Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/co...-warned-bradley-they-are-coming-after-us

Man... THESE are the people who were trying to expose Trump as allegedly corrupt and unfit for office.
By two people who are infinitely corrupt themselves, and may face disbarment from practicing law, or even face jail time for perjury, for lying under oath about their corrupt relationship.

For openers, Fany / Fonni / Phoney, however you want to pronounce it, campaigned on being the virtuous DA candidate, who unlike her predecessor, would "not sleep with employees".
lol lol lol
Oh yeah, never EVER....

Then a few years later she is exposed as having a well-documented history doing EXACTLY that, with her then-married hired subordinate attorney Nathan Wade, who THOUSANDS of text messages and cel phone records show she had regular late-night booty calls wih in her home between midnight and 5 AM, where they clearly were engaged in trysts of "hide-the -weenie" rather than documents and legal business, as Fonnie / Phoney and Wade allege in tesimony their meetings were actually for. That may be more grounds for perjury charges.

Fani Willis also hired a completely inexperienced Nathan Wade to run prosecution of the Trump case, despite that Wade had no experience to conduct such a case.
**AND** Fani Willis paid Wade an exhorbitantly high salary to do the contracted job, far more than any other QUALIFIED attorney in her office.
If I were any of the other lawyers in the office, I would be licking my lips at the prospect of being called to testify against Fani Willis, if called as a witness. That absolutely has to piss off every lawyer in the office off, that she passed over all the experienced lawyers for the assignment, AND paid her unqualified boy-toy a much higher salary than any other lawyer in the office, despite that he was far less experienced.

And then how Fani Willis got a kickback of sorts, where she financially benefitted from the high salary she was paying Nathan Wade, going on all kinds of expensive resort vacations with Nathan Wade, paid for by the undue salary she paid him. And then she alleges she paid him back in cash every cent for her own expenses on these vacations. But all in cash, she alleges, thousands of dollars, with absolutely no receipts.

And how does she have all this cash to fling around? Oh, "That's a black thing, carrying a lot of cash." she says on the witness stand.
lol
According to testimony of both her and her (radical Black Panther) father, that's just a "black thing", to carry around a lot of cash, and says she keeps a least 6 months' salary of cash in the house. Yeah, right next to the fried chicken, watermelon and grits, I guess.
And the knowledge that she keeps all this cash in the house should be of great interest to the many thieves in her crime-infested district, to be sure and stop by when she's not home and grab up some of that loose cash lying around.

The low-class ebonics, incestuous hiring of unqualified sex partners, sleazy trysts and late-night comings and goings, the downright stupid and wildly implausible lies of Nathan Wade, Fani Willis, Wade's divorce lawyer and legal partner Terrence Bradley, and other witnesses of a similar ghetto-black speech and demeanor, gave a very Jerry Springer atmosphere to the proceedings.

And it's nowhere near over.
You would think two people this clearly guilty of crimes and perjury would just resign from the case as quickly as possible, to get their humiliating corruption out of the national public spottlight. And maybe they would get a lighter punishment by doing so, and quietly outside the spotlight, they might be able to avoid disbarment, and even keep heir law licenses.
But Fani Willis then showed up at her church a few days after testifying, alleging in a fierey speech that investigating her and Wade is "all about trying to take down a powerful black woman".
Woah. Chutzpah.
Fani Willis saying this is so clearly just trying to get away with it by flipping the race card, as if no one would notice, is really throwing acid on the wound, and being tone deaf to how bufoonishly stupid and corrupt and obvious their crimes are.
BuFANIshly stupid.

There are some similarities to the Jussie Smollett case, in Willis' and Wade's sense of entitlement and shameless pulling of the race card to avoid accountability for their obvious corruption and crimes.

Just pop a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show....

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
As I understand it the only thing that would make their relationship improper is if they were using it to make money via fraud. (Like Trump in NY but he’s your god and that’s unfair persecution, lol)

So far there’s been testimony from one of the attorneys Fani tried hiring before Wade that refused to take the job because crazy Trump nut jobs with death threats. So Wade wasn’t her first pick.

Wade’s “friend” that was supposed to be Trump’s star witness changed his tune once he was under oath where lying is a crime. I suspect the alleged sexual harasser lied when he was giving Trump’s lawyer everything she wanted to hear as long as he thought he could remain anonymous. On the stand under oath he confessed it was all speculation.

I certainly hope Fani didn’t do anything that would get her thrown off the case. Trump tried voiding everyone’s vote in her State anmong others and I admire the effort to get justice despite all the death threats from the maga crowd.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
As I understand it the only thing that would make their relationship improper is if they were using it to make money via fraud. (Like Trump in NY but he’s your god and that’s unfair persecution, lol)

Regarding Fanni Willis and Nathan Wade, you are beyond any hope if you can't see their multiple layers of unethical and criminal behavior.

Wade was married and cheating on his wife. Willis hired an unqualified Wade, paid her unqualified sex partner a salary way above that of the more qualified attorneys in her D A office, and kicked him large amounts of cash for a job he was unqualified for, just because she was having sex with him. And likely vacationed at expensive luxury resorts on the taxpayers' tab, and deceitfully wrote it off as business expenses. That's fraud, and possibly tax evasion, living richly off unclaimed income. AND Nathan Wade used that very high unearned salary to take Fanni Willis on expensive vacations all over the continent, clearly unethical enough that Fanni Willis alleged in court (perjury) that she reimbursed him for in cash, with no receipts to back that up.

While married, Nathan Wade routinely came by Fanni Willis' house for sex between midnight and 5 AM, but she alleges in court (perjury again) that they were going over documents at that time.
AND (perjury, again) that she began her affair with Nathan Wade 2 years later than the affair actually began, as was made clear in testimony by multiple business associates and friends who were in the office with them, and said it was obvious and not particularly hidden.
AND the time the affair began and the times the two hooked up on a regular basis are verifiable by their cel phone calls and text messages over the entire duration of their affair.

Wade's divorce lawyer and legal partner Terrence Bradley's statement in his texts about when Wade and Willis' affair began was absolute. He only tried to walk it back on the witness stand because months ago in his cel phone texts it was just a private conversation, bu in court he didn't want to incriminate his friends Wade and Willis, so he tried to soften his certainty in court testimony, to make it less effective agains Wade and Willis.
But every legal authority discussing Bradley's testimony says he was not believable on the stand, and was honest in his private texts, but deliberately evasive and misleading in projecting a lack of certainty about his knowledge of the affair on the stand.
And also, if Fanni Willis somehow survives this fiasco and remains district attorney, Willis can inflict a lot of punishment on him through her D A job. But that last part I see as a longshot, that she will be able to remain D A. Willis has been caught telling other witnesses not to talk, and poenttially using her auhoritty as D A to threaten them if they do talk.

You're not overly specific about which slanderous case against "Trump in NY" you're talking about.
You mean the E. Jean Carroll case? That is a joke case, and the vindictively partisan triaal and verdict of the judge, prosecutor, and jury, based on no evidence, means it will inevitably be reversed on appeal.
Or maybe you mean the value of his property for bank loans case? (for which the bank actually testified on Trump's behalf, saying they independently appraised the value of his property, loaned the money based on heir own assessment not Trump's, but that independent assessment proved Trump's estimaed property value accurate. That Trump never missed a payment, that the bank made an enormous profit in the hundreds of millions on the loan, and that they would eagerly give him another property loan. Only the unhinged partisan judge (Engoran) , and the unashamedly partisan D A Letecia James allege Trump overvalued his property for the loan. With no evidence to that effect. No other property appraiser EVER testified it was undervalued, only the Democrat-Bolshevik D.A. and judge.

Originally Posted by ME M
So far there’s been testimony from one of the attorneys Fani tried hiring before Wade that refused to take the job because crazy Trump nut jobs with death threats. So Wade wasn’t her first pick.
Wade’s “friend” that was supposed to be Trump’s star witness changed his tune once he was under oath where lying is a crime. I suspect the alleged sexual harasser lied when he was giving Trump’s lawyer everything she wanted to hear as long as he thought he could remain anonymous. On the stand under oath he confessed it was all speculation.

Who are you talking about who testified in the Willis disbarment case? Wade's divorce lawyer and legal partner Terrence Bradley? I covered that above.
And I saw nothing in he media about death threats against prosecuting attorneys for Willis' office, or any other case against Trump.

Compared wih the violence of unhinged Democrats against Trump's attorneys, against Trump and his family, against Trump cabinet members, and against Trump supporters nationwide, threatening them with violence, and ACTUAL violence over the last 9 years that Trump has been a candidate and president. And I've cited and linked he examples, that conservapedia cited, that Breitbart repored, as averaging about one attack a day on Trump supporters.
Not to mention the 65 Projects, waging lawfare bankrupting any lawyer defending Trump, trying to end the careers of any lawyer who defends Trump, the disbarment and attempted disbarment and firing of any lawyer of elected leader who legally defended Trump and just constitutionally pursued he legal options to dispute a clearly rigged 2020 election. Vicims of hsi lawfare include Rudy Giuliani, Elise Stefanik, Jenna Ellis, Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing, and "release the kraken" attorney Sidney Powell. And probably many other Trump aadministration lawyers.

And even before Trump emerged in 2015, Democrats have threatened and attacked many other Republican candidates, Republican campaign workers, sitting Senate and House members like Matt Gaetz, Rand Paul, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and many others. A campaign worker just handing out flyers for Marco Rubio's campaign was beaten up in Miami, just for handing out flyers!
There have been multiple threats over several years against against Matt Gaetz.
Rand Paul has permanent loss of hearing in one ear, from his attacker. And he was actually attacked a second time after that.
And not just threats, maany have been physically attacked , shot, givin concussions, or stabbed.

Many other Republican House members have had their offices firebombed or vandalized. I've cited and linked many of them. Others have been sucker punched or given a concussion.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...fered-concussion-in-attack-at-restaurant
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca...lf-from-knife-attacker-investigator-says
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article268246652.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...oting-nc-fbi-investigation-b2217853.html
https://www.fox9.com/news/two-minnesota-gop-candidates-say-they-were-attacked-punched
https://nypost.com/2021/10/26/eugene-huelsman-arrested-for-threatening-rep-matt-gaetz/
https://news.yahoo.com/hampshire-man-pleads-guilty-threatening-002358976.html
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/16/matt-gaetz-death-threat-tucker/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/us-rep-lee-
https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/lee-z...k-campaign-event-witnesses-say-rcna39493

That's one heck of a lot of violent assaults on Republican leaders, and far from a complete list. The Republican baseball game shooting, many others.

When you add Republican/conservative speakers at university appearances, Republicans attacked just appearing for booksigning appearances, swimmer Riley Gaines trapped for several hours in a university classroom by a mob of leftist attackers, or the many incidents where people have been attacked just for wearing a MAGA hat.
I see Republicans as just saying they respectfully disagree with Democrats, or at most making an angry remark or insult at Democrats. But violent attacks on political opposition leaders seems to be almost exclusively a Democrat thing they do, feeling justified to physically attack people who don't share their views.

I DON'T RECALL ANY elected leaders on the Democrat side, WHO HAVE EVER been attacked by a Republican.

And before you say Gabby Giffords, before you even try to front that lie, her attacker (Jared Loughner, as I recall) was well documented by neighbors, friends and classmates to be a leftist "liberal pothead".

Originally Posted by M E M
I certainly hope Fani didn’t do anything that would get her thrown off the case. Trump tried voiding everyone’s vote in her State among others and I admire the effort to get justice despite all the death threats from the maga crowd.

That again is a wildly delusional spin of what is actually occurring.
Willis behaved unethically. You are the ONLY person I've seen voice a defense and excuse of her unbelievably egregious bad behavior. From Alan Dershowitz, to other former prosecutors, U.S. attorneys, judges, and FBI lawyers, all have said what she did is beyond the pale unethical, that it is highly unlikely either Fanni Willis or Nathan Wade will keep their jobs, their law licenses, or not be prosecuted for perjury and other charges. Wade faces even more charges for perjury in his divorce case testimony, now revealed to be untrue.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Willis tried to hire two other prominent attorneys before she offered the role to Wade. Willis first asked Roy Barnes, a former Georgia governor, to serve as senior counsel in the Trump prosecution, then asked Gabe Banks, a former federal prosecutor. Both men, concerned about MAGA threats to their personal safety, declined.

You can simply google Fani Willis death threats and confirm that she gets them. But you are part of the maga herd who enjoys it when Trump jokes about Pelosi’s husband being brutally beaten in their home. Someone who watched on Jan 6 as Trump supporters broke in and tried hunting Pelosi down and now calls them the victims. We have different principles.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Willis tried to hire two other prominent attorneys before she offered the role to Wade. Willis first asked Roy Barnes, a former Georgia governor, to serve as senior counsel in the Trump prosecution, then asked Gabe Banks, a former federal prosecutor. Both men, concerned about MAGA threats to their personal safety, declined.

You can simply google Fani Willis death threats and confirm that she gets them. But you are part of the maga herd who enjoys it when Trump jokes about Pelosi’s husband being brutally beaten in their home. Someone who watched on Jan 6 as Trump supporters broke in and tried hunting Pelosi down and now calls them the victims. We have different principles.

Frankly, if she were less partisan in how she has handled the Trump case from the start, and she just handled the case in a more legallly detached way, I would be defending her regarding death threats, I would defend her and say the threats were un-American, because she was just legally and lawfully doing her job, even though she is prosecuting Trump.
IF she were behaving in an ethical, legal and lawful way.

But when she and her entire office have handled the case in such an abusive and left-wing partisan way, and people are threatening them, I say.. GOOD !
She has behaved in a way that HAS EARNED death threats, she has been part of a weaponization of government, and has worked in coordination with Joe Biden and Merrick Garland's ultra-partisan weaponized DOJ.
When she has behaved in such a lawless way, it solicits a lawless reaction, it is so blatantly unfair, what she is doing. And she is deliberately interfering in the 2024 U.S. presidential election. Fortunately, in both the maliciousness of her politicized indictments of Trump and others, and in the audacious personal corruption of both her and Nathan Wade, part of me hopes one of those giving her threats means it as more than just words of intimidation, has a good sniper rifle, and a clear shot.

But seriously...

I still think it is better for the country, and for Trump and the Republicans if no one actually does that. I pride myself in that Republicans are the rule-of-law party, while Democrats are the corrupt, lawless party of ruthless Bolshevik Marxist revolutionaries. And I think it is better if no one seriously tries to attack Fani Willis or anyone in her office.
Better for the law to take Wade and Willis out.

And frankly, I've very proud of the fact that 74.3 million voted for Trump (in the official count, before that total was rigged, I think it was a much higher count for Trump, and others have made forensic arguments for how that was rigged, with computer algorithms, and with Dominion voting machines, an example of in the latter case was PROVEN to have been exactly what happened in a small rural county in northern Michigan , where the Democrat and Republican counts in the 2020 eleciton were proven to have been reversed, and once caught, were "corrected". Antrim County, if I recall correctly).
How many cased that WEREN'T caught, were NOT corrected?
Bu regardless, out of 74.3 million outraged Trump voters, there have been no violent incidents over the last 3 years.

I know how angry I was for at least the first 2 years after the election, and there are millions more Republicans who, unlike me, have military training to start a revolution. And millions more Republicans who own and are well trained in use of guns, on a less military level, but enough to maybe form a militia of some kind.
And the fact that, despite how incredibly suspicious the election was, how betrayed we were, and how the federal reaction was completely lacking in re-counts or other legal accountability, court rulings, audits and so forth after Nov 2020... I've very proud of how committed to the rule of law that 74.3 million Trump voters were in the last 3 years.

So much committed to rule of law, that Democrats, and the Democrat-weaponized FBI, weaponized DHS, weaponized DC Metro police, and Capitol police HAD TO MANUFACTURE a fake "insurrection" narrative since Jan 6h, in the absence of any actual violence, either at the Capitol, or nationwide.
And the piece of shit Democrat weaponized FBI, even 3 years later, STILL devotes 60% of its resources to a fictional Democrat-narrative "white supremacist insurrectionist" threat, that doesn't even exist. At a time when literally millions of criminals, foreign military, drug cartels, gang members, and other assorted murderers and rapists are illegally pouring across our Southern border every day, to attack, rape and kill Americans, and even FBI is predicing anoher 9/11-level terrorist incident.

The January 6th protesters arrested and held without trial, many for 3 years now, in the worst conditions, by a hate-filled Democrat warden (as is manifest in her own Facebook posts) and guards, who beat them, deprive them of the ability to even bathe or shave, to have flushing toilets, are given unclean drinking water, are deprived of cancer medications, are put for long periods in solitary confinement, and in many cases report being beaten just for reporting their bad treatment to family members, or for just requesting a lawyer.
That is amazing testament to the enormous patience and respect for rule of law there is by 74.3 million Republican/Trump supporters, no matter how slandered, no matter how badly treated indefinitely, they are very patiently waiting for the justice denied to them, no doubt waiting for at least another year.

And in contrast, regarding the little bit of threats endured by Fani Willis and Nathan Wade... fuck them.
Amid their great taxpayer-provided luxury and graft, and have far more police protection than is provided to the average fleeced taxpayer who ARE ENDANGERED by D.A. Fani Willis' "woke" policies in her crime-infested Fulton County, Willis' death threats are nothing beyond the norm for an attorney, whether prosecution or defense, on ANY high-profile case, whether it is a political case or a simple murder case. But the Democrat/Left portrays Wade and Willis, these malicious corrupt hidden-agenda liars, as victims.
Despite in truth they probably exaggerate their threats for public sympathy, but certainly face no more threats, and probably less, than received by lawyers in OTHER high-profile legals cases.

Such as the Caylee Anthony case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

Or the Jodi Arias case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander

Or the Kyle Rittenhouse case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Rittenhouse

Or the George Zimmerman case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman

No doubt all of whose attorneys received death threats, just for representing these accused persons. How much police protection do you think THEY had?
Probably a lot less than D.A. Fani Willis.

I've seen principled lawyers such as Alan Dershowitz talk about how even a defendant who is guilty deserves a good lawyer to represent them, if just get them the best and most fair sentence, even when they are absolutely known to be guilty.
And then there are cases where someone is falsely accused and needs a good lawyer, to prove their innocence, despite public outrage and a wide perception of their guilt. (Kyle Rittenhouse, George Zimmerman, and Daniel Penny come to mind) .
How many times do you think Alan Dershowiz has been threatened, just for defending in a controversial case? (Such as defending Trump during his Jan 2020 faked impeachment.hearing)

Compared o all THOSE high-profile and controversial cases... how many times have Trump's lawyers been unjustifiably threatened?
IN ADDITION to that, the fact that Trump's lawyers, beyond violent threats, are being threatened by the 65 Project with lawfare cases to bankrupt them, and intended to have them disbarred and unable to ever again earn an income in the law field. Just for giving Trump the same right to an attorney as any other person in the U.S.

And if they can threaten wealthy attorneys just for representing Trump, intimidate many others from even taking Trump's legal case, they can threaten and destroy anyone in the U.S.
But of course you don't care about that, because you're a Democrat-Bolshevik, and... Hate Trump, get Trump. By any vicious unlawful means.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think you make it clear how you really feel about the rule of law and principles in general in that post among the others.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think you make it clear how you really feel about the rule of law and principles in general in that post among the others.

That lawless people like Fani Willis in positions of power abuse the rule of law, should not be trusted, and get what they deserve?

Link Copied to Clipboard