off like he said he would. But, I'm supposed to ignore his trillions in contributions to the debt and inflation? Okay, cultist.

It's hilarious to me that you could call anyone a "cultist", with the crazy stuff you support, such as Occupy Wall Street, and open borders for illegal immigrants. AND that you fanatically only accept as "news" the Orwellian Newspeak that comes from Politico, CNN, the New York Times and Washington Post, all sources that have proven themselves to be partisan liars over and over, not only getting the facts wrong over and over, but DELIBERATELY getting them wrong.
And like the TRUE cultist you are, you hang on and parrot every word of their lies.
As Sharyl Attkisson has detailed with extensive examples, in her many books and videos. But you being a cultist and all, are utterly immune to. Dipshit.

Trump didn't drop the ball, he was winning in a landslide and by large margins in all 6 remaining battleground states until 3AM on election night. Then the Democrat election officials sent all the Republican observers home, and with only Democrats present, they continued counting votes all night, and Democrat election workers CHEATED all night.
And the Democrat-Bolsheviks intimidated many judges and legislative officials who had the ability to challenge and overturn the rigged 2020 election.
Trump is not to blame, Democrats, RINOs, and dipshits like you are to blame, for buying into a cultist narrative that is obviously untrue. And doing great damage to the country every day Biden and the Democrat-Bolsheviks remain in power.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He lost, you wanker, and I have no reason to believe that a decent chunk of his polling isn't Dems salivating at him being on the ballot again and others using him as symbol of anger that they won't actually vote for come November 2024. Touch grass, man.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He lost, you wanker, and I have no reason to believe that a decent chunk of his polling isn't Dems salivating at him being on the ballot again and others using him as symbol of anger that they won't actually vote for come November 2024. Touch grass, man.

In 2016 and 2020, Trump for all his popularity was never ahead in the polls.

But NOW... the polls CONSISTENTLY show Trump winning in 2024. Which by the way, are all liberal poll groups.
Trump has made huge gains among not just his previous base, but also among traditionally overwhelmingly Democrat groups, like black men, hispanic voters, asians, and people under 30. Even among muslim voters, who are repelled by the transgender woke stuff being pushed in our schools by Democrats.

I wonder what makes you irrationally hate Trump so much that you are so eager to see him lose at every turn, and gloat about it. That just further manifests you're an unhinged Democrat partisan who is incapable of looking at things objectively, beyond your obvious hatred for Trump and all things Republican/conservative. You occasionally front, at least in the past, to be a Pat Buchanan reader or a Ron Paul supporter. But your complete fanatical scorn for any other conservatives, and any conservative media, makes clear that front is just deception on your part.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He led consistently in USC/LA Times polling and tied or beat Hillary at times in other polls too. But, yeah, I'm the fucking liar.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He led consistently in USC/LA Times polling and tied or beat Hillary at times in other polls too. But, yeah, I'm the fucking liar.

Well, I'm glad to hear you finally admit it.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Further proof of the Deep State going after any dissenting opinion, outside of the narrative in George Orwell's liberal media.

Matt Taibbi: IRS Raid on Me 'Politicized'

Matt Taibbi, one of the journalists who broke the "Twitter Files," told Newsmax that the Internal Revenue Service's storm on his home seemed "politicized" by its timing.

Appearing Friday on "Rob Schmitt Tonight," Taibbi said the IRS visited his house unannounced the day he talked with House Republicans [in televised House hearings] probing the Biden administration's weaponization of the government.

"It certainly looks politicized," Taibbi said about the federal agent reportedly showing up at his New Jersey property and leaving a note in March.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, released on Oct. 27 a report detailing civil liberties abuses by the IRS, in which Taibbi's story was cited.
However, Taibbi also pointed to a lesser-known story in the report where an IRS agent allegedly used a false name and deceptive pretenses to enter an Ohio resident's home to "harass and intimidate" them.

"The other case in the report that Congressman Jordan described, I think, was worse than mine significantly," Taibbi argued, adding that the IRS agent reportedly told police that they lie about their identity "routinely."
Taibbi, a lifelong liberal Democrat, said he felt betrayed by his party when they tried to frame him as a fake reporter during his hearings before Congress and ignored his IRS story.

"I've been voting for Democrats my entire life — over three decades since I've been an adult," Taibbi said. They not only called me and Michael Shellenberger [another Twitter Files journalist] ... 'so-called journalists,' they described us as a 'threat to all who oppose us.'"
"If you're going to criticize me for going to a Republican, tell me which Democrat I could've appealed to in the circumstance," he continued, "and the answer was total silence."

Further proof of the Democrat-weaponization of federal agencies, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, and in this case the IRS, to intimidate an award-winning liberal journalist, who dares to investigate and report the facts, and in doing so strays away from the mainstream liberal narrative.

Just as they did liberal reporter Sharyl Attkisson, John Stossel, Ron Kessler, Lara Logan, John Solomon, Glenn Greenwald, and so many others who venture away from the narrative and do actual investigative reporting. Where liberal news agencies edit and blunt their reporting, or don't air it at all.
And Democrat-weaponized federal agencies hack into their computers or otherwise intimidate them. Your James Comey's, Andrew McCabes, Peter Strzoks, John Brennens and Lois Lerners at work.

[Linked Image from files.abovetopsecret.com]

And against Tulsi Gabbard, and Alan Dershowitz, and...

You get the idea.
No dissenting thought allowed, even from decades-long liberal Democrats.
Or their Democrat-weaponized federal agencies will be used to destroy even you.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
‘Alone in American history’: Pr...ny Trump’s bid to dismiss D.C. charges
“ Special counsel Jack Smith argued Monday that Donald Trump’s bid to subvert the 2020 election was far from a case of misplaced “advocacy” or constitutionally protected speech, and he urged the federal judge presiding over Trump’s Washington, D.C., trial to sweep aside Trump’s bid to “sanitize” his conduct.

“The defendant attempts to rewrite the indictment, claiming that it charges him with wholly innocuous, perhaps even admirable conduct — sharing his opinions about election fraud and seeking election integrity,” wrote assistant special counsel James Pearce, “when in fact it clearly describes the defendant’s fraudulent use of knowingly false statements as weapons in furtherance of his criminal plans.”
In a 79-page filing, Smith’s team articulated its clearest case yet for Trump’s prosecution, repeatedly characterizing Trump’s false claims of election fraud as knowing lies aimed at defrauding election officials — from secretaries of state and governors to his own vice president, Mike Pence. Smith also indicated he intends to introduce evidence in Trump’s March trial that Trump stoked the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol and then used it to further his effort to derail Congress’ proceedings that day. Prosecutors say they will rely on Trump’s promise to pardon many of the rioters, his description of Jan. 6 as a “beautiful day” and his decision to record a song with some of the violent offenders imprisoned in the Washington, D.C., jail.
The filings were a rebuttal to Trump’s own efforts to dismiss the indictment, which charges him with mounting a sweeping campaign to pressure state and local election officials to throw out Joe Biden’s victory in closely fought swing states. That campaign of “deceit,” they say, continued with Trump’s effort to assemble false slates of presidential electors, which Pearce contended were meant merely to provoke the pretext of a controversy when Congress met to count the votes on Jan. 6.

“[T]he defendant stands alone in American history for his alleged crimes,” Pearce wrote. “No other president has engaged in conspiracy and obstruction to overturn valid election results and illegitimately retain power.”

Trump had argued that his exhortations to state officials were merely “advocacy” based on his fervent belief that the election was stolen from him. Prosecutors said this contention is belied by Trump’s repeated, specific claims of fraud that were repeatedly discredited by his own advisers. And he used those lies, they said, to obstruct the government’s effort to certify the election.

“Knowing lies are neither opinions nor ‘pure advocacy,’ and in any event, the defendant could not use so-called advocacy as a cover for his scheme to obstruct a governmental function through deceit,” Pearce wrote. “Were it otherwise, defendants captured en route to a bank robbery could not be charged with conspiracy because their crime did not succeed.”

Even if Trump could present evidence that he genuinely believed the election was stolen, the prosecutor added, his use of specific, debunked claims of fraud to achieve his goals would still make him guilty of an effort to defraud the government. His similar false statements to convince Pence to single-handedly overturn the election were built around his false claims of a “bona fide dispute about which slate of electors should be counted.”

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

UNHINGED ANGRY JUDGE ENGERON UNWITTINGLY TELLS THE TRUTH TO TRUMP IN COURT : "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU..."

Except that... it's Engeron's JOB to unbiasedly hear both sides without bias or favor.

If the court's bias were not abundantly clear already before now, that above outburst by Engeron is the golden key to reversal on appeal.

Whether the court case against Trump is in Manhattan, in Washington DC, in Fulton County Georgia, in Miami, in EVERY ONE of these cases, it is a rabidly Democrat/left prosecutor, a rabisdly Democrat judge, and a venue/district that is over 90% Democrat. In each case a soviet-style prosecution, where there is no weighing of the evidence, just a pseudo-trial where the guilt of Trump is pre-determined, and the outcome never in question.
"Show me the man, and I will give you the crime.

[Linked Image from quozio.com]

Engeron just said the quiet part out loud.
Oopsie.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This article from the ultra left The Atlantic, for all its biases, at least gives an overview of all the cases against Trump.

The Cases Against Trump: A Guide

AGAIN: This is "lawfare" at it's clearest, a malicious and overwhelming assault on a targeted person, exhausting his time and financial resources with an expensive and frivolous legal case
. Or in Trump's case, MUlTIPLE cases simultaneously, by his opposition in a Democrat-weaponized FBI and DOJ (who are clearly providing federal lawyers and coordination even in the more localized cases.)
NEVER in U.S. legal history has a person been the target of multiple indictments simultaneously, for this kind of overwhelming prosecution. Not Al Capone, not John Gotti. No war criminal, no mass murderer, no genocidal terrorist. Only Trump.

Never have the cases been so clearly run by PROSECUTORS with such a clear ideological and one-sided political hatred of the person they are indicting.
Never have THE JUDGES been preselected and judge-shopped to have he same one-sided bias.
Never have the venue districts been so carefully selected to likewise have overwhelming bias, jury pools well over 90% Democrat, in regions that have a clear motive to convict Trump, no matter what the evidence. One Wiccan on a Fulton County grand jury interviewed on CNN, openly gleeful about the opportunity to indict Trump, clearly with political malice, no mater what the exculpatory evidence. To quote the title of an Alan Dershowitz book on the subject, "GET TRUMP", that Dershowitz sourced from statements by Leticia James.

Only a Democrat zealot, an M E M, or an Iggy, could be okay with this.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A similar guide to the players, from the conservative source, The Federalist:

Operation Deplorable: A Who’s Who Of The ‘Get Trump’ Crusade

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Actual quote from Engoron: "I don’t want to hear everything he has to say."

But, yeah, it's all the others who are lying sacks of shit...

rolleyes

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump spent his time in Engoron’s courtroom being the one unhinged. Long whiny rants and accusations for yes and no questions. Going after staff that are just doing their job’s seems to be where the judge drew a line.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump spent his time in Engoron’s courtroom being the one unhinged. Long whiny rants and accusations for yes and no questions. Going after staff that are just doing their job’s seems to be where the judge drew a line.

Trump is being persecuted in a frivolous but very expensive lawsuit, one of several frivolous politically motivated cases.
With annoyance, but perfectly on point, he said this to the judge.

It is Judge Engoran who is unhinged, and a clearly Democrat political partisan, abusing the legal system to try and eliminate Trump politically, and his plan to find Trump guilty no matter what the evidence is obvious. So clear a bias, he has laid the ground for an east reverse on appeal.

And on the suject of good judgement, or lack thereof...

ANGRY UNHINGED JUDGE ENGORAN'S NUDE SELFIES POSTED IN NEWSLETTER

...that just further solidifies what an unqualified nut case this judge is.
He should be recused from the Trump case. He should be disbarred as a judge. He should be criminally prosecuted for deliberately abusing the law as a weapon to destroy a man he knows to have committed no crime.

panic Actual quote from Engoron: "I don’t want to hear everything he has to say."

But, yeah, it's all the others who are lying sacks of shit... panic

Yeah, as if that slight change of wording changes the meaning of what he said at all.
Engoran is excluding evidence of Trump's innocence, using a lone skewed property value assessment that alleges a lower value of Mar A Lago and other properties than any bank or real estate agency recognizes, at a far higher true value. Whereas in truth, the bank didn't take Trump's word for anything, the bank before giving any commercial loan always SENDS ITS OWN property value assessors, to independently assess the value, regardless of what Trump or his company, or any company, asseses its value at.

This is a judge hell-bent on convicting Trump, no matter what the evidence of his innocence.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He's already been found fraudulent, you goober This is to decide damages and additional charges. And, yes, I'm sure I could find plenty of examples where you got ornery when someone misquoted a politician you like. This is still why no one takes you seriously, you hypocritical douchenozzle.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So WB the Judge already found Trump guilty of fraud. Adding thousands of nonexistent square footage to properties on financial documents for example. This is just determining how much Trump will pay for his fraud.

And it’s sort of hilarious to see Trumpers trying to make something out of a guy not having a shirt on, lol. Really?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From Wikipedia…“ From the 1970s until he was elected president in 2016, Donald John Trump Sr. and his businesses were involved in over 4,000 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, including battles with casino patrons, million-dollar real estate lawsuits, personal defamation lawsuits, and over 100 business tax disputes.[1] He has also been accused of sexual harassment and sexual assault,[2][3] with one accusation resulting in Trump being held civilly liable.[4]

In 2015, his lawyer Alan Garten called this "a natural part of doing business" in the United States.[5][6] While litigation is indeed common in the real estate industry,[5] Trump has been involved in more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

Trump having lots of legal issues is nothing new.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
From Wikipedia…“ From the 1970s until he was elected president in 2016, Donald John Trump Sr. and his businesses were involved in over 4,000 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, including battles with casino patrons, million-dollar real estate lawsuits, personal defamation lawsuits, and over 100 business tax disputes.[1] He has also been accused of sexual harassment and sexual assault,[2][3] with one accusation resulting in Trump being held civilly liable.[4]

In 2015, his lawyer Alan Garten called this "a natural part of doing business" in the United States.[5][6] While litigation is indeed common in the real estate industry,[5] Trump has been involved in more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

Trump having lots of legal issues is nothing new.

Being sued in a lawsuit is not the same thing as being guilty of anything.

Bill O'Reilly said on the air about 15 years ago that if you're wealthy, people are going to sue you, to try and get money from you, and wealthy people need to have lawyers for that reason alone.
And in Trump's case, he has a gigantic company worth (in 2016) an estimated 4 to 5 billion dollars. So yeah, people are going to come after him. And New York City in particular is one of the most legally difficult places to build a construction project.

You will note that Trump's legal issues exploded and multiplied at exactly the time he won the primaries and became the Republican candidate in mid 2016. We've been over the cases before, they were clearly done to smear him and try to destroy his candidacy.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Wikipedia points out that even before 2016 he had a lot more litigation going on …“ more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

And when he tried stealing the election, yes that has resulted in extra legal problems and hopefully consequences for it. Likewise with his attempt to keep classified documents.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Wikipedia points out that even before 2016 he had a lot more litigation going on …“ more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

And when he tried stealing the election, yes that has resulted in extra legal problems and hopefully consequences for it. Likewise with his attempt to keep classified documents.

Uh, as I said, Trump was a billionaire even before he ran for president in 2016, so just by virtue of being wealthy, he was the target of many lawsuits.

And Trump didn't "try stealing the election", he LEGALLY AND CONSTITUTIONALLY challenged a RIGGED ELECTION. And the Democrat/Liberal media narrative that Trump "tried to steal" the electtion is just Orwellian counter-narrative, to hide that THEY, THE DEMOCRATS are the ones who truly and demonstrably stole the election. Which is easier for the Democrats to do, since the media, FBI, DOJ and the Deep State are on their side.

Regardless, I've posted abundant links, for the last 3 years now, to evidence that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You can repeat the lie all you want but we both know Trump did try to steal the election. You’ve posted a lot of crap from partisan sources. The lies don’t stand up in court so you are now attacking them. You don’t even pretend Trump is going to produce all this “evidence”.

Long read but here’s how FOX played a role the day after Trump lost. Crazy person writes email, Fox puts on a crazy lawyer cites email as evidence. Trump cites the evidence and because it’s what you want to hear it’s true for you.
‘Tons of Crazy’: The Inside Story of How Fox Fell for the ‘Big Lie’

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You can repeat the lie all you want but we both know Trump did try to steal the election. You’ve posted a lot of crap from partisan sources. The lies don’t stand up in court so you are now attacking them. You don’t even pretend Trump is going to produce all this “evidence”.

Long read but here’s how FOX played a role the day after Trump lost. Crazy person writes email, Fox puts on a crazy lawyer cites email as evidence. Trump cites the evidence and because it’s what you want to hear it’s true for you.
‘Tons of Crazy’: The Inside Story of How Fox Fell for the ‘Big Lie’

YOU are the one repeating the lie, that I am forced to repeat my true response to, sourced and linked !
Your repeating the same lie doesn't make it any more true the next 10 times you say it.

But I understand that is standard Democrat-Bolshevik operating procedure, that goes back to the origins of those tactics, where Democrats learned them:
Originally Posted by Moscow Central Committee, 1943
Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-semitic... he association will, after enough repetitiion, become "fact" in the public mind.

Standard operating practice for the Democrats, pretty much every opponent of Democrats the last 15 years has been labelled by them as "Nazi", or otherwise "extreme", "right wing" , fascist, "inciting violence", etc., etc.
Which by the way, is exactly what the DEMOCRATS are, every one of these labels. It's called projection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Absolutely shameless.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, that describes you and maga land WB. Super conservatives like Liz Cheney are also being attacked and getting death threats for being disloyal to Trump. If a Trump lie is exposed you go after the ones that expose it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Lol, that describes you and maga land WB. Super conservatives like Liz Cheney are also being attacked and getting death threats for being disloyal to Trump. If a Trump lie is exposed you go after the ones that expose it.

Liz Cheney is a regular guest and panelist on MSNBC, THAT shows you EXACTLY how Republican-conservative she is (i.e., NOT AT ALL).
She is in the same market as Joe Scarborough and Nicolle Wallace, and former RNC chair Michael Steele, all fakes capitalizing on being a "Republican" (i,.e., RINO) who makes a cottage industry out of attacking other Republicans.

YOUR side are Cultural Marxist Bolsheviks.
Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama, virtually ALL the people who served in their administrations, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth "Pocahantas" Warren, Cory Booker, Cori Bush, A O-C and the entire Jihad Squad, and pretty much everyone else in the Democrat party, with the exception of Democrats like Tulsi Gabbad, Joe Lieberman, and other non-communist/socialist moderates, who are clearly not welcome in the Democrat party.
The entire leadership of your party are Cultural Marxists, UNAPOLOGETICALLY, and they are vicious and unetheical, there is nothing they will not do to obtain power and stay in power. BOLSHEVIKS, to the core. They worship Saul Alinsky, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Xi Xinping, he Sandinistas, Hugo Chaves... and I can easily rattle off a dozen quotes of Democrat officials in the Clinton, Obama and Biden administrations who openly praised Marxist revoluionaries in tha list , WHILE IN OFFICE. And I've quoted them multiple times before.

There is NOTHING Trump or other Republicans have done that is insurrectionist or revolutionary. The stuff about Trump supporters is all made up false narrative. As I've said repeatedly, Trump HIMSELF authorized 20,000 National Guard troops to guard Washington Square and prevent any possible violence or "insurrection".
It was PELOSI and Schumer, and DC mayor Muriel Bowser who obstructed deployment of those troops.
ONLY BY OBSTRUCTING WHAT TRUMP AUTHORIZED was ANY rioting possible. Trump did not plan rioting, he did everything to prevent it.
Trump posted on social media at least every 30 minutes all afternoon for his supporters to: "Remain peaceful!".
And then when some prottesers entered the capitol, in at most 90 minutes, Trump made and aired a video on social media instructing his supporters to go home, WHICH THEY IMMEDIATELY DID.

And then there were "at least 20" undercover FBI agents in the crowd disguised as Trump supporters.
And at least 20 undercover DHS agents in the crowd disguised as Trump supporters.
And at least 10 DC Metro police officers undercover disguised as Trump supporters.
And at least 20 Black Lives Matter agitators from Salt Lake City disguised as Trump supporters (led by John Earle Sullivan, who seems to have orchestrated the Ashlee Babbitt shooting, and two members of his group photographed the shooting from 2 different angles, AND POSTED THE VIDEO ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
So... who are the instigators, M E M? YOUR SIDE.
Who tried (unsuccessfully) to incite the Trump supporter crowd to smash windows and do violence? YOUR SIDE, NOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
Rand Paul and Ted Cruz questioned FBI assistant director of counter-terrorism in Senate hearings under oath, asking: Did undercover FBI agents encourage the crowd to commit vandalism or violence?
"Senator, I can't answer that."
Did undercover FBI agents participate in violence on Jan 6th?
Did undercover FBI agents LEAD violence on January 6th?

Oh, and Sanborn grudgingly admitted that there WAS NOT ONE firearm seized on January 6th, anywhere in Washington Square.
How exactly do you have an insurrection without any firearms?!?
Even the FBI months after Jan 6th admitted they found no evidence of a planned organized insurrection. And yet you, M E M, LIAR, are still fronting that Bolshevik false narrative, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

And the partisan-Bolshevik "House Select Committee on January 6th", was so slanted and disinterested in cross examining the evidence during their hearings, not letting any ACTUAL Republican on the committee to ask questions or cross-examine, that when Republicans won control of the House after the Nov 2022 mid-term election, the Democrat-Bolsheviks on the committee immediately shredded 50% of their investigation documents. To prevent them from being exposed for the complete lies that they are, under what would have been the first legitimate cross-examination permitted. Rather than be exposed, Democrats shredded the documents.
NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE, NO SIR !

Given that the FBI is 97% Democrat, given how RABIDLY anti-Republican and anti-Trump the entire FBI is (just look at text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, or "Vive le resistance" convicted FISA warrant evidence FBI forger Kevin Clinesmith, among many other FBI agents whose texts have been exposed), it is clear the answers to those questions asked are YES, YES, and YES.
And Jill Sanborn did not answer because she would be forced to either admit it, or set herself up for later perjury charges. And the truth WILL come out, Democrats can't stop it, it already partially has already.

Likewise FBI director Christopher Wray. He would not answer those questions.
Out of well over 100,000 Trump supporters PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY protesting on January 6th, there were only 600 who went inside the Capitol building that day, most of them welcomed inside (i.e., tricked) by Capitol police or undercover FBI agents disguised as police.
Of the 600 who went inside, only about 60 (caught on thousands of security cameras, many others vindicated by the same cameras Democrats are hiding the video of) committed any vandalism or violence.
And it is entirely possible that with 70 false-flag agents in the crowd, that virtually ALL but a handful of the vandalism and violence was committed by federal agents or Antifa, AND NOT by Trump supporters. Because that was precisely the plan. To frame and discredit Trump and his supporters.

Add to that the FBI-orchestrated Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot, where of the 15 involved in the kidnapping plot, and 12 of the 15 were undercover FBI agents. An FBI agent created the kidnapping plot, an undercover FBI agent provided the getaway/kidnapping van, it was entirely an FBI plan for the crime, and FBI just got a few dupes to agree to be a part of it, to feed FBI's "dangerous white racist insurrectionist Trump supporter" narrative . The case was so bad, it resulted in acquittal for the defendants.
And then the FBI supervisor of this fiasco, instead of being demoted or fired or prosecuted himself, was... sent to the Washington DC FBI office and put in charge of.... FBI surveillance on January 6th.
Did I mention this FBI supervisor in social media posts also hates Trump?
Did I mention he is a sex club swinger accused of domestic abuse by his wife?
Oh yeah. But Trump is an insurrectionist, and these Trump allegations are TOTALLY legitimate, Everything completely by the book and beyond reproach, oh yeah...
rolleyes

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You’re very well aware of Cheney’s very conservative voting record. This is like you watching law enforcement being vastly outnumbered being beaten and sprayed and trying to dismiss the violence on Jan 6 because the mob wasn’t armed with guns. Again I’m so glad Trump’s attempt to steal the election will be going to court. The lies and bullshit vs actual evidence.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You’re very well aware of Cheney’s very conservative voting record. This is like you watching law enforcement being vastly outnumbered being beaten and sprayed and trying to dismiss the violence on Jan 6 because the mob wasn’t armed with guns. Again I’m so glad Trump’s attempt to steal the election will be going to court. The lies and bullshit vs actual evidence.

Every sentence in that is false narrative, some of those with 2 or 3 lies clustered in the same sentence.

Liz Cheney is a well-known establishment-Republican globalist, one of the Republicans who SAYS one thing to her voters, and then does the exact opposite, for years. Your side less than 20 years ago was portraying her father Dick Cheney as Darth Vader, the ultimate evil. Liz Cheney being a neo-conservative globalist who believes in foreign wars and interventionism that betrays, bankrupts and endangers the United States, is NOT he same thing as being a conservative, or a Reagan-Conservative, or a Paleo-Conservative, or a Tea Party/Freedom Caucus conservative.
It became CRYSTAL clear that Liz Cheney was the exact opposite of an ACTUAL conservative when she betrayed the conservative base in Jan 2021, and tried to bury and slander the Trump conservative movement, and to politically gain from stepping on and over the body of Trump, to increase her own position in the Republican party. It didn't work. We despise her. And her constituents in ACTUAL conservative Wyoming voted her out of office in one of the most devastating and humiliating political defeats of any Republican House incumbent in history.

And now Liz Cheney is a regular guest on MSNBC with Nicolle Wallace and Joe Scarborough and the like (other fake former RINO Republicans who make a leftist media business of being a Republican who attacks the Republican party).
THAT is how "conservative" and trustworthy she is.
As in, NOT conservative or trustworthy at all.

Originally Posted by M E M
This is like you watching law enforcement being vastly outnumbered being beaten and sprayed and trying to dismiss the violence on Jan 6 because the mob wasn’t armed with guns.

More fake narrative. All the Capitol police you praise are clearly Democrat partisans, and even were reading in House hearings from a script they CLEARLY DIDN'T WRITE, and CLEARLY COULD NOT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE SCRIPTED WORDS, that SOMEONE ELSE CLEARLY WROTE, that I posted about here the day they appeared in House hearings. They used all the Democrat party's controlled narrative buzz words: "extreme", "right wing" , "insurrection", that were clearly not a neutral police officer's objective testimony of the facts.

As I ALSO pointed out at the time, each of these officers, long before Jan 6th, had made clear in their social media posts they are creatures of the Democrat /Left, who hated Republicans, who despised Trump and could not restrain their clear hatred of Trump and his supporters. The black officer had posted, in addition to his Trump-hate texts and photos, his deep support for Black Lives Matter.
Well before Jan 6th ever happened.
So when he alleges he was attacked, or that a crowd of multiple Trump supporters were all screaming "nigger" at him over and over, I frankly don't believe a word of it. ESPECIALLY when, amid a crowd of thousands, with dozens of cel-phone cameras wihin ear-shot shooting video, NOT ONE video has ever surfaced that can confirm his lying incendiary allegation.
But leftists like you claim to believe it, because it feeds your lying Democrat-Bolshevik narrative.

BOTTOM LINE: There WAS NO "INSURRECTION", and your side knew it from the beginning, and suppressed the video evidence that it was actually overwhelmingly peaceful.
( House Speaker Mike Johnson just authorized TODAY that ALL the 14,000 hours of suppressed Capitol security video, suppressed for 3 years now, be released IMMEDIATELY. There goes the last fumes of credibility for your Democrat party's lying narrative. DONE. OVER. GONE.)[/b]

The initial first Capitol security video released already by Tucker Carlson in April (that the Democrat-Bolshevik deep state had him fired for) shows hundreds of overwhelmingly peaceful Trump protesters standing around, taking selfies, passively walking around sightseeing, NOT rioting or involved in "insurrection".
Even the FBI admitted early on that there is NO EVIDENCE, NONE of any organized insurrection on Jan 6th.
It is a lie, it is a Democrat false narrative invented for political purposes. PERIOD.

And with "at least" 20 undercover FBI dressed as Trump supporters, at least 20 DHS in the crowd disguised as Trump supporters, at least 20 BLM (led by John Earle Sullivan, who just happened to be there to videotape the Ashlee Babbitt shooting --videotaping it from 2 angles, on 2 different cameras!! -- and on video Sullivan is seen panicking the officers right before the shooting, disguised as a reporter.)
And another at least 10 DC Metro officers undercover in the crowd DISGUISED as Trump supporters.
What little violence occurred that day is clearly a false flag operation, that both FBI assistant director Jill Sanborn, and FBI director Christopher Wray, BOTH refused to confirm or deny under oath in Senate testimony, that their undercover FBI agents were in the crowd, that their agents incited the crowd, and their undercover FBI agents participated in, or led violence or vandalism that day, in a ploy to get the crowd of Trump supporters to follow.
And hat the FBI supervisor of the undercover agents is another who rabidly posts his hate of Trump on social media, and led the sting operation fiasco to frame "white supremacists" who were allegedly going to kidnap Michigan Democrat governor Gretchen Whitmer. Except that 12 of the 15 involved were FBI undercover agents, who created the plan, and provided the getaway van to do the kidnapping. So it was a purely FBI plan, that they duped a few guys to go along with. and instead of being fired, the FBI supervisor was sent to Washington DC, to supervise FBI security on January 6th. What's wrong with this picture?
An FBI rogue supervisor who just led a false-flag sting operation... was right after sent to Washington DC, to lead what looks like another false flag operation against then-president Donald Trump and his supporters.

As I've said repeatedly, police in DC who watch demonstrations by thousands in rallies every day in Washington square, estimated the Trump supporter crowd at "well over 100,000" that day.
And of those, only 600 (verified by video) went inside the Capitol in any way.
And of those, only about 60 were involved in any kind of vandalism or violence at the Capitol.
And I would lay money that VIRTUALLY ALL of the violent incidents were done by undercover federal agents or Antifa, DISGUISED as Trump supporters, and NOT by actual Trump supporters.

Except for a handful of dupes, like the guy who stole Pelosi's podium.
Or the guy tricked by agents into posing for a photo at a desk in Pelosi's outer office.
Or the now-proven completely innocent "Quanon Shaman" guy.
Who all spent months in jail over nothing.

There are MANY people who could have been identified by facial recognition technology on Jan 6th --the same geo-fencing used on the peaceful Trump-supporting real estate agents and small business owners and grandmas--- technology that will NEVER be used to identify the Antifa and Federal agents who stoked violence and smashed windows... because that would be inconvenient to the Democrat-Bolshevik official narrative.
FBI, IN ADVANCE of Jan 6th, set up a geo-fence to record the cel phone signal and identity of every Trump supporter who went near or inside the Capitol that day,, for the 97% Democrat FBI to round up later for their Trump "insurrection" narrative.
And yet there are dozens of FBI undercover "un-indicted co-conspirators" who will never be identified, despite their equally identifiable phones or photos there.

That FBI set up a geo-fence in advance is a dead giveaway that this was a planned and orchestrated plot in advance by federal agents.
Agents provacateur., not a Trump-supporter "insurrection". To set up and entrap innocent Trump supporters.
This was the Democrats "burning of the Reichstag" moment, to consolidate absolute power, and intimidate anyone who would oppose them after a Democrat-rigged election. To sweep away any remaining Republican opposition. And then purge all branches of government who even posted support of Trump on social media, or refused to get a Covid vaccination.
Democrats' Reichstag moment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

Much has been revealed in the last 3 years. And more suppressed evidence surfaces every week.

Originally Posted by M E M
Again I’m so glad Trump’s attempt to steal the election will be going to court. The lies and bullshit vs actual evidence.

Trump didn't attempt to "steal" the election. At every point, he employed attorneys to LEGALLY and CONSTITUTIONALLY dispute the 2020 election, an election that THE DEMOCRATS rigged.
And everywhere that the evidence is permitted to be heard and reviewed, evidence of election tampering has been on display. And more being revealed constantly over the last 3 years.
Just look at all the links and articles I've posted, that you like to pretend don't exist:
  • Twittergate,
  • the Hunter Biden laptop suppression,
  • DHS working with a least 2 universities to label any news helptul to Trump's 2020 re-election as "disinformation".
  • That in ALL the battleground states, up til 3 AM on election night, Trump was winning by a good margin, until Democrats tricked Republican vote observers into going home, and then with only Democrats present, they cheated all night, and lo and behold, all of a sudden the voting pattern changed and there was a huge spike in votes for Biden, in all the key (Democrat-election-controlled) cities Biden needed to barely, narrowly, "win".

Yes, it was absolutely a rigged election, but it was THE DEMOCRATS who rigged it.
And only with deceit and intimidation by Democrats was that rigged election prevented from being exposed. But it could not be hidden forever.
With "actual evidence" and whistleblowers constantly surfacing, of Democrat-authoritarian election rigging, exposed a bit more every day.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You state a lot of misinformation and accusation all from partisan sources where there’s little price to be paid for lying. The stuff that came out of the Dominion lawsuit with Fox being an exception. The emails show that FOX quickly switched to peddling Trump’s lies because you supporters refuse and reject the facts. Otherwise they get the Pence/Cheney treatment. You can stick to your false narratives WB. You will keep lying for your guy no matter what. That’s why this needs to be in court where all that crap isn’t even going to be stuff Trump brings into court. And yes I know now it’s not going to matter to you. You and the rest of maga land will ever be loyal to Trump.

7 hours, 700 arrests, 1 year later: The Jan. 6 Capitol attack, by the numbers

“ How many people have been charged?
Over 700 accused rioters have been charged for their role in the melee, according to an ABC News count. Those charged are overwhelmingly male, and the largest number come from Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas, according to George Washington University's Project on Extremism.

Those charged include teachers, multiple firefighters, a company CEO, and numerous elected officials.

What have they been charged with?
According to the DOJ, approximately 640 defendants have been charged with entering or remaining in a restricted federal building or grounds, which is a misdemeanor. More than 225 accused rioters have been charged with the more serious crime of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, according to the DOJ, with 75 of them facing charges of using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Fair play!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard