Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Not really. But keep telling yourself that.

If anything, and I don't always agree with WB, he's attacking a philosophy and explaining why he opposes that philosophy. You guys constantly attack a person.

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
You've forced me to make you look stupid.

Originally Posted By: G-man projecting his denial
Not really. But keep telling yourself that.

If anything, and I don't always agree with WB, he's attacking a philosophy and explaining why he opposes that philosophy. You guys constantly attack a person.

Originally Posted By: WB being his typical idiot self
Liberals infuriate me.

Liberals sneer contemptiously at the very notion that America is a great and uniquely valuable country, with a proud history.
Liberals defend murderers, give light sentences to criminals that allow them to victimize others, and defend criminals' rights over those of their victims.
Liberals defend terrorist Al Qaida killers at Guantanamo Bay, who constantly try to kill their jailers, and portray them as "inhumanly" treated and suffering atrocities at American hands, when in truth they have a better diet and healthcare than they ever had on the battlefield, or in their entire lives.
Liberals undermine religious freedom and teaching the role of religion in founding our nation and its principles, while defending gay marriage, and glamorizing single moms, and teaching/promoting islam (the ideology of our enemy).
Democrats promote assisted suicide and abortions. The party of death, the party of decadence.
The party that splinters the nation with allegations of racism far beyond reality.

And you voice a feigned call for unity, bastardizing Lincoln to promote your twisted up-is-down/black-is-white relativist moralism, to defend an ideology that is hell-bent on destroying America.
Fuck your Trojan Horse, Whomod.

Liberals hate America, and in their own minority-pandering for votes, promote hatred of America and its history in our classrooms on a new generation of Americans, to confuse the public into increasingly supporting globalism and a North American Union movement, supported by rampant immigration, and hispanic groups that see the U.S. Constitution as a "transitional document", in a movement toward dissolution of the United States, and as a stage toward that, Mexicanizing and separatist nationalism for the Mexicanized Southwest. [/b]

Last edited by Halo82; 2007-11-30 10:28 PM.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
You guys constantly attack a person.

a person who is currently weilding an aweful lot of power. a person who affects the country and the world daily. Hundreds of thousands of lives are in his hands daily, millions of people are affected by his signature.
Add that power to a man who consistently favors religion over science, cronies over experts, and idealogy over common sense and there's going to be a lot of criticism.
Don't act like he's just some guy who we're picking on because we're mean.

Bow ties are coool.
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
and wondy attacks liberals like it's one hive mind dedicated to evil. he acts like some sort of crusader.
no one, not even you, show that level of hatred.
add that to a man who also hates women, minorities, cultural differences, who boasts "christian values" while acting very unchristian and you have a real nutjob.

Bow ties are coool.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Not to mention WB incessantly blows Pat Buchanan for blaming ever bad thing on liberals.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

...by posting an example of what I meant?

Wow. No wonder you think you're a "slayer of conservatives." Not hard to give yourself THAT title, then is it?

In the very post you cited to prove me wrong, you see WB attacking generic "liberals". He isn't attacking named persons or blaming a particular person for a problem. He's blaming followers of a political philosophy.

Again, I submit it's not the same thing.

As for Ray, there's nothing wrong with criticizing a President (any President) but, as I've discussed before, some of you guys take it to extremes (see, e.g., the original title of this thread) and/or to the point of illogic, attacking him for things that you wouldn't oppose if it were anyone else.

Sometimes, thankfully not so much on this board, there's even a tendency to wish physical harm or illness on the man.

That crosses a line from reasoned dissent to "hate."

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

...by posting an example of what I meant?

Wow. No wonder you think you're a "slayer of conservatives." Not hard to give yourself THAT title, then is it?

In the very post you cited to prove me wrong, you see WB attacking generic "liberals". He isn't attacking named persons or blaming a particular person for a problem. He's blaming followers of a political philosophy.

Again, I submit it's not the same thing.

As for Ray, there's nothing wrong with criticizing a President (any President) but, as I've discussed before, some of you guys take it to extremes (see, e.g., the original title of this thread) and/or to the point of illogic, attacking him for things that you wouldn't oppose if it were anyone else.

Sometimes, thankfully not so much on this board, there's even a tendency to wish physical harm or illness on the man.

That crosses a line from reasoned dissent to "hate."

I agree, like I've been saying it's not the same thing. That's why I'm the "slayer of conservatives"...I get you idiots to prove my point.

And what is it with you assholes anyway? I change my title just cause you bitches were blowing it out of proportion and yet your bitching about it more then when I had it up?

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
I've repeatedly argued with Wonder Boy about his rhetoric of blaming liberals for hating and trying to destroy America. It's inciteful.

(& a few other JPEGS...)

Priceless.

I know it's not a big thing but it's just an example of how you re-edit someone's post to suit you.

If you'd bothered to be honest and second, actually quote my entire response, you'd clearly see that I was laughing at the word "twat" being an acrynom for the war on terror.

But noooo.... You have to go and be a douche. Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny mind you, but I wasn't responding to ALL THOSE PICS as you tried to re-edit me into doing.

I mind because it's cheap and dishonest.

EDIT:

Oh, I just noticed you even retitled the thread to directly try to hammer your dishonest point across at my expense.

For shame G-Man...

For shame.

"Speaking of Inciteful and Hateful, G-Man"

Man, that nails the point home and in an truthful way. Because it was inciteful and based on the dishonesty involved in doing that, I'd guess hateful as well.

Last edited by whomod; 2007-12-01 7:16 AM.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Your comparison is invalid. There's a diffrence between saying bush is evil/stupid/bad and blaming him for every [single] thing that's bad which is what WB does with Liberals.

I've repeatedly argued with Wonder Boy about his rhetoric of blaming liberals for hating and trying to destroy America. It's inciteful.

You ignore that I frequently praise liberals/Democrats who demonstrate a knowledge of foreign policy, and who demonstrate a clear understanding of the real issues, and who don't resort to the same divisive smear tactics as their fellow America-hating liberal Democrats. Among those I've praised are Sen. Joseph Biden, Sen. Christopher Dodd, Sen Joseph Lieberman, and Sen. Byron Dorgan.

I've even praised Bill Clinton for some of his actions. I think Bosnia intervention prevented a meltdown in Europe that could have escalated into a much larger regional conflict, if not World War 3.
Clinton's wisest actions as president were very quick response to global economic crises, with economic bailouts to Mexico and Indonesia, that without faster response could have caused a lot of harm to global markets, and to our economy as well.
I also have great praise for Clinton's Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin.

Most of the other Democrats I like tend to be more conservative, such as former Sen Sam Nunn, Zell Miller and Lloyd Bentson.

But I generally see liberals as borderline Marxist, if not overtly Marxist, very cynical and secularist, intolerant of anyone who doesn't ascribe to the same liberal policies they do.
Liberals who are eager to play divisive racial politics (even as they tout themselves as the ones pushing for racial unity, while their actual agenda depends on keeping America divided along racial and class lines.)

Liberals talk about conservatives "exploiting fear" to get votes, but it is in truth Democrats and the liberal media who perpetually exploit fear, and manipulate the public with completely misleading media exploitation to rally support for their anti-American causes.

• Perpetuating the notion of white racism, as if blacks should live in daily terror of white racism, when the statistics of race-motivated violence is actually 50 black-on-white incidents, for every 1 white-on-black incident. (Blame the U.S. Justice Department for those numbers, not me.)
    To the division and detriment of the nation.
  • Blaming Bush for the Iraq war, while absolving virtually all the Senate Democrats (except Barack Obama) of their support of regime change, and their liberal rhetoric (John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Tom Daschle, Harry Reid, etc.) that perfectly mirrored Bush's, citing the imminent threat of Iraq that needed to be dealt with, until they opportunistically turned on Bush and started attacking the war THAT THEY VOTED FOR !
    Angry divisive, hypocritical rhetoric. To the division and detriment of the nation.
  • Liberals/Democrats spinelessly resist any attempt to secure our borders or limit immigration in any way, because any legal or illegal immigrants who become citizens will likely register Democrat. It is usually 20 years or more after becoming Americans that immigrants acquire enough wealth to see the wisdom of becoming Republicans. When they are poor and new to the country, they want tax-paid benefits and handouts, and they know which of the two parties provides those handouts. Importing an alien electorate to change the demographics so they can finally begin winning elections, while balkanizing America.
  • partisan coverage of "the homeless". Which liberals/Democrats further exploit as a class issue. In Bias by Bernard Goldberg, he cites how homelessness suddenly became a celebrated cause by the liberal media during Reagan and Bush Sr presidencies, massively reported as a growing crisis.
    And yet while nothing changed and no programs were implemented to improve homelessness, it miraculously ceased to be covered when Clinton became president. How did Clinton cure homelessness? He got elected. Nothing more. If a Republican were elected in 1992, it would have continued to be exploited and propagandized as a "heartless Republicans" class issue. But because a Democrat was elected, the propaganda war could stop, and a brother Democrat was given a free pass. But class envy continues to be exploited by Democrats in many other ways.
  • Similarly liberal rhetoric and media coverage of AIDS
  • Similarly liberal rhetoric on the environment
  • Similarly liberal exploitation of Hurricane Katrina/New Orleans/FEMA

And on and on.

Fear and hatred are the core weapons of the Democrats. So I always find it amusing when they try and reverse it, and allege that it is Republicans who "exploit fear".

Other favorites of liberals are namecalling, caricatured mockery and slander. Which Whomod, Ray and Halo82 exemplify in virtually every post.

And use of such tactics, as I've said a few times here, is beyond dishonest. It's evil. The level of malice and deliberate misrepresentation liberals consistently use (not all liberals, but way too many, certainly the most vocal ones) can only be described as evil. Certainly by those who have been slandered by liberals, by those whose civil rights, free speech, freedom of religion, and even their reputations have been deceitfully stolen from them by liberals.

There are Democrats and liberals I respect. Such as Ralph Nader. There was a California Congressman I saw recently (on Tavis Smiley's program)who suggested a new program for scholarships as an expansion of the G.I. Bill that I see as a reasonable liberal-Democrat program that would benefit the nation, and reward education, that would more than pay for itself in taxes and economic development.

Not all liberal-Democrats are evil. But all too many of them are, in how they willfully conduct themselves, or in what they unwittingly support.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: WB covering his tracks
You ignore that I frequently praise liberals/Democrats who demonstrate a knowledge of foreign policy, and who demonstrate a clear understanding of the real issues, and who don't resort to the same divisive smear tactics as their fellow America-hating liberal Democrats. Among those I've praised are Sen. Joseph Biden, Sen. Christopher Dodd, Sen Joseph Lieberman, and Sen. Byron Dorgan.

I've even praised Bill Clinton for some of his actions. I think Bosnia intervention prevented a meltdown in Europe that could have escalated into a much larger regional conflict, if not World War 3.
Clinton's wisest actions as president were very quick response to global economic crises, with economic bailouts to Mexico and Indonesia, that without faster response could have caused a lot of harm to global markets, and to our economy as well.

It's not that we ignore it so much as we never see you say these good things till your called out on being a conservative zealot.

Anyway

Originally Posted By: WB being biased
intolerant of anyone who doesn't ascribe to the same liberal policies they do.

How anyone can say this about the left as though the right isn't just or MORE guilty of this is blind. The only diffrence is the left is more straight forward while the right is passive aggresive in being judgemental.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

where? as i've shown it's easy to pull up your racist/sexist quotes but in all that digging i don't recall seeing anything positive. so please link and quote and date your positive remarks about certain liberals so we can decide for ourselves whether they're actually nice or just more BS.

Bow ties are coool.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
And just so we don't lose sight of what really matters more pics on Bush's evil-

and if it makes you feel better-

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
And there's more-

and for the sake of versatility

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB has pointed out Dems & certain actions that he agrees with but it's all chalked up to being exceptions to Dems being the bad guys in general. An insulting generalization IMHO.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It's not that we ignore it so much as we never see you say these good things till your called out on being a conservative zealot.

That's yet another lie. I've repeatedly praised Biden, Lieberman and others on occasions where I was not defending myself.

But I'm almost always responding to vitriolic liberal posts that blame/demonize Bush and other Republicans for everything. And in deconstructing your collective liberal slander, disproving your lies, that takes time away from simply addressing the real issues, and giving credit to some of the better men and women of the Democratic party. Although I've often made time to praise them anyway.

The Democrats weren't predominantly a party of anti-American marxist ideology, until the early/mid-sixties. And there is a vanguard of Democrats who resist that trend within their party.

And as I've said, the Republicans I admire are of the Reagan/Buchanan model, and I'm less than thrilled with the Bush administration, on a number of issues. But when the alternative are treasonous liberal pacifists like John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Tom Daschle, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards, the better alternative is clearly the Republican party.

Originally Posted By: WB
intolerant of anyone who doesn't ascribe to the same liberal policies they do.

How anyone can say this about the left as though the right isn't just or MORE guilty of this is blind. The only diffrence is the left is more straight forward while the right is passive aggresive in being judgemental.

Psychobabble of yours, that makes no sense.

I've said repeatedly, with examples, how the Democrats are clearly far more hypocritical and destructive:
On social issues, abortion, assisted suicide, undermining two-parent families, publicly funding "art" that a majority of Americans find obscene and offensive, undermining security of our borders --and our very sovereignty!-- for political gain and minority pandering, undermining our long-term national security, liberal hypocrisy regarding Gerry Studds that far exceeds what liberals criticize Republicans for with Mark Foley, liberals bemoaning conservative repression of their rights, while they plot stealing a majority of Americans' religious freedom and conservative free speech. And on and on.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And just so we don't lose sight of what really matters more pics on Bush's evil-

and if it makes you feel better-

Every time I start to accept that Halo82 might actually be a separate person, Halo posts something like this to further convince me that he has to be an alt for whomod.
He began posting here within a week of Whomod's return to these boards after 2 years.
What are the odds that another person on these boards could be this vitriolically anti-Republican, and have the same tendencies toward mocking caricatures and posting partisan propaganda images?

And like Whomod, he finds things wildly funny, that are in truth just vicious and mean-spirited.

i.e., they share the same hatred and pathological obsession.

The Statue of Liberty being vampire-bitten by Bush image is one Whomod posted to these boards repeatedly 3 or 4 years ago.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
WB has pointed out Dems & certain actions that he agrees with but it's all chalked up to being exceptions to Dems being the bad guys in general. An insulting generalization IMHO.

Democrats per se are not evil. But the 1960's-forward/marxist-based liberalism that dominates the party, is evil.

There are good individuals in a generally bad system.

And I've also admonished what I see as the globalist/anti-american bad elements that have infected the Republican party as well. I've repeatedly said I have problems with both parties, but that in pragmatic terms of their overall actions, the Republicans are the less destructive to America.

In ideological terms, I'm a Goldwater/Reagan/Buchanan Republican. And if the Republicans were true to this ideal, I would support them 100%. But in the real world of compromised ideals, I'm a swing voter who has no loyalty to what the Republican party has become, and that's why I have voted for Perot, Buchanan, and Nader, and would vote for Dodd, Biden, Lieberman, Nunn, or (when he was alive) Lloyd Bentsen, if the Democrats had given me these palatable alternatives. Another I'd vote for is Democrat Senator (and Reagan-era assistant Secretary of Defense) James Webb.

Again: Democrats as a whole are not evil, just those who resort to evil tactics, who have infected the Democratic party. And there are certainly a number of Republicans I hold to the same standard.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

where? as i've shown it's easy to pull up your racist/sexist quotes but in all that digging i don't recall seeing anything positive. so please link and quote and date your positive remarks about certain liberals so we can decide for ourselves whether they're actually nice or just more BS.

Is Senator Joseph Lieberman really a liberal? Is it just on media issues he's conservative?

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Wondy, you can claim to have said it repeatedly but I've never seen it. I know you've sided with Dems on the occasional thing but I don't think that equals praise. However, for the most part, you revert back to blaming them for society crumbling for a plethora of species reasons (see the quote of you I used against Gman).

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
Every time I start to accept that Halo82 might actually be a separate person, Halo posts something like this to further convince me that he has to be an alt for whomod.

Your an idiot. There's no more reason to believe I'm Whomod then there is to believe your Pariah. In fact there's more reason to believe you two are the same. Who and I have very diffrent writing styles, he's far more liberal then I am, and we've disagreed on issues like the whole license plate. You and Pariah have an almost identical type of idiocy. Your opinions on the whole Injin thing were almost exact.

Quote:
He began posting here within a week of Whomod's return to these boards after 2 years.
What are the odds that another person on these boards could be this vitriolically anti-Republican, and have the same tendencies toward mocking caricatures and posting partisan propaganda images?

I don't know? What are the odds of Whomod inviting a friend who has similiar opinions here to argue against your kind of moral turpitude? I'd think pretty good.

And Whomod's more into posting articles and Youtube then I am. In fact I haven't the slightest clue how to embed Youtube into the posts.

Quote:
And like Whomod, he finds things wildly funny, that are in truth just vicious and mean-spirited.

Who died and made you the arbiter of humor. Another thing you and Pariah have in common you both think your some unassailable authority.

Quote:
i.e., they share the same hatred and pathological obsession.

No, I have hatred. Who has obsession.

Quote:
The Statue of Liberty being vampire-bitten by Bush image is one Whomod posted to these boards repeatedly 3 or 4 years ago.

Fucking google search. No respect for my desire to be original.*

Wondy, your a broken, banal, and pathetic record. You can always find out if me and Who are the same. But I'm gonna show you something. Look around the members list here-

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Insurgency_Forums/index.php?act=idx

That site is how Whomod knows me. He sent me this

Hey Halo
[ Forward PM | Reply ]
Personal Message
whomod Hey Halo, Sep 14 2007, 07:19 PM

The Whole Truth

Group: Co-Admins

I sympathize with you. I haven't been around these boards as much because frankly, i've started and contributed to posts in which no debate is enacted.

Right now I'm over at Kamphausen's boards where it's full of these Bush robots who are still all rah rah over the Iraq war. Somehow it feels ..I dunoo.. more useful to debate these fools than to simply get nothing or silent agreement. I don't know if You know what I mean.

You're pretty articulate and don't back down from a fight so if you'd like, the invitations open to get down politically speaking over there.

BTW, when are you due to ship out again?

*Sarcasm was used

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Additional WB idiocy
And I've also admonished what I see as the globalist/anti-american

You mean like how the Reps don't like Hugo Chavez and Venezuala? Then your right, that is anti-american.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
In ideological terms, I'm a Goldwater/Reagan/Buchanan Republican. And if the Republicans were true to this ideal, I would support them 100%.

Quote:
By the 1980s, with Ronald Reagan as president and the growing involvement of the religious right in conservative politics, Goldwater's libertarian views on personal issues were revealed, which he believed were an integral part of true conservativism. Goldwater viewed abortion as a matter of personal choice, not intended for government intervention.

As a passionate defender of personal liberty, he saw the religious right's views as an encroachment on personal privacy and individual liberties. In his 1980 Senate reelection campaign, Goldwater won support from religious conservatives but in his final term voted consistently to uphold legalized abortion and, in 1981, gave a speech on how he was angry about the bullying of American politicians by religious organizations, and would "fight them every step of the way".[14] Goldwater also disagreed with the Reagan administration on certain aspects of foreign policy (e.g. he opposed the decision to mine Nicaraguan harbors). Notwithstanding his prior differences with Dwight Eisenhower, Goldwater in a 1986 interview rated him the best of the seven Presidents with whom he had worked.

After his retirement in 1987, Goldwater described the conservative Arizona Governor Evan Mecham as “hardheaded” and called on him to resign, and two years later stated that the Republican Party had been taken over by a “bunch of kooks.” In a 1994 interview with the Washington Post the retired senator said,

Originally Posted By: Barry Goldwater
“When you say “radical right” today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye.”

In response to Moral Majority founder Jerry Falwell's opposition to the nomination of Sandra Day O'Connor to the Supreme Court, of which Falwell had said, “Every good Christian should be concerned,” Goldwater retorted: “I think every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass.”[15] Goldwater also had harsh words for his onetime political protege, President Reagan, particularly after the Iran-Contra Affair became public in 1986. Journalist Robert MacNeil, a friend of Goldwater's from the 1964 Presidential campaign, recalled interviewing him in his office shortly afterward. "He was sitting in his office with his hands on his cane...and he said to me, 'Well, aren't you going to ask me about the Iran arms sales?' It had just been announced that the Reagan administration had sold arms to Iran. And I said, 'Well, if I asked you, what would you say?' He said, 'I'd say it's the goddamn stupidest foreign policy blunder this country's ever made!'"[16] Also, in 1988 during that year's presidential campaign, he pointedly told vice-presidential nominee Dan Quayle at a campaign event in Arizona "I want you to go back and tell George Bush to start talking about the issues." [4]

Some of Goldwater's statements in the 1990s aggravated many social conservatives. He endorsed Democrat Karan English in an Arizona congressional race, urged Republicans to lay off Clinton over the Whitewater scandal, and criticized the military's ban on homosexuals: “Everyone knows that gays have served honorably in the military since at least the time of Julius Caesar.”[17] He also said, “You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight.” A few years before his death he went so far as to address the right wing, "Do not associate my name with anything you do. You are extremists, and you've hurt the Republican Party much more than the Democrats have."[18]

In 1996 he told Bob Dole, whose own presidential campaign received lukewarm support from conservative Republicans: “We're the new liberals of the Republican Party. Can you imagine that?” In that same year, with Senator Dennis DeConcini, Goldwater endorsed an Arizona initiative to legalize medical marijuana against the will of social conservatives.[19]

Musician Virtuopath[20] dedicated a song to Goldwater called, Au H2O. The song also makes a reference to libertarian Ron Paul, who is endorsed by Barry Goldwater, Jr. in the 2008 Presidential Election.

Barry Goldwater

Well, although I'm glad to hear you say that, I have to admit that ... well,..

... that you sound NOTHING like Barry Goldwater.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
You know, I wasn't going to say this, because I agree with Wonderboy that his opponents in this debate have been less than objective and more inciteful that they themselves would admit.

But Wonderboy, if calling prominent politicians, presidential candidates even, for traitors isn't hateful and inciteful then I don't know what is.

Wonderboy, with that remark you TRULY have lowered yourself to a level you've hinted to you would like to avoid.

I would urge you to withdraw such comments as I would urge Halo, whomod and adler to withdraw their accusations of war crimes against Bush

Racks be to MisterJLA
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chant
You know, I wasn't going to say this, because I agree with Wonderboy that his opponents in this debate have been less than objective and more inciteful that they themselves would admit.

But Wonderboy, if calling prominent politicians, presidential candidates even, for traitors isn't hateful and inciteful then I don't know what is.

Wonderboy, with that remark you TRULY have lowered yourself to a level you've hinted to you would like to avoid.

I would urge you to withdraw such comments as I would urge Halo, whomod and adler to withdraw their accusations of war crimes against Bush

Duely noted.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

well acting in violation of international law, acts of torture, and lying to the people to get support for a war are war crimes.

Bow ties are coool.
fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
well, the lying part, you can't really prove he knowingly lied. The torture part, has he said he condoned it? and the violation of International law, is that the thing with invading Iraq without a UN mandate? well, as you know, a nation does not really need a mandate from the UN to declare war when they act in self defense.
And that leads back to the part where you can't prove he knowingly lied

Racks be to MisterJLA
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
well, the lying part, you can't really prove he knowingly lied. The torture part, has he said he condoned it? and the violation of International law, is that the thing with invading Iraq without a UN mandate? well, as you know, a nation does not really need a mandate from the UN to declare war when they act in self defense.

But it wasn't self defense. Right or wrong there's no real merit to that claim. At best it was a preemptive strike.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

you may have a point about the UN, though it is a pretty shortsighted thing to do.
But you can't sit there and say they didn't lie (or mislead if you prefer that word) the public and the international community. They mislead people, ignored facts they didn't like and there is proof that they wanted a war with Iraq since before 9/11. And since I already posted a thread with videos where they lied after the fact about the things they said leading up to the war you really can't defend their credibility.

Also keep in mind that the violations of the Geneva Convention regarding torture(regardless of their redefinitions of age old terms) do constitute "war crimes." In fact torture levels were lower under Saddam.

Bow ties are coool.
5000+ posts
5000+ posts

(& a few other JPEGS...)

Priceless.

I know it's not a big thing but it's just an example of how you re-edit someone's post to suit you.

If you'd bothered to be honest and second, actually quote my entire response, you'd clearly see that I was laughing at the word "twat" being an acrynom for the war on terror.

But noooo.... You have to go and be a douche. Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny mind you, but I wasn't responding to ALL THOSE PICS as you tried to re-edit me into doing.

EDIT:

Oh, I just noticed you even retitled the thread to directly try to hammer your dishonest point across at my expense.

For shame G-Man...

For shame.

Man, that nails the point home and in an truthful way. Because it was inciteful and based on the dishonesty involved in doing that, I'd guess hateful as well.

Um guys,...

just wanted to re-post this since I already commented on G-Man's dishonesty but even that wasn't enough to stop my name from still being used disparagingly on the title thread.

Consider this a cease and desist.

whomod #895215 2007-12-02 8:49 PM
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

(& a few other JPEGS...)

Priceless.

EDIT:

For shame G-Man...

For shame.

Um guys,...

just wanted to re-post this since I already commented on G-Man's dishonesty but even that wasn't enough to stop my name from still being used disparagingly on the title thread.

Consider this a cease and desist.

It was obviously a distortion of reality.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
I did say that you can't prove whether or not Bush KNOWINGLY lied

Racks be to MisterJLA
Chant #895232 2007-12-02 10:00 PM
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
OP Offline
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I did say that you can't prove whether or not Bush KNOWINGLY lied

so, you're arguing he can claim idiocy as a defense?

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

If you'd bothered to be honest and second, actually quote my entire response, you'd clearly see that I was laughing at the word "twat" being an acrynom for the war on terror....

Are you seriously saying that you thought the other anti-Bush pics weren't funny?

In any event, I'll clarify: You took WB to task for "inciteful and hateful" comments towards liberals. I was simply pointing out that Halo (and, come to think of it, Ray) has made posts that are at least as (if not more) "inciteful and hateful" towards President Bush with what appear to be your approval. I mentioned your name because, in fact, I was directing my comment at you and responding to your comment.

Obviously, you have the opportunity to correct my understanding of what you meant and condemn Halo and Ray's comments and posts if you feel I've mischaracterized your opinion of them. If you say that you think they are out of bounds, I'll take you at your word.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

If you'd bothered to be honest and second, actually quote my entire response, you'd clearly see that I was laughing at the word "twat" being an acrynom for the war on terror....

Are you seriously saying that you thought the other anti-Bush pics weren't funny?

In any event, I'll clarify: You took WB to task for "inciteful and hateful" comments towards liberals. I was simply pointing out that Halo (and, come to think of it, Ray) has made posts that are at least as (if not more) "inciteful and hateful" towards President Bush with what appear to be your approval. I mentioned your name because, in fact, I was directing my comment at you and responding to your comment.

Obviously, you have the opportunity to correct my understanding of what you meant and condemn Halo and Ray's comments and posts if you feel I've mischaracterized your opinion of them. If you say that you think they are out of bounds, I'll take you at your word.

I don't think what we say is more inciteful I think it's just more straightforward. WB says Liberals are disdainful/hateful and we say Bush is a moron. In terms of gradations I think that's about on the same level of insulting.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
WB says Liberals are disdainful/hateful [while] we say Bush is a moron.

You go well beyond saying he's a moron. Words such as "evil" are bandied about (just look at the original title of this thread) and you post pictures of him as everything from a monster to a Nazi to a "Star Wars" villain.

Obviously, you have a First Amendment right to do so, but there's something more than a little hypocritical about taking WB to task for saying things about liberals that are hardly worse than what you say about President Bush.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
We use hyperbole to get the point across of just how stupid we think he is.

Well, I do anyway, I don't know if he's evil. I just know he's a lousy fucking president who's about as bright as a black hole.

Professionally Good Looking
25+ posts
Professionally Good Looking
25+ posts
Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don't play their game.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

um.. keep on going. Then maybe you wouldn't have to re-ask a question that I'd already answered.

Originally Posted By: G-Man

"inciteful and hateful"? Putting up parody political jpegs is the same as saying that most liberals hate America and wish "the enemy" to win??

See,... here's how i see it.

The jpegs are meant to amuse people, and for the most part, they do. If you're one of those that disagree and finds them slanderous, mean, Un-American whatever.., I think Jerry Falwell already went to court over this argument and lost.

Now, Wonder Boy asserting with a straight face that liberals and femenists (and gays and Mexicans ....) are responsible for the downfall of the US and western civilization isn't parody, isn't funny and is in fact, quite paranoid and bigoted. There is a difference. Whether you choose to play dumb about it is all up to you I suppose...

Originally Posted By: G-Man

What?

I thought it was perfectly clear the 1st time. I'm not going to go around in a circle with this because I don't like playing legal parlor tricks where one has to go over and over and over the same material.

So for the last time. I responded to the acrynom "TWAT", because frankly, it was funny. You decided to quote that post, edit OUT the fact that I was laughing at "twat", and prefaced it with a bunch of pictures THAT i WASN'T RESPONDING TO and tried to make it seem as if I was.

To what end? Who knows. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was intended to try to make me look bad. In a cheap dishonest way no less.

And even if I was commenting on all those pics, so bloody what? People can't laugh at parody anymore if it parodies and laughs at Bush? Who died and make you Fuherer?

EDIT:

For shame G-Man...

For shame.

So just stop. Stop trying to turn this around as if I have anything to answer for.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
So...you've admitted that I was correct. You did find the pictures funny.

Accordingly, your accusation that I unfairly accused you of finding them funny is without merit. You did.

So what it really boils down to is that you find criticism of generic "liberals" to be inciteful and hateful, but portraying the President as a Nazi/Monster/Evildoer to be "funny."

I guess it all boils down to whether or not the insult is written or photoshopped...?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
So...you've admitted that I was correct. You did find the pictures funny.

Accordingly, your accusation that I unfairly accused you of finding them funny is without merit. You did.

So what it really boils down to is that you find criticism of generic "liberals" to be inciteful and hateful, but portraying the President as a Nazi/Monster/Evildoer to be "funny."

I guess it all boils down to whether or not the insult is written or photoshopped...?

Are you delusional? He said nothing of the kind. He said nothing even remotely close to it for your response to be consider a clever comeback.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard